Total Submission

Story Info
College boy is dominated by a black stud.
2.1k words
4.14
34.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
August74
August74
213 Followers

I had just arrived at my college freshman orientation. I had decided to look for an apartment because the dormitory would be too expensive and I understood that living in an apartment would be much more economical. Of course I could not afford an expensive apartment. The local paper advertised a number of rooms for rent but most were way over my budget. However I did find one listed that almost seemed too good to be true. After orientation, I headed over to the address listed and was pleasantly surprised with the location. The building was fairly new. The building consisted of four floors with each apartment seeming to have a small balcony. I entered the building after being buzzed in. I identified myself as a prospective tenant and he met me at the inside door.

"Hello young man. I see that you are interested in renting an apartment." The man before me was a very hot black man. He was older, about 40 or thereabouts. He was dressed in gym shorts, tee shirt, and sneakers. I am not gay but for some reason, I was drawn to this man.

"Yes sir, I am interested but I can't afford much." He seemed to disregard my comment and proceeded to show me a fully furnished apartment on the 3rd floor. It was very nice but once again, I was concerned that I could not afford this place. He gave me a quick tour of the place and saved the bedroom for the end. The bedroom offered a king size bed.

"How do you like the bed?" He must have sensed my interest in his body.

"Why do you ask me that question sir? The bed seems fine." He came close to me and held my hand close to his crotch. Although I felt I should push his hand away. I was excited by his aggressive manner.

"listen up boy. My name is Derrick Jones. I own several units in this building and rent only to college students. The rent is very reasonable but I require something in return. If you are interested, get out of those clothes and get on your knees. If you are not interested, get your ass out of here. So what will it be?"

I couldn't help myself. I undressed and got on my knees. "I am interested sir."

"Good, now let's see if you qualify to be my tenant." He quickly undressed and within a minute, he was totally naked with his cock sticking straight out. "Start sucking my cock and watch your teeth. By the way, your name will be cocksucker and you will address me as daddy or sir."

Although I had never sucked a cock, it seemed to come naturally. I latched onto his cock and began to swallow it inch by inch. My teeth must have grazed his cock and for that he pulled out and slapped me hard several times. "Watch the teeth faggot! Now get back on the cock and tongue my balls too." I responded like an animal, like a dog in heat. I worshipped his cock and wrapped my hands around his ass. I couldn't help myself. I was in awe of his beauty. As I sucked him, he pushed his cock deeper into my throat. Tears were in my eyes as he pumped in and out of my willing mouth. He came in buckets. Cum entered my mouth and some spilled out on my chin.

"Clean my cock with your tongue you little cocksucker!" I did so with gusto, licking and slurping until all the cum was cleaned from his cock and his thighs. "Now hop on the bed and prepare to be fucked by your daddy." I was like a robot obeying his every command. I lay on the bed and waited until he was ready to breed my ass. I didn't have long to wait as he lifted my legs high in the air and aimed his cock at my man pussy. He began entering my ass with a passion. I moaned every time he pushed in further. I don't know what came over me. I had never done this before. He literally was breeding my ass and I was enjoying it. He came again and I now knew what it meant to be owned.

For three hours he fucked me every which way. When he finished with me, he dressed and told me that I had met his qualification for becoming his tenant. Was I now a kept man, a prostitute? I didn't care. All I knew was that the rent was dirt cheap and I would be getting all the sex I wanted from a hot stud. Two weeks had passed. I began my studies but they did not require much time so I was able to accommodate daddy anytime he wanted me.

For the most part he was not too demanding but when he called, I had to be ready. On one such occasion I was relaxing after having taken a stressful exam and he called. "Get your ass over to my apartment and make it snappy faggot." Although I was a little upset at his tone, I quickly dressed in the manner which he liked. Short shorts, a tight tee, and sneakers without socks completed the ensemble. He wanted me dress as a fem boy which I was slowly becoming. This was an unusual request since I normally did not go to his apartment. I rang the bell and he answered totally naked. He reached out for my hand and pulled me in.

His apartment unit was very nicely furnished. Sitting on his living room sofa was another man who seemed older than my master daddy. "So Derrick, this is your new boy." I bowed my head and smiled. "Get naked and come here and sit on my lap." I received approval from master daddy and slowly climbed onto his lap. "You and I are going to have a good time, that is if you are a good boy. Is that clear faggot?"

This new man seemed a bit more aggressive than my daddy and I found him very attractive. "Yes sir!" For some odd reason, I trembled with excitement as I sat naked in his lap.

Derrick said "I will be leaving you with Mr. Best. He will be providing you with some needed training on how to behave properly." With that, he left and I was alone with Mr. Best.

"Now boy, get on the floor and lay next to me." I did so without hesitation. He stood and got naked. For an older gentleman, he was certainly well endowed. I estimated that his cock was 8 inches soft. He was also very hairy. "You heard your master. You need some training and that is what my specialty is." He placed his foot near my mouth and ordered me to lick each toe. When he was satisfied with my tongue bath of his toes, he placed the other foot near my mouth and I just knew what to do. "Now faggot, starting at my ankles, start licking my body and make sure you lick every part of my body." As disgusting as it sounded, I was in my glory submitting myself to this rough and handsome man.

"You will address me as Sir, is that clear?" I responded in the affirmative as I bowed my head down. He then placed on collar on me and a ball cock in my mouth. "When you are with your master or with me, you are a slave."

"Move to the bedroom. I need to fuck your ass." With some excitement, I quickly moved to the bedroom. I lay on the bed with my ass in the air. "Good boy." His cock entered my ass and slowly moved in my man pussy. Soon he was pounding my ass and within minutes, he exploded deep in my ass. There was so much cum that it dripped out of my ass and onto my ass crack. He lay on my body and then moved his cock close to my mouth. He removed the ball cock so that I could lick his cock clean. He moved up some more in order for me to lick his balls and he positioned his ass against my face so that I could have easy access for my tongue to clean him up.

He totally dominated me and I loved every aspect of his domination. He reinserted the ball cock in my mouth and ordered me to take a shower. "I like my slaves as clean as possible." I showered and returned to kneel in front of Sir. At that moment I heard the door open and in stepped my daddy. Without glancing at me, he spoke to Mr. Best. Both men smiled and decided that it was time to test my improved behavior. The ball cock and the collar were removed. They ordered me to the bed and proceeded to mount my ass and mouth. They then began to pound both holes. I did my best to keep up with them. Finally, they seemed to cum at the same time, exploding their semen into my body.

With cum dripping onto my body, daddy said "Get your slutty self in the shower and clean up. We are going to a party." I cleaned up as much as possible and returned to the living room where both men were involved in a conversation. "Your outfit is laid out on the bed."

Both men complimented me on my behavior and on my outfit. "So pretty!" We left the apartment and drove to another part of town. We arrived at a private residence where we were greeted by an attractive woman who was dressed in leather.

"I am mistress Carla and you will address me as "Lady Carla"." She was addressing me and I bowed my head as she spoke. I knew not to mess with her. She was definitely a dominatrix. We entered the home and were ushered into a large living room where a number of men and their slaves were mingling. I did not know what to expect but I was sure it would involve sex.

"Tonight my little faggot slave, you are the guest of honor. All of these masters will be fucking you. Hopefully you will not only survive but will thrive. It's a gang bang!" With that, I was led into the center of the room where I knelt on a mattress in anticipation of sex with multiple masters. I did not have long to wait. There were eight masters in attendance. The first four approached. All were naked. My master had ordered me to strip as soon as we arrived. They surrounded me with their cocks hard as rocks. I knew what to do. I began to suck one and then jumped to the other cocks, one by one. Slowly but surely, they increased their rhythm. They lay me flat on my stomach on the mattress. My legs were raised giving them easy access to my asshole. For at least two hours, they methodically used my body in ways that I never thought could be. My mouth and ass were plundered and after a while cum was just leaking all over. After they were finished the next four masters followed through and once again fucked my mouth and my man pussy. This group of masters were even more aggressive and pounded me into total submission.

While I was being gang banged, I noticed that the other slave boys were quietly kneeling with heads bowed in various parts of the room. During the respite I observed that Mr Best and my daddy were getting their cocks sucked by each of the boy slaves. I was sure that they had all participated in this initiation. But now it had been my turn to enjoy all these beautiful men.

I accepted my status as a slave to a master. Any ideas of continuing my education were gone. I had become a total submissive slave to a hot black man. We left the party and my master fucked me once we arrived at his apartment. As an extra special treat, he lay me on the bed and we 69'ed. Of course I was on the bottom and my tongue gravitated to his asshole. I licked and pushed my tongue inside his asshole as much as I could. He sat up and lay with his cock and balls directly below me and I knew what to do right away. He wiggled his ass in my face and after a while he came in my mouth. Mr. Best waited his turn and he also played with my body, using my holes to fuck me every which way.

I was now owned by my master and I loved every moment of my possession. I never thought that life could be so good. And so began my life of serving my master each and every day. In addition to sex, I cleaned and cooked for him. Occasionally he would pimp me out to his friends but that is a story for another day.

August74
August74
213 Followers