Total Woman Bluewater Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain Ron called for the next bid lot and began describing Gus but trailed off as the female who walked into the room wasn't Gus. Some of the men were disappointed, but many others were thrilled when Sam sauntered onstage.

Sam had begged Gus for a slot in the auction roster, asserting that, as a TWA graduate, she had the tools and skills to operate a man's precious equipment just as well as she could run the ship's precision equipment. She complained of the week-long sexual dry spells that she endured between weekend shore leaves. Gus gave in, just this once, but Sam vowed to herself that her performance tonight would earn her a regular slot on the weekly auction lineup.

The glamorous Sam standing before the assembled men was anything but the grease covered mechanic they had met on the first day's tour. Gone were the baggy overalls, replaced by an elegant strapless red gown with a waist to floor slit that flashed her heels and leg as she walked to center stage. The dress's built in under-boob shelving supported her loose breasts, bulging with cleavage. The hard model step jiggled her sensitized nipples against the thin body-draping fabric. The rubbing produced the prominent pokies that became the focus of every man's eye. She felt the flushing tingles at her flimsily covered sensitized nipples and detected the men's attentions focused there. She upped her game accordingly.

She seductively pivoted sideways to her audience, displaying the stiff nubs in cone capping profile. At the same time, the leg slit widened all the way to her waist and displayed a generous view of her toned hip and sculpted leg. She tilted her head to the side and turned her face to her rapt spectators. Her long brown waves slid over the side of her face. She looked past the partial shrouding and winked at the men, a flirty smirk on her bright red lips.

She wanted the men to feel how much she wanted to be wanted, to be part of this decadent sexual festivity. She needed them to get the message that she desperately wanted to be fucked, fucked hard and fucked now. Her pussy tingled with excitement, and she felt her vaginal dew wetting her temporarily unseen silken thong.

A bid rang out, twice the usual starting amount. She saw the elevated hand and recognized Ethan, the man whom she had overheard mumbling his hope in the engine space for a chance to try out the pliancy of Sam's boobs. The others looked his way, grinning, recognizing his special interest in Sam. Playing on his fervent desires, they counter bid in small increments, goading their lust sodden colleague into offering a suitable gratuity for the rare opportunity to mate with Sam.

She saw the game play out among the teasing colleagues and Ethan's facial expression piqued whenever someone temporarily outbid him. Her unconscious body language hinted at glee when he bid and gloom when he was outbid, reflecting his similar mood through the back and forth rising counter bids. Finally, the other men ended their little amusement and let Sam's destined paramour, the one who had admired her even in her dirty overalls, win his yearned for boob play and cock plunge.

As Captain Ron proclaimed her 'SOLD', Sam felt the throbs of desire drumming louder in the depths of her cunt. She flipped her hair back, smiled broadly and boogied her way into the midst of the applauding men. Her gown played along and swished open for flashes of calves and thighs. She stood before her champion, leaned forward at the waist to give him a down dress view as she took his hands in hers and planted a chaste little smack on his lips. She pulled him up and, holding Ethan's arm in a boob crushing hug, sashayed away with him from the room. They both couldn't have looked happier at the turn of events.

Captain Ron paused the action long enough for the amused men to watch Sam's swaying ass saunter off to her imminent fuck fest. As the couple moved out of sight, the attention returned to the stage.

"Gentlemen, I think you are really going to like what's next. It's always the highlight of auction night, probably the whole week."

He clapped his hands twice and Ginger and Patty, the two flimsily clad hostesses returned to the area trailing a silver leash chain. The chain connected to a leather collar fastened around the neck of the First Officer.

Ophelia, blindfolded and obviously nude beneath a calf length velvet cloak, unseeingly followed the leash's lead. She stepped up on the low stage and was posed standing, facing her audience. Captain Ron stepped beside her and commenced his auctioneer duties.

He ordered her attendants to remove her cloak, which revealed that underneath she wore cuffs and a shelving corset. The men mewed and moaned at the sight. Even with the blindfold covering her eyes, the men could tell she was primped and primed for the evening with face and body makeup, accented by sparkling jewelry.

Bidding commenced and again stalled at a suboptimal plateau. Captain Ron directed the attending maidens to twist Ophelia in contorted stances, presenting in detail her features and orifices to the dwindling crowd of anxious alpha males. The bids climbed higher and when a suitable price was offered, Ophelia heard the words she wanted: 'SOLD'. Chuck quietly rose and stepped purposefully to the stage. The leash pulled at her collar and she was led her off blindly for her auction prize duties in the winner's bed.

Ginger and Patty were left alone at the stage. The remaining two Pledge Contributors, Alfred and Danny, scrambled to bid for the two remaining females but halted midway. Recognizing their advantage, they shook hands, agreeing to a foursome and offered a joint bid for both females. Captain Ron acknowledged the situation and accepted their reasonable bid. The two men each grabbed one of the fetish clad waitresses and headed for the exit door. The girls were hauled off down the narrow companionway to Alfred's cabin, joined by an equally fervent Danny. Along the way, they stripped the girls frantically, piece by piece, leaving a trail of discarded clothes for unencumbered housemaids to pick up in the morning.

-----

Captain Ron meandered around the empty salon, gathering up the littered cocktail napkins, empty drink glasses and abandoned pieces of glamourous and fetish stripped costumes.

He mused how well Sam's surprise appearance had been received at the auction. Gus had implied a surprise substitution. He thought it would be one of the waitresses or a housemaid. So he had been also surprised at Sam's emergence, but he trusted his Chief Engineer's judgement. Sam was safe in the alpha male's care and he would get an informal report of her performance when he queried her auction winner tomorrow. This could be a serendipitous boon that would add to the cruise's prized reputation and increase its profits. If not, it was a one off trial; nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Gus? So where was Gus? He headed towards the stern lower deck to see if she was watching the mechanical system statuses from the engine room. And there he found her, in casual uniform, in the engineer's cubicle.

"Everything okay?"

"Aye, Aye, Captain. Just giving Sam some onboard liberty to enjoy herself."

"That's very kind of you. Any special reason?"

"Sam complained of the week long sexual dry spells she endured between weekend shore leaves. She said she felt second class and wanted to prove otherwise. So I gave in, just this once."

Captain Ron thought about his packed schedule. Then he thought about Sam in her tantalizing red dress, seductively posing at the auction. She was obviously more than the ship's gear head. He could find time to squeeze Sam into his morale booster schedule; or better said, he could find time to squeeze his cock into Sam. Crew morale was a key part of his responsibilities but so was his morale.

He imagined Sam, naked, sweaty, and writhing beneath him, throating staccato moans as his cock power-fucked her to ecstasy. Wednesdays were too busy, with Gus ashore working the watercraft. Tuesdays were better, mostly anchored with light duty watches.

He recollected how Sam had wowed the crowd at the auction in her sexy red dress. He felt a bit of envy. No doubt by now, her prize bidder had stripped her out of it and was furiously fucking her bodacious body. Captain Ron craved a similar experience, one with the ego boost which comes with a woman's avid efforts to ensnare the affections, and spunk, of an alpha male.

"Sam should not feel second class and I think I know how to make her feel better. Let's set aside a weekly time, say every Tuesday at noon. I'll fuck her in my cabin for an hour or so.

"And don't let her traipse through the guest spaces in her overalls. Glamour and etiquette; heels, bikini, hair and makeup. A presentation at my cabin door that will fire me up quickly, something that will shorten the foreplay. We'll only have an hour, so she needs to set a proper scene right off, if she really wants my recurring favors. "

"Yes, sir. I think she'd like that very much. It should make her feel truly wanted."

Gus knew how Caption Ron felt obliged to be generous with his time and talents when it came to satisfying his subordinates' needs. And if he enjoyed his time with Sam, that was just so much the better.

Captain Ron was suddenly feeling his verve. The sexy auction, the memory of Sam's exhibition and his future plans for her weekly morale boosts, brought it together all at once. He felt a need for release and his best chance for relief was right here in front of him. But he didn't want to lessen his command authority with a show of personal weakness. He turned his carnal need outward, posing it as a gift to his subordinate.

"And, how about you, Gus? You also deserve a reward for your empathy to Sam's needs."

He fingered open her top blouse button and then the next and then another. Gus smiled at the direction that her reward was headed. She glanced at the mechanical status board; all the annunciator lights glowed green. She could take a break and she was ready to turn her own status from green to redline and back, the quicker the better.

She reached forward and zipped open his fly, extracting his penis. He plucked open her front bra closure and her boobs spilled out. She kneeled forward and engulfed his cock in her cleavage.

They petted and played, systematically undressing the other and ended up with the pant-less skipper seated in the chair and a naked Gus straddling his lap, his cock embedded deep in her core. She waggled her hips, stirring his hardness inside, agitating her clitoris against her groin.

His arms braced her lower torso. Gus sloped her torso away in his easy embrace, entrusting her breasts to his whimsical manhandling. She dropped her head back, choosing to focus her senses on the audio and tactile sensations without visual distraction, eyes closed, hair spilling behind her scalp in a blond cascade.

His face fell to her nipple, a first suckling kiss, a lazy circling tongue swipe that tickled the bumps of the areolar glands ringing her broad disk. He heard her moan and she did again when he worked the other side in similar fashion, thoroughly salivating the caps. Her nubs were hard and the little ring bumps prominent now, leaking their natural mammary emollient, a sure sign of her growing arousal. Her nipples were coated with the blended liquids.

He slackened her tit titillations and bounced her on his hips, not so much as regular strokes, more like erratic thumps. It jostled her moisture crowned breasts in rippling waves; the quaking visuals validating his egotistical sense of manly fortitude. The boob hops synced with the wet smacks of the groin impacts. The mutual feelings of unrestrained lust and genital buffeting took on a life of its own and they were unwilling, or quite unable, to halt its climax.

They rode out the wild shaking and bouncing when Gus careened out her orgasmic delight and he spurted his teeming cum into her throbbing pussy. She fell forward, hugging his neck and shedding tears of ecstasy. They stayed in collapsed seated position, letting their redlined sexual romp rev back to a nominal green condition. Playtime was over and, with a few smooches of gratitude, it was time to return to their separate responsibilities of managing a luxury yacht.

-----

Melody, the Housemaid sex kitten, walked slow and sensual on the journey from the lounge to the man's cabin, amused at how her bidding man acted the perfect gentleman during this room bound stroll. The next morning, she would reflect back on the manly manners Fred had shown during their extended lovemaking, accompanied by sensuous cuddling and petting between several deep coital connections.

Inside his cabin, after accomplishing a slow strip and lots of kiss filled foreplay, he had taken charge and moved her to the bed. He lay his body over her. They kissed and cuddled as the skin on skin contact brought smiles and giggles. Melody warmed to his tenderness and calmly spread herself into a welcoming pose. He squirmed around until they were saddled, hip to hip. A few more light smooches followed before staring expectantly into each other's willing eyes. Fred acceded to her erotic summons and inserted himself in her feminine grotto.

The pace was gentle and rich with tender touching. Melody let herself peak easily and enjoyed her first orgasm of the night. Fred paused to let her emotions play out and then rekindled the strokes. Soon, she felt him swell inside her and hugged him close. She chose a learned technique from her TWA days and moved her lips to his ear. Listening for the perfect time, that magic moment just before he spewed, she poked her tongue tip in his ear canal and he cried out in surprise as a prickly 'zing' shot down his spine to his groin.

She felt the first heated volley bang into her womb. Before the imminent second pulse, she clamped down hard on his erection, squeezing the sperm conduit nearly shut, forcing his body to compress his bloated prostate even harder to emit his manly secretions. Fred howled through the follow on arduous jism expulsions but finished with the macho pride of triumph over Melody's sexual challenge.

The night became a series of petting, fucking and stupendous gratifications for Fred. In between, his pillow talk was a braggadocios recounting of his career and life achievements. Melody knew that a man's physical satisfaction was usually coupled with a boosted ego. And she knew how to play both to achieve a higher return on investment. She boosted his macho ego with admiring flattery, working to hasten his refractions. As a result, he fucked her as often as he could manage and they enjoyed a full night of sequentially harder orgasms. Morning brought a sorrowful parting for the exhausted sex mates but it was a most memorable night for both.

-----

Ladya and the coed waitress helped settle Willie in his room, sitting him on the edge of the mattress. Ladya dismissed her aide. The softly curved Hindi woman swayed a sensual belly dance strip. The music was slow and light with flutes and tiny brass finger cymbals. The cloaking silks seemed to melt away until she was naked before an appreciative Willie. Then the private performance moved to the next act when the naked woman unfastened and patiently removed his clothes. She whispered her loving compliments to his healthy physique, smoothing her warm hands over his bare skin and cooed praises to his continued fortitude when she saw his stiffening penis. She kneeled before him and cuddled his manhood in her cradling buxom as he laid his hands on her shoulders for bracing and support.

He smiled as her tactile caresses generated swelling at his groin and his erection got harder. She pecked little kisses on the tip of his spongy knob when it emerged above her bountiful cleavage.

Ladya shifted to increased oral stimulation, tongue laps and shallow sucking. She was an expert in many love making forms, each time adjusting her methods to the needs and capacities of her sex partner. And now she drew the mature man to his yearned for ejaculation.

She rose and continued her praises to his fortuitous continuing manliness as she gently arranged him side-lying on the bed. She crawled in with him and spooned his body, pressing her mammary softness against his back in bed. Her arm lay on his hip as her hand lovingly cradled his flaccid cock. As the night moved on, she bestowed more smooth comfort and great satisfaction to the elderly Pledge Contributor. The morning was greeted by a gentle side-saddle ejaculation that finished his weeklong sensual sojourn on a proper note and granted him memoirs to contemplate on his homeward journey.

-----

Arinya stepped lively as her man drove her ahead of him down the passageway, an intermittent snap of the dog switch on her bared ass cheeks. She stumbled at the clipped pace as she pranced ahead, trying to lengthen the distance between them. But he clutched the silver chain leach, holding her at a strike ready distance, reminding her of his hegemony.

Nearing his quarters, Hank yanked back on the leach to halt her stride and pressed her naked front to the coolness of the door as he opened the latch and pushed her into the room. She fell to the floor and twisted to a half sit, turning her head to glare at him. She recoiled at the quick swat on her tit that cautioned her to suppress her willfulness. She lowered her eyes and shuffled into the presentation position that had preceded her fellatio on the lounge stage: seated on her heels, hands cuffed behind her back, torso at attention, head erect with eyes lowered. The pose fully exposed her tits to his molestation.

She waited for the expected exploitation of her submissive stance and her mind drifted back to her Senior Year at TWA where she had discovered her affinity for this kinky fetish.

It was a Free Will Weekend and the Friday evening soiree, the senior participants mingling in the Ballroom with the newly arrived Pledge Contributors. Her attending co-ed classmates, just like her, had been dressed to impress, flaunting their most glamorous attire and demeanors. She had fulfilled her role as seductress and had been selected by a handsome and fit middle aged man to be his first night's bedmate. They strode happily to her dorm room and, inside, had continued the erotic night with a passionate standing kiss and fondle interlude.

Her aroused man had unzipped her shiny sequined cocktail dress and the red body-con sheath soon puddled at her ankles. She let him admire her loveliness, now adorned only with heels, jewelry, makeup and a smile. He smiled back and she had taken that as a cue to disrobe her alpha male companion.

Suitably naked, the man had hoisted her onto the bed and mounted her, setting a casual pace. Arinya had reveled in the skin-on-skin friction heating her core. She moaned towards an orgasm but heard his demand.

"Not yet... wait for me... hold... Hold... HOLD..."

But she couldn't hold back and had careened out her ecstasy. The man, unfinished, had pulled out and stepped to the bedside. He had roughly dragged her off the mattress and posed her with knees spread wide on the floor, hands clasping her ankles as she leaned back against the edge of the bed. Her tits with the ecstasy engorged nipples had thus been thrust forward to his view.

He had rummaged in her TWA furnished sexual toy toolbox and retrieved the dog switch which had not been used on her before. He tapped it against her puffy pussy. She had winced and her peripheral vision saw his large cock, still inflated, waggling at his groin. He sawed the switch shaft through her juicy crevasse and she had unexpectedly moaned anew at the sensation. He had paused, contemplating his options and had chosen his next target.

The switch landed square on her left nipple, stinging her into a wail. That barely ended before her other tit was similarly attacked. A half dozen back and forth swats followed quickly before she wailed out another orgasm. Her panting mouth was still open when it was filled with sticky flesh and her head was forced back against the mattress. With her head pinned between mattress and hairy groin, she had cooperated, as best she could, while he drove his cock in and out of her throat. She had careened again when he had hollered, withdrawn to half-mast and spewed his cum on her tongue.