Touch the Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment her tongue touched the tainted mixture, it was over. Its corrupting taste fused to her tastebuds with a permanent impression. A stain that marked the disgusting fluid as her favourite flavour in all the world. Her mind departed, sailing to some distant, elysian pasture. There she strode on all fours, a dull, obedient animal. Her breasts and cock both dripping white wherever she walked. Dozens of other milky cows lived along side her, their mouths lost in troughs of Cream or being milked by suckling pumps. Bulls who just happened to look like Vicky, stepped behind her, stuffed her gushing cumslut full without a word. She felt them spurt inside her but she was too busy sucking down more seed to do anything but moan and squeeze down to milk them dry. Moo. Squirt. Moan. Swallow. A dumb, docile beast.

She dropped her face into the trough, gulping down mouthfuls of Cream and falling headfirst into a shameless addiction. Michele barely noticed the strokes of Vicky's hand through her hair. The flexing of her cock depositing more ropes of spunk into the dirt caused only a little more notice to drift from the bucket, but only so much as to lament its waste.

"Oh you got it bad. Well, you certainly earned your fill. I'll have the rest of this bottled up for later, and we can take it into town to see one of my old buyers. If they like it, we might have a new job for you. That is, if you're interested?" She posed the question, but Michele was too lost in slurping down Cream to respond. She spoke a few words in a mage's tongue, and the collar came off, bell clanking to the ground. Michele didn't notice that either, continuing to drown in debauched excess. "I'll give you some time for the haze to wear off. But I gotta say...you make a damn good cow."

12