Touch

Story Info
Quick, old friends nurturing love over time comes together.
843 words
4.26
5.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touch. He didnt realize how long it had been since he had been touched. Two Friends sitting having a dinner, catching up things were awesome they were talking and then she just put her hand over and touched his hand across the table and he froze staring into her eyes. Senses coming back to him he realzed that the blue in her eyes was now that of an instantaneous smouldering fire.

Both had been alone for so long. Both had shared an interest in each other but through the decades long friendship life just got in the way. Jobs, other relationships, distance; but always close at heart.

Looking at her, hand still covering his, her breath being held, neck becoming flush. He knew what she was thinking; more so than any other woman before. She had seen the fire exploded in his eyes and this conflaguration was epic.

Using a line she told him to do one time when she witnessed a woman hitting on him and he didn't see, the blind fool he was, he now gutterly growled the words back to her: "Dont think! DO!!"

Her lips parted barely opening and breathly worded from across the table "YES!"

He Turned the his palm over gently but firmly grabbing her hand while standing. He led her from her side of the table so they met at the end of the table. Encircling her hands in his huge palms he formed her hands into a ball then intertwining his fingers with hers while maintaining their now tumulultuous inferno of desire in their eyes. He walked her back to the wall lifted her hands over her head with one of his huge paws, grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her head in while pressing his body against her taking them both by surprise as his mouth found hers and the kiss that was decades only then began to possibly quench the fires that have been brewing within.

Her tongue the only way to defend her helpless body against the wall showing him she was still in control with her passion. She could feel him growing in his slacks just bellow her breasts against her belly and actually sending more sparks into the fire growing between her legs and thinking that she was not "wet" but flowing lava at this point as never before. Never a care in the world knowing that the man she truely loved for so long was going to be taking care of her right now.

He loosened his grip from her hand and her arms fell to hold his head and she pulled his head even closer. Their breath hot on each others cheeks. His arm reched behind her and he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist grinding her mons into his ever hardening cock. He turned them both and swept the the contents from the table and laid her back on the table.

Leaning back she seized the opportunity to grab the waist of his pants and begin to unbuckle his pants

. She was in control even though he was the one with all the fast movements. He began unbuttoning her blouse and she stopped with his trousers long enough to just rip the blouse open, sending buttons everywhere.

Her dress up over her hips his pants belt loose and falling to the floor she pulled his rigid, leaking cock out and stroked the precum around the head.

She pulled her panties to the side and just guided him into her and with one thrust and over 35 years of a wait they were one. He had slid into the wettest, tightest most sensual woman he had ever been with.

He reached down to just gently touch her clitoris sending more sparks to her inferno and for the first time she felt a release only felt few times before. Her legs shaking against his hips as he thrust in and out of her. He placed his hands over her shoulders sliding her back down onto him along the table. Spreading her ass cheeks apart now enabling his balls to slap her puckered asshole providing a sensation never before felt. She came again forcing her pussy to tighten even more and and his cum built up so fast and far the need to release was not going to be stopped. He emptied inside her. Causing yet another sensation that she never felt before of a cumshot of this magnitude fill her up in such a way.

They lay together on the table. He still inside her breathing heavy, chests heaving and even painful to a degree with no shame no fear just a love that was always there, Lurkinig in background.

Sensations coming alive, hearing the liquid still dripping from the glasses that landed on the chair now dripping onto the floor. Eyes still locked to each others souls. He kissed her gently, picked her up and carried her to bed. Where they laid down and began to Make love this time.