Touch Pt. 04

Story Info
Simon finds out more.
16k words
4.78
22.3k
35

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Podimore
Podimore
217 Followers

The previous few days had been pretty hectic so I decided, as I rode to my flat, I'd relax for a few days before going away with Sara. I did need to sort some form of transport back as, once I "died," I wouldn't be seeing Sara again. So that was on my list but shouldn't be a major issue. I also needed to collect my passport and bank cards when they arrived. The other thing was to pay for my boat which was to be my home for the foreseeable future and to arrange some other land based transport too. I also needed to check my emails for any information on the investigation I'd "requested" from the interviewing police inspector. Reviewing all this mentally I realised I might not be as relaxed as I thought.

I arrived back at Jane's and put the bike on its centre stand on the drive out of the way of their cars and went in to my flat. I removed my helmet and outer gear as I went into the warm hallway. As a result of my late afternoon and early evening activities with Helen and Alison it was now getting late so I decided to make a late supper and flop in front of some crap on tv. Drinking my tea and eating a sandwich I sent a message to Jane. "Home now, what was that about pictures?" Whilst waiting for her reply I made sure I transferred copies of contacts to my new smart phone from my burner brick phone then, opening the laptop, started the setup procedure and then pairing the phone and laptop.

Checking my emails I found a email from the police containing some huge attachments which I rightly assumed were the investigation files. I have to say they were dull beyond belief with interviews all transcribed fully in dry official police language. There were also numerous documents relating to the farm I'd had my incident. The files amounted to a massive piece of work but effectively meant the authorities knew nothing for definite and certainly had no proof of who was behind the laboratory. The main interest was a list of the personnel who I'd found dead at the lab and their addresses. Some I discounted as they came from various places around the world and the police could find no home addresses in the UK. However the ones in the UK who had partners, husbands and wives deserved closer inspection. The police had interviewed them and got nothing other than knowledge that they'd received large insurance payments and knew nothing of what their significant others were working on. The police had "followed the money" but come to a dead end with various countries restrictive financial laws concerning who owned and paid for the insurance. They had suspicions around a few high end biotech companies but everything had been paid for via cut outs so they had precisely nothing. I decided some follow up with the relatives may be useful in combination with my ability.

My phone buzzed then with a message from Jane. "Phil and I out this evening, I'll show you later." I decided that could wait and sent a brief acknowledgment and headed to bed. Sleep didn't take long and I woke up quite early but feeling refreshed and warmer than I'd have expected. Moving slightly I realised someone was in bed with me. Turning to look I found Jane lying beside me in a shear black nightie that exposed more than covered. Definitely not something to wear on a camping trip.

She was still asleep and must have gotten into bed with me during the night. I was surprised I hadn't woken up but she was petite and probably hadn't made the bed move much. Looking at her still sleeping form with her body visible through the thin material I felt my cock stir and became instantly erect. I rejected the idea of just taking her as that wouldn't be fair so slipped under the duvet and being careful not to disturb her lifted the fine material above her hips. Kissing my way from her hip bone inwards I moved over her smooth, bare pubic mound and to the slit below. Gently moving my tongue between her labia to access her clitoris I licked slowly but insistently feeling her hips rise to meet my tongue. I felt her labia open and pressing my tongue deep as I could into her opening pussy felt her sweet wetness on my lips. A barely audible moan came from above and within seconds she was thrashing and shivering as her orgasm ripped through her. It had taken barely 45 seconds since my tongue had first touched her clit. I continued to lap at her pussy through her orgasm as her moans became louder till eventually she pushed my face away gasping "No more!"

I moved up the bed sliding over her till my aching cock was at her pussy and stroked the her up and down her well lubricated pussy lips coating myself. I was on my hands leaning above her looking down at her as I slid in and watched her face as her mouth opened and she gasped in appreciation. She was as tight as I remembered but so well lubricated that I slipped in with one thrust. I pulled out slowly and then thrust hard into her as she pushed her hips up to meet me and gasped loudly. She then pulled herself up to my chest with her arms round my back and her thighs around my waist. I continued to thrust slowly into her grinding my pelvis into hers. She dropped back onto the bed so I moved her legs from waist to over my shoulders so that I could thrust deeper into her. After several minutes of this I was rewarded by her increasing breathing and moaning and then she was there. Her pussy clamping around my cock as she came for a second time or possibly third it went on for so long. As she started to come down I felt my balls tighten and staring into her eyes I groaned and shot my cum deep inside her in several spurts. Cumming far more than I'd thought possible before.

I slowly lowered myself on top of her resting my weight on my elbows as I came down from my intense orgasm. Jane looked up at me and smiling said, "Now that's how to wake up." She then lifted her head and kissed me deeply. I was still getting my breath from the morning sex so I was almost incapable of coherent speech. So I just nodded and smiled. "Phil's going to be so pleased I've been fucked again." She said brightly with a beaming smile and I was a little surprised at her language but added it to her list of possible turn on's. She carried on "Since you fucked me in front of him he's been really attentive." As she spoke she continued to push up against me and I could feel her pussy clenching on my cock which stiffened again with her attention. She moved her legs from my shoulders but holding my buttocks made it clear she wanted me in her pussy still and wrapped her legs around mine with her heels over my calf's. "He took me out last night and we had a lovely time, he's leaving the band and giving up gambling and I'm going to have lots of lovely sex for him." She moaned a little and I could tell she was turning herself on again. Her hips ground against me in a circular motion and she gasped. "He sent me here after we got back and picked the nightie for me." Her face flushed as she gasped again as her hips moved quicker. "He wants me to come back to bed after we've fucked so he can lick me clean again." Her thighs pulled me deeper and she gasped out, "He wants me to tell him how good your big cock feels in his wife!" And with that she moaned and came again hard shivering and gasping then exclaimed "Oh fuck Simon!" All of this pushed me over the edge again and I came adding a second load to her already full pussy.

After a few minutes I was able to think and talk again and rolled off Jane my cock slipping out of her very full pussy. "So are you off back to bed now with Phil?" I asked

She nodded and replied, "Yep, can't leave him frustrated much longer." She smiled at me and rolled carefully off the bed. "He's not allowed to cum till he's cleaned me and made me cum again. So as we've got to get ready for work soon I'll have to go." She explained brightly. "Will you mind if I join you later?"

I considered for a second and said "If I'm in that's fine, I'm going away for the weekend Friday though."

She nodded and replied. "Ok, I might see you later." Smiling she headed out of my bedroom to head back to her bed.

I decided to get up and headed for the shower. A few minutes later I was back in my bedroom clean and shaved. I stripped and remade the bed with clean bedding then dressed. I'm hardly a follower of fashion so I just dressed in my normal jeans and t shirt. As I grabbed my jacket I heard a loud wail from Janes house and decided she must have been thoroughly cleaned by her husbands tongue. I did wonder what I had unleashed.

I headed out and decided to head to town for some breakfast and a cash collection. I phoned my drug dealing contact and instructed him I'd completed another unspecified task for him and to deliver me another bag with at least £250k in it to me at the cafe I was going to have breakfast in. Pleasingly I was just finishing my last slice of toast and thinking about another coffee when he walked in, nodded to me and dropped the bag on the chair beside me. He then walked over to the counter and ordered a coffee to go and left shortly after. I picked up the bag and did the same.

Now I had some plans to organise for the weekend and they involved some shopping. I was hoping I could do all of it in one shop on the outskirts of town. First I made sure Sara was at home and instructed her to stay in till I told her she could go out. Walking into the huge warehouse structure I was somewhat overwhelmed by the size of the building and diversity of its range. Because of the size I hoped to be just an anonymous customer that nobody would be able to remember. I found what I was looking for in a suitcase sized bag and the rest of my purchases I put in a large canvas bag I bought at the same time. Paying for it all in cash I pushed my trolley outside the store where I then called a taxi firm. They arrived shortly and picked up my purchases to deliver them to Sara ready for the weekend, as the taxi left I texted Sara to expect the delivery then allowed her to carry on with her day thereafter.

This done I rode round to my mailbox service to check for any deliveries. I was semi apprehensive to note two official looking envelopes in my box. So putting them in my jackets inner pocket I left and headed to the hotel for my room and privacy.

I dumped my bag of cash on the floor of the wardrobe, and got out the envelopes and my laptop and phone. The first turned out to be my new passport and I was now officially Simon Barnes. It did mean I'd need to pass my driving and bike tests again as soon as I could but that was something I could put on my to do list. This was expanding with no signs of ever decreasing. The next proved to be my bank and credit cards with instructions on activation and how to access my accounts. Melanie had obviously expedited my application! Following the instructions in the letters on my laptop I was shortly a solvent member of society with a credit balance in my current account and a £15k credit limit on the credit card. Using my passport number and the official government website I was able to acquire a national insurance number and I was pretty much set as a new citizen. On the same site I was able to apply for a provisional driving licence so did that too.

I checked out the card that Melanie, my personal "banker" had given me and found her email address. I quickly sent her a email to thank her for her prompt service and explain that I had another deposit to make into my account. Asking when I could get an appointment to make my deposit I sent the email.

My next task was to look at the list of significant others from the police investigation into the laboratory and decide which ones to visit to conduct my own investigation. Looking at the list I came to the conclusion I hadn't a clue who it would be best to see first. As I only had one day before I was due to go away with Sara I decided on the simple approach of visiting the closest first and seeing what happened. Entering the addresses into mapping software I determined the easiest person to get to first.

This turned out to be a young lady called Audrey Henderson who was only 10 miles away out of the city. The police notes revealed she was 31 years old, was a qualified solicitor, had been married to her husband, a molecular biologist for 6 years and had no children. Other than some further details about education and family background there was little else. She'd stated she had no knowledge or understanding of the project her husband was working on and hadn't known he'd left his previous employer. She thought he'd been moved within the university to work on a special project. Other than this I had a picture of her from her passport and another which looked like someone had accessed holiday pictures from Facebook unless she'd given them pictures of her on a yacht. She was pleasantly pretty with short, dark hair in the pictures and had a nice smile. So effectively I knew nothing but with my abilities I might be able to discover more than the police. Obviously assuming I could find her. I intended to start by calling her work number to see if she was there then try at her home address if not.

Ringing her office I established that she was still on indefinite leave but would be returning at some time in the future. Also that the firm could help me with my legal issues now should I choose not to wait for her return. I declined the offer and hung up. From the police files I had her home and mobile numbers but not wanting to leave a trail to me I wondered how to phone her home address to see if she was in. Before the mobile phone revolution I could have wandered to virtually any street corner and used a call box but they were few and far between. So the only way to find out without leaving a digital trail was to go round. Before I shut down the laptop I checked my email and found that Melanie was in her office and would be available to accept my deposit for the next hour. Putting my laptop away quickly in my bag I headed out to my bike and set off. I decided to abandon the bike that my drug dealing "friend" had "loaned" me before I went away for the weekend and let him know where to collect it later.

I rode over to the bank offices and this time I didn't need any of my abilities to get in as Melanie had left a pass behind the reception desk for me. I headed to the lift and went quickly to her office and was immediately let in by her secretary. Melanie was sat behind her desk in a business jacket and white blouse until the door closed then she was out of the chair and out from the desk and almost jumped on me. Her small breasts were pressed hard into my chest and her arms around my neck. Her lips were on mine and her tongue in my mouth. Obviously she had some happy memories of our last meeting.

I pulled back and looked down at her smiling at me. "I'm glad you emailed, I was hoping to help with your banking needs again..." She smiled playfully. "Unfortunately I have to go to a meeting and I can't get out of it, sorry. Is that the money for your deposit?" She pointed at the bag.

"Yes, can it be placed in the same account?" I asked.

"That's no problem, I'll get a cashier." So saying she reached for her telephone and rang out and requested her secretary to arrange someone to attend to collect my payment. She turned to look at me. "Your last visit gave me a problem I need to talk to you about." At that moment there was a light knock on the door and a cashier appeared. I kept my concern in check as Melanie arranged the deposit and the cashier departed.

"What's wrong?" I asked urgently thinking about all the ways my new identity could be compromised.

She smiled at my concern and said, "I need you to make me cum again soon, that's my problem."

I smiled back and said with relief, "That won't be an issue, can I ask you to a meeting outside of work?"

She rushed to her desk and came back and presented me with a new card, "This is my personal mobile and email, you can contact me on those anytime." The cashier returned with my paying in slip at the same time as my smartphone buzzed with a text from the bank telling me my account had been credited with £245k giving me a balance of well over £300k.

"Thank you." I said to both the cashier and Melanie and meant it. After the cashier had gone I stepped towards Melanie and put my hands on her pert backside feeling her muscles clench under my hands and pulled her into me. "I'll send you a text later with some possible dates ok? But I want you to send me some pictures later to remind me what I'm missing now." I leant down and kissed her hard and she responded eagerly.

She broke off after a few seconds and checked her watch. "Bugger, I've got to go, I'll wait for your text." So saying she took my hand and led me to the door. Dropping my hand she walked me to the lift and shortly I was back in the lobby whilst she attended her meeting. Whilst dropping off my temporary security pass I asked if I could have a A4 envelope and some blank paper and when handed them I thanked the receptionist profusely and put them in my bag.

I was a bit frustrated as I'd been hoping for a really private banking session but I knew she'd been in contact for a meeting soon. I sent her a text, "Remember to let me know when you have free time and we'll sort a date." I headed for my bike and decided to see if I could meet Audrey to interview her regarding her dead husband.

It didn't take long to get there despite the traffic. The joys of a motorbike versus a car. I turned onto her road and discovered a neat tree lined street with houses set back from the road behind long narrow gardens. Obviously Audrey and her deceased husband had been doing quite well. Her house was part of a terraced row of townhouses and not somewhere I could just hang around checking out the neighbourhood. So I just had to go for it and ring the doorbell and hope that I'd find her in.

I parked the bike at the end of the road and walked back to her house. I brought out a A4 envelope stuffed with blank paper and a clipboard from my bag and strode to Audreys house as though I was there to deliver something.It was a well maintained terraced house with a pathway through a neat garden. Obviously it had to be like this otherwise the neighbours would have been posting letters through your door and muttering about your lack of care and attention to each other. The door was a deep black with brass fittings and I easily located the doorbell. I heard the bell chime and listened to see if there was any movement from inside the house. Shortly after tinging the bell I heard a door opening and then footsteps. The door was opened and Audrey stood looking at me. She had had her hair cut into a new style but it was much the same short bob. This ended my hairdressing knowledge. She wore limited makeup, some small ear studs and was dressed casually in ripped jeans and baggy jumper.

I lifted my clipboard and showed her the envelope that I'd padded with the blank paper and said, "Hello, I have a packet for Mrs Henderson at this address. Can you sign for it please?" I smiled in what I hoped was a winning fashion and held out my pen. Fumbling I managed to touch her hand as she reached for the clipboard and was rewarded with the warmth in my hand and a brief second of puzzlement on her face. She scrawled a signature where I had indicated and took the envelope.

She looked at me and said "Thank you." She then started back into the house with the envelope and was about to close the door.

I stopped her saying "Wait, you need to invite me in to the hallway."

She looked at me for a moment then said, "What are you waiting for come in, it's bloody cold out there."

Gratefully I walked through the door into her hallway noted the tasteful decoration and tiled floor. Very much the homes and gardens interior design fashion plate. She looked at me expectantly obviously having rationalised her invite to me as requiring more information about the delivery I'd just made. I smiled pleasantly and said, "I need to to give me full and honest answers to all my questions, you will not be embarrassed or hold anything back. You're going to be very happy to help me, you'll feel very comfortable with me at all times and can't see any problems with answering me. Ok?"

Podimore
Podimore
217 Followers