Total Woman Bluewater Maiden

Story Info
Carribean Cruise.
22.8k words
3.75
9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

Sunday - All Aboard

Dawn's Early Light

Ophelia wakened slowly in the yacht cabin and stretched her arms above her head with a wide yawn. A single sheet covered her naked body, mounded over her generous breasts. The ship was tied up securely to the dock in their home port. Restless wavelets washed gently against the hull. The early morning birds chirped to their little feathered friends, disturbed only by the occasional ding of a metal tool in the engine room or a utensil in the galley. The wharf walkway yielded mumbled conversations as dockhands went about their preparation tasks.

She felt her heartbeat pulse in her puffy labia tissues. The two robust pussy dousings last night had not fully quenched her sexual fires. She needed more relief from the eternal sexual twinge.

The perfect remedy was breathing slowly by her side, the slumbering man stirring to his own awakening in the dawn light. The man sensed the soft daylight glow and the sounds and motions of a ported working yacht. He felt his bedmate roll on her side to face him and he gave her his sleepy attention.

She peered into his drowsy face, his eyelids barely cleaved open, and the blue Irises within seeking to gaze into her brown ones. She puckered her lips and blew a faint air kiss; his eyes and mouth crinkled the start of a smile in response.

She reached out under the sheet to touch his body. Her palm smoothed fondly over his burly flank and sought out his inner thigh. Her warm hand came to rest on his manhood. She cocked an eye and fingered his penis, already swollen hard again and seemingly eager to soothe her discontent. His mouth curved ever so little but enough for her to perceive his consent.

They naturally closed the minimal gap and entangled their arms and legs, pressing lips together and adjusting their poses. His cock tip touched her enflamed nether lips and he wiggled it against her sensitive labia. She widened her legs and shuffled her hips, seeking to draw the stiff rod within, but he held himself aloof, only posing himself at her sultry outer opening.

'What a tease' she mused.

She kissed him harder and he took the lead. His strong hands palmed her ass cheeks, priming their positions for the mutually desired puncture. With barely a pause, he clenched crushing grips on her ass cheeks, rolled himself atop her, took a deep breath, and rammed his cock inside.

Her spine arched at the sudden deep penetration, but its initial severity eased when his corona dragged back along her moist sensitized tube. Her arms hugged him tighter as he stroked long and steady. She moaned at the wonderful feeling of repetitive fullness and vacuity. His hurtful double-clutch on her butt didn't matter; the coital sensations dominated her passions at the moment.

Together they ascended to the heights and called out their ecstasies. His rigid back pinned them tightly together at the core and she felt his cock again pulse gobs of goo into her womb. They stayed deeply connected through the downward mental spiral until the cerebral buzz ebbed off. But they were loath to disengage from the enduring genital buzz, cuddling, and petting until his manhood eventually shrank and fell out.

She whispered in his ear before loosening her hug.

"You are an absolutely magnificent man, Captain Ron. I really needed that"

"No problem; glad to oblige. It's the least I can do to maintain good crew morale."

They stared into each other's longing expressions but the morning was here and ship duties beckoned. The man pushed her to the edge of the bed, almost rolling her over the brink of the mattress. She stood before falling. He gave a hand wave for her to leave.

"Your staff meeting starts in 30 minutes; better not be late. Get going."

Executive Officer Ophelia leaned over her bedmate for one last smooch of gratitude and peeled away to the new week's first dawn. She recovered her uniform blouse and skirt from the floor. She found her panties mixed in with the rumbled sheets and slipped them on. Her heels were under the edge of the bed. Holding the clothes bundle to her chest, she bent to recover her shoes and a hard spank of dismissal slapped her bruised bottom. There was no retort she could offer to counter those typical privileges of rank held by her playful commander.

She left his quarters, walking briskly, half-naked, to her own. She quickly cleaned and preened, styled her hair and makeup to the established professional standards. A proper change of uniform and she was ready to undertake her supervision duties during another weeklong TWA Pledge Contributor island cruise aboard the Total Woman Bluewater Maiden.

