Total Woman Horizons Ch. 04

Story Info
A New Day: Sister Successor.
2k words
4.45
1.6k
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

*** Karrie's Graduation ***

Karrie's ass bounced under the dynamic full strokes of the familiar man pounding away at her pussy. She knew this time would come and Daddy had not disappointed. His cock sluiced wetly through her hyper-stimulated pussy; the squishing whooshes added more room-filling sounds with his moans of bliss and grunts of labor as he concluded their Father-Daughter Weekend rendezvous. It was a TWA honored tradition that capped her four years of arduous studies.

Her Senior year had been a family reunion of sorts. Prior to this most cherished incestual pairing, some of Karrie's adjunct male relatives had made her intimate acquaintance during her final year. She had hosted two uncles, siblings of each parent, and a slightly older cousin who was thrilled to actually be fucking his boyhood stroke fantasy. Even a 'Dutch uncle', her father's golfing pal from the Country Club, had been offered the surprising gift of a chance to experience her stunning sexuality. As a TWA coed, she had obliged the poise curriculum's requirements and the men's peccadillos with robust devotion to their ultimate pleasure, earning valediction kudos and clandestine accolades.

Her expected devotion to a man's ultimate pleasure now turned to the sweating mass of muscle weighing her down and drilling her cunt. Daddy was reaching his peak and she wanted to join him in a memorable finale. He huffed and puffed and reared up on stiff arms, uncompressing her boobs to freely jostle across her shaking torso.

He drove his cock as deep as he could go. She cycled her vaginal muscles spasmodically and ignited both their brewing orgasms. Their mutual crescendos were about to become ones for the ages.

As he foggily sensed her cunt pulsations and hazily heard her screams, he pelted her womb with the matching pearly essence that had fertilized her mother's egg 22 years past and had now led to her ultimate Total Woman transformation. She was now eternally bonded to her Daddy by passion, love, and lust.

After the previous days of fucking her fellow coeds' male parents, Karrie finally felt the crowning pride of womanhood: bequeathing her feminine treasures to Daddy's unrestricted service.

----------

Her sister Kellie was leaving her role as Comfort Secretary in Daddy's Executive Suite, having met a splendid young man that she had chosen as her One for Life. They had met during a TWA Freewill Weekend where she had been a Graduate Guest Instructor to the undergraduate senior coeds. He was a guest Pledge Contributor, acting as a Guest Coach Tutor and he was bad-boy handsome, fit, and strong. The young elite alpha male had driven Kellie through two of the best orgasms she had ever experienced and then repeated the dual ecstasies twice more through the night. What began as lust on campus bloomed into a deeper love as she and Tom hooked up again and again later off campus.

It was devilish fate that had revealed a more profound connection. Tom was the son of Daddy's arch-rival and, upon discovery, both corporate masters opposed the match. They finally succumbed to the youngsters' courage and commitment, coming around to the idea of a dynastic merger that would increase their joint economic wealth and well-being. The nuptials would occur in a few months and Daddy needed to adjust the office staff with a replacement Executive Comfort Secretary.

The timing was perfect and Karrie, his younger daughter, would be a God-sent successor to step-sister Kellie.

The wedding passed, the newlyweds settled into marital bliss and the two magnates completed their merger, naming their married offspring co-CEOs of the mega-merged business empires.

Kellie arranged a sexual segway, hosting her little sibling for a weeklong hand-off of Executive Comfort Secretary roles. Karrie fucked the office executives during Kellie's last week, getting veteran coaching that helped ease the learning curve of the individual executives' sexual indulgences.

First and foremost was a twofold sister fuck all weekend in the penthouse to acclimate Karrie to her continuing paternal duties. Kellie and Karrie switched off hour by hour to keep Daddy's libido stoked with a rotation of tits, mouth, and pussy that had him drained by Sunday evening. But still, they kept him warm and ready, letting him choose how to wrap up his Daddy-Daughters reunion weekend. It was a dual handjob since he was unable to do more than lie back and be serviced by the nubile pair.

The next day and the remaining week were dual coaching sessions for the sisters to get Karrie enlightened about the various peccadilloes of the mature executives.

As the week closed, Kellie kissed her step-sister goodbye and moved on to her own Executive Suite across town.

*** Secretary's Day ***

Business was good and the newly merged firms became a goliath that dominated the competition. And the marriage went well. Kellie even encouraged Tom to continue his association and liaisons within the TWA Pledge Contributor tradition. On occasion, she volunteered herself to facilitate a few TWA Pledge Contributor Fantasy Requests. She was confident in her ability to always draw him back to her specialness when his dalliances and infatuations with sprouting novices faded away.

The corporate staff was consolidated and right-sized. Superficial executives were pensioned off but the secretarial pool remained at full employment. Such it was that Karrie came to Tom's attention.

But he warily avoided the sister-in-law; fishing for new pussy in the company pool was a recreational delight but he was reluctant to test the family waters. His wife Kellie saw his reluctance and laughed it off.

"Go on," she chided," fuck Karrie as you would any other Executive Comfort Secretary. She was bred and groomed for this. Don't make her feel second-class; she deserves better than that. Make her proud to be here."

