Total Woman Requests 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her and she grudgingly went along. He lifted her in his strong arms and plopped her in bed. He pried her thighs apart and sidled between her legs. Without further ado, he mounted the bashful babe. He thoroughly fucked the now obedient blonde, cushioned by her well-formed ass. He palmed the rear globes as he thrust deeply, pressing his chest on her boobs. His moderate behavior eased her qualms somewhat and she gingerly added some hip rocks and rolls to share the work. Roger reared up, moaned contentedly and pulsed inside of her.

In the post-coital pillow talk, he idly fondled her big nipples and asked if she was assigned to 'service' his account on a monthly basis.

"No, sir, your account will be 'serviced' by my cousin."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"She's the senior 'service' rep for your account. Don't worry, sir, she's family and looks a lot like me."

Presuming then that this might be a one night stand, he pushed her head down to his groin and she sucked him to another erection. He drew her off and mounted her again, thrusting until he recoated her cunt with more of his essence. She showed due caring and considerate for his comfort and satisfaction throughout the remainder of the night. She joined his ecstasy with her own orgasm in the third round.

In the morning, he sprayed her face at the end of a magnificent tit job before releasing her back to her regular 'service rep' duties at his friend's company. As the well-fucked blonde dressed to leave, Roger snatched away her bra and panties, claiming them as his 'trophies'. Then he admonished her to hurry up and not be late for work.

She toddled half-dressed through the penthouse living room, her blouse still unbuttoned beneath the open blazer. Roger's wife called to her from the kitchen, holding up a cup and offering 'coffee?' The embarrassed blonde shook her head 'No' and turned her face away, heading quickly for the apartment door. But not before the wife noted that her cheeks and hair were mottled with Roger's discharges and her big boobs bounded loosely at her hurried stride.

Roger stumbled to the kitchen soon after. His wife had his coffee made just the way he liked it: creamy sweet. She held it out and pulled it back slowly to draw him in close to her pursed lips. They merrily smooched 'good morning' and kept their faces close together.

"How was she?"

"Divine... nice tits... great ass..." He drug out the words in dreamy admiration. His wife replied with her own soft loving tone.

"That's good, darling... I'm truly glad she was fun for you..."

She pecked him another smooch and returned her focus to her internet tablet. She scrolled her morning emails as Roger quietly sipped his java and organized his thoughts for another busy day at the office...

With similar scenarios in mind, the island visiting men in the rearranged couples walked their swapped paramours back to their beds, looking forward to novel rambunctious sex. The kind of feisty sex that sprung forth from a smitten man's frantic fuck of fresh nubile pussy.

No two fuckings are exactly alike but some come close. Freda proved to be just as caring and considerate to Roger as the blonde sales intern had been all through that fateful night.

Zoe was also pleased with the serendipitous new arrangements. She always coveted the moment when a spontaneous cock-come-lately drove its first piercing, that moment when the raging knob plunged in and her pussy was forcibly stretched out. She endeavored to snug her pussy extra tight and squeeze the thickness of the embedded cock as she evinced her primary life purpose. She adored that wonderful stuffed feeling when his cock head breached deeper and deeper into the most private and intimate part of her body.

A really good first spearing inspired her to devote her whole being to respond in kind, stimulating and achieving her alpha male's ultimate ecstatic pleasure. It augmented her subordinate pleasure by knowing she was providing outstanding primary pleasure to him, as much and as many times as the man's capabilities made possible. And when her fatigued sex partner released her from her transitory obligation to optimize his gratification, she reveled in the well-earned pride and much needed time out for the extended serenity of the sexual afterglow.

** Naxos, Drimalia **

Weary Ned was twilight sleeping all day through the next leg of the fantasy request cruise. This morning's doings only added further fatigue to last night's taxing activities with Mehru.

The fucked out sextet had a final repast together, a continental breakfast, ending with the men lolling back in their chairs. The females crawled beneath the linen-draped terrace table and anonymously sucked cocks in rotation as a concluding farewell.

The men seemingly enjoyed their morning prostate ablution, while openly discussing the girls' performances the night before. Both visiting guests agreed that Zoe had the sweetest little pussy they had had in a long time. Ned took note and hoped to personally validate their opinions. The discussion dwindled as the men's eyes glazed over and they joined in a sequence of satisfying climaxes.

