I met Rita in Jamaica Pt. 01

Story Info
Vacation turned to torrid affair.
3k words
4.44
2.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I arrived at a well known Jamaican all inclusive resort we had been wanting to visit for a long time. We planned our vacation at the beginning of March to escape the cold weather of the Colorado Rockies near Denver.

We found sunny weather and beautiful beaches, excellent food and generous top shelf drinks. The wait staff was responsive and attentive. An added bonus was that the women were absolutely beautiful. Their dark skin, fit bodies and radiant smiles made all our encounters with them a pleasure. Though most of the female tourists were a bit older like my wife and me, these women were easy to look at too.

On the second evening of our stay we decided to try a highly recommended Japanese restaurant. We were seated with another couple from, of all places, Cheyenne, Wyoming, just up the road from Denver. The couples names wereh Henrietta and Dave. She preferred the short version of her name, Rita. They lived less than two hours from our home.

Rita is in her late forties. She has short dark hair with streaks of gray, five feet seven inches tall and a body I would call Rubenesque. Full breasts that look like ripe melons, a flat, but soft stomach, a full rounded rear and attractive legs. How do I know all of this? Keep reading.

We were seated in a corner of the restaurant in what I would call cramped quarters. They restaurant was quite busy and buzzing with the sound of people happy to be on vacation. I was seated across from Rita with our legs nearly touching.

My wife is shy around people she doesn't know well and it appeared to be the same for Rita's husband. Rita and I chatted away while our spouses chimed in sporadically. We ordered drinks and dinner and generally enjoyed the evening.

Midway through our meal I suddenly felt Rita's bare foot lightly rubbing against my leg. I looked at her and she gave me an innocent smile. At the same time her foot rose higher along my leg and softly pushed into my crotch against my suddenly growing cock. My wife and Rita's husband were oblivious of Rita's teasing. I struggled to keep calm as Rita became bolder, applying more pressure on my crotch.

As we finished dinner our waiter approached us, cleared away our dinner plates and silverware and set out dessert menus.

Rita looked at the waiter and asked, "Do you have any creamy dessert? I feel like something that isn't too sweet." My worked up imagination thought about Rita sucking my cock and letting me dump my cum in her willing mouth.

As I daydreamed about face fucking Rita the waiter brought me back to reality by asking, "And for you sir?" Everyone had ordered dessert except me. I asked for coffee and whatever my wife had ordered.

This whole time Rita kept pressure on my crotch and I feared I might blow a load in my pants as my wife asked me if I was okay.

"Honey, you look a little flushed. Are you okay?"

Thankfully Rita just then dropped her foot. I said I was fine as I struggled to regain my composure. My cock felt like an iron spike in my pants.

We finished dinner uneventfully and my hard on subsided a bit. We said good night and Rita said, "Let me take a selfie of us." We squeezed together and the photo was taken. Rita then innocently asked me for my cell number so she could send the picture to me. I gave it to her and we parted.

"They seem like a nice couple," my wife said to me as we walked to our room.

"Yeah, they were nice."

My cock was still partially engorged and when we got to our room I turned to my wife and kissed her as I pulled her into my embrace. My cock was back to being fully erect and pressed into her stomach. My wife loves fucking and she started pulling at my belt and pants while I unzipped her dress and tugged off her bra and thong panty. We fell into bed and I flipped her onto her stomach and lifted her onto her hands and knees into her favorite doggy position. She reached back and snagged my cock and guided it to her wet snatch. As soon as I was lined up I pushed and in one stroke had buried my rock hard dick into her pussy.

But.

My wife felt tight, wet and hot inside her love canal. She was ready to be fucked and pushed back against me, but I suddenly wanted her to beg me to fuck her.

"What are you doing? Please, fuck me!"

But.

"Honey, fuck your feel so good. Fuck me! Please!"

I savored the feel of my horny wife pushing back against me. I started pulling out until the tip of my dick was almost to come out of her, then I would push into her cunt. I repeated this and was rutting my wife to a strong orgasm.

But.

I really love fucking my wife. Doggy style, 69, missionary, cowgirl, really any way is incredible. She is a fantastic lover.

But.

But I was thinking about Rita. 'Sometimes when we make love, I still see your face.' The words of the Ambrosia song suddenly made sense to me. As I drove my wife and myself to an epic orgasm I was thinking of Rita putting her foot on my cock during dinner right under the nose of her husband and my wife.

My wife was more crying out, "Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! I'm cooommming!"

"Rita cum for me!" I blurted out as I dumped my sperm into my wife. Her only reaction was to cum harder than she had in a long while. As I blew my load I thought either my wife is going to kiss my ass for helping her get off or she was going to kick my ass for calling out Rita's name as I fucked her.

We came down from our sexual high as I collapsed onto my wife's back. I rolled off her and pulled her into my arms.

"I guess Rita giving you a foot job over dinner worked you up."

"What? You knew what was happening?" I couldn't hide my surprise that she had been aware of Rita playing with me at dinner.

"You idiot, we've been married so long I can tell when another woman is giving you a hard-on. But if you fuck like that all the time that's good for me."

I was sailing into uncharted territory as I said, "I don't know what to say, but yeah. Rita gave me a total boner at dinner and I was thinking about her while we had sex."

Then my wife surprised me.

"You should try to sleep with her. I don't think her husband is doing anything to keep her satisfied or happy. Otherwise she'd a hotwife and he wants you to fuck her anyway. I can't believe he didn't know she was playing with you under the table. I think he knew and either accepted it or ignored it or approved of it."

"Let me get this straight, you're saying it's okay for me to be with another woman? Are you giving me a hall pass with Rita?"

"Yes. You have my permission. But...you might be asked the same question by me. What's your answer going to be? Can I ask for a hall pass?"

We were now way beyond uncharted territory. I wanted to say the right thing. I didn't want her messing around with anyone else. But it was a double standard to go out and try to get laid at the same time I was telling my wife to be in a sexually exclusive relationship with me.

"Do you want to roam a little?" I asked.

We were walking on broken glass and we both were being careful with our words.

"I'm not going to lie," my wife said. "Sometimes I think about what it would be like to fuck another man, but I love you. And I know you love me, but I've seen you look at other women when you thought I wasn't looking. It actually makes me a little horny, like tonight. While Rita was playing with you my pussy felt wet and I wanted to watch you with her. Am I a pervert? Maybe. Do I want your permission to fuck a stranger? I don't know, but maybe yes."

I was at a crossroads. If I wanted to step outside our bedroom with another woman I had to give her the same leeway. This was quickly becoming the toughest decision of my life.

But.

But I wanted Rita.

"What are you thinking? If you want to go after her, I'm saying it's okay. But I might look around too. What do you think?"

I realized a number of things: 1) I really wanted to try to bed Rita. 2) My wife had given me a hall pass and her encouragement to do so. 3) If I was going to stray she wanted my approval to do the same. 4) I really really wanted to bed Rita.

"Your willingness to let me try this is incredible, but if you think this will separates us in any way, then I don't need to do it. We've got a good thing going and I don't want to screw it up. But I have to admit that getting a stranger in bed is a fantasy. What rules, what boundaries would we have?"

It was my wife's turn to think.

"We share what we do with other people when asked, no details left out. We don't take anyone home without permission. If you can make it happen I want to watch and maybe join in. We stop immediately if one of us asks the other to stop."

I was amazed. My sweet wife had been thinking of fucking other men to the point she knew how we would manage it. I imagined she had been approached in the past, in fact I know she had been hit on because when it had happened she had fucked like she was in heat. And she wanted to watch me fuck another woman! And, could I handle this? She wanted to fuck another man.

As we laid in each others arms, we fell quiet.

She had started rubbing my cock gently Anna said, "Don't worry. We'll work it out. But for now you have my permission to do Rita if you can."

My dick was hard again and my wife rolled on top of me and slid me into her warm, wet pussy. She squeezed me with her pelvic floor muscles and we made slow love.

As she bounced up and down on me she quickened her pace. Now she was riding at a good, fast pace.

"Just think about Rita...are you wanting to fuck her. Do you want to taste her cunt? You want her, you want to fuck Rita, don't you? Don't you?!?"

As she fucked me, I laid back and lost my thoughts in a fantasy about Rita. And fucking Rita as my wife watched. I was over the edge and started pumping my sperm deep inside my nasty wife.

"Fuck! Don't stop! Fuck me Rita! Fuck me!!!"

AsI climaxed my wife started her orgasm.

"Fuck me my honey. Fuck like I'm Rita!"

As we exploded into one another my wife fell onto my chest. Our breathing going as if we had sprinted a mile.

We laid tangled in each other and my wife said, " I can't wait to hear if Rita is good in bed." Then we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and got cleaned up for the day. My wife likes sleeping in, so I left the room quietly and went in search of coffee. I decided I would get Rita alone if I could. Since she had texted the selfie to me I had her phone number. Though it was somewhat early, I sent her a message.

