Total Hedonism Pt. 05 - Shae & Her Friends Use Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed more of her finger into me, and I felt her big knuckle press against my sphincter. She turned it from side to side. I felt her fingertip pushing against the walls of anus, sending a barrage of sensations through my body. I shivered and gasped. Shae took my open mouth as a sign to fuck my mouth some more. She angled so her clit was positioned on my tongue, and she began to ride me in earnest. She was already moaning. She held my head with one hand, and lifted her breast up to her mouth and sucked on her own nipple. Tammy pushed the knuckle past my sphincter, and I felt her slide her entire finger inside me. She massaged my balls while Veronica sucked my cock. Shae rode my tongue, her hard clit pressed against it.

Tammy pulled her finger out of my ass, slowly. When it was all the way out, I heard the lube top click. A minute later she pressed her finger into my asshole again, then pushed it into me. I gasped for air. Shae was fucking my tongue with her clit and was close to cumming. I felt like I was getting close too, and felt my cock pulsing more and more. Veronica worked her Chola lips and down my shaft, squeezing the base, forcing more and more blood to be trapped in my dick. Her hands replaced Tammy's mouth on my balls, and Tammy pushed her finger all the way in me. She worked her finger in and out, in and out, the way I do when I'm letting a woman adjust to my girth.

"I've never taken a man's ass virginity. Are you sure you're okay with this."

I looked up at Shae and nodded. She leaned into me. "He...nodded...yes...ahhhhh.....uhhhhh.... Gahhhhhhh.... Oooooohhhhhhh fuck! Fuck, fuck fuck!! I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Shit. Damn. Fuck. Hell. Fuck. Shit. Fuuuuuuuuck yesssssss!!!" Her cum splattered all over my face. She reached down and gave her clit a hard rub and came again. I stuck my tongue out and caught as much cum as I could. She tasted delicious! I wanted it all. Shae put her pussy on my tongue and rode me for a quick third orgasm. "Fuck fucking fuck!" she screamed as she came again. She was shaking from her orgasms too hard and fell to the side of me.

Veronica wasted no time in positioning her pussy over my mouth. "I want some," she said, sitting back. I love Latina pussy. I love the contrast of the darker labia with a bright pink middle, and Veronica had it. Her labia were swollen, and full, and very dark. She reached down and spread her lips open to reveal a very pink middle. Her clit was hooded and not visible, but I felt it immediately as soon as she sat on my tongue. She slid her mouth down my cock while cupping and massaging my balls. I guess I had been too distracted with Veronica's beautiful pussy that I had forgotten Tammy. Then I felt cold glass press against my ass and I was quickly reminded about her.

A bulbous head pressed against my sphincter. Though she was pushing firmly, she wasn't forcing it. I felt more lube drip on my hole, then she gave a firm thrust, and it pushed into me. My sphincter grabbed ahold of it. Nerves I didn't know I had fired. My breath caught in my throat. She held the piece still. Veronica had even stopped sucking on my cock, but she held her pussy firmly against my tongue. In fact, she sat up, positioned herself over my mouth, and began moving back and forth over my tongue. After a minute, Tammy pushed more into my ass. Instead of clinching, I accepted it. A thick piece of cold glass slid into me. It must have been a realistic glass dong, because I felt what I thought were glass veins. Tammy worked the glass dong in slowly, letting me acclimate. I lifted my hips involuntarily. Apparently I liked it.

I felt Veronica shutter, and she leaned over, holding herself up on her extended arms pushing against my hips. She rode my face with gusto, grunting and "oooomphing" and breathing harder and harder. She squeezed my head with her thighs. A minute later she came on my tongue and face. She rubbed her pussy from my mouth to my nose, back and forth, as she came. She tasted sweet, like honey. I lapped up her cum as she humped my face.

Tammy was working the dong in and out of me now. In and out. In and out. I felt it slide up inside me, filling me up, rubbing the walls of my ass. My sphincter was relaxed. I'd never felt anything like it before, and wondered what a regular dong would feel like.

"Hey. Do you have a dong that isn't glass you can use? Something that feels ... less hard?"

"Here, use this one," Shae said, handing Tammy a dong without letting me see it.

Tammy giggled. "This'll be fun."

"I hope so," Shae said. She had recovered from her earlier orgasm, and was now getting in position on top of me. She straddled my engorged cock and slid it into her pussy. The sensation was insane! My engorged cock entered her pussy, and felt every inch as she settled down on me. I throbbed and she bobbed. Every time I flexed my cock, she rocked on it. It didn't take long before we established a pattern. As Shae rode me, Veronica got back on my face, and she and Shae leaned into each other and began making out. Meanwhile, Tammy had finally lubed up the new toy.

I felt something that felt more like flesh press against my ass. She gave my legs some slack. "Bend your knees, hunny. It'll be easier."

I wanted to ask what would be easier, but now Veronica was on my tongue and I couldn't speak. I didn't have to wait though. I felt Tammy's legs press against mine, and then a fat cock head pressed against my anus, and then she pushed it into me. And keep pushing it into me. Then she pulled out and pushed it back in. She was wearing a strapon. I was being pegged for the first time. And I loved it! The feeling of her girl cock sliding in and out of me was fantastic. I felt the bulbous head sliding in and out of me, sending wave after wave of sensation through my body. The more she fucked me the more I reacted. Apparently I was moaning pretty loud, but no one could hear me with Veronica's pussy on my mouth. My hips were rocking in unison with Tammy, and Shae picked up our rhythm and matched it. I could feel my cock swelling and knew I was gonna cum real soon. Then Tammy changed her angle a little, and I felt her girl cock press against my p-spot. I felt an intensity of sensations like I'd never felt.

Veronica slid off my face closer to Shae and let me breath, but Shae stayed firmly planted.

Then I exploded. I didn't just cum. I came ten year's worth at once, with more ferocity and power than I'd ever cum with before. I felt it fill Shae's pussy full, and it started dripping out of her before I was finished. Tammy paused and ooooh and ahhhhed as I came. Then she started pumping her girl cock in and out of me the way I liked to fuck. She leaned into it, and moved with grace. Her girl cock slid in and out, the head pressing against me, sending new sensations through my body. It was hard but soft, and I could feel veins on it. She pumped harder and harder and I groaned and moaned.

"Fuck yeah, baby. Fuck that feels good! Unnnnnnf. Fuck!"

"Yeah? You like that, huh? I knew you would. You like my girl cock inside you, don't you? Say it."

"I love your girl cock inside me."

"You wanna cum again, don't you?"

"Yes. Please. Make me cum. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

She pumped in and out, her thighs slapping against mine. A few minutes later I shot another load into Shae, who pushed herself onto me, rubbing her clit, and coming at the same time.

They teased me. Kissed me. Tortured me, and took turns fucking me for the next few hours. I'm not sure exactly how long it went on. They kept feeding me pussy, and fucking my ass, between smoking joints and drinking whiskey.

That's a night I'll never forget.