The girls quietly shared giggles down below about the minimal dribbles finally produced, satisfied that they had drained the men's balls, just as the men above drained their last cup of espresso coffee.

The catamaran arrived at the next island stop, sliding into the remote cove and the shallow water near Naxos. Two athletic looking 20-something women waded into the gentle waves to anchor the boat. They had waited and watched from the dock into the late afternoon for the catamaran's arrival. They took charge of the vessel and helped Ned and his all-girl crew ashore. The island pair were also TWA Alumni and the organization kept them busy facilitating fantasy requests and other missions in this part of the world.

They were residents here on Drimalia and cherished their shared lives together in this remoter section of the Aegean Sea. Living together on Lesbos would have been too cliché. That place attracted too many nosy straight voyeurs and sanctimonious gay refugees fleeing homosexual discrimination in Europe and beyond.

Ned and his sexy cohorts walked to the villas high above the town. Their male consignments were already there. Despite the past millennia of Mediterranean empires and intercultural commerce, the Portuguese vintner thought he might still be able to find a distinct variety of grapes that would help differentiate his product in the worldwide marketplace. The dinner conversation made apparent to Ned that Maxwell was the gregarious entrepreneur chasing multifarious business opportunities and culinary whims. His companion was his self-assured wife Brenda and she was the stern and steady business brains.

Maxwell flirted and giggled with all the girls shamelessly in front of his wife. She didn't seem to care, conversing with them as well. Maxwell was leaning in and whispering to Mehru, who acted demure and shy at his obvious attentions. He sat up quickly and drained his glass. He took Mehru's hand and stood her up, stating his intention to enjoy her charms all night long. He towed her away to his room.

Brenda stood behind Zoe's chair, pulled it back and helped her stand. She spoke softly and motherly, kissed her cheek, her hair, petted her neck and back. In low tones and whispers, she told Zoe her intentions.

"I plan to use you in ways that will bring us both great joy and happiness. Come along, my dear Zoe, Momma needs some lovin'."

Brenda led Zoe to her own room and gently disrobed her, cooing admiration as she prepared her petite sex-mate for the promised delights. She rigged Zoe with a belt-mounted strap-on plastic dildo, accompanied by strategic dual vibrators: one that rested against Zoe's labia while the other touched Brenda's pussy whenever Zoe rammed the extra-large dildo deep into her make-believe Momma's pussy. Throughout the night they busily used the dynamic sex toy, trying various positions to foster and share multiple orgasms.

Elsewhere, Mehru learned that the office wasn't the only place where Brenda took charge. After several hesitant half-starts with Maxwell, she discovered he responded willing and quickly to her suggestions for moves and positions. He was accustomed to the female leading and guiding the mechanics of the copulations.

Mehru petted with Maxwell until she moved beneath him and had him mount her in missionary. He pressed in and she wiggled her ass to seat him well. She liked that he was a perfect size; his knob tip touched her cervix as his pubic bone pressed her clitoris.

She clutched his neck and shoulders, whispering in his ear with just the right tone of assertiveness without sounding stern or commanding.

"Deeper... press deeper..."

He grunted and thrust harder. She felt her cervix pushed and clitoris pressed simultaneously. It was nearly heaven for her and she locked her ankles behind his thighs and rolled her hips.

"More..." she moaned in his ear.

Maxwell complied, taking her demands to heart and stroking powerfully, banging hard against her outer and inner sensitive spots, raising both their excitements until he spilled as she wailed, clutching and clawing through the orgasmic explosion.

Thereafter Mehru gave stronger commands which pushed them both through several lustful consummations. It took a dose of reenergizing Viagra for Maxwell and Mehru mounted up cowgirl to keep going. She directed him to maul her bouncing tits and rub his thumb hard against her clitoris. She rode him through a final series of ego heightening orgasms, achieving three good full-body ones before he shot his spunk into her cunt.

Elsewhere in the villa, weary Ned had languidly kneaded and fondled Freda's generous boobs in the suite garden tub bubble bath. She rubbed his cock in the suds, a long slow handjob that got him stiff but failed to achieve his release.

They retired to the bed where she intended to draw him into her overexcited pussy. Freda performed extended oral foreplay, licking, nipping and sucking his nipples first, knowing the reflective tingles would dwell in his groin. She descending to swallow his buzzing manhood but went too far and received his unintended ejaculation in her mouth.

