Touched & Fucked but Not Loved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't looking for a response.

Heck! I didn't wait for a response and went ahead and kissed him on the lips.

I brought his hands up to his head and held both of them with a single hand.

He didn't free his hands from my grip and let me dominate him again and I could just smile to myself thinking how this Adonis was also hooked on me.

He could have easily over powered me at any point but he so willingly giving himself over to me was the most erotic feeling ever.

In between my kisses, I said, "Oh Pedro! We should have done this sooner, much sooner!!"

He replied, "I know AJ! But that night at your house I got scared. I wasn't ready then."

I also confessed to him, "I know Pedro I came across too strong."

He similarly confessed, "AJ that scared me even more."

Hearing this, I cursed myself for pushing him so much then.

I let go off my grip on his hands and just kept repeating, "I'm so sorry Pedro."

He just held my face in his hands and locking his gaze on me with a smile he said, "It's okay AJ! I am really glad we did this today."

We just laid there in our embrace while he started talking again.

He cracked up saying, "AJ, my bed has seen me fuck many girls. But today, it would be so confused. I got fucked and enjoyed it thoroughly!!"

I also laughed a little and felt less guilty for coming so soon.

He then pushed me off of him and we were adjacent to each other now.

He went down on me and finally took me in his mouth.

I was left agape.

I wasn't expecting him to guve ne a blow job. I swear!!

Heck, till date I don't even remember how I felt. I just became too self conscious of my small dick.

I don't think he enjoyed my smalll dick as well truth be told but the truth I will never know.

He soon turned me around to face my back, took me in his lap and went down on my ass.

I think he wanted to play with my ass also but maybe was a little hesitant.

He ended up kissing and biting the dent of my cheek below my lower back.

He then, ever so softly, started kissing and biting my back making his way up very very very slowly.

I WAS IN ECSTASY!!

How the fuck did this bastard know that my back was my most erogenous zone.

I was in so much pleasure that my body started shivering with the joy.

I was actually shivering with the jolts in my body. I was moaning...so much!!

The man of my dreams was having his way with me in the most sensual and erotic way I could ever conceive!!

I was a goner!!

I could just muster up enough concentration to turn to look at him and say, "Pedro, look at what your kisses are doing to me. I am actually shivering with the sensations of your touch." While he had stopped to listen to me, my body was still shaking and shivering.

This made him bolder.

He pushed my head back, took control again by holding my hands and became more deliberate and slow with his kisses on my back and I became delirious.

In a matter of nano seconds, I came!!

He still doesn't know this but I came vigorously on his bed sheet then having the most intense orgasm of my life.

He kept his sweet torture going for I don't know how long after I came but he stopped when all I was doing was lying on back breathing heavily still.

He laid down next to me then with a hand spread across my back.

After a few minutes, I came back to the world around me. My orgasm had subsided finally and a new need arose in me.

A need to get fucked!! Badly!!

I moved about and caught hold of the lube next to me. Without moving out of his embrace I took some and smeared my asshole with it.

Pedro didn't seem to notice this but. He was trying to come down from his ecstasy state as well it seems.

After a while, he chose to resume his sweet torture by getting back up and playing a little with my ass without saying a word.

He soon very gingerly poked his finger in my hole.

I winced a little with the pain but didn't protest much. He didn't seem to notice or care about lube I could clearly make out.

The man clearly hated 2 things I now concluded - Condoms and Lube.

Well you can't get it all in one guy can you, I thought to myself and laughed a little while his probing continued.

It was my time to ensure he had a good time. So I just tried to relax as much as possible and let him explore me.

He slowly inserted his (hopefully) wet finger in my small tight hole and started to finger fuck me.

In no time, my dick was up again and I was moaning.

What I realized was that my painful grunts and moans followed by "Ah Pedro!!" or "Oooo Pedro, no..no..aah" was getting him immediately turned on.

The more I said such things, the more his dick became harder and harder brushing against my thighs.

The man was into the whole pain is pleasure concept.

I was so happy!!

Obviously we both aren't into BDSM but a little sweet pain is always fun.

So I continued my charade of painful ooh's and aah's while in reality I was loving his finger and his other hand groping and pulling my dick.

Well my dick was a little painful with all his rough manhandling but heck I wasn't about to complain.

Satisfied with his mischievous raunchy actions, he flipped me up again, came besides me in a cuddling position and started to kiss me again.

He then closed his mouth on my nipples. My second most erogenous zone.

Whenever my wife is in mood for a quickie, she straight away aims her mouth on my nipples and I masturbate and come within a matter of seconds.

How did this fucker know all this???

I again got lost in his kisses on my nipples and I started furiously jacking off my already painful, over used, well spent dick yet again in less than half hour of my last eruption.

I again didn't last much longer and sprayed my cum all over myself.

It was so fucking hot to have come thrice in a span of less than an hour.

Even as a horny teenager, I hadn't achieved this goal during my masturbation sessions.

Soon, I was completely spent and let go off his grip to go wash myself.

He followed me in and went to pee yet again in the basin.

When he repeated his stupid statement of peeing in sink, I just hit him and took him back to bed.

It was his time now. I wanted him to cum.

I wanted to try out kinky fantasies with him.

I told him I wanted to suck him while he played on bis X-Box. I don't think he was too interested in diverting his attention on X-Box but he complied.

Destiny acted like a motherfucker again and we realized his console isn't charged. I gave up on that idea and pursued another then.

I laid him down on the bed and made him wear his boxers again.

I opened up the button in front of his boxers and took out his dick and stuffed it in mouth straight. This was a kinky thing i wanted to do to him. Suck him while he is clothed.

It felt so raw, so powerful, so dominant an act. And I wanted him to feel it all. I wanted to make him feel everything I could. I wanted to do anything and everything to please him.

When I took his manhood in my willing mouth, the first taste for me was of his unwashed piss.

Idiot didn't even wash his dick in the sink.

I just shot him a look of being pissed, because I was still too horny to let go of his dick.

I then saw him staring at me intently while I was giving him head.

I forgot about the piss taste when I saw him looking at me so intently and drank it all. I kept bobbing up and down keeping my gaze locked with his.

In sometime, he wasn't liking the piece of cloth on him and nudged me to remove his boxers.

My kinky idea of sucking him through the opening in his boxers satisfactorily achieved, I happily complied and pulled them off in one swift movement of my hand.

He then said, "AJ, let's 69!!"

I only wanted to keep my attention on him but I wanted to do all he wanted to do, so I complied.

He asked me to come on top of him instead of us being side by side.

Weird request cause I was concerned of putting my entire weight on him and of my dick getting scrapped by his teeth truth be told.

Obviously both my concerns came true soon and I was not getting to completely focus on him. But he was doing a good job sucking me off from that angle and I could just moan.

However, I felt bad that he hadn't come even once. So I soon slid myself off of him and said, "No! Enough for me, its your turn Pedro!"

He just reacted a little annoyed saying, "Why? And what the fuck is this, you calling me Pedro Pedro all of a sudden?? I am PP right!!"

I simply stated that, "You are PP for the world. But tonight you are my man Pedro. Pedro who is only mine and no one else's. So yeah, I'll call you Pedro only."

He was still annoyed but I guess he liked my answer for he just gave an annoyed grunt which I chuckled off and took him in my mouth again.

Now, I could taste his pre-cum and got delirious with pleasure. It was so sweet like ambrosia, the nectar of Gods.

I started lapping it up and in my excitement said, "Oooo Pedro, u taste so fucking nice... I am your cocksucker Pedro.. I can't wait to taste your cum."

The asshole then burst my happy bubble saying that, "AJ, I can't cum tonight."

I stopped my movements in surprise. Why? Did he not like what I was doing? Was I doing something wrong?

He saw the hurt in my eyes and clarified, "Whenever I drink wayyyy too much, I can't cum."

What the effing fucking fuck!! This disclosure was required at the start of the night!! Not when I have already cum thrice!! I felt horrible.

As if reading my mind, he said, "Don't worry!! I had a great time till now and I am sure you are having an awesome time too. Cumming isn't everything. Normal times also, I cum with my hands only."

His last statement reconfirmed that he did in fact fuck pussies without a condom and after some crazy fucking, he would withdraw his cock from the girl's cunt and cum by jacking off.

That would usually be his modus-operandi. I wanted to somehow clarify that with me he could keep fucking till he would cum in my ass, fill it with his man juice.

I knew he fucked many pussies but I trusted him enough to believe that I won't get any STD from his touch.

But I chose to not clarify my entire deduction and quietly stated, "But I want to taste you" and resumed sucking him.

He let me suck him but he said, "Don't worry AJ! Next time I'll cum while fucking you!! I'll fuck you so hard and long you won't be able to walk straight for a week!!"

So there will be a next time I thought to myself and smiled at the prospect of getting to give my virgin ass over to his godly dick. Getting the cock of the man I love to take my virginity was such a wildly erotic thought.

I said, "I can't wait for it Pedro" and resumed my sucking.

He chuckled and said "Yeah bitch, you wait and watch!! That ass of yours will get destroyed. You'll scream and shout when I fuck you relentlessly.

"If you want you can fuck me again AJ. Do you want to fuck me."

I just squirmed again. I wanted to fuck him. Again. And again. And again.

But I didn't want him to feel used or abused or make him feel pain tomorrow, so I did what I did best and kept sucking my man.

We will have this again. Then I will get fucked first and then fuck his brains out.

He just placed his hands on my head and let me continue to suck him. I kept licking and sucking his dick like a candy for the next 10-15 minutes till I realized he wasn't moving much.

Not sure when, but my darling Pedro had drifted off to sleep somewhere in between my blowjob. I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel a little bad that he dozed off while I sucked him, but we had had a crazy night till now and had done a lot of things.

It was 6 am in the morning and we had been at it for the last 5 hours.

One of us was bound to fall asleep and that had to be him cause I clearly had much more fantasies to fulfill with him, than he had with me.

I just continued to suck him some more then proceeded to lay besides him. I so wanted to cuddle him and have him hold my full naked body against his but I didn't feel like disturbing his slumber.

He looked gorgeous while sleeping. His long lustrous eye lashes gleamed through his shut quite eyes.

Truth be told, the best feature of his were his eye lashes. They were honestly even better than his porn star dick.

I just quietly kissed his eyes so as not to wake him and pushed myself a little down so that my face was closer to his mid section and soon I also went into a nice slumber after the thoroughly satisfied (but still not satiated) sex I got that night.

I woke up thrice in my slumber to just check if it was still him besides me. Yes, it was not a dream. I had truly spent the best night of my life with the man of my dreams.

All three times, I slept again with a smile on my face. I woke up around 9 am with the sunlight beaming in the room, saw my naked man, then saw his crotch in front of me and instantly knew what to do.

My kinky side went into overdrive and even though we had gone to sleep just 3 hours back, I positioned myself above his thighs and started sucking his soft dick in my mouth.

I wanted my man to wake up so we could make love again and I wanted to wake him up in a manner I know no one has ever woken him up before.

So I sucked him with an urgency and a renewed vigor as if his dick was my only oxygen supply.

Soon enough, his dick was at full mast and I was happy with my reward. I felt some movement and realizing that Pedro had woken up, looked up at him to meet his gaze on me.

He was so intently watching me go to town on his fabulous dick. I could see him thoroughly enjoying the attention to his dick this early in the morning.

I just smiled him a good morning and proceeded to suck him again.

Soon enough I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

Last night felt like ages ago to me and I wanted to desperately feel his entire naked body pressed hard against mine.

I know I became selfish but we had developed a nice rhythm where we were being ourselves without the fear of getting judged.

So I pushed my whole naked body on top of his and started feeling his entire being. I lay my face below his, canoodling in the gape of his neck.

I proceeded to give him a kiss right on his lips. His morning breath kiss was soooo sinful.

I again found myself melting away in his kisses. I continued making out with him, ruffling my hands through his hair, holding him so tightly and he just lay there letting me have his way with him.

He was letting me do whatever I wanted so I started biting his neck a little, playing with his chest hair a little, nuzzling my nose in them and licking and kissing them, sucking and kissing his tender pink nipples.

And with all this, I started thrusting my dick on his dick.

I started to move my body and created tight friction between our dicks.

Instead of fucking his hole, I was trying to fuck his dick now if you get what I am saying.

I was so much in love with his dick and was wanting to make sweet nice love to it.

He knew what I was doing and just had his eyes closed smiling through it all giving out low grunts.

He was letting me fuck his dick also. Man I loved this guy!!

My lips on his, my dick on his, my body on his. Obviously I couldn't contain myself long enough even though I had already cum like a volcano so many times just hours before.

Soon I was screaming, "I am cumming, I am cumming!!"

Pedro just held me tightly in his embrace and moaned loudly while I burst my seed on his cock and belly. I was spent!!

I couldn't believe it! I just came with the friction of his dick against mine. I didn't even touch my dick once and I erupted like a volcano. Again!!

No one had ever had this deep an effect on me, my body and my soul.

I never had known that such pleasure existed in this world.

Through the daze of lust, I had channelized my love, heart and soul into my time with Pedro and I had vowed a silent vow to always keep him happy and content.

Through all these thoughts in my mind and with my senses slowly returning to my body, I tried to catch my breath panting heavily post my release and Pedro just kept stroking my back trying to comfort me.

After a while, I looked up at him and said, "Good morning" with a big smile on my face.

He replied, "Good morning AJ! How was your night?", with a mischievous smile on his face.

I said, "Pedro, it was the best night of my life!! Thank you sooo much for giving me this."

He smiled and said, "I had a fucking amazing time AJ but the night was too short man. But I am glad you enjoyed it."

I nodded my head in agreement and kissed his delicious lips again. Man I couldn't get enough of his lips.

Through the night we had developed a steady rhythm where we were being so open to each other about our feelings, inhibitions and sex through our actions.

So I didn't feel surprised when PP just simply stated, "AJ, you should explore this side of yours!"

Truth be told, I wanted nothing else more than to explore this "side" with Pedro. I didn't have to explore my bi or gay side, that wasn't relevant to me.

The side I wanted explored was the love I had for Pedro - the feelings I had developed over the years but pushed to my sub-conscious, naive, ignorant mind everyday until last night.

But I knew Pedro meant my "bi" side when he said that.

How do I tell him I am bi for him and him alone?

It isn't like a switch which just gets turned on or off and I start looking at guys instantaneously.

I did all I did since it was "HIM" I was doing all of it with.

But I didn't want him feeling pressurized or over whelmed so I just responded with the other fear in my mind, "Pedro, I can't. I am a Husband, a father, a goodies two shoes. Average guys like me, don't get to try such things or live such lives."

He said, "AJ, I knew you were interested in guys way back. I have a sixth sense that ways. I always knew how you truly felt!!

"And I defended you when people spoke ill about you in a derogatory manner behind your back, laughing that you speak or behave in a very overtly expressive, feminine or gay manner."

I continued staring at him absorbing what he just said while he continued, "AJ, I will always stand with you. I will never leave your side. I will always support you no matter what you chose."

I understood what he meant and I thanked him for that.

Last couple of hours, my general wit had abandoned me and I couldn't do much of talking.

Had I had it, I would have confessed all my desires through my words and not just my mouth. But alas, that was to be for another day.

This brief morning conversation made me realize that maybe he didn't love me the way I loved him but he certainly assured me of his presence in my life helping me scrape through its perils.

I was happy with that itself. I felt so blessed to have him assure me of his support at that moment.

He then nudged me to get up and said, "Now its time to meet the parents. I am sure they will love you but put your best foot forward okay."

I just elbowed him thanking him for helping me take the pressure off and we got up to get civil.

I was happy meeting his parents and I knew they will like me but was confused on why Pedro was insisting that I ensure that I be liked by them.

Blinded by love, I happily deduced that he wanted me in his life in a special way and just gleamed up at that prospect.

That was until I saw myself in the mirror that is.

I was horrified to see my collarbone all bruised with hickeys.

Oh shit! I was fucked!!

I complained to PP for marking me like this and he just laughed and smirked saying, "Yes!! You are mine now. But good luck explaining those to your wife."

I was fucked!!

How will I explain this to my wife whom I were to meet next weekend.