Total Sissy Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake lay on his back in the bed and stared off at the wall remembering the first night that he had been required to actually make love with Elaine's dad. It was part of his new place in the family. Jake had given blowjobs and hand jobs to Daddy (As they all called him) before. He had even been butt fucked by him, but this, this was to be an evening of passion and romance.

Jake didn't feel the passion for making love to a man. He loved Elaine and would have preferred some of affection, but it was not to be that way. This was Jake still had his balls and could at least feel like a male. He still could have wet orgasms though he was taking heavy female hormones at the time.

Jake had been through months of preparing for this night. To make sure everything was just right and that Daddy would be very happy. Jake had seen his therapist twice a week and she helped him with accepting what he was and what was about to happen. He practiced his etiquette, walking, and bedside manners. Much of the sexual mannerisms and seductive talk was learned from sessions of Jake watching porn movies and how the girls seduced and turned on men with their actions and their words.

This had been the most difficult part for Jake to emulate as he felt ridiculous saying those things in a bed while he practiced on a male mannequin with Linda and Elaine present. Then his feeling of feeling ridiculous became feelings of embarrassment as he started talking seductively in a high-pitched voice. The girls couldn't help but laugh during these sessions. The mannequin that was brought in and placed in the bed for Jake to seduce was the last straw. Jake went from feeling embarrassed and humiliated to feeling of shame as he performed the required acts and got better.

Of course the fact that Jake was on the receiving end of severe bare bottom paddling after each session and the paddling got less intense the better he performed as an incentive.

Jake didn't understand at first why he had to make love to a man. He serviced men because that's what sissy males do when instructed. It was supposed to be a natural function for Sissy's, but this was to be different and he was to be the woman in the room, a seductive, sexy, dick craving woman with a man. She wanted him to be a slut tonight, and not a sissy. A nice hard bare ass paddling helped Jake understand why he was doing it.

Elaine felt this would be a nice thing for her dad since he had not had a bed companion in years though his ex wife was still in the household. She also felt it would be a good experience for Jake, whether he thought so or not.

"Honey, it will be a night you will always remember. The night you my sissy man performed as a woman."

"I don't know how I feel about this," Jake said softly.

Elaine kissed him on the cheek, "But you do know how your ass feels when male pride interferes with our plans. I don't want my little Pansy to have to present herself to Daddy with a bruised and swollen ass.

Before Jake was dressed that evening, Elaine made some plans to help quell his manhood.

"Sweetie, Angela and her mother Evelyn from the salon are stopping by the house in just a little bit to give you a testicle massage, side paddle and knob polishing before we get you dressed for the evening,"

"No, Elaine please. I don't want a testicle massage," he said apprehension in his voice.

"Don't be silly honey, I know for a fact that all fags love having their testicles massaged and penis knobs polished. What's the problem. Why else would it be offered as a service at the Beauty Spa."

"No, I don't want a massage," he said again reluctantly.

"Oh yes you do," she said in a baby like manner and stuck penis pacifier in his mouth. "Fags need special attention to their little male penis's. So, stop your whining and let's get you into your robe and get ready. They will be here anytime."

"Uuuhhmm..." he grunted through the pacifier watching Elaine pull a wooden chair into the living room in front of a large bay window.

"Baby until I have you castrated like a proper sissy male and we have those unsightly hanging man sacs cut off at which time you won't need testicle massages any more, but till then little Lady we will continue to schedule the testicle massages and knob polishings and you WILL be appreciative of these efforts and thank them for making time make time in their busy just to rub your balls."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Year Later

The ladies had now gathered. The socialites and community leaders in women's projects as well some friends and associates. They walked about the room looking at picture that had been hung on the walls showing the evolutions of Jake and Linda form male to today. Before Jake was to be brought in however The Parade of the Pansies and so called Feminized Men were brought into the room first. They were to be indirect participants. They were referred to as the Lavender Ladies in conversation.

"Ladies. Your attention please," Elaine said getting everyone's attention. "It's time to have our Lavender Ladies Parade in and take their places on their precious little pedestals.

The women were all well dressed. It looked more like a gathering of a women's prayer group than a sissy outing.

Linda walked in first. She was dressed in a bright yellow and green floral designed dress with a red sash and red 5" spike heels. Linda stood quietly with her head slightly bowed at the entry of the room. She had been to a beauty salon today and had her done in a formal updo for the evening. Linda's fingernails had also been done and were now a deep sapphire blue. Linda was dressed not as a sissy but completely as a woman today.

Ana then introduced Linda to the group. Though most in the room new Linda and had seen him many times, the formal introductions were just part of the ceremony.

"This is my husband Linda. I'm sure you are all familiar with his new life as a sissy, seen him out doing the shopping, but I don't think any of you have ever seen him dressed completely as a woman." she said turning him slightly so everyone could see him. "Isn't he pretty dressed as a girl?"

"He's beautiful," one of the women said to a room full of giggles.

"Hold your head up honey and smile," Anna said lifting his chin so they could see his made-up face and false eyelashes.

"Why do you not just make him behave like a woman. He looks so pretty and natural standing there dressed as one."

"Linda? Dress as a woman? Oh no. First of all, Linda doesn't deserve to be allowed to dress as a woman much less allowed to live as one, just like she doesn't deserve to look and act like a man anymore. No, that's because he is a Sissy and a Pansy. She has breast and a vagina like a real woman, but he has a dick that is male, so he's not physically a woman or a men anymore."

After a few more comments Linda was taken over to a corner in the back of the room where a small 2' tall concrete pedestal was located. There were was a small wood set of steps next to it so Linda could step up onto the pedestal safely in her high heels.

"Give me your left hand darling so Mommy can tie your hands," she said.

She took a length of rope and tied it tightly around his wrist. She then pulled his arm behind him bent and forced it up into the middle of his back.

"AAHHH!!!" he gasped at the pain of his arm being overly extended up behind him. She held his arm there and pulled the rope over his shoulder and under his arm pit of his right arm and pulled it again causing another groan and an agonized look on his face before tying it off securely holding his wrist up between his shoulder blades.

The pain was real and because of the nature of the ceremony, none of the sissy's or fems were to be sedated in any manner. They all had to be totally alert and aware of what was being done to them and understand the reactions of the women there to observe.

Ana then took his other arm and crossed them behind his back securing it tightly. Ana then helped Linda slowly up the steps till she stepped out on the pedestal and then removed the steps. On top of the pedestal was a metal plate with a chrome pole 2" in diameter sticking up 24" that Linda now straddled. Anna lifted Linda's skirt from the back that revealed Linda had a small 12" long section of 2" chrome tube hanging from the end of a rubber dildo, that was 9" in length and 8" of it was up Linda's ass. The bottom pole was telescopic and and was raised to fit over the 12" hanging from the dildo and secured with the thumb screws leaving Linda impaled on the platform.

Linda was instructed to move her feet in close to the post, and then her skirt was dropped and straightened out by Anna.

Linda was then forced to stand with her nose very close to the corner, but she was not allowed to touch the walls at all.

"Chin up there pretty girl. Sissies must be proud of who they are. You are after all in a room of women and you are being allowed to be part of today's festivities, but you will stand here like a proper Sissy and not move, or turn around. You will remain here with your nose in the corner till it's over and I come to get you. Understood?"

"Yes Mommy," he said softly.

Anna pulled the steps away leaving Linda perched on the pedestal and walked away smiling as Linda stood facing the corner posture erect, with a dildo up her rectum on a pole, wearing in 5" spike heels, for all to see. Her arms ached behind her back as her joints were overly extended, but she could do nothing to relieved the strain.

Blake Simmons who worked at the bank came into the room with his wife Xavier. The women were a little confused to see Blake here. He looked every bit the professional male banker he was.

Xavier led him over to the wall in the back of the room where Linda stood in the corner. There was a another pedestal with a chrome pole sticking up 24" there by the wall. Anna came over to help Xavier and they had Blake put his hands behind his back. Linda tied his wrist together very tight causing him to groan. She did not twist his arms up in the middle of his back like she had done with Linda but she made sure that the ropes were biting and uncomfortable. Blake looked about the room embarrassed that this was happening to him and these women were being enlightened about him for the first time.

"Please Xavier, don't make me do this in front of these women," he sobbed softly.

"Quiet. Don't you dare make a scene here."

The women in the room after hearing the whining plea from Blake began to form new opinions about him. Maybe he did need to be here after all.

Blake was wearing a dark suit and tie and had a very professional and handsome look about him. All male appearance except for the high heels. The thing was Blake had been caught just before he got married receiving a blow job in his office at the bank. As a result he had begged and pleaded for Xavier not to leave him, and he would do anything for her. So now here Blake stood about to step on a poled pedestal, to stand impaled and face the wall with his nose touching it.

Blake had been castrated not in the same way as Jake and Linda had been, but his ball sac and penis had both been removed and in their place a beautiful vagina was constructed. He had not been forced to wear feminine items, or take on the lifestyle of a sissy or fag. It was not even common knowledge that he was castrated and had a vagina. The fact was he knew and his wife knew was enough at least until now.

Blake was slowly assisted up the steps onto the pedestal with his hands tied behind him. He quietly turned his back to the room and stood with his nose pressed against the wall. Xavier unfastened his belt and slacks an allowed them fall to the floor revealing no underwear and that a small chrome collar stuck out from between his butt cheeks and was hooked to a 9" long 1 1/2" diameter dildo was fully inserted in his rectum and attached to the chrome collar protruding just outside his butt cheeks. Anna pulled the pole up and slid it in the collar and Blake began to cry from the humiliation as the pole was bolted it into place leaving him impaled and unable to lift himself high enough to get off the pole just like Linda who was in the corner. Xavier left his pants at his feet his bare legs and ass exposed. It was very obvious that Blake had been caned that very morning as the red whelps and cuts from the cane on his bare butt and thighs were still swollen and painful looking. There appeared to be at least 50 whelps. All around the swollen area was turning blue from the bruising. The high heels he now wore were making standing in one place for an extended length time very uncomfortable. Then again Xavier had made him wear the high heels not because of a fashion statement or to feminize him, but to make standing impaled more of a challenge for him. His legs trembled as he stood there, quietly sobbing in deep humiliation and despair while impaled on the chrome pole.

Xavier made an announcement after Blake was impaled on the dildo atop the small pedestal in the middle of the wall.

"For those in the room that don't know me, my name id Xavier, and as you ladies all know by now, my husband Blake, was fully castrated 5 years ago at which time both his offensive ball sacs and penis were surgically removed and replaced with a surgically designed vagina. Here is a picture of Blake's vagina," she said holding a poster of a nude leg spread crotch shot. "He could control his male package so I had it removed."

His vagina was so impressive and looked so naturally real as is if he had been born with it. The women in the room took closer looks and then turned and looked at the man standing nose to the wall in a black suit with his pants down.

"He has continued his job at the bank dressed appropriately as a man which I have insist on all these years, but tonight I am here to tell you of another change that will take place next week for Blake. I am going to have my husband's breast enlarged. He will have D-cup breast implants inserted and he will have a more outwardly feminine appearing anatomy when the procedure is over. He will continue to dress as a man though accept of course for his bra which he will need to wear to support his breast, and I have decided to have him start wearing high heels with his suits to work. Contrasting colors of course like he is wearing now" she said smiling and looking at the red patent leather 5" high heels her husband was wearing with the black suit.

"He hasn't had any new indiscretions or anything like that so don't feel Blake is being punished when receiving breast implants. He's not, I have just decided that I would like to see him with breast now."

"Well I never knew Blake was fully castrated like that," said Mildred Carlson a socialite that controlled the gossip airwaves in her community to the woman next to her. She's a very attractive woman, why would she choose to live a life without sex?"

"She has had the same steady boyfriends for several years now. My understanding is she has two men she see's on a regular basis and another she meets form time to time."

"Oh my," Mildred said forming her own opinions. "well I have no sympathy for him and his situation, I mean after all he cheated on her first."

The women talked amongst themselves for a moment.

The quivering shoulders of Blake gave away the fact that he was sobbing, but he stood with head held high nose touching the wall shifting his weight back and forth from one high heeled foot to the other trying to relieve the strain and fatigue in his calves and balls of his feet.

Then the last Pansy was being brought in for the last pedestal that was in the back corner.

There was some scuffling going on in a room down the hall. It was all quiet in the large room and the women looked about at each other smiling.

"Sound like someone might be a little shy today," one of the women said causing a stir of laughter.

"No, I don't want to do this," a crying voice could be heard pleading from a room down the hall.

"That will be enough Tommy," a girls voice said. "Time to go now."

"No wait, I'm not ready," he pleaded.

"Would you help me please," she said to another woman in the room. "Hold him down over the bed."

"NO!" his voice yelled and there was some mumbling and things said that were not audible, the the muffled sound of a gagged grunt.

"UUMMPPHH!!!" came the last sound before.

[SMACK!!! SMCAK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!]

The sounds of resistance seemed to settle down. Blake and Linda stood facing the wall hearing what was happening but not moving. They were already on display and had to endure public humiliation as their stories were told.

"Sounds to me like one of the pretties doesn't want to prance for us today," one of the women said breaking the silence of the room after the sounds of the paddling and causing a few more laughs.

"I thought I heard a bit of Pretty Pansy Persuasion being used."

"Nice and loud too," Evelyn said as she walked back into the main room. "Could you ladies hear those pops out here?"

"Oh yes, loud and clear. Nice and steady, one after the other."

After another ten minute delay the sound of high heels could be heard very slowly coming down the hall on the hardwood floors.

"Your doing good sweetie," the girl said to him just before he appeared.

"It hurts," he grunted, "Please take it out Mandy," he whined softly.

"Nope. It stays in. Come along," she said as they entered the room.

Tommy stood slightly bent being held by two women, one gripping each arm. He was dressed beautifully in a black sequined cocktail dress with a C-cup padded bra and he wore 6" high heel sandals that caused him great discomfort. His toenails were painted red as were his glamorous length fingernails. His hair was swept up in a sophisticated prom hair do with curls covering the top of his head.

The only makeup he wore was his lipstick. His lips were red and glossed, the rest of his face tear stained with his beautiful red lower lip trembling as he looked at the other two Pansy's in place on their pedestals.

It was difficult for him to stand straight up and his knees were slightly bent as he was escorted into the room and over to the pedestal.

"No, don't put me up there," he cried to the girl holding his arm. She just smiled at his reluctance.

"It will be OK."

Anna placed the chromed pole into the metal plate on the pedestal that he would stand on as she had done for the other two Pansy's while Evelyn stood next to her waiting with a couple of lengths of rope she would be using to bind Tommy's arms. She had a pleasant smile on her face as the reluctant young man dressed so elegantly as a young lady approached slowly shaking his head back and forth. He could now see the two little steps he would have to ascend to be placed on the top of the pedestal.

"Awww," he gasped as Evelyn pulled his arms behind his back gently. The gasp must have been from the realization now that this was going to happen. She then crossed and tied his wrist together pulling the ropes very tight causing him to panic for a moment.

Tommy had never had his hands tied before. He had only ever worn a dress once before today and that was so his step mother could make a decision on his future. It was and easy decision for her once he was in the dress.

"OOWW!!" he whimpered as she finished tying his wrist. "It's too tight," he wailed before bursting full into tears, while standing in front of all the women.

"OUCH!! STOP IT," he screamed out again while his elbows were slowly pulled together in back till they touched and then tied very tight, the ropes cutting into the fleshy biceps of his upper arms.

Anna produced a red ball gag. She showed it to Tommy and asked him to open his mouth.

"I can't do this," his voice trailed off into a muzzled sob as the gag was pulled into his mouth and strapped it around his head.