Touch of a Confessor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tannin moaned happily, his cock cradled deep within his lover's insides. He could feel her squeezing and moving around him. Her body moved and rolled with his as he slipped in and out of her. He could feel her body's every motion moving with his as his manhood penetrated her again and again. Her hot, wet insides were quickly driving him over the edge. Coupled with his love for her and the feeling of knowing that he was giving her the most intense pleasure of her life, his body ached for release.

"Ohh ... Jelah ... my dear ... I'm going to release." Tannin moaned, "You're womb is so amazing ... it's making pleasure fill my body."

"Ahhh ... haaah ... Tan ... Tannin ... impregnate me." Jelah moaned, "I want ... to carry ... your child!"

"I will ... I will let it out deep inside you!" Tannin cried as he came.

"I love you!" Jelah called loudly, arching her back.

His cock spurted into her tight womb. He poured his love into her every nook and corner. Tannin cried out happily and let out the last of his seed into her. He collapsed to her side, laying across her stomach as his cock still cradled within her.

"Tannin ... that was ... the most marvelous thing I have ever felt ... " Jelah breathed, laying her hands across his broad, sweaty back, "Hold me. Please."

Tannin pulled out of her and dragged the blankets from under her. He laid down next to her and pulled the thick blankets up over their bodies. Jelah cuddled close to him, laying her head in the crook of his arm. She listened to the fire crackle while they laid together in silence.

"I love you Tannin." Jelah whispered, "Thank you for what you have done for me. Thank you for becoming mine."

"I would be no other's my love." Tannin said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Hold me close. I'm tired." Jelah asked him.

"I will hold you in my arms the whole night. You are very comfortable to lay with." Tannin smiled.

Jelah nuzzled his shoulder and closed her eyes. It felt so amazing to be cuddled skin-to-skin with this man who loved her above all else. She knew it was because of her power, but it had begun in his own care and love that had brought him to be here. He chose it, not her, and that was what made it special to Jelah. Someone she could lay close to without holding a grasp on her power, fearful of hurting those whom she was with. His mind was still there, even if it was uncontrollably enamoured with her. For the first time in her life, she thanked that she was a weak Confessor.

The feeling of cuddling close and naked with someone was making her feel vulnerable enough, but the knowledge that her power was unkempt and her mind untroubled by holding it back made everything seem so sweeter. She wrapped an arm across his broad chest and soon fell asleep.

Tannin couldn't be happier. He had the one who he loved above everything else, even above himself, held within his embrace. He felt her warm breath on his neck, her soft body touching his. His heart burst with love for her and he felt as if he could fly if she wished it to be so. Closing his eyes, he focused on listening to her breathing and he slowly fell asleep.

They slept through the night in one another's arms. Jelah slept better than she had in years. Tannin was awake first. He ever so gently slipped away from her, almost hating himself for leaving her. But he wanted her to awake to a warm breakfast and a hot up of tea. So he strode naked to the larder and pulled out some oats and tea leaves. Filling the kettle with water, he stirred the ashes and got the fire going again. He heated the water until it was boiling. He crouched down and filled a cup with hot water and a bowl with oats. He then sprinkled the tea leaves into the water and poured hot water over the oats. Once they were made up, he left them close to the fire to stay warm. He then set about to cleaning up the pot of soup and the bowls that sat on the floor.

"Good morning." Jelah yawned widely from the bed as she sat up.

Tannin looked over and saw her bare breasts above the blankets. He quickly grabbed her tea and hot oats. His eyes stared longingly at her's as he stood by the bed.

"Would you like fruit on the oats or cream in the tea?" Tannin asked quickly as he handed her breakfast, "Or is there something else you would like?"

"Oh no, this is wonderful. Thank you Tannin." Jelah smiled as she sipped the tea.

"I'm glad my love. Is there anything else you want?" Tannin asked.

"Um ... Tannin ... I hadn't exactly planned to stay here ... I was afraid to tell you last night ... but would you come with me?" Jelah asked, "Leave ... Horner's Mill?"

"My love, I will never leave your side." Tannin smiled, pulling his pants on.

A rooster called outside and Tannin looked up. The door creaked open and Rixix looked in. He looked at Tannin in only his pants and then to Jelah, half of her naked body visible above the blankets.

"Oh! I'm sorry ma'am!" Rixix said, closing the door quickly, "I just wanted to see that you were doing alright."

"I'm wonderful Rixix. Simply wonderful!" Jelah called happily to the door.

"I'm very glad to hear that ma'am. I assume that you and Tannin ... " Rixix started.

"We made love and it was the most wonderful experience of my life." Jelah sighed happily as she finished her tea.

She set them aside and climbed out of bed.

"Mistress! Please let me help you." Tannin said, rushing to her side.

"I'm not some old lady Tannin. I can get out of bed." Jelah said, "But thank you."

She stood other toes and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you Tannin." Jelah whispered, putting her arms around his neck.

"I love you too." Tannin smiled, holding his arms around her and lifting her off the ground in a tight hug.

Jelah squealed happily and kissed him on the lips again, elated that she had finally found her love.