Total Woman Horizons Ch. 01

Story Info
Dusk: Goodbye TWA.
2.9k words
4.26
2.1k
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
360 Followers

*** Special Assignment ***

Ned was hanging out in the Headmistress' office at a midwestern Total Woman Academy campus. He enjoyed the break, having traveled in from another campus where he had been kept busy by his Coach Tutor Emeritus responsibilities to the organization. He was equally familiar with this locale and this office, a frequent visitor to this four-year educational institution. His duties gave him privileges at all the campuses worldwide but he liked coming here for its variety of coed ages and ethnicities. The Headmistress had summoned him, stating she had a special assignment, notably suited to his mature expertise.

"I hope we haven't interrupted your other undertakings elsewhere but a request arose that required your attendance here for a few days."

"I'll help in any way that I can. My other appointments will still be there afterward, though probably waiting impatiently."

"Thank you, Ned. You are too generous with your time and attention to our students."

"So, how can I help?"

"You know we award our best Senior coed with her choice of Coach Tutor for a final Tune-up and Evaluation Assessment before formal graduation. This year's winner requested you. Do you remember Kellie?"

Ned didn't have to think for very long. Kellie was one of the attractions that prompted his frequent visits to this manicured estate. He didn't always have a coaching session with her but just seeing her in passing was a delight.

"I do remember Kellie. Who wouldn't? So, she's graduating?"

"With the highest grades and recommendations that I have seen in quite a while. She has accepted an offer to join her Scholarship Sponsor's company as the Executive Suite's Comfort Secretary."

"Lucky guys."

"A couple of the executives are Pledge Contributors here and elsewhere and they understand what a Comfort Secretary can do for them. But Kellie will certainly exceed any of their expectations."

The collegial pair chuckled at the probably similar musings of those lucky fantasying men who soon would be on the receiving end of Kellie's special office skills.

"So, no reason to delay. Kellie is waiting for you in her dormitory suite. And... take it easy on yourself, old man; I don't fancy explaining an ambulance call to the TWA Board."

Ned chuckled and took his leave, walking the hallway to the door of Kellie's private dorm suite, a useful perk for the Senior Year coterie. Their days and nights were often filled with endless Poise tune-up sessions that they were fortunate to undergo before graduation. Then, suitably primed, they were delivered onward to the greater world of alpha male gratification that had always been their destiny.

Kellie was waiting inside, excited about this final Poise Tune-up with her selected favorite Coach Tutor Emeritus. Ned had been there for her Poise curriculum special events and she longed to make this Goodbye reunion one that she, and hopefully he, would hold in their hearts forever.

Kellie had requested Ned specifically because he was so instrumental in her development and success. He felt honored that she thought so fondly of him, as he had been very impressed with her enthusiasm and level of overall improvement.

She wanted to make a good first impression of his lasting impression, so she wore the standard topless day uniform that she had learned as a newly enrolled freshman: tallish spiked black heels with clasping ankle straps, sturdily attached to remain afoot through any rambunctious sexual activities, paired with a red see-thru silky thong, tight enough to mold her plush pussy into camel toe snugness, yet light enough to ineffectively conceal it. And those were it.

She stood respectfully in her heels, hands behind her back, fingers loosely interlinked, tits thrust forward awaiting her alpha male visitor's attendance. The door opened and Ned's face took on a smirky grin at the sight of his weekend companion's first presentation. She looked even better than he remembered. The long wavy hair fell behind her back, her neck exposed. The 'fuck me' hooped gold earrings, sultry dark eye shadow, and tempting red lips drew his eye to her impish salaciousness. Together with the rouged nipples capping generous nubile tits, Kellie had succeeded in making her sought for good first impression at the start of this weekend rendezvous.

Ned's weekend hostess stepped forward to take his hand and led him to the dorm suite's side table where, when seated, the catching-up banter was mellow and easy as their reunion grew towards touching hands, arms, and thighs to emphasize points.

*** Passionate First Coupling ***

It was natural that as the words waned, they leaned in for light kisses. The fondness between them warmed. Ned stood first and drew Kellie to her feet. They embraced for a deeper kiss before she moved a half step back and dexterously disrobed her weekend man. Folding his clothes, she set them aside in a bureau drawer, intending them to stay there for a few days until Ned's last, unwished-for, goodbye. But those eventualities would wait; she was grateful for this exclusive intervening time.

She stood again before him; her tits bare to his gaze. He took the lead, as a gentleman alpha male should, and picked her up like a man carrying his bride across the threshold. But it was merely a few paces across the room to lay her nearly naked body in bed. Sliding her silky panties down her silky legs exposed her hardly hidden pussy to his gaze. He easily climbed on top of her and, with another lip-locked kiss, he smoothly entered her, getting a pleasant little reactive moan as they connected tongue to tongue and cock to cunt for this first of many copulations. Showing simultaneous concern for the other's state of arousal, they took time and attention to please the other, holding back the inevitable ecstasy. The conjoined pair worked slowly into mutually timed orgasms and Ned poured forth into her womb the first of the weekend's intended doses of his manly liquid gift.

*** Virginal First Time Memory ***

Decoupled and recovering, Ned lay naked among the throw pillows as Kellie's naked body cuddled against his. His arm circled her shoulder as her head lay in his pectoral bend. His fingers circled her nipple, still erect in the afterglow emotions. He rolled and tweaked the stiff nub in idle affection.

Their first fuck had been delightful, easing off the initial peak, and boded well for the days ahead. Even though there was never enough time for these special sessions with a favorite coed, he wanted to pace himself and space out the fucks so that each would be wholly fulfilling for him. Kellie could take care of her own expectations.

Habitually, the rigors of sexual training meant he had to deny himself impetuous gratification in order to properly enhance young coeds' stamina or techniques. But now, after years of graciously focusing on coaching countless young ladies in learning the skills to be perfect mates to world-wise alpha males, he owed himself this befitting self-indulgent session.

Kellie was demonstrating those learned tangible skills now; her fingertips skimmed his prone body: nipples, tummy, inner thighs, slowly circling his groin but avoiding his flaccid cock lolling aside, its plump head pointed away from her.

He mused on their first time together in her pre-promotion freshman evaluation assessment. She had been busy then, as now, in touch arousal; confirming her freshman practiced abilities to satisfy a man without resorting to the, as yet then, forbidden coitus or fellatio. She had succeeded admirably in giving Ned a very satisfying handjob, timed with pauses to relax and then raise his ardor to draw out the orgasmic conclusion.

He remembered being spellbound by the talented girl and had decided there and then that her introduction to vaginal penetrative sex was due.

Back then, at poolside, seated next to him, engaged in idle chatter, with her topless beauty on display, he couldn't wait to get into the adorable little shaved pussy he knew was nestled in the white cotton bikini bottom. He took her hand and casually promenaded her around the pool deck, belying his urgency, letting his comrade guest coach tutors get a good eyeful of the young virgin coed they knew was destined to soon be transformed by Ned into a woman.

In his suite, he adroitly removed her bikini and laid her in bed. Getting in next to her, he pulled her atop his prone body, feeling her tits weigh softly on his chest. A kiss for calmness and a barrel roll got him properly atop her. He kneed aside her thighs and settled his fat knob against her virginal wet labia.

Kellie hoped that this would be the man and the moment she pined to experience. She widened her legs giving Ned the access he required to easily slip his cock inside and pierce her maidenhead.

Ned felt her body open and relaxed in cooperation with the deed. He was ready and pressed against the split pink flesh, pushing in, a little back to gather moisture and in again, a little deeper. More shuttles gained him inches until his cock tip felt a resistance. Taking a deep breath for power, Ned felt her body tense in his arms just before he rammed against the vaginal barrier and broke through. The force of his thrust sent him all the way down her tube and he felt a second resistance when his tip banged her cervix.

His ears heard her muffled cry: pain, woe, delight? He wasn't sure and, in his hyper-aroused state, didn't really care. His hips cycled smoothly as his strokes started long and slow, caringly easing her discomfort as her tight little channel distended to accommodate his bulk. But he was feeling the verve of yet another virginal baptism and irrepressibly quickened his pace. His roaring orgasm was overwhelmingly intense and Kellie earned his enduring approval.

Those thoughts helped in bringing the present Ned to growing erection again under Kellie's learned ministrations.

He asked her to give him her side of the dual first enjoyment and she fell for his rouse. Her story told of fear, courage, suspense, and finally resignment to the inevitable.

Ned was intrigued by her tale and became fully aroused. She welcomed his stiffened reaction and asked him to fuck her now, just like he had then, during their first time.

Ned kissed and caressed the experienced TWA coed who nonetheless played the part of a curious but hesitant virgin. She acted naïve, and asked questions: How do you want me? Laying down? On my back or belly? Will it hurt when you push in? Will you be gentle? How long will you use me?

She pretended to be unaware of the feelings she yearned to experience inside her vagina.

Ned moved her gently into missionary, hovering above her, his shaft dangling to touch her labia. She closed her eyes and he almost giggled at the pretended virginal scene. He lowered his hips and pushed himself inside his pseudo-virgin. She clenched hard, making it feel like she really was a first-time maiden.

Ned played his part, stroking slow and gentle at first, gaining speed and length until he was well into his sensual rhythm. He actually wandered off into a fantasy mindset where he imagined he was fucking a real virgin. He dropped his body on her, trapping the soft buxom body in a manly hug. His balls banged her ass as he stroked away.

It was a very good, whole-body orgasm for him, and through the cloud of sex-induced endorphins, he heard Kellie purring and cooing her joy at the memories of the first-time euphoria.

Ned rolled aside, feeling like a million bucks. Kellie had acted the part of the demure young virgin. It had been a very satisfying event for him, again, and his cock again tingled with the afterglow warmth, extended by Kellie's gentle fingers returning to play on his knob and corona.

He was still curious about her campus experiences.

"What was your biggest challenge?"

"Blowjobs" she replied.

*** Blowjob Memory ***

At least at first. Then the deep throat exercises loosened and trained her throat to expand and swallow the biggest cocks imaginable, including mighty Karl's. Ned knew of Karl's reputation for size; the big black man's cock was legendary.

"Karl has an outsized appendage, that's for sure. I can't compete there. But can you show me what you can do?"

"Sure, but let's have some fun in a scene enactment."

She scurried to the large closet and closed the door from inside. He heard hangers sliding and clanking, a muffled 'oomph', and then quiet. The door opened minutes later; Kellie emerged and Ned liked her idea.

A sassy schoolgirl stood before him with a short plaid skirt, side ponytails captured by ribbons, and a tight tummy-tied blouse. Low heels gave her some height as she coyly crossed her white knee-sox legs and bit a first finger knuckle in a pantomime of naughty curiosity.

Ned eagerly sat up and scooted to the edge of the mattress, swung his feet over, and then stood up. He motioned her forward, addressing her as a gruff masterly schoolmaster would.

"Ms. Kellie, have you been sent to the headmaster's office for a reason?"

"Teacher says I am dressed inappropriately and a distraction to the class."

"I see. Was the teacher male or female?"

"Mrs. Bright."

Ned stepped towards the pseudo schoolgirl and, as he towered above her height, she tilted her head back to look up at his face. He moved to her side and she didn't turn her head to follow but rather lowered her face to gaze level ahead.

Ned walked a slow circle around the coed, inspecting the altered uniform and especially the schoolgirl inside it. His hand fluffed one blouse covered unfettered breast from behind, then patted her plaid-covered ass. His face leaned in from behind to sniff her pigtailed hair, the other hand reaching around to cup and squeeze the other cotton-covered loose boob. He whispered in her ear.

"Well, maybe she was mistaken about the appropriateness of your purposely modified uniform..."

He stood again in front of her. His shout was harsh and crisp.

"Down!"

She quickly bent her knees and squatted in her heels. Ned was already naked, so an unzipping step was pointless under the circumstances. His cock dangled close to her face as she squatted between his legs.

She didn't need further instructions. Her tongue protruded out through her wide-open mouth. A few slow laps of the underside brought about a stiffening, enough to swell the meat to a serviceable form. She closed her lips around the knob and sucked, her tongue tip tickling the end slit. Under her oral ministrations, Ned's cock grew to a solid erection in her warm facial orifice.

Looking up, she saw him looking down and she proceeded to reveal her fellatio expertise. A quick intake of air through her nose set the moment and she held his gaze as she slowly pressed her face forward, driving his cock to the back of her throat... and beyond. Her nose pressed his groin, his balls sagged against her chin.

Pausing there for effect, she swallowed several times, her tonsils caressing his corona for as long as she could hold out. At her breathless limit, she slid back to rest his knob on her tongue while she replenished the oxygen into her lungs.

Ready again, she swirled her tongue on his knob, touching the places she knew a man liked, where the most nerve endings were handy to lingual stimulation. She heard Ned's throaty groan, a sure sign she was attaining his satisfaction and settled into a learned routine.

Three mid-mouth suction pulses, a driving deep throat with swallow caresses on the buried knob and then backing off to tongue tickle his corona and tip slit. Her chin glistened with saliva that splattered his swinging ball sack as she repeated the rhythm again and again.

She gave him eye contact as she drooled over the meaty cylinder, her tongue playing with and licking every crook, cranny, and ridge of her mouthful of elite alpha male tubular meat.

She closed her eyes occasionally but when she looked again, he either was staring at her or had his own eyes closed. Her jaws began to ache and she prepared the coup de gras. She plunged down, moaned loudly and the throaty hum added vibrations. She knew it would give Ned the ultimate stimulation and she felt the jitters in his cock as it succumbed and spilled its load.

The first strong rope unloaded down her gullet. His hands grabbed her hair and held her deep. Her hands which had rested lightly on his hips for stability, now gripped firm clutches on his hard-muscled ass-cheeks. He made a few staggering shuffles backward, quickly closing the short distance to the bed where he plopped his butt on the mattress. She followed his move, maintaining a deep cock entrapment and a fierce suction.

When he was safely braced on the bed, she pulled back to gather the captured shots on her tongue and savor the milky saltiness. His erection continued to throb even after the last of his discharge had escaped into her oral cavern.

Recovering his senses, he mussed her hair in fondness as she continued to suckle his dying solidity, still submissively eyeballing his face, a sign of her supreme dedication to his joy, focused solely on his full pleasure: physical, emotional, and egotistical.

She held a light suction as she withdrew from their carnal connection, her retreating lips sealed in the masculine fluids. She made a show of tilting her neck and blissfully swallowing his liquid gift.

In post-ejaculation calming, she encouraged him to move further onto the bed, while taking time to doff her costume. Climbing in, the naked pair cuddled up for his needed refraction time. Kellie was eager to get her own pleasure from the next coupling.

bhuff
bhuff
360 Followers