Total Sissy Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his arms were tied and he was gagged the women took him by each arm and pulled him to the steps.

"Step up on the step Tommy. Don't make a scene honey, or I will have to have a little longer talk with you after the ceremony.

Tommy slowly walked up the two steps in his 6" high heels and straddled the pole. the steps were then removed. The skirt of his dress was pulled up to show why he had such a difficult time standing up straight. A chrome collar extended from his anal opening and the full length of a 9" rubber dildo was up inside him. Well that and the fact he was still feeling the effects of a deep testicle massage he had received earlier in the day at the salon.

He was positioned by Anna as Evelyn screwed the pole once again to the collar impaling Tommy on the pedestal. His nose was pressed into the corner and he was instructed stay there until the evening was over. His shoulders jiggled as he cried through the ball gag.

Now the girl that was with him, Mandy, stepped to the other side of the room with Evelyn and Anna. She looked at the back wall behind the gathered women at the three Pansy's that now stood perched on their respective pedestals unable to get off the poles or get off the pedestals.

"Hi everyone. We are new to the area. My name is Mandy. Tommy is my stepson," she said smiling at the astonished looks on the women's faces.

Tommy was just 21 but Mandy herself was only 25 years old. She had married his wealthy father a little over year ago and had assumed parental and discipline authority over Tommy as if he were her own son. Of course, his father enforced a few things when Tommy didn't react properly to Mandy's wishes. It was a very abrupt change of life for Tommy, but it was more of a real life game for Mandy.

The TG programs in the public schools were something that Mandy had not only found intriguing, but she also found them quite amusing and enjoyed teasing Tommy about him being transgendered and the need to check it out to make sure.

"And now our Ceremonial Princess for the evening. Come on out here Jake and let the ladies see you."

Jake was now led into the room. His dress was pink and was sheer chiffon and satin. The sleeves were sheer and the shoulders puffed and the waist was pulled tight with a beautiful satin sash that was tied into a large pink bow at his lower back. It was a custom made dress just for Jake. He couldn't wear most dresses off the rack because of the size of his breast. They always needed to be tailored. It had hints of elegance for special and formal occasions mixed with some little girl dress design and just a few sissy elements such as the bows.

The special thing about the dress was there were laced trim cut outs for his nipples. His areolas and nipples were totally exposed through the front of dress trimmed with two rows of ruffled lace. Two large rings pierced his large permanently erect nipples. His wife Evelyn then placed two large crystal teardrop earrings into the piercing in his ear lobes.

His hair was done up in a sixties style beehive, Evelyn had done it earlier in the day at the Sissy Salon. It had been soak sprayed and dried under a hair dryer five times. The effect was a firm almost lacquered looking hairdo. It almost looked like a shiny plastic copy of a hairdo had been placed on his head. It was a little sticky to the touch as after the last drying he was sprayed one last time without drying time.

Jake had been through a long day and was glad it was coming to an end. He had no idea what to expect when he walked into the room but he did notice the three femmed men standing on the pedestals standing at the back of the room.

Jake was brought over to a styling chair that was sitting at the opposite end of the room from where the Pansy's stood. It was turned now so everyone could see the chair from the front. It had many straps and a large 6"X 2" rubber dildo sticking straight up from the seat.

There was a groan of surprise then the surprise turned to curiosity and amusement, but Jake felt his knees become weak.

Elaine now smiled and looked at Jake.

"Like it," she said smiling looking at the seat of the chair then back to him.

Jake felt himself tremble. The shaft on that seat was too big. He couldn't sit on that, she had to be joking. Then again deep down inside he knew she wasn't and that he would soon be seated on that in front of these women.

Jakes worse fears were confirmed when he saw Anna putting on a rubber glove and pouring a generous amount of lube into the gloved hand. The women all giggled at his desperate looks as she stroked the dildo slowly up and down as if she was trying to get a real reaction from it.

"Wait," Jake said as his dress was lifted and he was turned to face the women but his bare butt was now facing the dildo. He was forced up on a little wood box to get him a little higher and the dildo was bent over slightly and placed on his tightened butt hole. A little wiggling and the head of the dildo was in. He was then lifted up on the chair by several people and a strap was placed around his mid section so he couldn't move forward. They the allowed him to slowly have his total weight. His hands holding the arms of the chair trying to hold himself up so the dildo didn't slide in. It was very difficult as the fatigue started to set in and the dildo had a vibrating device and it was turned on. The women watched as Jake slowly slid down the dildo, and once he was over half way down he looked about desperately for help.

"Just relax honey. You will be down on the seat here shortly."

But Jake didn't want to be seated. It felt as though the dildo was running all the way through him. His arms trembled and then it was done. Jake slid the rest of the way down and grimaced at the spreading of his rectum.

It only took a minute to strap him in the chair.

"Well that actually didn't take as long as we thought," Elaine said of his sliding down the dildo. I thought you would resist a little longer. "Maybe I need to get a bigger one next time. Something more of a challenge."

"No," he said softly.

"Just a few things ladies before we get started with my Sissy Fag husband here this evening. Fits of all, what do you ladies think of the dress? The cut outs for the nipples?"

"The ladies all clapped their approval."

"I am having him another dress with cut outs being made for Easter. Something he can wear to church services."

There was some laughter, but Jake wasn't laughing.

"Hold your head up honey," Elaine said and she slipped something between his lips.

It was hard and metallic. She pulled back to the corners of his mouth and strapped it behind his head. She then opened the device which opened his mouth a little bit, and locked it in place. His mouth wasn't opened real wide, just enough.

"There you go sweetie," she said as he looked at her. It was one of the instruments from the dental practice he used to own. "Just one more thing ladies before we get started, as you all know I had Jake and Linda castrated at the same time. I had the doctor keep Jake's testicles and I later had them preserved and if you look real close you will see that they are now encased in Lucite and hanging from Jakes earlobes."

There was a gasp of approval in the room. Jake turned quickly feeling the earring hit his cheeks. He couldn't see them, but he was now wearing his own testicles hanging from his ears that Elaine had insisted needed to be removed from between his legs.

"Wurp bwaa haff," he spat through the clamp.

"What was that honey? Couldn't understand you. Did you say thank you for giving you the earrings?"

It was time to begin the ceremony. Jake sat strapped in the chair, Elaine stood directly behind him, Anna to one side of the chair and Evelyn on the other. They all smiled, except for Jake who had a clamp in his mouth. Pictures were then taken.

"This evening we will be bringing Jake's Pansy perverse lifestyle to the fore front of the community in a show of support for who and what he has become. I know I speak for myself and Jake when I say how much we appreciate all of you and your male significant others participating and being a part and allowing him to be a part of all you.

Elaine then took a spoon full of semen and showed it to Jake. "Ok sweetie open wide. Yummy," she said.

Jake tried to turn away as the women all looked on with anticipation. He was tied tightly in the chair and could not stop her. His mouth was clamped with his lips just slightly apart and he could not completely close his mouth. Jake struggled as Elaine slowly brought the spoon full of semen near his lips. Anna and Evelyn held Jake's head against the head rest and Elaine put the spoon in Jake's mouth and scraped it against his upper lip as she pulled it out leaving he semen in his mouth. Jake fought against his bonds as the semen slowly mad it's way down his tongue and to his throat. The girls held his head with his face up forcing him to swallow every bit of it.

Jake had tears in his eye as he was now looking again at all the women smiling and talking amongst themselves as they watched this. Jake then noticed Elaine approaching him with another spoonful of semen. He immediately turned away only to have Anna and Evelyn once again position his head and then hold him firmly in place as she once again placed a spoon full of semen into his mouth and watched as he was forced to swallow. Elaine then began asking questions of the women present.

"How many condoms did your husband donate Laura," Elaine said as she dipped another spoonful semen.

"Oh Jeff let me do three. All hand jobs. He thought it was a waste of his male resources doing this for another guy and of course he hates wearing a condom." All the women laughed.

"How bout you Emily?" Elaine asked as she started toward Jake with another spoonful.

"Tommy did seven full morning condoms," she said as a few impressive moans went through the crowd. They were a young couple just boyfriend and girlfriend. "I gave him wake up hand jobs every morning last week. He was more than willing to contribute," everyone was so amused. "He asked if I needed more."

Jake now tried to move again, and he grunted. His hand twisted on the chair arm but the straps held him in place, and he began to feel helpless and the entire thing was hopeless. He also had belly aches from the dildo.

"Don't be such a baby Jake. You want me to put you in cloth diapers for a week? No need to be embarrassed. We all know how faggots need to eat and drink semen so stop pretending you are having a problem with all this. All these women have graciously had their husbands and boyfriends kindly donate their cum for this evening. Now sit still like a good girl."

But Jake couldn't. Semen was a terrible foul-tasting bodily fluid, that was warm when he had to ingest it from the end of a man's dick, salty, and had pungent taste, as well as had a sticky texture when the air hit it in his opened mouth for a few seconds. His experience in sucking dick had always been with Daddy and he would ejaculate and shoot most of his semen into Jake's throat. This always left little in his mouth to taste, but tonight was different, Elaine was putting the semen in his mouth by the spoonful, which was a much larger amount than a regular man's ejaculation and it was being placed directly in his mouth where he had to taste it as he battled to push it out with his tongue only to have Elaine and Evelyn hold his head back make sure he ingested every single drop.

Jake suddenly gagged and then coughed as some of the semen went down wrong. He choked and coughed again causing a small trickle of semen to come out of his nose. The women all laughed as a teary-eyed Jake was allowed to regain his composure for the moment.

"WHHHHaaaaa NNnaaaaaaa!" whined out shaking his head "no" vigorously looking back with pleading eyes to Elaine for her to stop. He twisted his head away as he saw Elaine once again methodically loading the spoon with semen. He now jerked against the straps that held him didn't care anymore what the women watching thought about his actions. He was beyond embarrassed. He didn't want to do this anymore.

It didn't matter though because once again, Evelyn and Anna forced his head back, chin up at an angle where everyone in the room could clearly see, Elaine put another spoonful of semen in Jake's mouth as he struggled trying to push it out with his tongue to no avail. It was semen from men he didn't know. Semen of different men all mixed together and the women that had gathered it all were here watching him forced to eat it. His stomach began to feel queasy as he now made whining noises along with rapid breaths.

"Liz, how did Frank react when you told him what we were doing with my Prissy faggot husband and we needed him to help out," Elaine asked the woman that worked at the local Juvenile Detention Center.

"I was surprised he said no problem. I heard he selected five young men and gave them condoms for the week, and they masturbated in their cells while on their free time. I think he donated like 24 of them."

There was a murmur of approval in the room, "That's wonderful," Margaret said.

A loud squeal came from Jake this time as his head was pushed back again and held firmly in place as Elaine approached him with another spoon full of semen. Elaine had a pleasant smile on her face as she put the spoon in Jake's mouth again and tears ran from the outer edges of his eyes.

"Sit up straight honey so all the ladies can see what you are doing. You're doing such a good job like a big girl."

Jake was feeling sick by the time they were done, but he had eaten all the semen that had been donated. He was left strapped in the chair as the women got up and stirred about the room. Some coming and commenting on Jake being full dressed as a woman. A couple of the associates he had from the office were there.

"Damn Jake, I never knew you were such a faggot," one his administrators said to the other.

"Look at him, all dressed up like a woman. I would have never imagined him like this."

"Forget the clothes honey, look at these tits. They are real you know, and don't forget that monster he is sitting on."

"Yeah, you're right. And those are his testicles in those earrings," she said taking a closer look.

Jake was mortified, but unable to respond. After the semen feeding was done, Elaine had opened the clamps wide open. Actually, it was opened to wide as Jake grunted almost continually form the stretching of his jaws.

After everyone had left, including the three Pansy's Jake found himself still strapped in the chair. The jaw clamp had been reduced down to a more comfortable level and Elaine and Anna had removed the dildo from below the chair and pulled it out.

Now it was just Elaine and Jake.

"It was lovely evening sweetie," Elaine said sitting next to Jake in a chair. "The community shared with you and your Sissy faggot desires. It was an acceptance darling. I am so proud of you," she said kissing him on the forehead.

"Yaaahhhh.." was all he said trying to speak and then giving up on the idea.

Elaine then removed her dress, bra and panties and sat back down next to Jake. She was totally naked now and Jake was still fully dressed as a woman. Elaine looked at his red fingernails and Jake looked at her through his false eyelashes.

"Like what you see baby?"

Jake nodded his head. He had always felt Elaine was the most beautiful woman he had ever been around.

She then picked up a couple of used condoms that were still filled with semen. What was she doing.

"It was a great night honey, but I'm not done yet," she said smiling and locking his head under her arm messing up his hair. "How bout a nightcap sweetheart?" she began force feeding him semen again from the condom, sliding her fingers down the length of the stretched latex rubber. A moment alone. Just the two of them. Jake's toes curled under and then stretched out and spread as his desperate situation somehow wasn't as bad as before. His wife was naked and in front of him for the first time in years. He focused on that as she proceeded to lovingly gave her husband a nightcap.

Thank you so much for reaching the end. If you like it please let me know and if you didn't like it let me know also. If you feel you need to lash out just remember, I just love being bullied. LOL