Touched by the Moon Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wren's groan turned into a growl, a bestial sound of lust and hunger, which was exactly what Sam was hoping for. What she didn't plan on, however, was that bulbous growth on his cock to becoming even larger, and then to realize his vigorous fucking was forcing it against her slippery slit with every thrust. It wasn't painful, but it quickly became too much for Sam to just ignore, especially since she didn't know what it was in the first place.

"Wren... Wren!" In seconds, her surprise turned to shock when his thrusting nearly forced the thing inside of her. She called his name, but he was too intent on his pleasure, too lost in his own moon-lust to note that her calling his name was to stop him, not urge him on to go even faster. But by that time, it was too late.

"Nnngh!" Wren grit his teeth and pushed one last time, and that round shape slipped through the ring of tight muscle.

"Fuck!" Sam raised her head and screamed the word--she was in shock mostly, but then that fullness she'd experienced redoubled. There was an immense, eye-opening sensation of pressure that made Sam scream, too torn between shock and pleasure to know the difference.

"Oh! Oh my God! Fffffuuuuuuuuuck!" Sam coiled arms and legs together around his body, whining with every breath, feeling sudden tears glistening in her eyes. Her climax hit her hard, so suddenly she hadn't even felt it coming; liquid fire rushed up through her breasts and down her thighs at the same time. Her body locked up, squeezing even tighter around his submerged cock. "Oh fuck!" she cried. "What the fuck? What is happening? Oh fuck! Ohhhhmmmm!" Sam couldn't remember ever feeling so full in her life; Wren's cock was buried to the hilt inside of her, as deep as anyone had ever been, and they were locked together.

"Cumming... Cumming!" Wren's voice sounded drugged or dazed, as if he was overwhelmed by the sensation himself. Sam remembered the excessive amount of jism he'd shot in the woods and felt his body and cock twitch violently as he came; she closed her eyes right and felt him shudder, and she shuddered with him.

The feeling of his cock, of the hard knotted muscle snuggly locked inside her throbbing cunt, it was equally fascinating and terrifying at the same moment. Every time he came, each spasm ground his shaft up against her tight walls and G-spot, making Sam gasp and shudder all over again. And it just kept going, his orgasm continuing on beyond anything she'd ever experienced before, until she was sure her belly was starting to swell from his continued expelling of seed. "Oh fuck... Fuck! Wren, it...it won't stop. Why won't it stop?" Sam gulped for air and rubbed her cheek to his temple, squeezing every aching muscle she had around him. "What are you doing to me?"

"Sorry," Wren whispered, so overwhelmed himself he could hardly even manage that. "Thought you knew... Sorry."

"Mmmmm, fuck... Fuck it." Sam felt overwhelmed and a touch delirious herself, and could only hold him tight, clinging with arms and legs. "Fuck whatever it is. It's good. Feels real good!" Sam rolled her hips back and forth, compressing his dick against the inside of her cunt just right, and she squealed as another orgasm burst in her belly. "Fuck! Fuck! Mm!" Her body was starting to melt, Sam was sure of it, but she just savored everything in that moment, right down to the soft, fleeting sound of his panting as that orgasmic high finally and inevitably came down again, bringing them both with it. It was with reluctance and disappointment that her heartbeat began to slow, her sore body beginning to ache as his unnatural climax finally came to an end.

"Shit," Sam said, blowing out a hard breath. "What the fuck was that?" She bit her lip and carefully moved her hips, then caught her breath with a whimper. "No, no, definitely no," she said, biting her lip harder.

Wren's shoulders went tense; most of his body quickly followed. Turning his head, he met her eyes for a moment then looked away, and Sam had the distinct notion that he was embarrassed. "Never done it...with another werewolf, have you?"

"I hate that word," Sam said, wrinkling up her nose. "But no. Does that explain the...?" She held still, so as not to jostle the physical connection, but pointed down towards his groin.

He nodded. "Yeah. The knot is...it's normal." Wren's face was quite red at that point. "Should go away in a few minutes."

Sam looked at him and burst out laughing. Wrapping her arms about his head, she leaned in to kiss the crown of his head. "Okay then, I...will have to remember that for next time."

The man blinked. "'Next time?'"

"What, are you a 'one-and-done' kind of guy? 'Pump-'em-and-dump-'em?' 'Hit-it-then-split-it?'"

He snorted. "I've never heard of any of those."

"Good, I might've just made up at least one of them." Sam laid her head back on the pillow and sighed. Her moon-lust was sated for the moment, but she still felt...strange, as if something was off. Wren seemed content to stay quiet, and so she resolved to do the same, stroking his hair while staring at the long strips of silver moonlight painted across the far wall.

Sam took a glance over her shoulder out the window near her bed: the rain clouds had started to dissipate and the world was washed out with the bright, pale glow. Phil was still gone, and after fishing her phone out of the pocket of her coat on the floor next to the bed, she didn't see any messages from him--whatever errand he was on, it didn't seem that he was through with it just yet.

What was going to happen by the night of the full moon? What was her dad going to do about Tennessee Watkins--would he leave? Stay and fight? Was there a third option she didn't know about? Sam had spent years searching for Phil, only to show up and start to watch everything go to shit. Try as she might, Sam didn't see any way to get out of someone having to fight Tennessee. And that seemed like a risky proposition, at best. That didn't mean she was willing to accept that outcome, of course; she'd come too far to lose Phil after finally finding him. The fate of Wren and his other pack members was in the balance, too, whether they were strangers or not--and Wren was very quickly turning into something else, whatever that was.

Sam sighed, laying her head down again. From the sound of it, Wren was already asleep--that must've been nice, to not have to worry about...well, everything. She wanted to be annoyed with him, but try as she might, Sam couldn't follow through with it. So, she let her lover rest for just a few minutes more while she stared at the ceiling and puzzled over what to do about Tennessee Watkins, and why she even gave a damn in the first place.

12