So, Tom scheduled a special Secretary Day celebration to make the most of the situation, without overtly seeking his sister-in-law's sexual charms.

The secretaries, comfort and otherwise, were scurrying about to make the festive occasion as exhilarating as it should be. They were dressed extra special today, hoping to kindle the bosses into some special carnal flattery.

*** Client Gangbang ***

The executives and some special clients were gathered in the conference room, its large space decorated with balloons and flowers. It would not be business as usual today; this was a special celebration.

Chitchat led to a spontaneous mingling of attracted pairs and trios. The natural and uninhibited closeness devolved into touching, fondness, and intimacy. Clothes were shed and a festive debauchery evolved into an orgy of blowjobs, cunnilingus, and intercourse. With or without culmination, partner swaps occurred and the room was filled with moans and groans of arousal and ecstasy.

A rotation of mates ultimately led Tom and Karrie into each other's arms. He was still conflicted. Even as his wife's pussy was being lapped by a special client in foreplay, heading towards a fucking, he was reluctant to have her witness him fulfilling his sister-in-law-lust fantasy by fucking Karrie in full view of Kellie and his corporate audience.

But he charged forward into the fray anyway, too pent up to stop now and deny his yearning. He boosted his sister-in-law's bare ass onto the conference table. Karrie eased back naked, ready for this, with Tom standing between her straight upturned legs. He posed her calves astride his neck, ankles crossed behind his head, and with a last-second pause, overcame his guilty conscious and charged ahead, drilling into her tantalizing cunt with full force. Her smiling 'umph' at the hearty assault brought murmurs of admiration from the paused watching audience.

His hips gyrated frantically as he pistoned his rock-hard cock inside her juicy pussy. Her tits wobbled wildly with each fierce thrust. She was on fire, urging him to stronger and deeper strokes.

"Come on, Tom. Pound me... make me your office bitch... I want it so bad... more, yeah like that, harder..."

Tom was obsessed with her words; his ego was fed even more by the background catcalls from the watching orgy gatherers. His forehead was sweating, his face contorted in determined efforts to give this yearned-for fetish-fuck his all. He leaned over, cupping her ass, bending her waist and hips to a better penetration angle, never losing the rhythm. Karrie was all his for the taking and he was taking her all.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked aside without interrupting his hip-thrust cycle. His wife had her face close to his ear, an arm around his torso, her full round tits slapped by his bounding back. She added her own encouraging words, whispering into his ear.

"Do you think her pussy is juicier and tighter than mine? Do her big round tits wobble more than mine? This needn't be the last time you find out. If you want her again, don't worry; it's okay. You have my permission to fuck her here, there, wherever, as often as you like."

She kissed his ear and hugged his rocking body, laying her head lovingly against his shoulder.

All the stimulation: physical, emotional, and egotistical led him to his public zenith of exuberance. He switched to quick, short strokes and roared aloud as he pumped volumes of bottled-up sperm into the welcoming feminine cleft snuggling his cock. He sensed through the apex of orgasm Karrie's pussy rippling with its own vaginal tremors, as she met his intensity with her own whole-body, mind-shattering orgasmic convulsion, a choked cry emerging from her stifled airways. Soaring through the mutual blackout and reemergence, their misty minds cleared to the sound of applause as their office mates congratulated them on an entertaining exhibition of Tom's sisterly fantasy realization.

*** Sisterly Tryst ***

Kellie, of course, as shown by her facilitation of her husband's desires, was not unmindful of his earnest infatuation with little sister Karrie. Nor was she uncaring in her support of his macho needs. The office orgy ought to be more than a passing tryst. Tom needed more encouragement to take his privileges with the sexy sister-in-law.

Tom and Kellie were lying in bed, the post-coital buzz felt warm and enduring. Kellie was spooning her boobs into his back, her hand in a reach around, cradling his soft but not fully spent manhood.

The door opened gently, a little light effusing into the room. Someone slipped through and the door closed again. The bed rocked with a body climbing in and Tom found himself sandwiched between two naked female forms. Kellie whispered into his ear.

"I invited her to join us. You should get comfortable with Karrie becoming a part of our sexual pleasure, especially yours."

Tom would have answered but his lips were covered in a deep kiss from his wife's step-sister. He also sensed an exchange of hands on his cock and the new attention was doing its part to restore his erection.

Then wife Kellie replaced Karrie at his lips and the younger sister's lips got busy on his cock. She tasted the mingled genital dregs of spousal intercourse that was still on his wet dick. Her mind imagined the cock in her mouth sluicing her sister's cunt only moments before and those thoughts started her own vaginal dew seeping in her pussy.

She licked a few final laps and moved to swing a leg across his hips. He was hard enough for use and she put him to use. She inserted his shaft and rode him like a wild stallion, bouncing on his pillar until she caved to her cravings and felt her core buzz through her solo orgasm.

Not unkind to her brother-in-law's pleasure, Karrie dismounted and dove her face on the stiff manly appendage. Deep long plunges brought about a familiar masculine noise of growing verve and then she felt the milky goo shoot into her fellating orifice.

The trio of satiated family cuddled under the covers until morning. It was time for Karrie to go to the office for another day of corporate duties. The married pair dallied behind to rest, recuperate and fuck away the morning.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers