Touch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately my phone vibrated shortly after with a text from Jane "Phil's home, would you like to come round for a meal now?" I took a few moments to make sure I was presentable and replied in the affirmative. I went out my new front door and walked the few paces to Janes. I rang the door bell and waited for a second.

Jane opened the door and said. "You could have come through the kitchen door you know" and waved me into the hallway.

"I know but I didn't want you to feel I could just appear at any time" I replied. I followed her along the hallway and I noted she'd changed into a shirt dress and leggings which quite suited her. We walked into the kitchen and I met Phil for the first time. He was a larger man with heavy jowls and rather rotund. Balding with and a rather flushed complexion. He was sitting at a small table in the centre of the kitchen covered with a yellow table cloth and set with three place settings. I said "hello, I'm Simon" and offered my hand. He reached out a shook my hand and I got that warm sensation again. I was pleased about that especially when I noticed his expression become slightly unfocused after a second or two and then returned to normal. I sat at the seat he indicated and looked around to see Jane getting a pot from the oven.

He seemed pleased to see me and said. "Call me Phil, it's nice to meet you." I was relieved that he didn't seem upset that it had happened so quickly without any consultation with him.

I asked "did you do the work yourself in the flat?"

He smiled ruefully and said. "No, we got a builder in years ago for the basic conversion when Jane's mother moved in and Jane had the redecoration done after." He tailed off at this and I inferred her mother had died.

I smiled and replied "it's a lovely flat. It'll be perfect for what I need for the next few months"

Jane interrupted this little chat by placing a pan of Shepard's pie on the table rapidly followed by vegetables. She then asked if I wanted a drink and showed me a bottle of red wine. "Please" I said gratefully as I was handed a plate off food and started to tuck in. We chatted about Jane's work at hospital and mine before the accident. Phil turned out to be a HGV driver so we compared notes on driving standards at some length. After we'd finished the meal I offered to wash up but Jane stopped me and collected the plates to put in a dishwasher.

As she went to the other side of the kitchen I looked at Phil and said "I need you not to tell anyone I'm here. In fact you're not to mention to anyone you've met me. I need you to answer everything I ask truthfully whatever I ask as well."

He nodded thoughtfully and said "Ok."

"You're happy with Jane renting the flat to me?" I thought I'd make sure this wasn't an issue.

He beamed at me and replied emphatically "Very, especially as she said you're paying in cash."

Well that seemed ok then so I went on "So it's your band practice tonight then?"

"Sort of," he replied, "we'll have an hour or so practice then we'll have a poker game for a few more hours after." He looked at Jane obviously not keen on her hearing this but she was busy in the kitchen. "Jane doesn't know about that". This was interesting and I wondered if there was anything else she didn't know.

I asked him "anything else you don't want her to find out about?"

He looked even more uncomfortable but still replied. "Well the massage parlours we visit on tour and how much I owe in the poker game."

I held my hand up to stop him as I could see Jane was nearly finished so I said. "Thank you for the lovely meal, I'll leave you to get ready for your practice." Both he and Jane smiled at me and she led me to the door in the kitchen. I said "thank you" to her as I went through the door.

"If you need anything in the flat let me know as I'll be doing a food online food shop later."

I considered this and said "ok that'd be great, would you mind if I gave you the money directly?"

"That's a good idea, I can do the order all in one and just one delivery too." She said happily.

"Ok I'll drop an order round in a bit after I've had a think." With that I waved goodbye and went into the flat. I sat on the comfortable sofa and switched on the tv. The sound and light was more moving wallpaper than engaging entertainment and I started to write a list of basic items for the flat. I kept it simple with items like pasta and staples for breakfast along with some bacon and vegetables. I was slightly disturbed to hear Phil's raised voice from next door for a minute or so then a door slammed. It all returned to silence then. I presumed it was something between them so I wouldn't get involved unless it was necessary.

I spent a few minutes debating whether to knock to announce my list was ready or send a text with the list but decided to compromise with a text to Jane to see if she was ready to order. Pretty much the second after I'd sent it I got a reply to bring it round through the kitchen. I knocked gently and opened the door to the kitchen. Jane was turned away from me by one of the units and seemed to be making something. It turned out to be cups of tea which she picked up and offered me one.

I took one saying. "Thanks, I've got my list if you're ready to order or I can leave it with you?"

She walked over to the kitchen door and said. "Let'a do it now, I've got the laptop set up in the front room." She was holding her head oddly with her hair in front of her face which was slightly puffy with reddened eyes.

Now I'm as stupid as the next bloke when it comes to emotions but I realised she'd been crying so I asked "are you ok?" As I followed her to the front room. We walked in and I took note of the sofa, and the room in general which looked clean and tidy but slightly worn.

She sat down on the sofa and indicated I should sit beside her to see the laptop so we could do the order. "Not really" she replied and as she continued I knew her instructions were still in effect "Phil's taken the majority of the money you gave me for the rent and I doubt he'll be back for hours."

"Ah" I said which was extremely eloquent but it didn't seem to concern her.

She replied "I think he's gambling again, he has before."

"So did he leave you with anything?" I asked.

"Not much, about £250 so I'm going to get that into my account in the morning." Her crying started again and it was the most natural thing to put my arm around her. She folded into my arms and cried so I held her and I noticed how slim her waist was through her top. I could feel her small breasts pressed into my side and despite her upset I could feel my heart rise as I became slightly aroused. Her crying slowly stopped and her breathing eased. She obviously realised how close she was to me and started to pull back a little and stiffen slightly.

I was feeling turned on so I said "Stay there it's fine." I could feel her relax back into me. I wondered how far she'd let me go so started to gently rub her back through her shirt dress. I was appreciating how slim she felt after my wife and was wondering what she looked like with less on. I wondered how she was feeling and whether she was turned on too. So I asked "how're you feeling?" She took a few seconds to reply.

"I'm still upset with Phil but being cuddled is nice, I feel like it should be wrong but he's never supported me and I'm sick of it." It wasn't quite what I was thinking but I'd decided to explore a bit more and brought my hand to her waist and lightly stroked the side of her ribs.

"So he's not doing much for you at the moment? Is that why you were masturbating?" She took a sharp intake of breath and shivered at my touch over her bra strap but didn't move.

"He's not done anything for me for years really, we rarely have sex and it's over bloody quick." She said vehemently. "Actually I don't mind that it's over quick as it's not that much fun anyway."

"Do you enjoy any of it with him then?" I could tell she nodded by the movement of her head and I said "what?"

"The beginning when his fingers stroke me, but after I've come he just stops and then has a wank whilst I cuddle him," she sighed, "I used to be ready for more but that's all that happens and that's what I'm used to now. Not that it happens that often anyway." She'd become noticeably stiffer as she'd recounted this and I felt her mood was shifting.

I said "don't worry about it now just relax." Then stroked down to her hip and I could feel her soften against me again. I was able to take hold of the bottom of the shirt dress in my hand and lifted it so that my hand could stroke the skin of her waist. It was so soft, warm and slim that I could feel my cock stiffening more. I wasn't very surprised when Jane turned her head to me and lifting herself gently kissed my lips.

I responded and moved my free hand to her thigh and pulled her leg over me. She continued the movement and slid over me kneeling astride me and then her mouth opened and her tongue darted in making quick movements as her hips pushed forward with my hands on her smooth covered bottom. I ran one hand up her chest over her clothes to her breast and she gasped. Then leant back. She looked worried. "What's wrong" I said.

"Nothing, I want this but what if Phil comes back now?" Obviously she wanted and needed more as her hips continued small pushes against me. I wasn't too worried because with this new ability I was fairly certain that not only could I convince Phil that nothing was going on no matter what he saw but also that he'd be happy to make his wife and I a cup of tea for after.

"Look, why don't we go to my flat. You can tell me more about how're you're feeling there without any disturbance?" I suggested and moved forward so that I was perched on the edge of the sofa with her wrapped around me. I stood up with her legs wrapped around my waist. She slid down and I lowered her to the floor.

She kissed me again and said "good idea, give me your food list so I can do the order and I'll come round straight after. That way Phil won't wonder why I haven't ordered anything."

I nodded and said "ok, I'll be waiting." My handed squeezed her bottom and I pecked her lips and started out of the room. I made sure when I got to the flat that the heating was turned up a bit, the curtains were closed and the front door was secured. Then I sat down in the front room to wait with a cup of tea. A few minutes later Jane walked in still dressed in her shirt dress and leggings but bare footed. I indicated the cup of tea on the coffee table and she smiled and picked it up. I thought she'd sit beside me on the sofa but she sat on the armchair facing me.

"The orders done and it'll be delivered tomorrow. I'll separate out your food when it comes, if you're out do you want me to pack it away for you?"

"Thanks, I'm almost certainly going to be in but if not please." I replied. I could see her breathing was slightly up and she looked a little flushed. I realised that she had become a little unsure how to proceed because of the break. I decided that I'd prompt her a bit. "Are you still excited by what we were doing?" She took a sharp intake of breath and nodded. "So you want to carry on then?" Again she nodded. "In that case you need to stand up." She smiled at me gently and stood and started to walk towards me on the sofa. It was only a step or two away so she was standing over me. Before she could join me on the sofa I said "Stay there." So she stopped. "Now I want you to tell me some things as you take your clothes off." She nodded and looked a little shyly at me.

I realised she'd tell me anything without issues but getting naked would be different. "Take off your shirt." I said and she started to unbutton the shirt dress from the top. "How many people have you had sex with?"

I watched her face clear and she replied "just the one, Phil." She went on. "We waited till we were married." At that point the final button was undone and she started to slip the shirt dress off her shoulders. She was now in a white strap vest and dark leggings. Her skin was really smooth and obviously not seen much sun. The vest top was tightly clingy and I could she her nipples starting out through her bra and vest.

"Much better" I said appreciatively and she smiled which made her face light up. "Are you turned on?" I asked and she nodded. "Good, now slide off those leggings." Once again she coloured slightly but pushed her thumbs under the waist band and pushed them down her legs slowly. I suspected she was enjoying this show more than she knew.

As they came down I was surprised to see her underwear was a pair of almost shear lacy black pants. I could clearly see her pubic hair through them. Now it was my turn to breathe in sharply. I hadn't thought jane would have been in those. "Did you change your underwear before you came back?" I asked.

"No, I always wear pants and bras like these." Now this was very exciting as she never gave the impression of a woman who did wear sexy underwear but I was really going to enjoy myself finding out what else she concealed from the world. Off with the vest and then come here." That top came off so quick it nearly ripped and she almost jumped on me. Her mouth was on mine and her tongue in my mouth as I ran my hands over her back. One of my hands unclipped her bra strap and the other slipped under her pants to stroke her bottom.

She leant back and slipped her bra down her arms releasing her small perky boobs. They weren't huge being probably a b cup at most but had no sag and fitted my hand totally. I've never been keen on huge boobs in the flesh as I'd always found small ones much more sensitive and firmer in the hand. She had lovely pink nipples that had gone dark pink and hard and begged to be sucked. I leant forward and took first one then the other in my mouth as I pushed her pants down her hips.

My cock was as rigid as it had ever been and was really uncomfortable in my trousers so I got jane to stand and watched her pants fall onto my floor. I stood and taking her by the hand took her into the bedroom. "Now strip me." I ordered and she eagerly set about removing my clothes. My t shirt came off quickly and she undid my trousers unzipping the fly. She looked up at me as she pushed my boxers and trousers down together. My cock dragged down with them then the waistband pulled over my cock and my it sprang free and slapped against my stomach. She smiled and reached her hand down and took my cock.

My cock looked huge in her hand and I remembered the advice I read once that to make your cock look bigger find a girl with small hands. I leaned down and kissed her and moved her onto the bed and lay down so we were lying side by side.

She whispered "you're bigger than Phil. I hope we can manage it." Her hand began stroking up and down my cock and rubbing over the head every few strokes. I decided I'd played with and sucked her nipples for long enough so move my hand slowly over her flat tummy to her naked hip and heard her gasp. I slowly traced my fingers though her neat pubic hair over the pubic mound till I felt the start of her wet lips. God she was wet and slippery and my finger slid along it. I stroked over her clit and moved down to push inside her and was rewarded with a long moan and a shiver.

I left my finger inside her feeling her push up against me rhythmically and kissed my way down her body. I reached the triangle of pubic hair and listened to her sigh as I moved my lips over it. Then my tongue separated the folds of her labia and I started licking her clit, swirling my tongue around as I pushed another finger in her. She moaned helplessly and brought her hips up grinding my face and I watched her tongue run over her lips. I licked and finger fucked her for no more than thirty seconds when I was amazed to here her cry out and her entire body started shivering with muscular contractions and my fingers were powerfully squeezed by her vaginal muscles. Her hands pressed my head to her groin and I could see her head thrashing from side to side as she came most impressively. I carried on licking and moving my fingers in her as her orgasm slowed and stopped once it was over. I slid my fingers out of her and moved up her body kissing her mouth when I reached it. She looked surprised at my face wet with her juices but accepted it.

After a few seconds she seemed able to speak and said "That was incredible." She looked at me and smiled. She grasped my cock again and stroked it tightly then surprised me by pulling the tip so I had to follow her hand. She rolled onto her back spreading her legs tugging my cock towards her. I moved over her thigh till I was lying between her legs with my weight supported on my arms. My cock felt hard and hot as she looked in my eyes as she rubbed the head on the wetness of her open pussy.

She moved her hand on my cock and pushed me onto her clit so that my cock was rubbing up and the wet slit. I could feel myself being coated in her slippery juices as she moved her hips up and down excitedly. She then took a deep breath and moved her hips up and pressed my cock down. She smiled as she felt the head of cock move into her then mouth opened as she concentrated on the sensations of my cock in her as she moved around getting herself used to her first new cock in 20 years. Her eyes never left mine as I pushed forward feeling the hot wetness of her pussy engulf my cock.

She was very very tight and I watched her lick her lips as I slid slowly in. Her hand let go of my cock and held on to my hip. I was surprised to feel her hands pulling me in deeper and trying to resist me pulling back so I went with her and slid all my length in to an audible gasp from her. "It's big." She gasped and moaned then "its better, don't stop." I took her at word and started to thrust in and out hard as her legs came up and wrapped around my waist. I could see her neck and face start to flush and realised she was about to come again and watched her shiver and gasp as it ripped through her body.

Thirty seconds later as I still thrust in her she opened her eyes and stared at me wonderingly as I continued. I was nearly there but as she seemed multiorgasmic I thought let's see if she goes again. I pulled out and she looked disappointed and sad but I kissed her and turned her over. I pulled up on her hips till she was on her knees with her head down. She said slightly worried "what are you doing?" Which became a long drawn out gasp and moan as I plunged into her wet slippery pussy from behind. "God that's deep, keep going." She moaned and for the next few seconds all I heard was deep guttural moans and sighs I i thrust in and out of her tight pussy.

It didn't take long again till she was cumming again and the deep moans and muscle spasms in her pussy set me off. I came deep inside her, my cum spurting in several jets into her waiting pussy. I collapsed forward on top of her back and she lay gasping under me. Shivering and shaking through her third orgasm in a few minutes I kissed the side of her face as she moaned and sighed beneath me.

I rolled off slowly sliding out of her as I did so and lay back on the bed somewhat spent for the immediate future. Jane turned on her side and moved over my arm to cuddle in to me. After a few minutes waiting for her breathing to return to normal she said. "I think I need a shower now."

"I'll need one too." I agreed as after that I didn't think I'd be ready for more sex for a few minutes. I was also keen not to doze off and have Phil discover us. Although not a real issue I'd just prefer to establish the limits of my ability before dealing with an angry man.

On that note I'd been thinking that my changing body was becoming more like my ideal body in my head. So I suspected I'd probably end up looking like a man in his late twenties or early thirties. But I wondered if it applied to people I touched. Now I rather like the smooth look on woman so I thought a swift experiment was in order. I held my hand tightly on Janes bottom and thought about that. My hand became warm again. Jane shuffled and kissed my chest.