ME: Good morning. I'm in the lobby coffee shop. Can you come down?

After only a few minutes I received her reply.

RITA: Morning, down in 5.

I fixed myself and Rita coffee. My wife likes her coffee full of creamer and sweet so I took a chance and made it the same way for Rita.

I felt a tap at my shoulder and I turned and there she was. She looked good enough to eat, and I planned on doing that as soon as I could.

"Hi, I hope you like cream and sugar."

"I do. Thanks. Looks like we're both early birds. Where's your wife?"

"She's sleeping, where's your spousal unit?"

"He's sleeping in too," Rita said. "He has a few too many drinks last night. I had to put him to bed. Between his Colorado gummy's and alcohol he's usually passed out early. Did you make good use of the woody I gave you."

"Actually yes. My wife appreciates your work. But I was thinking of you the whole time. Were you just teasing me or can we take this somewhere?"

We were getting more daring as we talked.

"I hope so. I got so juicy playing under the table with you I had to use my BOB to help me get to sleep."

"What are the chances of us getting together here?" I asked. "I have a hall pass I want to use with you."

"I think the chances are good, but we may have to use your room. I expect my husband will be drinking himself to sleep. But I don't want to be distracted by having him asleep in the room. I bet your wife could find entertainment of her own."

As Rita spoke I realized my cock was growing hard. Was it because I was scheming with Rita or was it the thought of my wife getting fucked by a stranger?

"I would love to spend this evening with you. We don't know anyone here, so we could do dinner and a drink first. Even PDA with you would be fun."

"It would be fun to be on a 'date.' But I want to feel the cock I got hard in my mouth and in my pussy. See if we can use your room and I'll see if I can get my husband passed out early."

I was amazed. It wasn't even 8:00 a.m. and I was planning on sex with this horny and amazing woman.

"I think I can make the room happen, but..."

Rita asked, "But what?"

"She might want to watch."

Rita thought for only a few moments. Then said, "That works for me. I always wanted to cuck the wife of someone I would be fucking. Might be fun, but it would be nice if we could get the room alone the first time."

"Are you really going to be able to ditch your husband?"

"We have an understanding. I want more sex and he's not interested. I don't sleep around, but if I see someone I want to be with he looks the other way. He knew I was rubbing you last night. He just ignores it. I'm glad you're in Denver, I go there often and maybe more now."

Rira leaned into me and gave me a wet, open mouth kiss. She probed my mouth with her tongue and I wanted to fuck her there, on the spot. That we were doing it in public made it the more exciting. After all, we were in a foreign country and no one who stole a quick glance at us knew who we were or where we were from. I had never been one for PDA, but with a woman not my wife it was exciting.

We parted and agreed to meet at seven in the evening for dinner at a French restaurant.

I returned to my room and found my wife had showered and dressed into a swimsuit and cover up for a day at the beach. I changed into my swimming trunks and a T-shirt and we headed outside.

My wife restarted the conversation. "Have you thought anymore about what we're discussed last night while you imagined Rita riding you?"

I had planned to ease into this topic, but she obviously been thinking about it.

"I have and if you're still game I going to spend time tonight with her."

"Come on," my wife laughed. "It's okay to say you're going to sleep with her, fuck her. I still love you. But I've decided you have to tell me what goes on in detail. And if you bring her home that's okay too. It's interesting that you found someone who might visit you when we get back home."

"Well, since you've brought it up, I am going to dinner with her this evening. I need to bring her to our room. Do you think you could occupy yourself for a while?"

"Honey! That won't be a problem. I'll go to the speakeasy tonight. Just remember I will be flirting around."

"Just be careful. I want you to be safe. Are we cheating if we're open about what we're doing?"

"We're not faithful or unfaithful. We're giving each other permission. Do I have your permission?"

I really didn't want her with another man. Another lover. Reluctantly I said, "Yes."

My wife surprised me when she said, "I don't want to fuck another man, but I'm curious about sleeping with a woman. And there are attractive tourist women here, but the women who live here are gorgeous."

The thought of my wife making love to a Jamaican woman was an incredible turn on. Maybe a threesome? We ended up spending the day sunning and enjoying each other's company. We both had Rita in the back of our minds, but neither of us spoke of her. But my anticipation was running high and I wanted to fuck my wife but she stopped me by saying, "Save it for Rita."

[End Part 1]