-----

Staff Meeting

Ophelia emerged from her cabin in a perfect dress uniform. She strode the interior companionway to the bow of the ship. She was a formidable sight. Her tall Nordic frame carried her busty chest well and her proportionate hips and ass gave her stride just the right air of authority, complementing the serious role she represented as First Mate and Executive Officer. Her platinum blonde hair was coiled into a bun on her head and the sharp brown eyes saw everything on the way. She noted a few details that needed attention but, all in all, the ship was neat, orderly, and fully operational, just like her.

She found her leadership staff waiting in the forward assembly room for the pre-sail kickoff meeting. The printed Weekly Cruise Directory had been distributed and the earlier arrivals were thumbing through their copies. She looked around the room and saw that all senior staff were present. She noted with a pique of understanding that they were slightly disheveled, showing the signs of raucous activities that usually occurred during shore leave on a Saturday night.

"Good morning. Looks like shore leave was fun. Let's begin, shall we?"

Bleary eyes gave her their full attention.

"How's the boat? Is she ready to depart?"

Augustina, though everyone called her Gus, was the Chief Engineering Officer. It was her job to keep the physical plant running smoothly. She was mid-height, brown hair, brown eyes, and busty. She was a glowing example of a twenty-something TWA graduate from the landlocked Czech Republic. But she took readily to this sexy sea-borne life.

"Yes, ma'am. Fully fueled, engines serviced, all mechanical systems at the nominal status green. We are ready to go."

"Very good. Thank you. Kitchen and Bar? "

Myra, the French raised woman, was the Chief Food & Beverage Officer. She had the distinctive black hair of an Oriental but the sky blue eyes of a western European, a fusion bred into her during Indochina's French colonialism. Despite her constant association with food and drink, she was lithe, a tribute to her self-discipline, diet, and exercise, a true characteristic of a Total Woman Academy graduate.

"All supplies for a weeklong cruise have been boarded and stowed. The waitresses are back aboard and tidying up the dining room and bar for tonight. We have two new waitresses this week, a pair of cross-cultural students that rotated in to succeed some outbound classmates. We are ready to go."

"I'll want to inspect the new girls later this morning."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Hospitality?"

Layda, dressed in daytime casual saris from her native India, was the Hotel & Hospitality Director. She was a stunningly beautiful creature of her culture: full-bodied, dark complexion, long black lustrous hair, deep black eyes, and a courteous intonation that exuded demur passivity. But make no mistake, she was a firm and practical supervisor of the housekeeping staff and spared no effort to assure the comfort and satisfaction that her alpha male guests expected on this special cruise venue.

"Yes, ma'am. All is well and we are ready to go."

Ophelia took that as gospel; she had no qualms that Layda had her responsibilities and female charges under control. She moved on.

"Cruise Recreation?"

Bunny, no one knew her by any other name, was the Cruise Activities Director. The Columbian beauty was shorter than most of the others but curvy where it counted. At least that seemed to be the consensus of her male leisure activity participants. She had big tits and a round ass that bounced to the beat when she led the jazzercise classes. Her bubbly Spanglish-accented voice sounded exotic and erotic to her alpha male fans. She was energetic and a real go-getter.

"Yes, ma'am. I downloaded some new tunes and practiced a few new dance moves."

Ophelia could only imagine what new moves Bunny had practiced for her forthcoming classes. The girl was incredibly flexible and loved to show it off. Bunny took a breath and continued.

"We had to disinfect the massage table and spa. You wouldn't believe the volume of sperm that one guest spewed all over the room from a simple handjob. It was like he hadn't cum in a month. I don't know if he's happily married or not but he probably needs a more obliging secretary. Or maybe an office intern to provide him with reliable mid-day relief. Anyway, we've cleaned up the space and we're ready to go again."

"Thank you, Bunny. Security?"

Arinya jumped to her feet and stood at attention. Ophelia sighed and gave her the classic palm down motion, the universal sign for someone to calm down.

"At ease, Lieutenant."

"Sorry ma'am. Old habits."

Arinya had been instilled with those habits by military drills. After TWA graduation, Arinya had returned to her native Israel and gone through the arduous IDF Officer Training School. She had been inculcated with martial discipline reactions during basic training and her later duty call ups. She was still an active service member but was granted leave on occasion to enjoy personal pursuits, like these Bluewater Maiden cruises.

She wore a crisp military style uniform blouse with her light brown wavy hair pinned up off her shoulders. It didn't cover her hard-earned gold nugget officer's insignia which were proudly displayed on the epaulets.

Her face and limbs were athletic and toned, as was her whole body, including the tight high breasts she sported on her chest. The tailored blouse and skirt molded her frame and proclaimed she was no one to mess with. Yet the blue eyes were soft and calming, a great advantage to earning an opponent's respect and potentially defuse an escalating confrontation.

Taking her seat again, Arinya gave her report.

"We reviewed the Passenger Manifest and found no one with adverse tendencies, so the other guests, the staff and the crew should be safe, even in private settings. The ports of call have been reviewed and approved. We have selected suitable venues where our guests can indulge their penchants for local tastes. All the crew are aboard and the bursar funds audited and secured. We are ready to go."

"Thank you, Lieutenant."

The staff looked past Ophelia to the door and rose from their seats to stand at attention. Even with her back turned, Ophelia knew Captain Ron had entered the room.

"Good morning, ladies. Are we ready for our guests?"

"Yes, Sir! We're ready to go" they said in unison.

"Very well. Let's make this the best cruise yet."

He left the room and everyone returned to ease. Ophelia dismissed the meeting with a last instruction.

"Staff and crew inspection here in the lounge, 30 minutes from now."

Arinya, Layda and Myra huddled quickly around a copy of the Weekly Cruise Directory and reviewed this week's alpha male guest roster and requests. They noted particular sexual peccadilloes, devising the specific activities and staff-guest pairings that would 'make this the best cruise yet'.

-----

Crew Inspection

The newly swapped waitress staff, a pair of TWA senior co-eds on off-campus assignment, were straight-haired redheads and could have been twin sisters. But Ginger and Patty were merely classmates that appreciated similar tastes in flaunty fashions and presentations. So, likewise, together they failed their first dress code inspection. The faux pas was the filmy pushup bra each chose to enhance their nubile breasts beneath the translucent waitress blouses. Myra and Ophelia facilitated the removal of their bras, chastising their modesty.

"Nature has given you tantalizing little titties and it is against cruise policy to overly obscure them from the alpha male guests."

The leadership ladies flicked a few tweaks that perked up the nubs. Myra reminded the pair of new staff to add nipple makeup that gave a little risqué show of their loveliness through the thin fabric.

"Men love a bit of that coquettish display."

The girls' wondered aloud how they would learn all the many rules specific to the ship. They asked Ophelia's advice, who told them to do whatever the more experienced staff suggested and definitely follow the male guests' and officers' orders.

With that base rule in their minds, they were led to the bridge for Captain Ron's welcome aboard review. He only paid half attention to the new redheads as he went through the list of standard port preparations for tonight's departure. The helmswoman/navigator executed the sequential verifications as he counted down the checklist. He glanced at the auburn pair and pointed almost absentmindedly to the nearest one.

"What's your name, dear?"

"Ginger, sir."

"Okay, Ginger. Blowjob."

Ginger started to turn away, ready to follow the ship's captain to a private setting.

"Hey! You! What's the hold up? Blowjob. Now."

He pointed to the deck in front of him. Ginger turned back. Ophelia stood behind her, ready to enforce the rules if she hesitated. But she didn't hesitate and, mindful of Ophelia's recent guidance, quickly dropping to her knees, hurriedly opening the man's pants. She face dived on the manly tube and greedily gobbled her first onboard cock.

Captain Ron coolly continued to run down the checklist. The helmswoman barely noticed the girl sucking the skipper's cock. Finished with the pre-cruise chores, Captain Ron turned his focus to the bobbing redhead as he tightened his grip on the chair arms. He leaned his face upward and groaned through his ejaculation as his rigid back forced his hips off the seat.

Ophelia put a guiding hand on Ginger's head, holding her in place until the man's body relaxed enough to reseat. Ginger let the softened cock slip out of her lips, tap her chin, and then looked up at the commander's satisfied expression. He nodded and she swallowed.

Turning over bridge command to Ophelia, he led the second redhead, Patty, back to his cabin. They idled away for an hour that morning, naked in bed as he explored her lithe body, pinched the little nipple nubs, and playfully spanked her smooth tight ass. She lapped his cock to firmness as he fingered her tight little pussy. He held her writhing body in his strong arms as she orgasmed on his inner wiggling digit.

His cock was full and solid by then and he rolled her under him, cramming himself into her juicy cunt. He knew it would be a tight fit and he was sympathetic. Her cunt expanded too slowly to easily accommodate his bulk. But he was determined to take his prerogatives, even as his ears filled with her muffled pained whimpers.

Working small strokes patiently until she stretched out, he proceeded to longer, deliberate strokes and groaned loudly as he achieved his belated spew. In the post-coital cuddling, he cradled her petite body in his strong arms and allowed some modest praise.

"Not bad, Patty. Nice firm tits and a very tight cunt. Our guests should really enjoy the pleasures you will surely provide them this week. Keep up the good work, babe."

'At least he remembered my name' she thought.

Their time was ending and Captain Ron had other responsibilities waiting. He rolled his little fuck-mate to the edge of the mattress. She stood and searched about for her clothes and heels. He watched the cute little minx move about and mused on a scenario of fucking Ginger and Patty in one double team session later in the week, perhaps Thursday afternoon when most of the guests were ashore browsing the local wares and amenities.

Finding her duds, Patty leaned over and buckled on her heels before standing and hugging her bundle of clothes to her front. He sat up on the mattress edge, the amusing plans for a ménage a trois still playing in his head. She puckered up and he happily accepted a last parting peck from her pretty lips. When she turned to leave, he snickered quietly and, to her surprise, landed a hard smack on her bare ass, thereby giddily dismissing her from his quarters, for now, and completing her 'welcome aboard'.

-----

Embarkation

The line of limousines on the wharf rolled slowly forward. Arinya opened the rear door of each one as it stopped in front of her. She gave a crisp greeting salute to each alpha male guest exiting his opulent ride. The gentlemen were motioned to follow the red carpet leading to the gangplank. Ophelia stood with an iPad at the base of the ramp and checked them in before handing them over to a junior staff member.

The young ladies guided their guests to their individual cabin suites. The rooms were explored and explained, the pretty escort pointing out the luxurious features and furnishings. The eager men were politely curbed as the girls fended off the premature grapples and clutches with promises of good times aplenty over the coming week. Dinner would be served in the dining room when everyone had gathered there at dusk.

-----

Dinner Show and Contest

The faux candelabras cast soft light around the dining hall. The nine VIP passengers were seated at round tables in tuxedoed groups of three.

Myra, dressed in a stunning evening gown, held the floor as the event's Mistress of Ceremonies.

"Welcome aboard again. I hope you found your accommodations suitable."

There was a general buzz of agreement, with a spattering of glum complaints about the delay in the carnal activities debut.

"We will be serving dinner shortly but not before establishing an order of precedence. And nothing would be more fair or fun than a contest."

Myra nodded to three waitresses. They strolled among the dispersed tables. Ginger, Patty and Claire each selected a table and stood behind one of its male occupants. Each waitresses leaned into her choice and whispered in his ear, inviting him to follow her to the front of the room and stand in front of one of the three lined up chairs. The Mistress of Ceremonies got things rolling.

"This contest is called 'first cum, first served'. Ladies, you may begin."

The waitresses had chosen the best looking candidate from their table. They hurried to lower pants and expose the raw cocks. Kneeling quickly, they guided their man to sit and dove onto his flaccid meat. The girls were not topless but the sheer tops left very little to the imagination of the fellated males. The girls worked feverishly, eager to get the first mouthful of cum and the associated bragging rights. Their nipples jittered on their quivering titties under the translucent tops.

Claire, a lithe blonde, was entering her fourth straight week of cruising. She had lost her first Sunday night contest but the following weeks' unremitting practice had given her time to experiment and perfect her anonymous guest spontaneous blowjob techniques.

She concentrated on her task, using an index finger to feather touch her man's hairy inner thighs while gobbling down his entire rod. Deep throat swallows and tickly thigh rubs gave her what she wanted. With a loud groan, her male spewed forcefully into her mouth. He was the first ejaculator and the winning contestant, but was soon followed by his tournament peers.

Claire had won the contest again for herself and the table that her freshly gratified man represented. Decorum was restored and the men rejoined their comrades. The three waitresses jointly served the winning table first, circling next to the second finisher's table and then to last place. The last table's rep suffered some good-humored ribbing from his sex and food famished tablemates.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers