Hypnotism is easy?

Story Info
I hypnotise my partner and they don't know it.
2k words
4.33
12.5k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my last submission for a while. Thank you to all my readers, particularly those who have awarded stars, liked some of my stories and followed me. To the person I think of as 'Texas' after the lone star state - you win. Au Revoir or maybe goodbye.

SCOT

Consider if you will the naked female and you will admit there are worse things to do. I am observing my naked friend who to my mind has the perfect body as she is relaxing on her back. I will endeavour to describe what I see.

She has black hair, so black almost to be blue, currently beautifully spread over the pillow. Her skin is a creamy colour which matches her complection. I suspect she has some southern European heritage. Her eyes, closed at the moment, are big and brown.

Her nose belongs to a child, despite her twenty years her nose is small and slightly turned up, absolutely perfect. Her full lips are so kissable, I could describe them as rosebud or such other descriptive nonsense but basically they are full and perfect, a coating of dark red lipstick enhancing their beauty. Just about visible are her pearly white teeth.

A cute little chin above her long neck, so smooth, leading down to her chest, her collar bones visible on each side. Between these bones is a gap which leads down to a valley between her tits. Let us be honest it can hardly be called a valley, perhaps a dell. Large tits fall to the side, small tits almost disappear, these were of the small variety which began their small rise quite high up her chest, peaking with beautiful brown areolas topped with dark brown nipples. I understand that not everybody prefers dark nipples, I love them.

Her breasts I would describe as creaseless, a smooth transition from her breast to her body. Okay many breasts are creaseless laying down these remain that way when she is upright. There is no sag at all, no way they could hold a pencil under them. In my humble opinion they are perfect. Many men prefer big tits and clothed they are eye-catching, but I think a B cup is ideal, these are ideal.

Under her breasts an outline of her ribs could just be seen; the bottom of her ribs forms the top boundary of the stomach concavity. The hip bones form the lower barrier and the area is centred by a most attractive belly button. There is a slight waviness as the outline of her stomach muscles are just about visible. These bones form the four corners, in between the hip bones and a fraction below is the pubic bump, the beginning of the line with a bulge on either side that shields the delights of the pussy and clitoris.

Her long legs were close together and tapered to cute feet with red nail polish on her toes. She is completely hairless apart from her head and oh so beautiful.

Obviously you are wondering what this vision of beauty is doing being involved with an ordinary bloke like me. Not only is she involved, she is totally under my spell, totally obedient. It was a course in hypnosis which has changed my luck in love, well maybe not love but certainly sex. Although it is taking unfair advantage, the ladies will not do anything that is against their own morals. So I convince myself it is not rape, well I do feel a bit guilty but not guilty enough not to continue.

So here we are, a beautiful naked girl waiting for me, a naked man to wake her and make love to her or at least please her.

"Open your eyes my sweet," I whispered and slowly her big brown eyes were looking at me. She smiled. I was naked, my cock almost fully erect and inches from her mouth. She opened her mouth and put her tongue out in anticipation, I wanked my cock up and down.

"Please let me suck it?" she urged. I smiled at her and continued slowly wanking. She tried to reach it with her tongue, her hand came up to gently play with her left nipple. She looked so beautiful lying there hoping to have my cock inside her. A small amount of pre-cum was leaking out. I rubbed it onto her free nipple.

With a grin her hand moved from her left nipple to her right, her forefinger dipped into it, swirled it round and then put her finger in her mouth. "I love the taste of you, please let me suck it, I know you want me to suck it. I'll love it, kiss it, I'll take it down my throat."

Her hair spread over the pillow, her thighs rubbing together and her eyes pleading for my cock. I wonder how long I can keep this up, it's such a turn on I might cum way too soon. "Please, your balls must be full, let me hold them, please let me taste the full load. Put it in my mouth, please," she begged.

"Don't be a greedy girl, if you are very good I may let you have an orgasm," I offered.

"I've been a good girl, please put it in my mouth, I want to taste it, let me touch your balls."

"No, you can touch yourself," I inserted a finger into her mouth as I watched her hand creep down to her pussy. She sucked on my finger.

"I'm so wet," she said when I removed my finger. "I want to suck you and fuck you. You know I suck your cock so good, please I want it." I allowed it to lightly touch her tongue occasionally. I was getting in a state where I will have to do something.

"Please, please let me have your cock in my mouth or in my cunt but please let me have it. I'm all wet for you, don't you want to slide it into my hot cunt it's all slippery for you. Don't you want to put the head in there, to slide it in and feel my tight pussy walls gripping your hard cock?" Fucking right I did but the excitement of tormenting her of displaying my power of totally being in control was all consuming. But it won't be for long as in a few minutes I'll be that deep in her cunt she'll wonder what hit her.

"I'll open nice and wide for you to put it deep inside me, my mouth and my legs. I just want you to fuck me." I was continuing to wank under her nose. "Ram that cock in me and shut me up pleeeeeeeease."

I wiped my cock along her outstretched tongue which produced a smile. Before she could suck it in I wiped it down her delicious body. Over her throat, between her tits, into that delectable belly button. I think I will pull out before I cum and fill that lovely indentation with my sperm. Enough I needed to get down to my main target, my tongue trailed down to the top of that delectable fissure.

As I split the crack with my tongue and it drifted from top to bottom and back to the top where I encountered that little nub. Being the kind, generous man that I am, I decided to give her an orgasm despite my throbbing needy cock. On my instructions her legs opened to allow me better access and I went to work with my tongue. In less than a minute she screamed: "Fuck, fuck, fuck me pleeeeease." Who am I to ignore a lady's pleading especially as that was my intention.

I fucked her, she was so beautifully tight, she is so beautiful. It did not take me long to climax so I pulled out of her pussy and filled her belly button.

When I had recovered I had Sammi kneel in front of me, she was eye level with my cock. "Lift your hair," I ordered. She gathered it up and raised it, I brought a collar from behind my back and fastened it around her neck.

"Thank you master-sir," she said smiling.

I was feeling so good, so powerful. I took Sammi's arm and had her on her hands and knees on the table. I brushed her hair to one side so I could see her lovely face as I smacked her arse. Oh god she is so beautiful, I walked round her, the arch of her back and the slight dip of her tits. I am going to have to fuck her soon, my erection had sprouted sooner than I would have expected.

With my left hand I held her pussy which has a double benefit, it keeps her arse in position and I could place a finger in that warm and sumptuous place. I smacked her arse, which she greeted with a little grunt, my cock twitched in anticipation. I continued the smacking with similar results. I did not hit too hard, just enough to cause a red glow on those glorious orbs.

While my right hand was stinging from the smacking my left was soaking and becoming wetter. I arranged her leaning over the table, her glorious cunt wet, open and waiting for me. I fucked her, well what else could I do? She is so wonderful I did not last long and pulled out spraying over her back.

"Get cleaned up and dressed," I instructed her.

I had to decide whether to let her remember what had happened or make her forget. If I wiped out the past events she may wonder why her arse was red and tender. I decided not to tell her. When she was dressed and respectable I brought her round, after wiping the memory of the recent events.

"I was not very successful, it seems neither of us is susceptible to being hypnotised or we are rubbish hypnotists." I lied.

"Perhaps we should try different partners on Monday as we are both unhypnotisable." Sammi suggested. That might be a good idea as I have planted a keyword in Sammi so I can have her whenever I want.

"Yes, that would be for the best," I said. Sammi picked up her things and left. Wow what will I be able to do with this new found power and there is a girl I quite fancy being partnered with on Monday.

SAMMI

I am in the second year of a course in Neuro linguistic programming, NLP. We started covering hypnotism and suggestion and I was partnered with Scot. Now Scot is not particularly handsome but he has that indefinable quality, the sex factor, that is so attractive. It is also attractive that he doesn't know he has it.

He invited me to his house to practise, I think he fancies me, so I agreed. I had hypnotised Scot in class which he had no knowledge of. When I arrived at his house we exchanged pleasantries and had a cup of tea before he suggested that I try to hypnotise him. He was unbelievably easy to hypnotise.

I have been thinking of how I could feed my own sexual needs, I like to be controlled in my sex life. I like the man to be dominant, so I used my skill to have him control me. I set up some control words. Pleeeeeease, long and drawn out to remind him of his instructions and 'master-sir' to put him back in a trance. When I had given the instructions and told him not to remember I brought him round.

On his turn to hypnotise me I pretended to be in a trance and obeyed his instructions or more precisely my instructions. It was such fun, I had to try hard not to giggle. I had great sex and a smack bottom, the afternoon was perfect and I'm sure he will want to repeat it, I want to.

He thought that he had made me forget what had happened, I won't forget it for a long time. I suggested different partners and he agreed, I might try Len on Monday, I quite fancy him. Should I feel guilty about letting Scot think he can hypnotise? Nah.