Total Woman Requests 08

Story Info
Aegean Adorations: Mehru, Freda, Zoe.
7.2k words
4.33
2.5k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers

** Prelude **

Mrs. Rush reviewed the TWR Final Request Voucher. It looked to be in order: the Pledge Contributor's Requested Scenario, TWA Security's Clearances for Scenario Participants, Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization and the Confirmed Venue Schedule.

All Total Woman Academy Pledge Contributors (PC's) had discretionary use of the Total Woman Academy Graduate Network. TWA graduates donated their time and talents to events that contributed their earnings to the TWA Alumni Fund. The graduates volunteered for assignments at exclusive TWA Health Clinics and Resorts. Total Woman Requests offered the graduates additional volunteer assignments in unusual places and settings. All assignments offered abundant opportunities for graduates to refine their unique talents.

This Pledge Contributor had collaborated over time with a cohort of similarly privileged industrialists. By procuring key facets of their empires and moderating the direction of their modestly growing fortunes, he retained the lion's share of profits for himself. Squelching jealous grumbles was part of his wealth gathering strategies. The junior collaborators had ample, and increasing, wealth but not their senior collaborator's enigmatic connections to the mysterious Total Woman Academy. Thus, he was able to mollify their banal fantasies by arranging posh erotic adventures.

For this year's placating trophy tour, he booked three associated scenarios, revolving around the Aegean islands. He requested a trio of post-graduate level former TWA co-eds, a sampling of exotic Old World cultures, which would allow his triad of guest pairs to have a limited choice of companion. He wished the tour guide and chaperone to again be his old friend and Coach Tutor Emeritus, Ned.

Mrs. Rush scrawled her approval on the Voucher form and handed it to her secretary. The fantasy was underway...

------------------------

Ned inspected the TWA Catamaran that would be his home away from home for the next week. It was ready to receive the trio of whimsical Mediterranean assignees for their cultural immersion sail across the Aegean Sea with stops at Greek island villas. And there they were, right on time. They were dressed in casual sundresses and sandals. The wind fluffed their long tresses as they chattered brightly and climbed aboard. Greetings continued all around as Ned got acquainted with the young ladies who would be his companions and crew during the trek. The females went below to change and emerged in skimpy bikinis, their standard crew uniforms while the boat was underway near land, but a less regimented dress code when out on the open sea.

Ned gave the orders to hoist sail after he motored slowly outside the Poros yacht berthings. The girls scrambled to their tasks and the Fantasy Request cruise was underway, headed for the first of their engagements with TWA Request Venue elite Pledge Contributors and their special guests.

** Mikonos **

Ned eased the catamaran sailing vessel through the channel into the Platis Gialos inner harbor, a relatively secluded place on the southern side of this Cyclades group island. His crew was almost finished wrapping the blue covers around the stowed sails and Ned was using the small inboard booster engine to bring the craft to its destination. He hove to near the beach, next to his designated anchor buoy. The water was shallow enough to wade in but still able to accommodate the twin-hulls' shallow draft.

He handled the steering in these tight confines. Previously, on the open sea, Mehru, the Persian princess, had stood at his side by the rudder wheel while the other two boat rides sunned topless on the foredeck. She wanted a try at the wheel and Ned placed both her hands on the spokes and warned her to hold on tight. He taught her how to anticipate the cross waves and adjust the rudder in small moves to take the waves in stride. She got the hang of it.

Ned perused the nubile bow display and decided Mehru was overdressed for her onboard duties. He plucked at her bikini top ties and the loosened cups clung to her generous boobs. His hands pushed them off and stayed to cup and massage her round breasts. He peeked down over her shoulder and saw the large brown disks, a deeper color than her naturally mocha complexion. She bumped her butt playfully against his groin and leaned her head sideways. She tilted her face to his, smiling contentedly at his typically male boob addiction. Distracted, she didn't see a rogue wave that bounced the boat and her boobs bounced as well. Ned ceased his attentions so she could concentrate on her sailing but looked forward to more boob time with the buxom travel mate.

They approached the shore and the all-girl crew, wearing skimpy bikinis this close to polite civilization, handled the lines and secured the cat. They scurried below and changed into island-wear sundresses for their outing ashore. Grabbing scantily packed overnight bags, they jumped from the bow and splish-splashed through the mild surf to the sand piled beach. They stopped at the water edge, turning and calling to Ned to hurry up, waving their arms in 'come along' gestures.

Ned descended the stern ladder and leisurely waded towards the shore. He still had a few duties to handle with an old fisherman standing at the wharf, watching his arriving party disembarking the TWA sailboat. Ned shook hands with the weathered island resident and they confirmed the tasks needed to be done before Ned returned for tomorrow's departure. The old Greek was very accustomed to this well-paid role and routine. For many years he had facilitated the journeys of middle-aged men, such as Ned, accompanied by a gaggle of bodacious ladies. He and his wife managed the TWA private villa on the shoreline next to the town. It was one of the remote training facilities useful for the special events connected to the enigmatic institute.

They discussed the weather, the trim of the boat and what supplies need to be supplemented for the next leg of the trip. Ned was pleased with the cat, very satisfied with the smooth 4-knot 12-hour cruise from Poros.

The time onboard had been the perfect chance for Ned to get to know his three wards better. He had spent a little time which each one and in groups getting to know about their pasts and their experiences at the TWA campuses. He revealed to the old man that the girls enjoyed acting as a nude boat crew, cooking snacks, sunning on-deck, taking turns piloting the craft and catching lots of toots, whistles, and waves from passing boats.

The old man chuckled and his eyes looked them over. He reminisced about his younger days and how the times had changed. He would have liked cavorting with such a nubile troop. He smiled longingly through his trimmed white beard.

The girls waited impatiently as the men finished discussing business. Ned shook hands in farewell and scooted his trio of lasses towards the jeep that would take them to the villa. They ran ahead and the wind flounced their loose skirts, giving Ned and others flirtatious peeks of running bare asses. Freda was last in line and, in addition to the pretty butt views, her large boobs jiggled and bounced loosely inside her sleeveless summer dress.

The pink canopied jeep dropped its load in front of a blue and white painted masonry hostel built into the rugged cliffs. The girls pranced to the terrace overlooking the sea and chattered away at the marvelous sight. Their happy sounds drew the resident housemother, the fisherman's wife, to greet them. The stout Greek matron fondly hugged and bijou kissed her latest Request Venue enablers.

She shooed them inside to find their rooms and get settled in. Dinner would be served here on the terrace at sundown and they would meet their first group of gentleman patrons, already in residence and resting in their rooms.

The moonlit patio was filled with voices and laughter as the seafood meal was consumed. As the mealtime wound down, the conversation got quieter and more intimate as the TWA Pledge Contributor's business guests set to choose their preferred bedmate for the night.

Which devoted sex kitten would they pick for their intimate individual hookups? The men giddily made their decisions. Scottish businessman Aiden picked Freda, the big Slovenian blonde, and his banker Roger picked Zoe, the petite Lebanese brunette. They strolled away arm in arm to their rooms, their choice of a young female hanging fondly on their arm as they pawed the girls' trim little ass cheeks beneath the flirty sundresses.

That left the third lady, Mehru, the dark well-formed Persian princess, as Ned's overnight companion. Fate favored him. He could continue the mammary exam that the rogue wave had interrupted. He led her back to his room and the undressing went quickly. They smooched and giggled in foreplay, touching each other's naked bodies. He obsessed again over her round breasts with their large dark nipples. His fingers flirted with the sensitive zones to her apparent delight.

Sitting on the mattress edge, he drew her to straddle his lap. He wanted her to rub his cock with her juicy pussy lips. Moving tight to his belly, her lower lips tented his cock. Her tummy muscles rolled and rippled in cycles, bending her groin, straining to maintain a steady contact pressure. She was persistent, sliding to and fro, to and fro. Ned was amazed at her tone and stamina; her long black hair covered her shoulders and swayed with the steady body rocking motions.

Their groins were sopping wet with her vaginal secretions. The sensations electrified her passions and her enflamed labia throbbed.

She sought permission to take him inside but he denied her need and selfishly made her continue the external caress. She complied and the undulations at their groins seemed to go on and on, endlessly.

She shivered and whimpered, consumed with need and still he commanded her to keep going, ignoring her increasingly urgent pleas. He sought to shift her focus by playing with her magnificent tits. He tongued the broad nipples and suctioned on the erect nubs. It only worked temporarily and she resumed her begging. He drew back from his erogenous nursing and finally relented.

"Okay, you've got me ready. Go ahead, my whiny Persian kitty, you may mount me now."

She rose up hurriedly, captured his knob and dropped down anxiously with several intervening reverses until he was fully embedded.

She rubbed her clitoris hard on his pubic bone as she scraped her ass cheeks along his thighs in lieu of a traditional pistoning move, repeating simultaneously the tummy rolling undulations, flexing the rigid shaft inside her. Her moves rubbed his knob hard against her overwrought vaginal membranes and now her entire core tingled with need.

"Please, sir... may I cum? It's so close... please?"

He denied her pleas that time as well, torturing her nerves and testing her orgasmic control, her discipline, and her obedience. But her movements seemed slower and her energy seemed to be waning. Her entire body was slick with perspiration.

He became somewhat sympathetic and rolled her on her back, rubbing his chest on her slippery plump boobs. She tilted up her ass, crossed her ankles and her thighs clutched his waist. This gave him better vaginal access and he plunged his cock deeper inside her, pulling half out and rubbing his knob briskly against her 'magic spot'.

She moaned in agony, begging for release. He was closer himself and whispered the words she was dying to hear.

"Okay... NOW!"

She cried out and orgasmed, shudders racking her body. A covey of doves cooing on the ledge of the room's open window was startled into wing-flapping flight. Ned stilled his thrusts, holding within her and felt her vaginal muscle compressions ripple along his cock. It took all of his willpower to hold his own emotions in check, shifting his mental attention away from his hypersensitive cock nerves by thinking 'baseball... baseball... baseball...'

Mehru shivered down from her high, settling into a palpable tremble. He found her face and his lips pressed hers. He flicked his tongue, probing her mouth, tickling her roof plate with his jittering tongue tip. She mindlessly responded, sucking his tongue in the congested opening.

Ned needed his own consummation of their sexual intercourse. His hands gripped alternate ass cheeks and he settled in, his weight pressing her into the mattress. He ran up the rhythm, plowing long vigorous strokes into her pussy, banging hard on her clitoris with each gallant thrust. Her breath shortened in sync with his, becoming rapid gusts. Her heartbeat raced with excitement. This was supposed to be his turn but she uncontrollably joined him anyway.

Ned's back arched rigid just as hers did. He roared and rocketed out his sperm; she screamed again through another shattering orgasm.

Mehru's second orgasmic scream was heard by her travel mates and provoked misgivings. They urged their paramours to join them in investigating any maleficence. The naked quartet huddled at the door of the worrisome disturbance. They eased it open, peering inside through the half-opened portal.

The moonlit scene was tranquil now; the ruckus had passed. They spied Ned and Mehru lying prone in bed, apparently in fine fettle, cuddling lethargically in post-coital foreplay, prepping for another bout.

Ned lay face up, legs separated, eyes closed with a contented smirk on his face. Mehru laid partially atop him, her left leg sprawled over his thighs. His arm laid over her torso beneath her left arm; his fingers cupped her boob and they kneaded and fondled the feminine orb. His thumb brushed lazy circles on her darkened nipple, adding an occasional roll or pinch to her stiff nub.

Mehru's pussy was fully exposed to the gaze of the door peering couples, her labia prominently swollen and enflamed. Pearls of Ned's essence speckled the slit while the sticky overflow dribbled down to smear her inner thigh.

Her right cheek rested on his tummy, her lips suckling his knob, slurping away at their combined genital nectars, holding Ned's tumescent penis in a serene finger fondle, her fingers drumming on his half-hard erection.

Mehru's outward countenance showed calm, but her inner nerves were edgy, her body zealously eager for more sex, hoping for another round of Ned's masterful orgasmic cock work.

Ned tilted his face towards the door when he saw it slide faintly open and spied the four furtive faces slyly peeking around its edge. He watched as the door eased further open and then the squeaky hinges alerted Mehru to the disturbance,

She twitched her head to look, which almost twisted her mouth off Ned's cock but his right hand flashed to her neck and pressed her head back down. She relaxed in his grip, trusting his judgment. His other hand still calmly squeezed her boob and she obligingly resumed the oral caress. Ned crinkled a smirk at her obedience and winked his assurance to the curious audience that all was well.

