Touchy ... Feely

Story Info
She arrives at the Valentine party.
752 words
4.07
7.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The valet stood - mouth agape - holding the car door open.

The driver, dressed in a white linen suit, held out his hand to assist Her. She grasped it and stood beside the car. He offered his arm and they walked into the party.

The crowd hushed as She entered, Her golden tanned skin glowing in the lights.

Standing in four inch, ankle strapped, stiletto heels, She was nearly his height. In contrast to him, She wore black heels and garter belt supporting black hose. Nothing more. Her lightly oiled and bare Mons prominent in the evening light.

With wavy brunette hair, golden green eyes, dark red nails, and perfect makeup, to say She was stunning would be an understatement. Her perfect, cone shaped breasts, nipples lightly rouged, drew attention throughout the room, everyone silent as She entered. Men, and women, licked their lips in appreciation.

As they circulated men would ask if they could caress Her.

"Fingers only," Her escort would respond. "and only to the breasts."

Always the touches were respectful - as if a Goddess had bestowed a Favor.

She would close her eyes in response to the lingering touches, catch a breath, shiver a moment, and then straighten a bit and nod. But never a word did She utter.

A woman in a black cat suit approached. "May I?"

"Yes, but fingers only - to Her breasts."

"What about her vagina?"

He looked over at Her, then nodded. "Yes, but fingers only."

The woman in black looked into Her eyes while running fingers over Her nipples.

She shivered

The woman in black ran fingers from Her breast, across Her belly and into Her vagina. There she pushed two fingers deep into Her, and then withdrew with Her sweet nectar coating them. The woman placed them into her mouth, sucking them clean. Then she pushed two fingers deep into Her cunt again, withdrawing even more liqueur. This time she placed her fingers on Her lips, slowly painting them with Her special juices.

She moaned, sucking the fingers into Her mouth. A long intense shiver ran through her, and she looked into the woman's eyes and nodded.

The woman opened the crotch of her suit, ran her fingers through her own flowing cunt and offered the fingers to Her. She avidly sucked the fingers for several moments before She released them. She smiled slightly, and nodded.

The couple circulated for three hours, with more caresses, more touches, even the occasional butt squeeze and nipple pinch. One tried to insert a finger into Her ass, but a sharp hiss and rebuke ended that.

Near the end of their evening, a nude and petite blonde on a leash was brought to kneel before Her. She opened her legs and presented Her flowing pussy to the girl, who cleaned every drop available, a chore that took considerable time as She was flowing copiously. She shivered through several mini-orgasm which only intensified Her offerings to the girl.

Finally, She stepped back, turned to her escort and gave a curt nod.

She silently nodded to the other guests as She passed them, accepting their admiration as her due.

They returned to their waiting car, the valet again waiting with open door.

She stepped to the car and leaned forward, placing hands on the seat, and presenting Herself. "Fuck me Sergio, Fuck me hard!"

"Yes Mistress." Sergio said as he unzipped his pants and stepped forward. His cock, normal in length, but thick in diameter stood proud as it sprang forth. In an instant he was balls deep into Her, the natural lubrication she had been generating all evening allowing full penetration into her velvet tunnel.

"Ahh, that's nice. I always love the way you fill me. Okay, give it to me, I've been waiting all night."

With a smile on his face, Sergio withdrew until only his head was nestled in Her opening, waited a heart beat, then another, and then drove completely in.

"Yesss. That's the way. Fuck me baby, make me come. Make me feel that thick, beautiful man meat of yours."

Like a man possessed ( and maybe he was) Sergio pounded into Her flooding velvet tunnel, holding his own release to time with hers.

When she came it was with a wailing howl that brought partiers to the door.

Slowly Sergio stood, straightened himself, zippered his pants, and helped Her into the car.

He handed the slack jawed valet a generous tip, took the wheel. and drove off.

She smiled.