Touched & Fucked but Not Loved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing aside my worries, I proceeded to get decent again and met his parents.

Like Pedro wanted, I ensured that they loved me and I also liked them quite a lot!!

I could see that Pedro had a nice caring family and he was the apple of their eyes I could see.

Soon, between our chit chats though, things got a little heated with his parents since his mother brought up the topic of his marriage.

She complained how Pedro isn't interested and how she wants him happily settled.

He argued back that he was happy and he had enough reasons in his life to be happy.

I was happy inside knowing I will also be one of the reasons now but was caught like a deer between the two of them.

He angrily went for a shower and I wanted to follow him in but with his mother around, I tried to hold myself and not ogle at his bare body again.

Fucker removed his clothes and positioned himself inside the bathroom next to the door such that his naked silhouette was only visible to me while he shot back an answer to his mother.

He saw the lust in my eyes and went back in. He was teasing me while arguing with his mother!! Such a twisted soul he was!!

But I loved him all the more for that.

Alone with his mother, I said, "Why do you insist on his marriage?"

As if on repeat, she said, "Because I want him happy."

I patiently replied, "But why you think he is not happy?"

She just said, "We as parents are not enough for him. He needs someone to comfort him when we are gone."

I understood her concerns.

I replied, "Your son loves you a lot. He doesn't love anyone else more than you. Relish that.

"Don't push him away with your inhibitions in your mind. He will be happy even when the Almighty calls you."

I held her hand and said, "Spend the time you have with him enjoying his laughs, presence, and attention. Give him happy memories to cherish, not sad ones of being a disappointment to you for not marrying.

"And don't worry. I will always be beside your son I promise you. I will shower him with love and happiness, even when you are gone."

She softened a little and said softly, "God bless you my dear!"

A tall promise by me I know. But that morning was a whole new life for me.

I know Pedro didn't love me the way I loved him but surely the passion I felt wasn't missed by him.

Now, we had graduated to the next level in our friendship, our relationship.

Lost in my thoughts, I saw Pedro step out of the shower.

He chose to walk around just in his jeans showing off his sexy torso.

I so wanted to devour him again but kept myself in check.

We were getting late for our lunch date with the gang so I also got ready soon and we proceeded to leave.

I wanted to take him just one more time in my embrace and kiss him with all my passion and hunger but that was a very risky proposition.

Plus he wasn't behaving distant or reserved with me and I thought not to embarrass him like this or push his buttons too much.

We soon met Rachel and our other friend and made merry.

Pedro was not a light drinker but given the bouts of drinks he poured down his throat it was obvious that he again had a nice buzz going for him.

In that buzz, he happily repeated twice to the entire group that his ass was hurting.

I think he was having problem sitting after the fucking I had given him.

I was a little proud of myself and kept chuckling in my head but also kept silently praying that others don't pick up on this stupid man's weird statements.

I didn't drink or eat much since I was still hung over on all the amazing sex I had had last night.

I did have a glow about me though and my friend just jokingly asked me if I got fucked last night cause I looked happy.

The hair at the back of my neck rose a little but I recovered fast by giving a mock laugh and showing him the middle finger. He just laughed and let go but I kept myself in check after that.

Pedro was not sitting next to me or looking much at me but that's how he normally behaved towards me when we were in a group so I didn't think much of it.

But I, on the other hand, for a change, kept stealing glances at him and his body.

I kept thinking of his naked body under his nice chic clothes and kept reliving the night in my head.

Soon we said our goodbyes and when I hugged Pedro I whispered ever so slightly "Thank you for a great night Pedro. I love you."

He was pretty high again and just hugged me back and said something incoherently about me enjoying my life a little more.

I just told Rachel to ensure Pedro reaches home safely since they were sharing a cab and I made my way back home.

Once back, I went for a long shower and did the damage assessment to my collar bone.

It was all blue and had marks on it.

I reluctantly googled how to remove hickeys fast.

I wanted these hickeys a little while longer thinking that way Pedro stayed with me a little while longer but I had to be civil before I met my wife the coming weekend.

Through the weekend, I kept thinking about the night and couldn't help but text Pedro saying, "Pedro, thank you for giving me the best night of my life."

He immediately replied saying, "You should live my weekend life once AJ!!"

I wanted to ask him if we can meet up again but I made a mental note that I will take him up on this challenge later.

I thought that now that we were this intimate, we would end up spending some quality time every now and then.

My wife was away for the entire coming month and I was to just be with her at her parent's place the coming weekend.

Apart from that, I was a free bird and none would be any wiser about whose company I was in.

10 June 2019

The entire weekend, I waited for Monday morning eagerly.

I would get to see Pedro today.

With butterflies in my stomach and goosebumps all over my body, I walked towards his desk.

It wasn't a walk of shame this time for me.

I had a bounce in my step, a sparkle in my eyes, a giggle in my smile.

I was walking to my man.

We had shared the most intimate moments and done the most intimate act not many hours before.

This opened up a world of possibilities in my mind and my heart like never before.

I could do things and behave as I couldn't before.

I could finally break my promise to myself of not initiating any physical contact with him!!

Now, I could think of being alone with him a lot more.

I could think of weekend trips or late evening walks for just the two of us.

I could think of asking him out for dinners or movies without the fear that he will say no.

I could think of holding his hands during these dinners and movies or just in general without thinking twice.

Send some silly love notes along his way, wink at him and blow air kisses through the day.

Actually lean in and steal a kiss also when we got some privacy.

Ask him to take me for a ride in his Harley, sit behind him on his bike and feel his body pressed against mine and let my hands wander all over him aimlessly, maybe even rub his shaft during our rides.

We could bunk office and just spend the day with each other locked up in a hotel room doing the nasty and being with each other.

I now could think of being romantic and lusty with him in a hopeless, shameless sort of a way ;)

Man, I felt so liberated!!

The world had just opened up to me!!

I mean I knew we weren't a couple but the possibility of getting to be with him so intimately was exhilarating and empowering for me.

Since we made love; colleagues who met me asked why I was so elated, friends who met me deduced my alone time away from my wife was doing the trick, my wife realized the zing in my voice over phone and felt happy for me (I tried to hide my guilt with her).

All observed but only one knew the real reason - My Pedro!!

And it was to remain our happy little secret. Just the two of us!!

I was so ecstatic I got to share something with Pedro which no one else deserved to know.

Through this all, I happily made my way to his desk to find him sitting on his desk.

As was customary almost every week, I could see Pedro trying to scuttle the weekend binge drinking hangover and getting back into the office groove.

This was his usual Monday Morning ritual.

I walked over with all the elation in my heart and content in my soul, until I locked my gaze with him.

He smiled but I felt something in his eyes.

His body language had become a little stiff seeing me.

He didn't get up and give me a hug like he had done before in my earlier walks of shame after those horny weekends.

I saw remnants of shame and regret in his eyes and all my elation evaporated.

I tried not overthinking it but what happened next hit me like a truck!!