All Comments on 'Touch Ch. 06'

by emptysoul173

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Depressing

I feel cheated. The story started out so well, then got a little slow around part four, but then this disaster?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
C'est L'Amour et L'Vie

It just goes to show that the bases of any worthwhile relationship are mutual trust and respect. Beautiful things can go south in a heartbeat if doubts overcome the trust of those you love. The fact that things go south in that fashion in this story give it poignancy and a raw punch to the heart that makes it art instead of just a stroke story. Sure, I'd like to see a happy ending where the happy couple skips off to Wyoming, has three kids and lives happily ever after amidst the gas rigs, bighorn sheep, and ranchers, but that's not reality. You rendered the story brilliantly and realistically. Excellent job, and keep up the fine work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
chicken out

the end was crap.

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 17 years ago
Great ending

Of course, one must wonder at the stability of a girl who trusts her friend at her word more than her brother, without giving him a chance to give his side of the story...so that was a little bit of a jarring thing. Great work, though, and a great way to conclude the story. Didn't even make it to double-digits! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
stupid

stupid ending no normal guy that was put through that kind of hell would ever think of gettin married get real you must have really been drunk when you wrote this ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
terrible

what a rotten ending..i agree with most everyone..a big letdown

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Doesn't deserve 00 ratings

you anonymous crap-talkers ever stop to think that just because it didn't end the way you thought it should that it may still be realistic? Perhaps it really even happened and Emptysoul wrote it to work thru his pain. Maybe he hates happy endings. As far as Kerry believing her friend over her brother, it's very believable because she had low self-esteem in several ways and her confession that she almost sucked off Dave because she wanted to could lead her to believe that Jason may have similar feelings about Beth. As far as Jason getting married...he seemed always caught between what he wanted and what he thought was the "right" thing to do. -- Sadness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great ending,

one of the most realistic endings on this whole site.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
Now I Understand Your Pen Name

I wish I had read the last chapter first. I invested far more time than this wretched thing deserved. I take back all of the fives I gave it in the earlier chapters. I don't come to this site to wind up depressed...realistic ending or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
all i can say is WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bittersweet

As much as I liked the story, I couldnt help feeling a little cheated. It seems that you rushed the ending to me. Not all stories have happy endings, but they should at least have a meaningful one. I think I speak for everyone when I say that you should really think about changing the ending. Its rushed, and weak. On the flip side, I loved the obsession instilled in this piece, and also found myself becoming attached to the characters. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
really?

Well written, very good story. However, more time should have gone into the degeneration of Kerry and Jay's relationship. Early on, they showed so much passion, love, and complete understanding that it shouldn't have been so easy to end it. Up until ch.4 i had high hopes for them. Then i saw the ending approach and that didn't sit well... This was really bittersweet for me. The characters drew me in and i read the entire story from start to finish; 7 and a half hours. It was a tremendous let-down at the end. If you were going for heart-wrenching, you certainly achieved it. I cried, and felt terrible for the rest of the day. But, such are the risks inherent in random stories. 5 stars, 100 degrees. I'll never read it again though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SHOCKED!!

emptysoul173, i think that it is fair to say, on behalf of all who read this, that you are a disgrace to literotica! Real stories should give us hope! So FUCK OFF!!! You heartless BASTARD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ending

It's a great story but with a bad ending in my eyes, also a hard to believe ending.

Aramis20Aramis20about 16 years ago
Some people are asshats

Not many times I'm reduced to complete tears. This is one of them. All I can say really...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
random ending

not sure how it fit in with the rest of the story. wasn't all that great.

SjappoSjappoalmost 16 years ago
To bad

First 4 chapters: excellent. Last 2 chapters: mayor let-down, uninspired and boring. If you weren't ready to finish the story, don't finish it. This just looks to much like a rush-job. I hope you revisit this story some time in the future and give it the ending it deserves.

I'm not talking about the break-up and the sad ending by the way. I don't like it but it is fitting. It's just that the writing is not up to par.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 15 years ago
I feel cheated...

The end was the biggest rush-job I've ever seen, the relationship hadn't degenerated enough for the break-up to be so sudden on his part, and for someone to so profusely claiming to love him, she let him go too easily.

I feel an emptiness, a loss for the time I wasted reading this utter piece of crap that I will never get back.

I've read a lot of good stories here on lit, and also a lot of crap, but nothing came even close to the emotional let-down that this waste of space delivers.

Shame on you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wtf?

the first few chapters were great..... but the last chapter was really rushed, and didnt do the series justice. I hope you go back and rewrite the ending. It's a great series, and bad endings are fine, just not the shit ending you gave this one. If you're bored of the series, focus on something else, one day you'll want to write it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story

Nice dream story, but the ending was pretty realistic. I would like to read what happened after some years, when all the siblings start to understand that some one is their only brother or sister and are important.

Cutie18Cutie18about 15 years ago
ok

First 5 chapters was great by the end of 6 was sad and that not to be on it.it was to sad.its like getting wet then u read a sad part and u lose it.they loved each other and they stop talking cause she throught he fucked her friend.she didnt feel bad at all.it been great at the end if he got pregnant it be a suprised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
...The Ending

I really enjoyed the first 4 chapters of this series. A real deep and satisfiying story. Chapter 5 was the first decline I noticed in the storyline but it was still very good. It was really great up to that part, but I don't think the ending fit at all. It seemed rushed and the storyline was rubbish in comparison to your other work. All i can do is argree with some of the other comments and hope you re-write the ending, I don't think you did the story justice. Please take this as constructive critism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
In league with Shakespeare?

I think the ending Isn't Hollywood. If you want that there's plenty where that came from. This Is a neo-classic tragedy. You people who like fairy tales why don't you read children's lit so you can have your little "happily ever after"?

Sure I would have liked them to stay together but given the subject I understood they might not make it all the way. Some of you act like there were no warning signs when there was foreshdowing throughout from the very start.

Kerry's insecurity and neurosis plus desire to have a child made her susceptible to outside pressures of society as well as her own. She was very young and inexperienced and too naïve and guileless for the type of life they would have to have led. Jay realized all of this and still he couldn't stay away once that box of Pandora's was opened. He knew it wouldn't last, the knowledge of it made him physically ill! But I digress....

I love the way you write; paying as much detail to the erotic as well as the neurotic and letting plot reveal charcter. You should be a playwright or director and I hope you're guilded. You tell a tragic lovestory very well but the bigger tragedy would be for you to waste your gift on account of people not appreciating such literal talent ( yes,pun intended). I feel honored to have been able to enjoy you raw and unedited. I don't know if you're in league with Shakespeare but I think you're in bed with him.

Baby Pasha ^_^.

CovertNYCovertNYalmost 14 years ago
HIghest quality writing; sad for the ending

I've rated every chapter a 5--detail, sensuality, character development, all impeccable. Although I noticed the foreshadowing, I was still crushed by the ending. I know life is not Hollywood, but I still like to believe that love conquers all. I wish somehow that Jay and Kerry could at least meet again and talk it out--they loved each other so much, and were so honest with each other.

I would ask the writer to think what that might be like. Maybe there's a story there somewhere...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
bad endding

the first four chapters were very good but this killed it. it wasn't so much the breakup as it was the way it was handled during and afterwards. a much more realistic endding would have been after he left she continued on but at graduation she over hears beth bragging about how she tricked her into believing her brother screwed her when he didn't want anything to do with her. then have her rush over and punch beth in the mouth and tell her she is a bitch and to go to hell. you would then have the oppertunity to write another chapter having her go looking for her brother to appoligize to him there was to much love between them for it to end the way you wrote it no guy that went through that would ever get married. if this happened to you including the end then i feel sorry for you but you are an ass for allowing beth to destroy your relationship with your sister even though it seems you loved her more than she loved you as was proved by the way she believed beth over you. chapter 6 should be rewritten with a better more bekievable endding

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

Can only say I was crushed by the ending. Whether I liked or disliked, expected it or was surprised is irrelevant, was still a huge emotional blow after becoming attached to the characters. Bravo for a tale that leaves a lasting impression. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
umm

Did u have to end it that way?? that was wrong idea in my head . i stay far a way from this story from now on . 1-5 was great but then this horrible attempt at a chapter and u get smacked in the face with this thats below the belt if u ask me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't change it

Sometimes a story takes hold of the author and runs its own course. Characters take on a life of their own. Kerry and Jay were destined for an unhappy ending, whether the writer would have wanted it that way or not is irrelevant.

Please don't change the ending. I hated the way it ended, it actually made me hurt. Which is the first time I even cared about a character on this site. It's the only incest/taboo story I've read here where anyone got caught, where there were actual repercussions to their actions.

Charles Dickens was harassed into changing his original ending to Great Expectations. The new, happy, sunshine and puppy dog ending sucks.

I don't like the pain at the end of the story, but it's right. The story starts with a funeral, for goodness sakes! Of course it was going to end badly. They couldn't very well ride off into the sunset on a unicorn that flies over rainbows.

Seeing as how this story was written a few years ago, I'm guessing no new ending is in the works. Good for you. I also see there haven't been any recent stories. I would love to read more of your writing. I hope you write again soon.

ThelemonpoetThelemonpoetover 11 years ago
Lol

I didn't even bother reading the first. Scrolling to the last ending, I see it rated pretty bad, so I assumed the ending was shit. At least I know why you chose the name "emptysoul"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm not an emotional guy by any means, but when I read the ending to your story it really got to me, I mean it really tore me up inside and I think that's awesome that you're willing to put that kind of real world ending into your stories. It'd kill me to do what your character jay did, but I can completely understand it all the same. What I'm trying to say is, thank you for writing your story it really spoke to me.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
it just got worse and worse the longer you drug it out!

Warning!

The author has issues and takes them out on the reader.

There is no joy in mudville.

rebelfluffrebelfluffover 9 years ago
a step further

The passion and obsession in this story is amazing, and really gets you in the characters heads. That being said with as much passion as they shared you would think something would snap more at the end. One or both of them having a psychiatric break downs, and committing various depraved actions that would then lead to separation forever. Not saying you should change it just personal thoughts of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wtf

that was the worst ending to a story ever. You have no idea how pissed you have made me for sitting through the whole story and enjoying it to just come to this ugly conclusion. you sir are messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

That was the douchest fucking ending I have ever read. Fuck you, you filthy piece of trash.

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
CRAP

What a shitty ending for all they went thru and you did this to a good story to start with. Why don't you get better information on how most siblings feel when this happens for real. Think you will find they wouldn't do shit like you put near the ending. Don't try again you'll only fuck it up as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
try to be cool

Some people think making a sad ending is cool . fuck u for ur effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What???

I can’t believe I read through 6 chapters for such a disappointing ending. I hate that the sister who was an innocent spiritual character in the beginning, turned into a selfish bitch by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bad ending

I really hate the ending. Real life sucks a lot at times. I believe that most people in love would fight for their true love, not run away. Also, over the course of years, the truth should 'come out in the wash' to both parties. Also, the story would have been better if it was revealed why the ex-roommate did what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF?!?!?!

Seriously? How does she go from her one "true love" to keeping a boyfriend, grinding on and kissing said boyfriend, and then wanting to blow him????? And then on top of that; not listening to her brother, but yet believing her skank ex roommate. She's the bad person in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate these two so much

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wasted several hours reading a well written if somewhat repetitive story and ended up disappointed and even angry because the final chapter was so unbelievably stupid and a hurried mess that didn’t fit the personalities created.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous