Total Hedonism Pt. 05 - Shae & Her Friends Use Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally broke the kiss and I sat up. "I'm thirsty." I turned to Shae, who I'd forgotten was there until just then. "You got anything to drink? Water?"

She handed me her glass - a scotch glass, half full of whiskey on ice. I drank it slowly, but I drank all of it. I handed it back to her empty. She pulled me to her, and met me halfway, and kissed me. She tasted like whiskey and cannabis, and I loved it. I licked her tongue and sucked it into my mouth. I felt Tammy's pussy still pulsing around my dick, and my dick still throbbing inside of her. I'd never been with two women before, much less three!

I was high as fuck, drinking whiskey, full of supplements and Viagra, with three women. Three women! Three curvy, sexy, full bodied, big tittied women. I didn't know what god I needed to make a sacrifice to to thank them for this, but I was gonna sacrifice three goats. One for each woman, and feed my entire clan in the name of whatever god (Bachus?) made this possible. This didn't happen to guys like me. I'm fat! I don't have a big dick. It's got girth, but I'm not long.

We broke the kiss, licked each other's lips, and I sat up straight and looked at Tammy. "How are you?"

She nodded, still catching her breath. Her pussy squeezed my cock, which didn't feel like it was softening at all. In fact, I felt bigger and harder than ever. "Just, don't move yet. I haven't had a guy inside me in years."

"What?"

"Yeah," said Veronica, getting up and taking her glass and Shae's empty to the bar. "We're both bi, but prefer women, honestly. Most of you guys are too removed, distant, during sex. They view it as a sport. It's a competition to see who can fuck the best. Hell, half don't even know what the clit is, much less what to do with it." She walked back over and handed me a glass full of whiskey on ice, handed one to Shae, and kept a glass for herself. "When ShaeShae said she found a guy who fucks like a lesbian, I didn't believe 'er, but afer seeing what I just saw?" She reached out and clinked my glass with hers, took a drink, and then clinked with Shae and drank again. I drank with them, still thirsty. I wasn't sure whiskey was what I needed, but I had hydrated during the day, so I put that thought away.

Tammy was doing kegels around my cock, and smiling. She was blissed out and not moving except for the inside of her pussy. And I could feel her clit against me, twitching and throbbing in time with her kegels. Part of me wondered if she wasn't quietly working on another orgasm. My suspicion was soon confirmed. She stuck her legs straight up in the air, pitched her hips forward, and began squeezing my cock in rhythm with the music. "Did you want me to..."

She shook her head. "I've got this one." She held herself in place by gripping the thigh of each woman beside her. She sighed and pushed against me, pulsing her pussy faster.

I shrugged. "Okay. It's your orgasm. But, how about I do this?" I licked my fingers and reached down with my free hand, wrapped my thumb and finger around her clit and began stroking it. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. She opened her mouth for a groan that never came out. Her body began convulsing, and she came hard. Then I felt her juices squirting out onto me, coating my groin. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck holy fucking fuck!" This time she pushed me away after she came.

Shae bent over and immediately took my cock in her mouth. I almost fell off the couch, but instead was able to get my balance, though I did eventually have to stand up. Shae just wrapped her arms around my ass and pulled me into her. I looked down. There was a hot as fuck blonde licking and sucking my cock that was covered with another woman's cum and squirt juice, who was close to passing out from ecstasy, while a third looked on.

"No man is this lucky," I said, taking a drink. "Are y'all sacrificing me to Aphrodite, or Hecate or something after this? Because, holy fuck!"

Shae sat back, licking her lips. "Nope. You're just very lucky to have a lover like me."

"Yes I am! Very lucky." I was getting too drunk, between the weed, the whiskey, and the sex, to stand. I sat between Tammy and Veronica, wrapped my arms around them, and smiled.

Veronica leaned in close, her lips brushed my ear as she spoke, her hot boozey, smoky breath heavy in the air. "Shae says you're quite the top. Have you ever been topped by a woman?"

The mix of booze and cannabis allowed me only one answer: "No. Not that I wouldn't allow it. I've just never been with a woman strong enough to top me."

Tammy put her hand on my thigh. "Maybe tonight's the night, hunny."

I looked over at Shae, sitting on the couch, smoking from the hookah. She was leaning back, one leg draped over their ottoman, her skirt pulled up, providing me a great view of her glistening pussy. One hand casually played with herself.

"I wouldn't be against that, if you think you can handle it."

Tammy looked at me, "you don't need to worry about what we can handle." She took my drink from me and drank it down in one gulp. "You should worry more about yourself."

"I don't believe in worrying about such trivial things. I believe in enjoying life, and seeing what happens from there."

"Oh, we're gonna have fun tonight," Veronica said, reaching out for me. She drew me to her, planted her mouth on mine and kissed me hard, her tongue snaking into my mouth and filling it up. Shae and Tammy got up. There was the sound of ice clinking in the glasses, and I heard them whispering. Then I heard the sound of metal rattling softly in the distance. Veronica and I kissed for a while. I had my eyes closed, sucking on her tongue, when I felt my hands get taken, and fur lined leather cuffs were wrapped around my wrists buckled quickly. I stopped kissing Veronica and looked up. Shae and Tammy had the O-ring of the leather cuff in their hand.

They both pulled at me, and started walking toward what I could only assume was a bedroom. We walked into the room. They had a queen size bed, complete with a black, wrought iron frame. Veronica followed us into the room, after stopping to pour herself another glass. There were several toys out on the bedside tables, ranging from vibrators to dongs, strap-ons, butt plugs, and nipple clamps. Not those weak, adjustable clamps, but the Japanese style alligator clamps. Shae took the cuff from Tammy and directed me to the bathroom.

"Go do what you need to, and hurry back. We'll be waiting."

I nodded, went to the bathroom, and used a washrag to wash up, clean up. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I looked into my own eyes. I didn't know what was about to happen. No scene had been discussed, so I had no expectations. It had been over fifteen years since I was on the receiving end of cuffs and strapped to a bed. I'm usually the one tying women up. I'm the one teasing and torturing them. Well, it was about to happen to me, and I was admittedly a little nervous. But then either the whiskey, or the weed, or both, kicked in, I felt my balance falter, caught myself on the counter and got my head back. I was too stoned to worry about what was about to happen. I thought of my favorite painting of a Pan. He was sitting on lush grass, his hooved legs crossed at the knee, holding a flower up, and smiling. I loved that image. It summed up hedonism perfectly. Enjoy your life! That's it. Enjoy your life, because you've only got one.

"That's goddamn right." I opened the door and stepped into the room. All three women were on the bed, smoking a joint, and taking turns kissing. I stood and watched for a minute as Veronica and Shae passed smoke back and forth through their kisses. Tammy noticed me standing there first, and jumped up and came over to me. Without hesitating, she bounced up on her tip-toes, her tits bouncing, and kissed. Her hand went to my cock and she stroked it. Her hand cupped my full ballsack, and massaged it. I grimaced a second when she squeezed a little hard.

"You awright?"

"Yeah. I just have titanium clamps on the ends of my Vas Deferens, from my vasectomy."

"You've had a vasectomy?"

I nodded.

"That's great! I won't need to take the Morning After Pill later."

"You've been fixed?" asked Veronica.

I shook my head. "I wasn't fixed because I wasn't broken. But I have had a vasectomy."

"Oh, hunny, she didn't mean nothing." She stroked my cock, and gently massaged my ballsack. "Here, you should sit down." She guided me to the bed, which was good, because I could tell the whiskey and weed were taking their toll on me. "Here, sit on the end."

I sat down, and felt better. Then I felt Veronica and Shae pulling on my shoulders, so I scooted back. Then they took my wrists and clipped them to the SportSheets, and started cinching them down, pulling me into the bed until my arms were stretched out, held fairly firmly in place. Tammy got cuffs on my ankles and attached them to the SportSheets before I even realized it. Then all three ladies stood up, and looked down at me.

They all walked around the bed. I lay there feeling very exposed, and a little worried. I'd heard the urban legends of people being captured and tortured, or their organs harvested.

Shae got on the bed and straddled me, leaning down and kissing me. "Don't worry, babe. We're not gonna hurt you. Much. Too much. What're your hard limits?"

I looked up at her and tried to focus, but as I was thinking, she was playing with my nipples. She took a drink, then reached into the glass and fished out a small piece of ice. She licked the whiskey off of the ice and her finger tips, and then rubbed it on my nipple. All of the air in my body came out in a long exhale. My breath caught and she stopped. Then Tammy got on the bed and licked my nipple until it was warm again. She wrapped her mouth around my nipple and sucked it into her mouth. I tried to catch my breath, but it kept catching in my throat. I wiggled and moaned. Shae ooched back until her clit was rubbing against my cock.

"Well?" Veronica asked from the direction of my spread eagled legs.

"Okay. Hard no's are: no piss, shit, or blood; no name calling or humiliation; and stop means stop. Now." I looked up at Tammy, who nodded while still sucking on my nipple. Shae nodded too, while continuing to tease me.

"Agreed," said Veronica. "Those are our rules too. So, you're open minded, hedonistic, and obviously a total man-slut, seeing as how you didn't even ask us about our health before swallowing Tammy's cum."

"I'm a little reckless sometimes. I'm clean. I knew Shae was clean. I figured she wouldn't be involved with y'all unless you were clean."

"I like that. You make safe assumptions. Well, I think it's a safe assumption that we're gonna push some of your boundaries tonight."

I shrugged the best I could, with Shae teasing me and Tammy sucking my nipple still. "Okay. Push away."

I heard a hand softly patting an ass, and Shae got up and sat on the side opposite from Tammy. They both leaned in and started kissing me. They took turns, but they also kissed me at the same time. I sucked one woman's tongue into my mouth, and then the other's, then they kissed and sucked on each other's tongue while I watched.

"Shae was right -you do have a pretty cock." Veronica ran her long fingernails down the insides of my legs, starting at my groin. "Look how it twitches, begging for attention." She looked up at me. "You're not used to this - I can tell. But you like it."

"Of course I do. What's not to like?"

She raked her fingernails over my pubis, brushing my cock, which was now fully erect and working on being uncomfortably hard. She cupped my balls in her hands and massaged them gently.

Then I felt a tongue on my cock and looked down. Veronica was licking my cock like an ice cream cone. Her tongue was semi cat-like. It was wet and warm, with a slight roughness. Shae bent over to kiss me, and blew smoke into my mouth. We kissed while Veronica licked my cock and cupped my balls. Tammy climbed on top of me. I could feel her hard clit rubbing against me.

Tammy laid on me and kissed me. She tasted like booze and smoke. Our tongues danced. Our mouths open wide, pressed against each other's, her lips like pillows. They were soft and full and felt great. Lips like hers was why I liked kissing. All three of these ladies had very kissable lips, and I wanted to kiss them all night.

Then Tammy moaned into my mouth. "Open your legs you slut," I heard Shae say. Tammy shifted and then moaned again.

Veronica closed her mouth around my cock and pressed her tongue against it, smashing my cock between the roof of her mouth and tongue. She slid up and down that way slowly, excruciatingly slowly. My cock throbbed and pulsed and wanted relief already, but I suspected none would come for some time.

Tammy moaned louder, and a hand started exploring my chest. I'm a big guy. I have man boobs. I don't care. They didn't either. I'm fact, they treated my boobs like a woman's, and it felt great! First the hand cupped one then the other. Another hand traced the outlines of my chest while yet another hand started playing with my nipples.

Then Shae took my nipple in her mouth and gently sucked. I was already wriggling around from Veronica's attention to my cock, but kissing Tammy and having my nipple sucked, one then the other, was intense! The more I wiggled and moaned, the harder Shae sucked, the more Tammy used her tongue on me, moaning into my mouth with every breath, and the more Veronica licked and sucked my cock and balls.

There was a pause from Veronica, and then I felt something around the base of my cock - it felt a bit like an elastic hair tie. "Now we're really gonna tease you - hey Tammy, get the Hitachi out of the drawer."

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Shae said, pausing sucking on my nipples. "That'll be fun no matter what."

"Oh, you're gonna like this," she said. I heard the familiar buzzing of the massaging wand. Then I felt it against my balls, and I instinctively tried to pull away, but I was shackled to the bed and not going anywhere. She giggled at me, "silly boy. You're mine now. You're not going anywhere."

Tammy sat up to see what was happening. Shae leaned in and kissed her. They used lots of tongue, and I could tell from the motion of the bed that she was finger banging Tammy, who was grunt-moaning, and having a hard time getting her breath.

As they made out, Veronica pressed the vibrator against my taint, then reached down and spread my ass cheeks apart. I felt the vibrations move through my balls and cock, and down to my anus. "Unf! Fuck. That's... hot. I like that." I moaned louder, but had given up trying to resist. Instead, I took what she had to give.

Tammy and Shae were rubbing my chest, running their fingers through my chest hair, and playing with my nipples. Tammy was moaning louder and louder now, not holding back. Then there was a pause, Tammy got up and stood over my face. She spread her legs, and used a hand to spread her pussy lips wide open as she came. Her cum dripped onto my face in splashes. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. Then suddenly Shae was there, her mouth on mine, her tongue licking my lips and face, cleaning Tammy's cum off of me.

