Total Woman Requests 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked mightily, slow and long, she careened and murmured at each full stroke, emitting sharp 'uhh's when he banged full depth and indolent sighs at the drawbacks. His corona burnished her sensitized inner membranes. Despite being trapped tight beneath him, she reveled in the close fit and feel. This was how nature intended a female to be used by an aroused Alpha Male, forcefully dominated, and willingly subjugated by his cock plunging deep in her core for his pure selfish pleasure.

She humped her hips in forceful attempts at gyrations, seeking to stir the embedded man-meat all around in her channel, using her firm core and vaginal muscles to follow the man-pleasing routines that had been drilled into her by the many staff, family and anonymous coach tutors during her TWA years.

Their lust for each other grew as they rocked and rolled on the mattress, provoking them to continually ramp up the action, wilder and wilder, twisting and stroking, until...

There was no particular change in their emotions; those had already peaked. They slid headlong into a physical consummation of their first flight to ecstasy. Zoe had one last extraordinary flair that she had learned would provide the man's ultimate ecstasy.

Zoe felt Ned peaking and clamped her teeth hard on his collarbone. Ned's soaring mind didn't perceive the pain but his body did and reacted to the bite. Ned's back arched rigid in an attempt to pull away. Zoe's body arched with him, matched his intensity and timing, her own body arching beneath him. And she orgasmed almost as hard as he did. Her clenched jaw finally opened in O-face as her brain commanded and both sex addled partners loudly enunciated their joy.

Ned's knob was mashed tight against Zoe's farthest reaches, his sperm struggling to exit the tip. His body was forced to press more powerfully on his prostate to jettison its load. Still, Ned managed to drench Zoe's feminine receptacle with his abundant discharge.

They clung to each other, gusting breathes revving down, as their heated blood diffused the afterglow buzz throughout their bodies. Ned spilled sideways off his fuck-mate and rested almost comatose, barely noticing Zoe wiggling in to lay softly against his lust-soothed body.

As soon as nature and refraction allowed, she mounted his muscular form and worked Ned through a rapid galloping cowgirl orgasm. After another reenergizing refraction, she writhed dynamically beneath him during a slower second missionary coitus.

The night concluded with an over the mattress edge doggy style pounding at dawn. She joined his bliss every time, announced by her screaming orgasms. They sounded just like the ones she heard from Mehru that first night, just like the ones Ned was capable of generating in any eager female fuck-mate. And he generous allowed her to express her joy as vociferously as she wished.

In the morning, as he was cleaning up, he fingered a strange blistered bruise on his shoulder. 'I wonder where that came from?' he pondered.

And he concluded that Zoe was even more sexually magnificent than he had dreamed, a splendid example of a Total Woman Academy graduate.