Undeterred in her quest, she soothed his tired body and was patient. Waking early, she encouraged Ned to undertake a sensual slow pussy fuck. She enjoyed the feel of his cock slowly shuttling the length of her cunt. The gentle moves were calming and satiating as his mellow ejaculation dribbled into her womb.

** Kamares, Sifnos **

The sailboat was quiet, save for the wind and wake as everyone silently reflected on the events so far. A third and final stop awaited them and then a parting of the ways: Ned on to his next assignment, the tune-up participants returning to their respective postgraduate campuses for avant-garde poise lessons before returning to the professional careers they had put on hold during this TWA Fantasy Request sabbatical.

They arrived at Kamare on Sifnos Island. A buff young Greek man, swarthy complexion and broad-shouldered chiseled physique, met them at water's edge. The girls tittered in a girlish little huddle as they jabbered together, pointing furtively at him. He was a TWA Coach Tutor hustled here when the previously scheduled island guide was detained by duties at another assignment.

He helped each girl off the side of the boat, holding them by the hips rather than the waist. He walked them ashore individually and they thanked him bashfully with cheek buzzes. Ned waded himself through the inches deep water, laughing inside about the girls sudden needed for assistance from the beau hunk. With all ashore, the Greek stud took charge of the vessel and told them their party was waiting at the villa in town. They walked the ancient stone paths to the residence, the girls peeking back towards the shore with smiles and little finger waves to get his attention. Each was thinking: maybe later? At the villa, they found the two pudgy Russians: the oil baron Grigori and his general manager Sergio.

Ned perceived a momentary tension in the girls' demeanor upon their first sight of the short, fat men. Was it apprehension? Distaste? Fear? Anxiety? But the feeling passed as the TWA graduates quickly covered it over with their nimble poise powers, skillfully showing deference to their male assignments.

After dinner, the corpulent pair chose Freda and Mehru, pushed them to the nearby open space living room and clumsily threw off their clothes. They nearly ripped off the girls' cocktail dresses.

They started by physically forcing the girls to their knees for blowjobs for their immediate relief, then swapped and drilled them longer in doggy over the opposite sofa arms. The girls watching the other's face for signs of pain, but none developed, just an expression of pique for their ill-usage.

Ned witnessed the first part of the action, assuring himself of the safety and welfare of his wards. After watching the foursome for a time, he saw the men were clumsy, but not brutal, in their uncouth demands. Although roughly pushing the females to work harder while their sexual needs rose and fell, there was no striking or hard slapping throughout the erections and discharges.

Ned left before the men turned to their stated favored pastime of floor borne daisy chain gangbangs. The ruddy pair pursued a cornucopia of fellatio, cunnilingus and vaginal fucks with intermittent position changes and partner swaps that would probably last all night if the men were able.

Ned was inwardly relieved that the fat Russians had picked the larger, sturdier duo of Freda and Mehru. Little Zoe might have been crushed by the weighty troglodytes, and besides, it offered Ned the opportunity to thoroughly enjoy the bouncy little Zoe.

He had watched her caper and cavort with youthful vitality and had caught her furtive, flirty glances his way during the treks and stops.

He had adored the girlish sounds of her giggles and laughs.

He had smelled her floral fresh fragrance when she was near him.

She touched, patted and petted him repeatedly onboard the watercraft, feigning innocence, as if by chance, but he knew she was seeking his attention, both socially and sexually,

Now Ned finally had his longed-for opportunity to fuck sweet little Zoe. They strolled their way to Ned's room, Zoe skipping ahead like a little girl while holding his hand and pulling him along.

Inside, she kicked off her sandals and whipped her sundress off, tossing it in the air as she bounded onto the bed. Ned peeled off his clothes and left them on the floor.

Zoe was jumping on the mattress like a trampoline, her hair fluttering with the leaps, synchronously bobbing her nubile firm boobs. Her giggles filled the air.

Ned stood in a shoulder-width stance with his hands on hips, watching the childish foreplay show, growing firmer as he watched the teasing minx.

His cock gave a spasmodic tremor, its sign of concurrence to Ned's sexual point of view. It was just dying to slide inside the little lass's juicy cunt, the sooner the better. Ned was more than ready to accommodate his cock's analogous intentions.

He beckoned her with a crooked finger to come off the bed. She saw his welcoming grin, took two hops on the mattress and leaped toward him. She impacted his chest, her arms around his neck, her legs wrapping his waist. He reacted by grabbing two firm little ass cheeks, his legs staggering to retain their balance.

He held her loosely and kissed her face, her lips eagerly finding his and showing her keen willingness to be taken. But Ned wanted the night to last so he could fully ravage this little fucktoy now that she was finally his. He wanted to play with and fully savor her reputed pussy. He curbed his zeal, barely, and didn't rush into a quick first fuck of her cunt. Ned eased her clutch and set her down.

"Stay here" he ordered.

She lowered her arms and stood impatiently naked, her long hair a bit disheveled. He walked behind her and sat on the mattress, spreading his knees wide. She impishly peeked over her shoulder, a few mussed strands hanging down her face. He grinned at her wily expression, pointing to the spot between his legs.

"Come here. I want to cum in your mouth"

She twisted slowly on her toes and heels, bent her knees and dipped gracefully to the floor, posing on hands and knees. Her face was still overlaid by some wayward hair and she grinned, looking level at his groin. She cat-walked, slithering his direction and took her place as directed, kneeling up to free her hands for stimulation aids during the coming blowjob.

She sniffed his man-meat, lapped a quick little touch to the coronal vee, kissed the tip, poking his slit with her tongue tip, and then slid her plush lips over the swelling tube.

Ned finger-combed her hair away from her face, lightly held her head in his palms but did nothing to guide her pace or depth. He didn't need to; Zoe was skilled at all kinds and positions for fellatio and she knew what to do and how to do it.

She bobbed slowly, often sucking deep and holding, swallowing around his embedded knob. She twisted her head to press her ear to one thigh and then the other, therein changing the angle of attack on his erection. All the while, her big brown eyes watched his face, judging her efforts by his growing skin flush and groaning oratory.

Ned was mesmerized by her stare, relaxing in her oral clutch, feeling her hands touch his thighs, cradle his balls, sweep caresses across his lower tummy. He felt the welling up of the nerve sparkles climbing from his toes, up his legs and into his core. He succumbed to the moment and fed her his essence, a strong discharge that she swallowed with contented and contenting hums of satisfaction.

When his mind cleared and she released his softened cock, he picked her up in his strong arms, giddy and gleeful with contentment.

Ned settled the little minx into his lap, kissing her smiling face for a long time, her pussy lips wiggling on his soft but not depleted cock.

He rolled her sprite body on the mattress and plopped down on top of her. He tickled her underarms. The caress generated laughing shrieks. She wiggled her body in attempts to escape and those contortions shook her nubile boobs, adding to Ned's visual delight and helping solidify his renewed erection.

Some calming ensued. He crawled on the bed beside her and induced her to use her fingers to tickle his cock. Zoe jumped eagerly to the task, getting the masculine rod purpose ready as the outsized muscled probe that would delightfully stretch her diminutive inner core. In short order, Ned was raring and ready to fuck the alluring Zoe.

So he did... he gripped her scalp and hauled her up next to him, clutched her body and rolled her under his hefty bulk. Braced on his elbows and strong forearms, he paused. He surveyed her lovely face, looked in her eyes and then pressed his lips to hers. They kissed deeply and broke it off slowly. She had a look of dreamy happiness as she circled her arms around his neck, pulling them closer together and moved her lips to his ear, her teeth holding his earlobe, her breath tickling his inner ear.

He looped one arm around her back and gripped an ass cheek with the other, squeezing her firm modest tits against his chest.

He pressed his hips down on hers. His engorged cock knob touched her moist warm opening. She smiled unseen beyond his vision, closed her eyes to concentrate her full attentions on her genital core and hugged his neck just a little tighter. The fateful moment Zoe craved was finally nigh and she held her breath in the suspense for the coming thrill.

Ned felt her tense and promptly pushed his dick steadily into Zoe's clinging pussy, giving her the coveted long deep plunge she adored at a new man's first penetration. She moaned in joy, wrapping her legs around his calves and locking her ankles. She was completely trapped beneath him. She moved her open mouth to his shoulder, closed her eyes and set her jaw.