"Mmmmm. Fuckin' yummy!"

"Yeah she is!"

Then Tammy squatted over my face, and continued fingering herself. I could see how flushed her pussy was - it was red, and almost purple, her clit was swollen and sticking out a few inches, it looked beautiful. I wanted to kiss and lick and suck it, and would soon have my chance. But not before she came again. Shae was right there, her mouth open next to mine. We kissed as Tammy's cum covered our lips. We licked each others' lips clean. Shae sat up and Tammy sat on my face.

Her clit was directly over my mouth, so I puckered my lips and kissed her clit, then sucked it between my lips. She moaned loudly and leaned back. I looked up to see Shae taking Tammy's bra off, freeing her glorious tits. I wanted to reach up and massage them, but again was reminded that I was shackled to the bed.

Veronica was now squeezing the base of my cock rhythmically while sucking on just the head. It felt amazing! Her lips were full and made perfect cock pillows. But she wasn't that passive. She used every bit of those lips on me, but just the head, while squeezing the base and trapping more blood in my cock.

Then her hands went away, and she sat back. I heard the familiar snap of a hair-tie. Her fingers and thumb wrapped around the base of my balls, and squeezed until the scrotum was pulled taut. Then I felt the hair band encircle my sack. I gasped and squirmed. Tammy reached down and held my head and began fucking my mouth with her clit.

She sucked air as she fucked my mouth, gasping as I closed my lips firmly around her clit, and used lots of tongue and sucked even harder. She shivered and shook, but didn't cum yet. Then Shae straddled me, and reached around Tammy, grasping her breasts, and squeezed her big nipples. Tammy leaned back into Shae, and reached back with one hand to hold her head while she held my head with her other hand. She pumped hard, her hips rocking, and moaned. I felt her legs begin to shake. What I had learned by then was her telltale sign she was about to cum. And she did, all over my face. I stuck my tongue out and she leaned forward and rocked her pussy over my tongue as she came. And came. And came.

"Fuck me! Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck! It's been a long time since I've had a nice toy to play with. Shae, hunny, thank you for bringing him." Shae put her chin on Tammy's shoulder. They looked at each other and kissed.

"You're welcome. I knew after yesterday, and then again this morning, that he was gonna be a lot of fun for y'all."

Veronica raked her nails over my now very taut scrotum, and up my dick to the tip. Then she licked my balls. I was in ecstasy. And pain. It's amazing how often those two sensations coincide with each other. Veronica's tongue worked around and around my balls. "I like a man who shaves his balls. That's very considerate." She licked and sucked them into her mouth. I inhaled deeply. I had a hard time catching my breath with Tammy's pussy still in my face.

Tammy got off of me and Shae took her place, spreading her lips and planting her pussy directly on my tongue. She rode my face slowly, making sure her labia were out of the way. Veronica turned the vibrator back on, and pressed it against my taint, while pulling my ass cheeks apart.

"Ohhhhh, he's got a pretty button asshole. I like it." Tammy said. "Let's see how much of a slut he is, and how many boundaries we can break." I heard the clicking of a lube bottle, the smack of a latex glove, and then a finger touched my asshole.

I flinched a little. There was a lot going on at once, and I was overwhelmed. Plus, Shae was riding my tongue and I couldn't get anything out anyway. Anal play had been a hard limit for me in the past. In fact, when I was being trained to be a Dom, but a Dominatrix, her inserting a toy in my ass was what ended that relationship. It was a hard no then too, and she broke that trust. I had not said it was a hard 'no' earlier.

Her finger probed a little more, gently. She had used a lot of lube, and she easily slid her finger in. "Relax, hunny. It'll feel better. You want me to stop?" Shae got off my mouth for a second so I could answer. "No, you can keep..." 'Blorf' came out as Shae sat back down on my mouth.

I felt the first knuckle of her finger pass. My asshole tightened up. I took a deep breath and let it happen. Her knuckle pushed past my opening, stretching me out a little. She didn't wiggle her finger, or press too hard. I felt good in a way I hadn't expected. I knew there were a lot of nerves in the male sphincter, and that the joke going around on the internet at the time was that God made sodommy a sin, then put the male g-spot, or p-spot up our asses. I didn't know how I felt yet, but I knew it felt good. Veronica changed positions. She got out from between my legs, and got on her knees to my side. She leaned down, pressing her tits into my leg and taking my cock in her mouth. I heard rustling as Tammy got in a better position, without removing her finger.