Total Woman Bluewater Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meal was devoured and the tables cleared. The men lolled afterwards, engaged in cognac and conversation. In a while, after the dinner cleanup tasks were completed, the waitresses and kitchen staff, freshly preened and glamorously attired, wandered back into the room and mingled quietly among the seated men. The young women wore flirty cocktail dresses and the quick preening of makeup and hair style added to their allure. There was no need for invitations or negotiations as each man simply selected an enchanting crewmate that caught his fancy and led her off to his cabin.

Claire was delayed and entered the dining room after all but one man had departed. Willie was an older gentlemen, a veteran of many TWA hospitality events before and since becoming a widower. The little waitress strolled slowly to his chair. Willie watch her gentle approach and gave a wry grin. Claire took on a little girl's sympathetic tone of voice.

"Seems like you got left behind."

"Oh, no, it's okay. Their all young and frisky and eager to get things started. An old guy like me needs to pace himself."

He patted her rump in the slinky party dress and opined "But I'll have my share of fun this week."

Claire smiled and let him play. His hand smoothed across her ass but in a doting grandfatherly way, not a fondling way. He gave a thoughtful sigh.

"You remind me of my dear departed Louisa. She was blonde and pretty like you. I miss her."

Claire's heart went out to the elder alpha male.

"C'mon, sir. Let's get you back to your cabin and into bed."

He accepted her help to shakily stand. He leaned on her and his cane as they tottered down the passageway to his assigned cabin.

Therein, she attended his bedtime habits. She undressed him and lowered him to the mattress, rolling him to lay on his side facing the middle. He looked so lonely there. Doffing her dress, she climbed across him and cuddled to his front.

Willie appreciated her kindness. He did not want to fall asleep alone. He smelled her fragrant perfumed scents and saw her smiling face as his eyes slid shut. It was times like these when he most missed Louisa and his twilight slumber filled with age old visions of his wife's grace and beauty.

Claire guessed his mood and touched his groin, finding him swelling moderately. She guessed his spousal musings and moved to facilitate his familial dream with a slow hand caress. He wasn't actually sleepwalking, he was lying in bed, but his insentient actions were like-minded. He rounded forward and placed pecks and pips on Claire's stiff little nubile nipples. She liked the feel of that and believed that she was enhancing his dream. Her gentle sidesaddle handjob, with a fingertip pressing on the slit, and her soft voice encouraged him.

"Yes, my sweetie, I'm here for you. Make love to me, just like we used to. Does it feel good, my big man? You make me feel like a real woman, pressing so deep inside me. So strong... So powerful..."

His hands moved to cup her ass cheeks and his hips made small moves as if stroking into her vagina. He was uttering soft sounds of fondness until, with a few grunts, he discharged a thin seminal liquid. She caught the small wad in her cupped hands and continued the manual caress until he shrank back to complete softness. She disposed of the ejaculated fluid in a handy towel and decided to stay until she was certain he had fallen into a deep sleep. She fell asleep herself, comfortable in his presence.

She opened her eyes to dawn's early light. He was laying still, awake, watching her face.

"My darling little girl, you are so kind and gentle and considerate. And an absolute beauty to behold. I was split between two worlds last night: a twilight dream, yes, but still aware of your nostalgic gifts to me. Thank you for caring for me."

Claire's demeanor melted and her eyes watered. Willie reminded her of her own granddaddy and his long unsuccessful convalescence. She had innocently cared for the old man before entering TWA. He had passed away while she was there. During junior level, she and her classmates had sucked and fucked their older cousins, uncles, and fathers as a standard part of the poise curriculum. Some classmates even had vibrant grandfathers who joined the mix. She had missed out on that elderly incestuous poise acclimation. Maybe Willie was fate's strange way of granting Claire a belated recompense.

------

Monday - Ship Tour

Control and Engine Rooms

A normal part of the onboard pastimes was a tour of the ship. In addition to the usual exhibits of public lounges, deck areas and recreational spaces, a few of the guests followed Ophelia around the working spaces onboard as she described the various areas and functions. They visited the Bridge and saw the ship's computerized navigational and safety controls monitored by Captain Ron and his navigator helmswoman. The ship rode easily through the light waves on the sun sparkled sea.

They descended to the stern Engine Room where Gus and her supporting female mechanic kept the ship's motors and electro-mechanical systems in tiptop shape. The space seemed unoccupied until there was a dropped-tool metallic clang and a grease smudged figure crawled out from under the massive diesel engine.

Samantha stood and sheepishly greeted her visitors. Augustina asked if she was making the necessary motor adjustment and got an affirmative reply. Sam waited for any other questions from her boss but hearing none, wiggled her body, head first, big boobs and all, into another tight space to continue the tuning task.

The men were quite taken with the buxom lass, even in her baggy oily coveralls. One of them, Ethan, questioned under his breath how the girl could squirm her curvaceous body into such tight engine compartments. He figured her tits must be very pliable and joked about contriving a chance to test his theory. Gus heard his hope and let him down gently.

"Regrettably, Sam is kept busy here and isn't a part of the sensual creature comforts available to the guests."

"Such a pity" was Ethan's quiet reply as he ogled Sam's beautiful ass confined within the dirty, but strangely sexy, overalls.

-----

Laundry Room Housemaids

There were two attendants in the Laundry Room when the tour arrived. They were sorting cum-stained linen and loading the washing machines. One of the gentlemen recognized his housemaid from earlier this morning. He caught her eye and winked. She smirked and looked away, remembering their sunrise encounter.

All housemaids had clear instructions from Layda. They were assigned to freshen the guest cabins each morning, on a rotating room schedule, throughout the week. A different cabin and a different occupying male each morning.

This morning, John's overnight junior staff bedmate had just left and Leticia entered soon thereafter without knocking. She found him laying naked atop the sheets, waggling his half hard cock. She was not startled or surprised at the scene before her. Ladya had instructed all the housemaids on the established ship rules. If a guest was still present when the maid entered, she was obligated to offer titjobs, blowjobs and handjobs as requested, but she had personal discretion for vaginal sex.

"Good morning, sir. I am assigned to fix your room this morning. I'll freshen the linens and restock the hygiene items. Are there anything special that you need?"

John held his semi-erection upright.

"Sure, babe. Come on over here and take care of this. But, first... loose the top. Show me your tits."

Unfazed by his boldness, Leticia slowly unbuttoned her uniform smock, unclasping the bottom button at waist level. Her cleavage and bellybutton peeked through the split lapels. With a shy but willing smirk, she slowly spread it open and exposed her bare nipples. With her arms pressed back, a shoulder shrug shimmied her loose boobs as the garment slid down her arms and dropped to the floor.

When she stepped forward, her nude guest swung his legs over the edge and sat on the mattress. He spread his knees and pointed to the floor between his legs.

"Right here, missy."

Keeping eye contact, Leticia knelt between his bare, hairy thighs. She looked down at the stiff meat, half dangling - half bobbling, its swollen purple knob trembling in anticipation. She spoke with a soft voice, mindful of her status.

"May I touch it, sir?"

"Yes, you may..."

She cradled it gently, hefting the big-headed rod on fingertips, lightly feathering finger taps along the shaft before kissing the tip. She leaned back, boldly licked her lips for his visual benefit.

"I think it needs lubrication"

He nodded his ascent. She took him through her plush red lips. John watched the oral performance. Her head twisted in movements made for his benefit, both visual and tactile. He admired how she enticed him with her skillful ways.

But it was only a prelude, a wetting of his cock for a pillowy breast encasement. She held his erection vertical against her breastbone, clasping the knob in her red lipstick oral nuzzle. Her freed hands pressed her tits together and swathed his shaft in her generous masses of soft warm boob. She rubbed her boobs up and down along his cock.

The mammary swaddled strokes were so natural. It was the female fondling the male, the slick wet rod swaddled and stimulated by the loving friction. As he voiced higher volume groans, she voiced her own encouragements in little girl high toned squeals.

"Oh, yes... yes... Look! See how the tip peeks out on the top of the stroke?"

She giggled with glee.

"Does it feel good for you? Okay... Okay... Keep going... Keep going... "

Her voice erupted in a triumphant cheer when John's first jet shot up and hit her chin. She held his rod snugly in her cleavage and tilted her face forward. The next shot quickly hit her lips and her open mouth engulfed the knob. She captured the remaining pulses on her fluttering tongue.

"Mmmmm, tasstes gooodd" she purred through meat constricted lips.

John flopped back on the mattress but her tits followed him there. His cock remaining swaddled between her boobs while his tip retreated with the deflation of his prick. She looked at her chest and chortled. He glanced at her sperm speckled neck and face and gave a fallacious admonition.

"What a mess you've caused, my dear. We must get you cleaned up."

He clambered upright and towed her to the bathroom. She joined him in the shower stall after removing her panties and shoes.

He lathered up his hands and rubbed her everywhere, spending inordinate time kneading her full chest masses. Before the rinse, she returned the favor, soapy hands covering his body with foam and ending on his flaccid groin.

Back and forth, they rubbed and scrubbed. The rinsing was accompanied by snickers and a playful spray nozzle skirmish. He kept manhandling her wet tits. His cock waggled in half hardness but not enough for vaginal sex. Morning extras were her option and she wanted to exercise the pussy choice. He watched her frustrated face as she tried to give his manhood more heft but to no avail.

"Do you want to cum, my little darling?"

"I am here to serve your needs, sir, but yes, it would be a nice extra for me."

John pressed her back against the stall wall. She quickly grabbed the handicap rails and didn't resist when he dropped down and spread her pussy lips. His tongue swept her labia, up each side in turn. She leaned her head back against the stall wall and closed her eyes. Her knuckles went white in her fierce grip of the chrome rods. He paused momentarily to catch a deep breath and then reburied his face in her cunt. His tongue probed stiffly inside. She was already on a high verve and before long she careened out her orgasm and drenched his face with pussy juice.

He rose, held her behind the neck, and planted a hard kiss. She tasted herself and found arousal in the flavor. His free hand fingers dug deep in her pussy, stroking rapidly until she built to another orgasm and howled into his tongue as it lashed her open mouth. She swooned and, rather than gripping the handrails, hugged his neck through her elongated drawdown.

Leticia slumped down to her knees in a semi-consciousness, a naked body with a drenched skin and a soul drained of passion. She was distantly aware of his moves as he exited the shower stall and donned shorts and tank top. He ducked his head back in and saw her recumbent form in the warm shower spray. He nodded to himself, knowing she would be fine in a little while.

John departed for breakfast, leaving her to recover her energy and resume her housekeeping duties now that she had performed her duty of providing his morning relief.

Leticia roused herself out of the shower cabinet. She redressed in her panties and cleaning smock uniform. She made up the room and visited the two others that were assigned to her this day. They were unoccupied after her delay with the first room dawdle. Those chores went quickly without erotic interruption.

It had been a good start to the week and she hoped her subsequent morning encounters would be similarly satiating.

-----

Dancer-cize

The sunrays beamed off the blue sea as the super yacht sliced the water towards its first port of call. The guests lounged on the afterdeck, some in full sun and others shielded by shade umbrellas and overhanging upper decks. A mix of the female staff, some of the housemaids and dining room waitresses, tended to their appetites. A healthy diet of food and drinks met their nutritional needs. The topless displays with booty shorts and heels supplemented their libidos. Vigor and vitality were again on the rise after the previous night's taxing pursuits. However, decorum prevailed as all understood that building up their energies would make later events that much more fun.

But not all the guests were lazing about and Bunny was leading the more virile group through a jazzercise workout in the onboard gym. As the rhythms got speedier, the participants were getting more than just warmed up, despite the air conditioned space.

Bunny was a risqué fitness influencer; she peeled away her sports bra, her sweaty boobs bouncing to the beat of the music. Her booty kept time.

As the class wound down to its cool down period, Fred rubbed his thigh, limping a few steps. Concerned Bunny offered her gammy guest a post workout rubdown and deep tissue massage. She dismissed the rest of the attendees and led the fitness newbie to the massage parlor. Behind closed doors, they stripped naked and she laid him out face down. She kneaded his back, his arms and his strained thighs. She ran a monologue of compliments for the alpha male's bulky muscle mass and tone.

