Touch Me, Taste Me, Savour Me

Story Info
Mischievous student Selina receives the attention she needs.
1.3k words
4.27
9.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18 even where this is not stated explicitly.

*****

9:15pm the clock showed above the bar. Nine...fifteen...pm. A whole 45 minutes after Selina had arranged to meet her.

Miss Woods was not impressed.

The sun had begun to set, and Miss Woods, or Natalie, as she would be known tonight, was nearing the end of her first drink.

'Take a seat' Natalie instructed as Selina arrived.

It wasn't long before Selina's lateness had been forgotten and the teacher/ student boundaries had relaxed. They had initially agreed to meet in order to review Selina's exam performance, but both knew that wasn't what this was really about.

The drinks helped the pair to relax.

They liked this place. It was very private and the two had met here briefly once before in a more formal capacity. Far enough away from the university campus for privacy, Natalie had secured a quiet space in the corner.

The flirting began naturally as the pair grew closer.

There existed a great balance, Natalie's natural authority paired with Selina's submissive nature. Natalie assumed the leader role, building the chemistry between them whilst Selina revelled in her forwardness and sometimes powerful demeanour. It helped her feel at ease, and open up.

The shy student was being led by her teacher.

The tension grew as Selina confessed that she had been intentionally late, and had deliberately lowered her performance in class.

The attention this had generated was exactly what Selina wanted. She knew a drop in her performance would lead to these private encounters. One to one, where Selina was the sole focus of Natalie's attention.

Her objective had been achieved. The mischievous student was seated in front of her teacher.

The admission settled in Natalie's head, as she moved closer in towards Selina who anticipated what Natalie may say.

'Naughty girl' she whispered strongly in her ear.

A pause from Selina followed as the words sent a gentle rush through her body.

Words which she had wanted to hear for some time.

She paused, before glancing down and in that moment, she knew what impact those words would have on her.

Repeating them in her mind, she slowly spread her legs as she continued to look down, those powerful words were such a turn on for her.

Natalie, understanding what was happening, repeated in her ear one more time, but this time much more loudly.

'Very naughty girl'

A further shudder spread through Selina's body as she became aware of her body's response. Her legs now open, her skirt was revealing most of her legs, and she became aware of the wetness starting to form inside her panties.

She wondered if others had heard Natalie's words. Perhaps everyone knew she had been naughty too.

'Please Miss...' asked Selina.

'Please Miss what?' followed Natalie.

'Please can the naughty girl use the bathroom?'

'The naughty girl may go to the bathroom', permitted Natalie.

Selina stood and walked towards the bathroom. Her beautiful slender curved body stood out in the low light. Her hips moved gently as she walked and her legs so slender underneath her skirt. How desperately Natalie wanted to lift it and spread them she told herself.

Inside the cubicle, Selina stood for a moment to process what was happening. She lifted her skirt to expose her panties as she began gently lowering them, feeling the air against her lips as her panties lowered to her knees.

She glanced down at herself. Her wetness had spread to the inside of her thighs and she could see her slit aching to be touched.

Indulging in her thoughts for a moment, she was interrupted by the cubicle door opening.

Natalie stood in the doorway.

She towered over Selina, and neither said a word as Natalie stood inside the open doorway.

Selina stood there exposed. Her panties pulled down, her slit visible and her legs asking to be spread open just as Natalie had wanted.

Natalie walked closer as she asked loudly 'what's going on?'

The doorway remained open.

No response from Selina who began to enjoy the feeling of humiliation.

'Does this naughty girl want to ask me anything?'

A pause ensued before Natalie lowered herself to Selina.

'What do you want to ask me?' Natalie whispered.

'I want to ask you to touch me' replied Selina.

'Ask again' requested Natalie.

'Please touch me' Selina followed.

Natalie's eyes focused down towards her legs and up to her slit. How naughty was Selina really? Natalie wondered.

Her finger began running up the front and side of Selina's thighs, as she experienced the first of her wetness.

'What's this?' she asked, as her fingertips were shown to Selina.

Selina smiled shyly before whispering to Natalie.

'Touch me'.

The two made eye contact, as Selina followed.

'Taste me and...savour me. Please, taste me' Selina begged as she parted her legs further.

Her hips then moved further forward, inviting Natalie further, as the tip of Natalie's tongue gently tasted her fingertips.

She could begin to taste Selina's sweet juices, but only slightly. This was not enough, and she needed more.

Her fingers slowly made their way lower down Selina's body and then around her lips, gently pressing as her lips parted to allow her in.

Pausing at the base of her pussy for a moment, Natalie's fingertip slid inside her slit to collect her warm juices. She continued, up and down gently, reaching her clitoris back at the top, and spreading her juices as she moved back and forth.

Selina succumbed to the sensation of Natalie's finger brushing against her throbbing clitoris, and between her lips.

'Pease' asked Selina.

Natalie knew exactly what she meant, and brought her finger up to her mouth. The scent of Selina's pussy filled her as she tasted her properly for the first time.

Such a sweet pussy she thought as she returned her fingers to Selina. This time, going deeper inside as she knelt and lowered her panties further before removing them completely.

Selina responded by lifting her leg and exposing her pussy completely to Natalie. Her beautiful pink insides now visible.

She held Natalie's head low. A cue for Natalie to taste her further, to which she obliged.

A gentle lick with the tip of her tongue deep between her lips allowed Natalie to savour her juices once more.

She returned to Selina, stopping in front of her face.

Selina could recognise her scent, as Natalie offered her tongue. Without hesitation, Selina reached and took her offering, tasting her own juices in her mouth.

The taste sent her wild before Natalie paused again to collect more of her juices with her fingers, and then returned them back into her mouth.

Selina leant against the wall and thrusted her hips further forward, inviting Natalie to take her to the next level. Natalie obliged, this time entering slowly and deeper than before. Her thumb pressed against Selina's clitoris as her groans let Natalie know this was the spot.

Selina knew it wouldn't take long for her to come, as she begged Natalie for more. Harder and faster she requested.

Natalie complied with deep thrusts pausing occasionally to savour her wetness.

Natalie could sense she was close and further whispers into her ear about what a naughty girl she had been, immediately sent her over the edge.

Her orgasm was long and intense.

Her groans were loud and probably resonated into the bar, but neither cared in the moment.

This naughty girl just let go with the sensation of her body climaxing.

Shaking, she held onto Natalie who savoured Selina for one last time, before instructing her to clean herself and return to the bar.

Natalie left, as Selina proceeded to wipe herself clean, looking down at her pussy lips, still aching from the orgasm Miss Woods had just given her.

The mischievous student had gotten her wish.

To be continued...