Touch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and nodded as I said "that's me, how can I help?"

She looked down at the pad she was carrying to check something and I realised I recognised her, she'd had her hair cut into a short bob and wasn't wearing any glasses. But I knew her from my trips with patients to the emergency department. She usually worked booking in patients there.

I thought of her as a pleasant efficient lady. Early forties with light brown hair, no more than 5" 2', slim as far as I could tell but always in a baggy uniform so no real way of knowing. I smiled at her as she looked up and said "Jane, you've cut your hair, it looks nice, where's the Mr Davis come from?"

She smiled back with a slight look of embarrassment "I didn't know if you'd remember me and I heard you might have memory problems. So I didn't want to embarrass you if you couldn't place me." This was often how jane was, she sort of faded into the background, an efficient cog that no one noticed till she wasn't there and stuff that just happened didn't.

"How could I forgot you" I said with a smile. "How many cups of tea have you made me over the years. So what's with the forms?"

She smiled at me again and indicated the paperwork she was carrying. "It's just the usual paperwork problems, your radiology records and admission records have different addresses and I need to make sure I have the right one so I can update them."

I smiled ruefully at her and replied. "Well as of yesterday they're both wrong, my wife and I will be divorcing and I'll be looking for somewhere to live when I get discharged." With that I took the form she held and our hands briefly touched. Again I had the warm sensation in my hand and Jane looked a little surprised and then a bit dazed.

I was having a suspicion that something was going on when I touched people and decided to experiment a little. Jane was here and I'd touched her and this warm sensation had happened again so I tried to work out how do that. I realised Jane was talking to me, I think she was expressing some regret at the breakdown of my marriage but I had other things on my mind.

"Jane, sorry to interrupt but can I ask you some questions, I'd like you to be completely honest and truthful". She looked a bit puzzled but nodded. Ok I thought, it'll have to be something there's no way she'd ever tell me so, I asked. "Have you ever been caught doing something embarrassing?" Figuring I needed to confirm my suspicions but if I was just having some ridiculous delusions at least I could pull back before I got a complaint about my behaviour.

She went an appealing red colour as she blushed and nodded. "You don't have to be embarrassed to tell me you know, just tell me."

I watched amazed as her cheeks lost the flush of embarrassment and this prim lady just said "my husband walked into our bedroom this morning as I was in bed masturbating." I suspect I just stared. I couldn't believe what she'd just said.

I stuttered and asked "I didn't quite catch that could you repeat that again?"

She smiled at me and said "that's ok, my husband walked in on me masturbating this morning."

I must say that I thought this can't be happening. Then I thought what else will she do? So I carried on "did he realise?" I asked.

"I doubt it, I was under the duvet and I stopped as soon as he came in" she replied.

Ok let's keep going before I wake up. My cock gave a twitch as I wondered what to ask next. "Did you get to carry on or did you have to get up?" Was my first thought

"Oh I carried on after he went in the shower, I was nearly there when he came in so it didn't take much." She said in a matter of fact way. I looked at her again and she had not a trace of embarrassment on her face so I thought let's she where this goes.

"How old are you jane?" I asked.

She replied "42". I looked her face which the bob set off nicely and realised she was pretty in a understated way.

"How often do you masturbate?" I asked.

"2 or 3 times a week" she replied with her usual gentle tone. This was confirming the idea I had that people would tell me whatever I asked. I'd told her not to be embarrassed and she wasn't. My wife had left when I told her to go so maybe it extended to actions too.

I decided to try. "Stand on one leg." To my amazement she did it and carried on as if nothing had happened.

She then asked "What address do you want to use then?"

I was in a state of shock as my theory about my touch had been confirmed but after a few seconds contemplation said "neither, the radiology one's an old address and I'm not going back to that one reception have. Do you know of anyone with a flat going spare?" I said semi jokingly.

She smiled broadly at that and said "I do, we have a self contained granny annexe in the house we're wanting to rent if you'd like that?" I thought about it for the briefest second and nodded.

"That would be great, it'll probably only be for a few months till I get sorted though. Would that be a problem?"

"Not at all, you can stay as long as you need, it's got everything you need and we redecorated after my mother died so it's not all chintz and tiny ornaments. We were looking for about £500 a month.." she trailed off.

"Done" I said immediately. Basically even if it was horrible I'd only have to stay till I sorted something better and if it was nice then it was pretty cheap and would let get myself organised. I had a quick thought, it would hardly matter but it might be an idea to muddy my footprint a bit. "Would you mind if I paid in cash and not tell anyone I was there?" I asked.

Jane looked to be a little conflicted but nodded and smiled. "Also just change my address to the one reception have me under. That was my address but I don't want the hospital to know I'm not there". If the government people Dr Fredericks had mentioned wanted me it'd take about 30minutes to find me but it made me feel better.

jane smiled and started writing down something which she passed to me. "Here's my address and telephone number, when you're discharged give me a call to arrange moving in." After some more pleasantries she put down her leg and turned round and left.

Then I had a stream of visitors to contend with including my area ambulance officer who reassured me that I'd be supported by my line manager. But that I wouldn't be back at work till I'd had an occupational health assessment and that wouldn't be for several months. So at least I knew I had several months of full pay to recuperate on. More concerning were the next two visitors who showed police warrant cards.

They introduced themselves as detective inspector Donaldson and sergeant Kirk from Special Branch. They were both ordinary looking but in that self contained way some soldiers have, especially the ones who don't talk about what they do. I had a very bad feeling about this. But I was also beginning to think I might have an advantage so I made sure I shook their hands.

I was relieved warm the warm sensation occurred with both of them and we all sat. Both of them on the horrible plastic chairs that infest hospitals and I sat on the bed. "How can I help you?" I asked.

Sergeant Kirk took the lead and I won't bore you with the next hour but I was lead through the day that had brought me here but without being told anything. At the end he said "I understand you're going to be discharged soon, we'll be in touch." Then they both stood.

"Wait a bit." I said and they both stopped their motion to the door. "I need you to tell me what's going on and whether I'm under investigation?"

Detective Inspector Donaldson "of course you are. We'll be monitoring you to see if anything happens to you"

"Like what?"

"You were exposed to a agent that as far as we can tell was designed to repair dna and after that no ones sure what else. Their notes were held offsite and that's all we know. So we're going to watch your every move"

"Fuck" it was as bad as I thought. No way was I going to be a lab rat and observed for the rest of my life. I don't think my subterfuge with my address was going to help. "When will you stop this surveillance"

"Well.." said DI Donaldson "almost certainly never, if nothing occurs you'll be on a watch list till you die."

"Till I die!" This was worse than my most paranoid fantasies but it did give me an idea. As I said I'm a fairly self contained individual with no real close attachments. Now that I'd be getting divorced that one was going too. My parents had died years ago and I had no siblings so I thought it'd be a good idea to disappear and find out about these abilities without becoming a lab rat. I needed to disappear. But I'd have to plan something that would leave no trace and I'd need an identity for after. I dismissed the two SB officers and sat down to think.

I realised I'd probably be followed physically or tracked by any phone I had. It may be better to bite the bullet and go home to my wife at least at first. Although I only planned to be there for about 10 minutes. After the two officers left I didn't think it would be long before I was visited by the medical team and sent home. True to my prediction Dr Fredericks appeared and informed me of my discharge.

I thought she was about to ask where I was going so I interrupted her "I know you saw the break up with my wife, but it's resolved and I'll get her to pick me up. If you'd keep our disagreement between ourselves. In fact never mention it to anyone."

She smiled lightly and nodded her head and I knew my 'ability' was still working. "I'll make arrangements to be picked up, thank you for everything."

She smiled and said "thank you, it's not often I get to discharge anyone quite so healthy. The neurology team will contact you at home for follow up. I better get going." We shook hands but no warm sensation and she left. So as I was a discharged patient I thought I'd better get myself a lift. I borrowed the nurses station phone and called 'home'. Sara replied "hello."

I said "it's me Simon, I want you to come and pick me up now" she didn't reply and so I said "can you hear me?" I could hear her breathing and then it struck me. I'd told her never to speak or contact me again. "You can speak to me" I said and there was a rush of breath done the phone as if she'd been holding it.

"Where would you like me to pick you up?" She said quietly.

I replied "the front of the hospital in about 30 minutes would be good and get me £5000 from the bank on your way."

"Ok, I'll be there." Then she put the phone down.

I said my goodbyes to the ward staff and thanked them all. Then I simply put all of my remaining clothes in my rucksack and walked to the hospital entrance. It didn't take long but I knew there was a Costa and I quite fancied an americano. So I bought my coffee and went outside for the first time in weeks. Sara was sitting in "our" car. I supposed we'd have to sell it or agree who got it and the house. But I realised there wasn't any point in being unpleasant as if I could organise it I would be disappearing soon.

So I got in the car and put my bag between my knees. Sara looked at me and said timidly "where do you want to go?" And looked away quickly.

"We'll go home to our house. I won't stay but I need to sort some stuff". She nodded and pulled away. I decided this was something I wouldn't miss, her driving was appalling as usual with many missed gear changes and sudden starts and stops. We drove past a row of shops and I had a sudden thought. "Pull in here for a minute" and she slowed and stopped at the side of the road. I jumped out of the car and walked quickly into the shops.

Paying by cash I bought a basic pay as you go mobile and some credit and put it in my pocket. I walked back to the car and got back in. After a further few miles We pulled up to our house on the edge of town. Nothing special just a small 3 bed detached the same as all the rest around it.

I followed Sara into the house and I motioned her to sit on the sofa. I sat opposite her and said "I'm going to tell you what's going to happen now. You're going to behave as if I'm here recuperating in the house watching tv and chilling. If anyone calls I'm too tired to talk. If you want to see Richard you can arrange it as you normally would and tell him I'm slowly getting better." She nodded her assent and I continued "We will be starting divorce proceedings as soon as I can get a solicitor. We can either sell the house or you can buy my half and divide everything else up the same way."

She nodded in assent at this and said "I think it's for the best really. We haven't been happy for years and this way we can make a fresh start". I thought about asking about what had been going on with Richard but realised I didn't care. Even if the accident hadn't happened I'd have been overjoyed by this split.

"Ok, I'm going to leave after I've packed some clothes. Any post keep for me and I'll collect it at some point. You can just carry on as you see fit from now on"

So I went without any further chatter to our bedroom and packed toiletries and clothes into a couple of rucksacks. I headed downstairs and went out the backdoor with one on my back and one on my front. A bit awkward but it worked. We had a gate in our fence leading to a footpath through a small wood and from there to a main road. A bus shelter there provided some protection from the January weather and as it was a stone building I was out of sight too.

Now the next move was to try and avoid a taxi so with fingers crossed I called Jane. Thankfully she answered and could come and get me. Whether that was her own polite helpfulness or because of my ability I can't say.

Almost an hour passed by sitting in the bus shelter watching the world go by until Jane pulled up in a fiat panda. As it being winter it was now dark at 1630 so she couldn't see me in the unlit shelter. She looked around until she saw me as I walked over and put my bags on the back seat and got in the passenger seat. As I put my seatbelt on Jane pulled away smoothly into the traffic. "Do you want the heater on a bit more, you look a bit cold?"

"That ok" I replied "I'm fine." I looked over at her and she was wearing a big jumper and jeans. But no glasses. "Still no glasses this evening?"

"Contacts when I'm at home." She replied

"I'm sorry I never thought to ask what your husband thinks of me calling you up and moving in". I was hoping he didn't mind because of the money but he might object to Jane running around picking me up.

"He's not home yet, but he's happy with you moving in but it'll be a surprise that you've moved in today. I've got a meal prepared for us tonight would you like to join us?" She answered smiling at me.

I smiled back and replied "if you don't mind that would be lovely." I figured I might as well meet her husband as soon as possible to make sure all was well. I thought for a moment and decided to check some things out quickly "so do think me moving in will be an issue at all?" I asked.

"I doubt it, he's wanted to rent out the annexe for a while but we just hadn't got round to it."

Ok so all should be well and if not I should be able to use this ability to my advantage. Although everyone I've used it on responded to it but I still wasn't sure it would definitely work. She then surprised me by carrying on. "In fact because I've arranged it he'll be overjoyed because he doesn't have to do anything. He'll have his tea and go out again for his band practice. To be honest it'll be nice having someone else in the house."

I remembered I told her to be honest and unembarrassed about talking to me. "So he's not in much?" I asked

"Not really, between the band and theatre he's out most nights and his job means he works away quite a few weeks."

She seemed a bit annoyed as she said this so I asked "you're not keen on him being out?"

"Oh I'm actually pleased he's out all the time but I'd just like some appreciation of how I keep everything going."

I realised her candour might be an issue when I met her husband so I decided to see if I could alter my instruction a bit "Jane you know I said to tell me the truth and not be embarrassed?" She nodded keeping her eyes on the road "Well, if your husband or anyone else is there I want you to act as you normally would. Do you understand?"

She tilted her head to one side and replied "I think so, when we're alone I'll be completely honest and when somebody else is around I'll behave as I normally would."

"Perfect" I said with a degree of satisfaction.

We pulled into a drive shortly after and I was looking at my new residence. It was a semi detached house with as far as I could tell a neat garden and two front doors. Jane indicated the one on the left and said "that one's yours, if you come in I'll get the keys." I followed her into the house leaving my bags by the door in the hall as was greeted by the smell of cooking. Which after a few hospital meals smelled fantastic.

We walked into the kitchen diner area and Jane handed me some keys from a shelf. I said "thank you" and handed her an envelope I'd prepared with three months rent in it. A chunk of the money I had but would sort my immediate living arrangements.

Jane smiled and said "no, thank you" and to my surprise pecked me on the cheek as I leant forward. She indicated with her hand and said "follow me." She walked towards a door to the side of the kitchen. Taking the bunch of keys in my hand she indicted the first key. "This key is for the kitchen door into the annexe and the other one is for the front door. You can keep the door locked or open but I won't come in unless you need something."

I nodded my understanding and she opened the door as I went to get my bags. I followed her through into a well lit hallway with several doors off it. She showed me the heating thermostat and gave me a brief explanation. "I think the rest is pretty self explanatory, just call or come in if you need something." I thanked her and she left leaving me alone for the first time.

The annexe was pretty nice with a well equipped small kitchen which had been stocked with milk, bread, tea, coffee and butter. The living room was small with a sofa and chair facing a tv by a large window and glass door presumably leading to the garden. The bedroom had a double bed and a en-suite shower and toilet. This was home for now and very decent for the money.

I busied myself putting away my clothes and decided to have a shower. I worked out how to get it on a reasonable temperature and stripped. I discovered a full length mirror on one wall and looked at myself. Now once again I was a bit surprised by how I looked but I realised I looked like my mental image of how I always imagined and wanted my body to be. My muscles in my chest, arms and abdomen were quite defined as were my legs. Not like some body building freak but like someone who works and has usable muscles. However that wasn't the biggest shock. I looked down at my cock and realised it had grown. Now I wasn't huge before but nor was I tiny but this was 4 or 5 inches flaccid and somewhat thicker.

I decided to leave the ruler based activities for teenagers and got on with having a shower. I will accept like most men I did spend a while checking my cock was thoroughly clean though and was pleasantly surprised at the size as it became semi erect. I had no idea what was happening to me but it all seemed to be going in my favour so I decided there was nothing to do about it. Obviously the agent that had nearly killed me was having a very beneficial effect!

After a shave I got dressed in some semi respectable clothes and sat down on the sofa with a cup of tea. I heard a car pull up and muffled sounds of someone coming in about an hour later so I figured Janes husband was home. I had a think and I came to the conclusion I didn't know his name.