Tough Enough for Lita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: "Let me fuck those titties, baby."

Lita: "Mmm, that's what I want too. Stay hard for me."

Me: "Always am for you."

She pulled me toward the edge of the bed, got on her knees there and we kissed some more. She sucked on my cock a bit and then stroked it a bit.

Me: "I want to feel those big fucking titties on my cock."

Lita: "Mmmm...they're all yours now."

Lita sucked on my cock some more, up and down the shaft for about twenty seconds to get it wet. She leaned forward and pushed her massive tits all over my dick. She rubbed those titties on my cock, pushing her tits against it while moaning in pleasure.

Me: "Oh god yeah, they feel so good. Just like that."

She kept on rubbing her tits against my cock.

Lita: "Just like this huh?"

Me: "Fucking right. Just what I want and need."

I continued to pound Lita's tits with my cock and she was moaning in pleasure. Then she looked at me and smiled.

Lita: "That felt amazing. So how about you put that cock inside me some more?"

I smiled back at her.

Me: "Let's do it."

Lita crawled onto the bed and laid on her back. She spread her legs apart almost as if she was inviting me, I rubbed her clit, I kissed/sucked on her pussy a bit and then I put my dick inside of her so I was on my knees on the bed while her legs were spread apart.

Lita: "Oh my fucking god...yes! Yes! Fuck me, baby!"

My cock was harder than ever as I pounded her pussy some more and was moaning a lot. It was really aggressive for a few minutes.

I turned her over on her side, then fucked her from that position too.

Lita: "This is what I need, fuck yeah!"

Me: "Me too. You are incredible!"

From there, I turned back onto my back and she mounted me again. I was kissing her tits again as I fucked her some more. I ended up cumming on her belly and we wiped it off with a towel.

We kissed some more, just as passionately as when we started earlier in the day.

After we were all done and laying beside eachother, she asked: "So did you enjoy fucking Amanda earlier?" I thought about lying, but I decided to tell the truth.

Me: "She's okay for a girl, but nothing like a woman like you."

Lita: "You certainly showed me the kind of man you are."

Me: "Happy to give you more whenever you need it."

Lita: "Just keep giving me what I want and when I want then we'll be just fine."

She laid her head against my chest as we both smiled as I marveled at the night I just had.

12