All Comments on 'Touch of Wolf Ch. 02'

by Onyxwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More to come?

So far I love this series, if I did not make this comment too late I would love to see a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

More more more! I really hope your writting more chapters to this story, other wise it's just left hanging, and i hate it when that happens. I love your style. Keep it up please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Looking forward to new chapter!

I'm dying to read more of this story! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Heart of the Wilderness

As a witch and an extereme lover of nature/outdoors, this story makes an inner part of me glow. However, the bite makes me sad, but I can see the two trying to reunite while he doen't trust himself and she can't live without him....

Any thoughts?

Also, this does bring a sexier side of beastiality to the forefront, but, crossbreeding with a crossbreed?

I like it. Not too fluffed up with imagery and description, yet descriptive enough for satisfaction.

Well done. I am dying to read more!

OnyxwolfOnyxwolfover 18 years agoAuthor
Hi Guys!

Wow, I'm just amazed at how many people like my stories and have left me comments :) Thanks a bunch!!! I have been really busy lately in my 'real world' but yes I am planning a third and final chapter to the Touch of Wolf series. I hope that it will bring closure to the story and satisfy a few more people! I'll be working on it on and off, but I hope to have it posted in the next few months!

Sorry it takes me so long but sometimes life just gets in the way of all the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More

NavyFox-

Please keep adding to this story, i love the erotic aspect of it, as well as the story line which keeps the reader interested. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
neeed more!!!

being from the boulder area i'm just rocking back and forth waiting for another chapter!! it's soooo good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is a beautiful story

but one little comment, the paragraphs are way too long and hard to read...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous