Touched & Fucked but Not Loved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mad and angry at him as well.

He gave me all I could ever have dreamed of but then took it all back in a second.

But even in my moment of the sweetest temptation I ever could have, I realized I wasn't a rapist.

I loved him too much and wanted to respect his choice.

So forgetting about the absurdity of his request, I quickly complied and pulled out.

He quickly ran to the washroom without even glancing back at me.

I think maybe he felt ashamed or something and I felt so bad that I was responsible for him feeling like this.

I let him be in the john for a few minutes and realized that I needed to reassure and comfort him.

I walked over and saw him facing the wash basin with his back to the door. I just wrapped my arms around him from behind and started kissing him on his back gently.

I didn't want sex at that time. I was okay stopping whatever we were doing.

I just wanted to comfort my man.

To my relief, he held my hands and reciprocated my touch.

He then joked about how he was trying to pee in the basin. He apparently always peed in his basin instead of WC he stated so casually.

While I kicked him a little saying, "That's cause you are silly", I liked this side of him sharing these trivial details about his life.

It felt as if he was granting me access to a more personal and intimate aspect of life probably only known to people who you live with.

But the fucking moron did manage to genuinely make me laugh at this revelation of his.

He was so fucking perfect at cutting tension with his humor. He just knew what to say when, to deflate any awkward situation - another thing of his which made me crazy for him.

He soon led me by my hand back to the bedroom, sat on the edge of the bed while I remained standing in front of him, unsure of what he wants to do.

He surprised me by taking my dick in his hand and yanking it forcefully.

I was so confused but I soon realized he is actually trying to yank the condom which was still holding my dick in its prison.

He shook it off of my dick in the garb of giving me a hand job.

He then held the condom in his hand and muttered some incoherent sounds while glaring at it which translated to something like 'I don't like this at all'.

That's when I finally deduced that he in fact did actually wanted to get fucked by me. That he was man enough to know that he wanted to get fucked.

It just turned out that he was just too much of a wuss to admit that he wanted me to bareback him and he did this whole shenanigans to get me to take off the bloody condom.

I know I did throw him off his game by repeating a couple of times before that I have condoms, but he was still chicken to say it out loud.

I laughed a little in my head realizing that this Adonis before me was also just human and nodded my head at him accepting his demand.

I was so happy knowing that just how I was apprehensive of his reactions, he was also gauging mine.

That's when I felt like confessing that I was about to force myself on him.

I tried to underplay my guilt of me trying to force myself on him when he just said seductively, "Hmmm.. I think you wanted to force yourself on me back there eh. AJ did you want to rape me huh."

While blood shot from my dick to my face in embarrassment, he was busy making a face of being in some bliss.

Fucker was actually getting turned on by the notion of me forcing myself on him.

Having had my foot in my mouth, I just made some embarrassed noise and pushed him back on the bed with me on top of him.

I knew the moment to fuck him had passed for now but the night was still young and I just wanted to keep kissing his lips.

I was a little more determined now and asked a little shyly, "Will you enter me Pedro?"

He nodded in the affirmative and quickly took charge.

I'll be honest, I wanted him to use protection cause I knew of his vivid sex life but I let him take charge nonetheless when I didn't see him reach for the condom pack.

He once again surprised me by laying down on the bed. He then asked me to straddle him.

Not a nice surprise this time!!

Asshole wanted to fuck me raw, without any lube and that too cowboy style.

This was seriously not how I wanted my first fuck to be like.

The fucker overlooked the fact completely that I needed to be lubed properly, that he will first need to break me in instead of expecting me to take charge, that I know of his sex-capades so may not be comfortable him bare-backing me.

Alas, despite all this I needed to get fucked by him, badly!!

So I cursed him a little in my head and tried to position him at my entrance.

But I was so damn scared and he was way too drunk to aim properly.

After some unsuccessful attempts, I gave up and just collapsed on top of him saying I can't do it all by myself.

He just laughed a little and kissed my cheeks and ruffled my hair holding me in his embrace.

I was irritated that he was so inconsiderate and lazy but part of me was horny cause I know cowboy style is the most erotic and pleasurable position for an orgasmic intercourse.

I wanted to give him the benefit of doubt that he wanted to experience the most sensual embrace while fucking me.

But I just couldn't muster up the courage to go through it.

I mean it was still all too new for me and as the saying goes, 'I needed to learn to stand before I could run', right.

In fact, wasn't that exactly how I was trying to fuck him a while back.

Gently, slowly, making love to him. Not being harsh, rough and treating him like a hole.

So I chose to remain pissed a little longer with him and didn't move around much.

I think he sensed my irritation and he got off the bed to stand in front of me.

He just had a smile plastered on him and on the pretext of looking around and chilling in his bedroom, he started flexing his muscles showing off himself to me.

He was trying the peacock's art of seducing me all over again.

I saw his porn star dick dangling in front of me at half mast and I couldn't help but drool all over again.

Eyes glued to his dick I said, "Pedro, you have a very fascinating dick. I love the foreskin on it."

Hearing this he simply responded by giving me a fantastic show of pulling back his foreskin till the end and showing me his juicy dick.

He kept stroking his foreskin back and forth looking at me deviously and my drool kept increasing exponentially.

All my irritation was now lost and pure lust had taken over me again.

I mean his dick could win a fucking gold medal at Olympics in gymnastics if you ask me.

Such flexibility and durability, it could move in any direction like a snake even when fully erect.

I just squirmed at the thought of getting fucked in all different angles by this Porn dick.

With all inhibitions lost, my brain to tongue processing was completely unfiltered and I ended up saying, "I love how you can pull back all your foreskin with so much ease.

"And it's like your dick has a mind of it's own. It can bend any way, like completely."

Pedro just smiled and took the compliments while I dropped to the floor and took his dick in my mouth yet again.

He looked down on me and said, "Yeah! You love my dick right AJ! Ahhhhhh!!"

I had started bobbing my head up and down on his beautiful juicy dick to show my response to his words.

He kept repeating, "Yeah I know you love my dick AJ! Suck it!! Yeah!!

"Fuck, you should see your reflection in the mirror AJ. You look so fucking good with my dick stuffed in your mouth."

I was so excited and proud that I was giving him a good head.

I so wanted him to hold me by my head and face-fuck me. I was yearning to be dominated by the man of my dreams, to be called a slut, a cocksucker.

NO!!

To be called HIS slut, HIS cocksucker.

But he was again being the gentle hand he always was and he let me take it at my own pace.

While I was happily sucking him, he stated in a matter-of-fact tone, "I wanna smoke."

My kinky drive took over and I didn't let him take his dick out of my mouth.

Instead, I scooped myself up a little and moved myself with him sideways, keeping my head bobbing up and down on his marvelous dick and sat on the edge of the bed now.

Slowly, I kept pushing myself and him towards the window, all the while keeping his dick in my mouth.

He just kept saying, "Fuckkkkkkkk this is so hot AJ".

We soon reached the window and he opened his drapes and the window, lit a cig and smoked while I continued my oral skills at play.

If any of his neighbor would have been peeping out of their window at that time, they would have seen him butt naked with his dick going in and out of my mouth.

I was in an overdrive of lust by now but the worry of someone seeing got the better of me and I pulled up.

Pedro let me shut the drapes when he finished his cigarette and let me pull him down with me back on the bed but he did show me something really intriguing on his phone by then.

Gay porn!!

Yeah, within the few seconds of him finishing his cigarette, he had searched a porn site, opened gay porn and loaded a video, all in less than 30 seconds.

Logical deduction: Pedro has checked out Gay Porn before.

Voila!!

I was ecstatic with this revelation.

This meant tonight won't be written off as a one-off drunk experience by him.

He had had bi thoughts in the past before and had explored that side of his.

I more eagerly pulled him on top of me realizing all this and I started making out with him again.

Few minutes in, he again reversed our position getting me on top.

I wasn't complaining though.

That's when my attention went to his chest hair.

He has a red zit nestled in the middle of his chest hair which used to look so bloody delicious to me when he kept his shirt's top button open.

I dove right in and kept kissing him there, finally confessing to him how much a torture this display of his chest was to me all these years.

I couldn't believe I was finally getting to kiss his chest.

He smiled a little and I proceeded to suck his cock confessing to him, "Pedro, the bulge in your pants at office used to make me cream in mine."

I continued, "You have no idea how much I have wanted to see and feel thick snake of yours and these sexy balls of yours." while sucking his balls lightly.

I think he was pleased listening to my yearning confessions since he gripped me more tightly once I said them.

While I kept fondling his body making sweet sweet love to him, I started confessing my long pent up desires and love for his soul, body and heart.

All these confessions got the better of me and my mind started remembering the silent pain of wanting him for so many years, the disappointment of never getting him and the resentment with myself for not being able to be enough for him.

All these feelings I had been going through for the past few years until tonight came rushing back to me.

It wasn't just my lusty desires I was confessing to Pedro but I was pouring, in my words and my actions, all my heart's desires of wanting him, of loving him so much.

Overwhelmed with all these emotions, I started having a panic attack thinking about the past, thinking about the future.

My mind went into over-drive and my body went in shock.

I just hugged him placing my head on his strong chest and said, "Pedro, I am scared!!"

He stopped his fondling and immediately held me in his arms saying, "AJ, don't be scared.

"Fuck! Forget all this we are doing. You first just be all right. I am there with you and I will see this through with you. Don't worry! I will always stand behind you."

Hearing his reply, my panicked heart calmed a little, my eyes watered a little and I smiled a little.

He understood all the confusion and doubt in my heart and mind and directly attacked it.

He assured me of his presence in my life.

I became happy realizing that he understood how I would break if I didn't have him in my life, he was aware of how much I was investing myself in this relationship through this physical act of ours, he acknowledged my love which blossomed for him.

We then just simply chatted some sweet nothings for a while with me wrapped up in his arms in a warm embrace.

A few moments, minutes or hours later, he got up to go to the washroom again.

I couldn't resist myself and I followed him like a puppy in no time.

I saw him standing next to the washbasin and kissed his back from behind and hugged him.

He said, yet again, "You know I always pee in this basin" and laughed.

He forgot that he had already enlightened me about this amazing feat of his earlier that night.

I just laughed cause I could sense the same excitement and innocence in his voice as before when he told me this.

The voice which said he wanted to share all his personal stuff with me, no holding back, no inhibitions.

This just made me so erotic and I started getting a little more firmer in my kisses on his back.

My hands grabbed him from behind and started fondling his chest, abs and nipples and he soon turned to kiss and make out with me while standing in the washroom.

He pushed us both to the shower cubicle and with my back towards the shower wall we kept kissing and fondling.

Shower make out sessions are so hot!!

How the fuck did he know I loved them??

I so wanted him to fuck me in the shower right then and there but I was so embarrassed to ask for it.

He slowly let go of my lips and started kissing my neck.

He started biting my collarbone like he was possessed.

I just kept getting jolts after jolts of pleasure and tried to keep up with his pace.

I loved him dominating me, pushing me around and moving his hands all over my body.

After some good 15 minutes of crazy make-out, we both went back outside.

He sat on the bed with such spark in his eyes.

He said, "Fuck AJ! I will always love you for you made me realize I am Bi-sexual."

I just looked at him and smiled not sure how to react to this.

He continued saying, "I think I still like girls more but yeah I am a Bi. I am a Bi who is a little more inclined to Girls!! Fuck, I am a Bisexual AJ!! Argghhh!! And what about you AJ? You like guys more or girls?"

How did I feel, I thought. Hmmm, how did I feel???

I wanted to scream and tell him, "No Pedro. I am not Bi. I am in love with you, Pedro. I am fucking, head over heels, in love with you. I don't care if that makes me Gay, Bi, slut or whatever. I have and will always be in love with you."

But not to push my baggage on him, I just said, "I don't know" and then ever so softly added, "I think I'm bi for you only Pedro".

That was the honest truth for I did feel that way.

He stayed silent and just looked at me in my eyes.

I knew then that he wasn't only Bi for me. He wasn't in love with me. This was an experience for him, maybe an experiment.

But yet again, I stifled this small voice saying all this at the back of my head.

Instead, not waiting for him to react, I pushed him back on the bed and jumped on top of him.

He turned and I focused on his ass again.

His beautiful, sexy, curvy ass which looked so delicious.

I wanted to bite his ass cheeks and lick his asshole.

I gingerly made my way to this delicious piece of meat and started biting him lightly on the cheeks.

He grunted immediately in approval.

I bit him again and again but could not get myself to really get all kinky in my act.

I then proceeded to flick his hole with my tongue.

The moment my tongue made contact with his hole, he jumped.

It was his time to get electric shots up his body.

He immediately pushed himself up on the bed, arched his back and lifted his ass up in the air and screamed, "AJ Fuck me!! Fuck me now pleaseeee!!"

I was still unsure of how good a fuck I could give him but the sight in front of me was too good to pass.

So I grabbed the lube and dropped a nice glob of it on his hungry hole and started to slowly insert my finger.

Now it was his time to moan like a bitch in heat.

I kept taking it in and out slowly and I steadily built up my rhythm.

I was relishing his squirming body so much.

I then added another finger when I felt his body was relaxed enough and his moans increased in pitch and volume.

I got greedy and I tried to shove my third finger in soon but he screamed in pain so I stopped.

My bitch was getting very loud now so I knew I had to ride him soon before he woke up his parents in the next room with all his noise.

I ideally wanted to fuck him how I was planning to do initially, with we being face to face, with soft sensual grunts, and with a condom but he was behaving like such a slut begging for the fuck that I couldn't control myself.

I had already deduced he hated condoms so I didn't even ask him and started to immediately mount his stallion built body from behind.

I adjusted my cock to his slick wet hole and started to push.

He gave out a loud moan which made me want to impale him with my small but still very horny dick.

But I ensured I was gentle enough slowly pushing in him and giving his hole time to adjust properly.

My dick was soon balls deep in his hungry hole and I willed every fiber in my body to not start my fuck fest to give him time to adjust.

He just lay there moaning all the while without saying anything.

After being in him for some time, I asked him if he felt okay and can I start to move.

He nodded his head and said, "Yes", then brought his hands up and said, "just hold my hands AJ."

It felt so sensual and romantic holding his hands while fucking him.

I happily complied and started to thrust my dick and got right down to pound his ass like a bitch he was.

Fuck!

His hole was the most delicious things my dick had ever tasted.

He wasn't as tight as I thought he would be but that helped since I could procrastinate my cumming a little.

I was already sure I won't last long in his ass. The entire ordeal was too overwhelming and erotic for me.

He soon started to moan so loudly that I had to let go of his hands and cover his mouth so that he didn't wake up his parents or his neighbors.

I told him to keep quite but he was lost in lust I could see.

I stopped and brought down my legs to both his sides resting my body on my knees.

This gave me a better angle and more maneuverability to fuck his hungry hole with more vigor and urgency.

Now it was my time to become possessed. I was grunting with every thrust, pulling out my dick as much as I could and entering right back in his sweet sweet hole.

Hmmmmmmmmm!!

After sometime, he turned his head and said, "I know you gonna come soon AJ! Don't please come in my ass but. I want my ass to remain clean."

Again, he managed to ruin my libido.

I wanted to badly breed him with my juices.

Heck, that's why one wears a condom so that you cum in the hole and still not cum in the hole.

But I understood his concern and said I won't.

I kept fucking him and soon I knew I was close to cumming.

I slipped my dick out and in a pure porn movie move, came all over his hungry ass and lower back.

I massaged my cum on his body with my spent dick for some time and then turned him around to kiss him.

He said he loved it and I said I loved it more. I was glad that even if he didn't want my cum in his ass, he was okay having my cum on his body.

That felt more kinky somehow to me and I was ecstatic with the orgasm I just had.

We just lay there for a while being with each other catching our breaths and enjoying the cuddling. I shifted on top of him and said, "I love you Pedro!"

There, right after sharing our most intimate moment, I thought to share my most intimate thought with him.