Rolling him over, she was equally impressed by the mass and tone of his grand erection. She was always on the lookout for extraordinary masculine largesse. Forgoing any more body massage, she concentrated her double hand grip on the long thick shaft, cooing further praises about the pussy pleaser in her grip. She watched her slick hands run up and down the now oily shaft. She turned her head to look in his steel blue eyes.

"Mind if I try it out?" was her perky query.

"Not at all" he mumbled.

Holding the rod in one hand, Bunny hopped on the table, sprung her leg across his hips and straddled his thighs. Her hands returned to stroking up and down on the thick pole jutting up near her groin. She gathered that he was now as large as he would get and further efforts were pointless.

Her hips rose and straddled the manly pillar. Lining up the connection, she pressed down. Fred's erection was slick from her handiwork and, following the extended foreplay, her nether lips were glossy with feminine lubrication. But she was encumbered by nature with fitting his thick cock into her slender cunt. Bunny diligently worked her way down the pole until her clitoris pressed his groin. She bumped a few jogs to light up her nerves and allow time for some stretch of her channel.

Bunny's subsequent body quaking strokes bounced her tits before his eyes and attracted his tactile attentions. Her eyes were closed as she focused her mind on the genital connection that was sending sparkles through her body. She felt Fred squeeze her boobs and accordingly squeezed her vaginal rings around the embedded man meat as she rose and feel in quickening rhythm. She hummed a favorite disco tune in her head, keeping the beat with her bounding ass.

Bunny's energetic moves brought them to the culmination of the act. She felt the spray of semen in her core and jogged her hips harder until she tensed and creamed out her own ecstasy. They collapsed into a gratified bundle of sweaty flesh and lay exhausted. The next massage appointment arrived and found the pair still lolling atop the padded table. The appointment offered to return a bit later but Bunny declined. She helped Fred dress and gave him a parting kiss before turning her attention to her next alpha male client.

-----

Tuesday - Beach Luau

After another round of post dinner all-nighters in the cabins and the discretionary pre-breakfast culminations the next morning, the guests and their fleeting paramours emerged to a new day. By noon, a change of venue was in store. The ship anchored off a secluded strand of beach fronting a small uninhabited island. The guests and non-essential ship staff rode the power launch ashore.

It was a lazy day as they cavorted in the tropical sun: tanning, swimming, sail and paddle boarding and similar leisure games. The sun travelled the afternoon sky into dusk and the tired beach-goers huddled serenely around a driftwood bonfire ring. The flickering flames were a natural strobe effect, catching instant images of smiles and laughter and dancing shadows.

Myra and her kitchen staff produced a fine menu for an evening luau. The motif was Hawaiian despite being almost halfway around the world. The servers wore grass skirts over their skimpy bikini bottoms, the tops having disappeared earlier in the daylight hours. Their shapely legs, hips and asses peeked through the shaky curtains whenever they walked. Their tits were on full display.

The barbequed meat and tropical fruits were lightly consumed. Fire browned marshmallows added sugary delights to the playful scene. The girls sampled the mood with intermittent dances; pseudo Hulas in the thongs without the skirts. They gyrated their hips to infer their agility at coupled cock massages. Augmenting the hip gyrations were the topless boob shimmies that added a bit of spice.

In line with the anonymous flirting across the fire pit, unspoken but willing hookups snuck away for beach blanket sex in hideaway dune hollows. After inner warming of a carnal nature, the satisfied couples wandered back to cuddle at the external warmth of the bonfire. A flare shot skyward from the ship, signaling the call to return. Arinya gathered her guests for the shuttle launch back to the ship.

The power launch galloped the light waves and pulled up at the suspended gangway. The guests and staff jostled aboard across the wavering gap in the gunnels with giggles and grabs of assistance from their latest intimate acquaintances. A jostled intermingling in the entrance salon evoked impulsive new hook ups between the genders. Swapped or abandoned beach partners found fresh connections and the reshuffled couples traipsed to the cabins for another overnight fuck-a-thon.

-----

Wednesday - Beach Sports

Next day, it was back to the beach for more energetic sports and competitions. The obvious choice for the first game was Women's Beach Volleyball. Any points scored forced one of the other team's players to remove an article of clothing. Sports bras, shorts and thongs accumulated beyond the sand court boundary where tantalized alpha males catcalled lewd comments to the steadily denuded girls.