Little Zoe was mesmerized by the sight and unconsciously diddled her bed partner's cock behind her back where he was leaning over her shoulder to view the scene. He was holding her body in a one-armed hug, his hand dreamily fondling her nubile tit. Fears for Mehru vanished and Zoe relaxed in his embrace as he supported her light weight.

Sex with her current mate had been satisfying but nowhere near Ned's alpha male abilities. Zoe recalled a similar circumstance from the scores of training fuck sessions she had undergone at TWA.

Only twice in the past had Zoe been driven to a black-out, knock-out, screaming orgasm like the ones Mehru had just repeatedly experienced. Once had been driven by an experienced coach tutor and another time while she had been incestuously fucked by a skillful uncle. She saw that this trip was an opportunity for it to happen again and hoped Ned would choose her for one of the few overnights scheduled during this training trek. She would try harder to attract his attention.

The two pudgy businessmen pulled back, closed the door and loosed their grips on the two naked girls. They shared a sly look and, as if prearranged, impulsively took the hand of the other's naked bedmate. The powerful businessmen showed no thought or consideration for the girls' permission or concurrence. They were accustomed to similar spontaneities with secretaries or outside sales reps. The subordinate females, both there and here, were simply expected to satisfy the alpha males' impetuous whims.

In fact, Freda reminded Roger of just such an incident. A corporate supplier and good friend called with a heads up that he was sending his newest sales intern over to see him, ostentatiously to close a big sale that Roger knew was a done deal months ago. The lively young blonde arrived sporting a bright smile and a baby blue business suit. The clinched waist highlighted her hourglass curves and the short skirt exposed shapely long legs elevated in her high heels. He sat across his desk from her, hardly hearing a word as the animated salesgirl prattled on about the product propaganda she had spread on his desk. He just stared at the creamy mounds of cleavage at her open-necked blouse, formed by her pushup bra compressed tits.

Animal rights hype flickered in his mind; scenes of innocent little pets in cramped cages who got joyfully snuggled by the breakout activists. He longed to remedy this analogous iniquity.

When the sales intern finished and asked if he saw anything he liked, he silently stood and helped her stand up in her heels. He wordlessly began unbuttoning her blazer and blouse. His heart pined to release her imprisoned chest puppies' from their cruel confinement so he could hold and cuddle the cute bouncy escapees.

Shocked, she fought him off and fled the building. Her phone buzzed as she hit the street. Her boss summoned her to his office where he emphatically explained why he had hired her on her cousin's recommendation and what her expected roles and duties were. Did she want to remain employed? If so, she needed to make things right with Roger.

That night, Roger was lounging with his wife, reading books before bedtime. He answered his penthouse suite door to find the buxom blonde intern, wearing her baby blue suit, asking for entry. She primly apologized for her imprudence earlier that day and asked for a 'do-over'.

Roger's reactions were slower than his wife's. She closed her book, doused her light and approached the pair. She leaned in and pecked her husband's cheek, wishing him a pleasant 'good night'. As she walked towards their spare bedroom, she passed close by the intimidated intern. She smiled, winked and quipped 'and you, too, dear'. She closed the door behind her, content that theirs was a happy marriage and benign little caprices like this kept it so.

Roger took the blonde visitor by the hand and led her to his master suite. She looked down and aside as he resumed the stripping that she had so rudely interrupted at their last meeting.

She didn't know what to expect. He was eager but gentle in stripping her, kneeling to help her out of her panties, unstrapping the heels while down there. Despite his brusque office manners, he was rather genteel with her body tonight. He delighted in freeing her generous tits and his frisky boob fondles were playful, not hurtful.

That contrasted with a few ill-mannered transitory boyfriends. One had used her underwear to tie her up before force fucking her and another had brought a can of whipped cream to bed, ...her bed, and sprayed generous helpings of the foamy treat on her tits and pussy before vulgarly licking it off. It didn't harm her but it wasn't terrific either. He didn't spend the night and left her to clean up the overspray mess in her bedroom. Roger had controlled his excitement for her at least enough to be civil and polite.

bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers