Tow Truck Driver Cucks Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Erin lifted her head off him with a loud gasp. She moved quickly, suddenly climbing onto Bill's lap with her back to me. Before I could even truly grasp what was happening, she panted, "I need you to fuck me. I need this big cock in my pussy!" She straddled him, lifting herself high enough to grab and guide his cock to her opening. From my position, I could clearly see her legs spread, her pussy gaping and wet as his cock head was guided to her opening. She planted her mouth on his again, kissing him as passionately as she had previously. As though in slow motion, I saw her start to lower herself, her lips parting impossibly wide as his head disappeared inside her. "Oh fuck!" she cried out in a muffled voice, her mouth still partially covered by his. I sat there watching, stunned. I'd just been punched in the gut, or at least that was how I felt as I watched inch after inch of his big veiny cock slide inside my wife as she lowered herself all the way right down to his balls in one slow, steady motion, groaning and crying out, her head twisting back and forth as she panted like a dog in heat.

"Ya Erin. You like my big cock?" Bill asked, knowing her response. "You sure take it well."

"Yes! Oh God!" she started to lift herself, then drop down again, staring him in the eyes as she did. Soon, she kept him all the way inside her and started grinding on him and moaning endlessly. I'd never been able to give Erin the type of satisfaction I was witnessing her receiving now. I couldn't even fathom how she had taken suck a big cock, so deeply and so quickly.

Bill grabbed Erin's hair, pulling it back, her head following so that she was leaned back toward me. He brought his mouth to one of her breasts, sucking her nipple, then biting it and making her squeal. He looked at me as his teeth pulled on her nipple, making her moan again. Next, he let her head go so that she could lean forward again. His big, dirty hands went to her ass cheeks and grabbed them. He lifted Erin a few inches, holding her in the air, then started to fuck her from below. He moved hard and fast, his balls slapping up against her ass with each thrust as he pounded into her. My ears were starting to hurt because of how loud Erin was yelling.

Bill lifted Erin up off his cock, holding her there in the air as though to display how strong he was. She gasped at the sudden absence of his cock. I could see Erin's pussy gaped wide open, almost begging him to push back into her. His cock stood there at attention, twitching and shining from her juices. Erin's juices emphasized every vein on his shaft, and the large ridge that ran up the underside. Even I had to admit that it was a far more impressive cock than mine. Bill turned, dropping Erin onto the her back on the seat beside him. He spun and climbed between her legs again, grabbing one ankle, then the other as he pushed them up high, lifting them above her head and folding her in half.

His big cock hung there, pointing straight out at Erin, twitching occasionally. A ribbon of precum started to ooze from the end, finally hanging about an inch out of his cock head. They both looked down as he adjusted his hips, bringing his cock head to her opening. "You want this again? You want my big cock, don't you Erin? Tell him. Tell your pathetic little man that you want it."

Erin's eyes stayed fixated on his cock at her opening. Bill repeated himself, "Tell him!"

Without looking at me, Erin spoke, "Yes, I want it again."

Bill spoke again, "Don't tell me. Tell him."

Erin glanced in my direction, "I want his big cock inside me again." She turned back, looking between her legs before quietly pleading, "Fuck me."

Bill moved his hips again. He made a point of wiping the precum along her opening before quickly thrusting forward. Erin gasped, his head finding her once tight opening. He slid in, all the way, making her gasp even louder, "Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck me!" she cried out. I suddenly wondered if her pussy would ever feel the same for me.

Bill immediately started to pound into my wife. His huge, pendulous balls slapping off her ass again and again. I was powerless, watching my wife folded in half as this big man beat her pussy without mercy.

Erin continued to cry out, "Yes! Yes! Of fuck! Uhhhhh, oh God! It hurts! Don't stop!" it was endless.

After at least 5 minutes of relentless, punishing fucking, Bill suddenly stopped again, leaning back and pulling out before sitting back on the seat again. Both of them were dripping sweat. All the windows of the truck were steamed up, and the cab reeked of sex. Erin laid there on her back panting, and Bill sat there catching his breath. "Damn girl. Your pussy is so tight and small. I keep bottoming out in you."

"I know." Erin panted. "I've never been fucked so deep before. It hurts, but it feels incredible."

"Well, I ain't done yet." Bill grinned. His cock twitched, grabbing my attention. Bill noticed as I glanced at his cock. "Ya, you see that Erin? Your little cuck hubby likes looking at my cock too."

Erin looked at me, a look of pity on her face. I was ashamed for having looked.

Bill spoke again, "It's okay little man. I'm almost done with her. Just need to fuck her a bit deeper. You know, rearrange her guts and leave her with a present." He winked at me, then turned to Erin, "I'm going to make you so sore that you think about me for days."

Erin replied absently, "That's already going to happen."

Bill looked at Erin with a grin, "Get on your hands and knees."

Erin immediately turned over, facing Bill.

"Well, I was going to fuck your pussy, but I can start with your mouth instead."

He got onto his knees, the back of his head pressing against the ceiling as he moved his cock to Erin's lips. She eagerly opened her mouth for him again. From this angle, I was in awe of how wide her mouth had to open to accommodate him. Bill braced himself, moving his hands to Erin's waist, holding her sides as he started to fuck her mouth. He moved slowly at first, Erin sucking him as he did. As Bill's pace quickened, Erin simply opened her mouth, allowing him to fuck it. Drool started to run from her open mouth.

"Damn girl, you got a great mouth. I'm gonna fuck that throat."

I knew Bill's wishes were impossible. Erin had never been able to deep throat my 5" cock and certainly wasn't going to be able to do it for one more than twice as thick as mine. Erin didn't protest or react, simply allowing him to use her mouth. I suspected that in the state of passion she was in, she hadn't grasped the intent of his words.

Bill kept fucking Erin's face, half his cock disappearing inside with each thrust as it filled her mouth. He paused, pulling back and holding his big head at her lips. He moved one of his big hands to the back of her head. "Take a deep breath girl, here I come." He moved forward slowly as his cock slid deeper, finally hitting the back of her throat. Her back arched slightly for a moment as she gagged. I knew this was as far as he could go. He held himself there. I saw him lace his fingers through her hair, then saw his grip on her head tighten, then his ass cheeks flex. Erin started to heave, her back arching again, then his cock moved forward, inch after inch disappearing. I saw Erin's throat bulge as Bill's big cock moved impossibly far into it. I was stunned as his balls finally met Erin's chin, and Erin's hose pressed against his pelvis and pubic hair. He held her head there for a few more seconds, then pulled back and out of her mouth.

Erin gasped loudly, coughing and breathing hard, trying to catch her breath. Surely she would protest this violation. As soon as she regained herself, without a word, Bill moved forward again. Erin opened her mouth without hesitation, and Bill did it again, sliding all the way. Erin didn't heave as much this time, and as soon as he was all the way in, he started to fuck her face with short strokes, smacking his balls against her chin again and again. This entire process was repeated a half dozen times before Bill finally pulled all the way out.

"Damn girl, that's one great mouth! You almost made me cum, but I promised you I was going to fuck you even harder and give you a present. Now turn around." Bill ordered.

"Yes please." Erin panted quietly.

I still sat there in shock of what I was seeing. My mouth was agape. My wife was doing things to, and letting this stranger do things to her, that I was never permitted. I suddenly became aware that my cock was throbbing inside my shorts as I watched this man abuse and pleasure my wife.

Erin had turned around, facing the side of the truck behind me as Bill positioned himself behind her. Both her knees were on the bench, but Bill's left foot was on the floor. He grabbed Erin's hips as he positioned himself behind her. "Look at him. Look at your hubby while I fuck you and give you everything you ever desired."

Erin slowly turned to face me, a look at shame or embarrassment, or maybe pity on her face. I stared into her eyes, watching them grow wide and seeing her mouth open as she gasped, indicating the exact moment Bill pushed into her again. He started to fuck her slowly. I looked down her body, seeing his big hands squeezing her hips tightly, making indents as he fucked her. He was thrusting forward, almost bouncing her off his pelvis before pulling her back again. Erin gasped breathlessly with each thrust.

"You ever been fucked this deep Erin." Bill asked. His words more a way to boast of his size and stroke his ego rather than to ask a question.

Erin's head shook from side to side to say "no". Bill pushed in again, pulling Erin hard as though he were trying to push right through her. Erin gasped, "Oh Fuck!" she cried out.

"Keep looking at him!" he slapped her ass, making Erin yelp. She turned her face to me again. "Don't you dare look away, or I won't give you what you really want." He scolded.

I saw a look on Erin's face that I had never seen before. It was a look of absolute pleasure mixed with pain, and pity. She wanted him. She wanted everything he could give her, and she felt bad for me for not being able to do the same for her. I understood, as sad and pathetic as that was.

Bill moved his hands, gathering Erin's thick locks into a long ponytail, pulling her back and holding her face in my direction. His other hand went to her shoulder, pulling her back slowly as he tilted his pelvis forward. He spoke to Erin again, "Tell him how it feels. Tell him everything." Again, he was wanting his ego stroked.

Erin stared into my eyes as she cried out, "Oh fuck, he's so big. He's so fucking deep!"

Bill spoke again, "Yes Erin, tell him everything" he started to fuck her in long, slow strokes, "Tell him how it feels. Tell him what you want me to do."

Erin stared at me, "He's so deep. He's hurting my guts. It hurts, but it feels so good." Her words were breathless.

"What feels so good?" Bill asked.

"His cock. Your cock." She replied, not sure if she were telling me, or answering him.

"And what do you want?" Bill asked forcefully, pushing deeply as though to emphasize his words.

"I want him, I want him as deep as possible. I want him to hurt me inside." Erin panted.

Bill pulled her hair, "Tell him what you really want!"

Erin shook her head in feigned defiance, but Bill pulled her hair tightly, then pulled his cock back so that the head was barely inside her. Bill barked at her, "Tell him! Tell him or I won't make it happen!"

I couldn't believe his control. Erin shook her head again, her last attempt at control, but Bill pulled his cock out as if to show that he was fully in control. Erin looked at me again, staring into my eyes as she bit her lip. My cock throbbed again, my hand rubbing it through my pants subconsciously. I reached back and touched her cheek, "It's okay baby. I want to hear it." My own words surprised me. I really was enjoying this, watching my wife being used and manhandled, dominated while I was cucked. I felt more shame, but as I did, I felt my arousal increase. My cock was now rock hard and twitching.

"Damn it!" she cursed, "I want Bill to fuck me hard. I want him to cum in me!" I saw the desperation and relief on her face. She wasn't lying.

"Good girl." Bill panted, "I knew you were a dirty girl as soon as I saw that outfit you were wearing. Now I'm going to give you what you've only dreamed about before. I'm going to make your insides hurt like you never imagined so that you think about me and what my big cock did to you. You ready?"

Erin replied instantly, "Yes! Fuck me. Cum in me!"

Bill brought his cock forward to reward Erin, pushing all the way into her again. Erin moaned and cried out, expletives spewing from her mouth as Bill started to fuck her harder and harder. He finally released her hair, grabbing her hips tightly again as he pulled her against his thrusts, pounding her pussy as hard as he could.

"Erin continued to cry out, "fuck! Oh! It hurts!"

Bill asked, "you want me to stop?" his pace never wavering. I think we all knew he had no intention of stopping.

"No! Don't you dare stop! Not till you cum in me!" she looked back at me. "Is it okay baby?" she asked. I had no control over the situation, but I think she was slightly worried for me out of guilt.

I answered, reaching over and pushing her hair back, "Yes, it's okay. I want this." Erin smiled, her eyes rolling momentarily as Bill slammed forward.

Bill started to fuck Erin even harder. He was trying to break her. To make sure she never forgot him. "Yes. I'm gonna pop in this tight little pussy. I hope you're on the pill!" Erin wasn't of course. I'd had a vasectomy years before, but nothing was going to alter this course. He pulled Erin's hips back again and again.

She was biting her bottom lip, then started to plead. "Yes! Yes! Cum in me. Fill my little cunt!"

Bill needed no more encouragement. He pulled Erin back one more time as he pushed forward and started to shake, "Oh fuck! Yes, I'm cumming! I'm gonna fill this little cunt!" Bill grunted and moaned, his big body shaking. His fingers were buried in Erin's hips, squeezing her and pulling her impossibly hard.

"Yes! Do it!" Erin cried out, then screamed as she started to shake, suddenly overcome by her own orgasm.

Slowly, Bill's body shook less. His fingers loosened on Erin's hips. He slowly started to lean back, his cock sliding half way out, but he paused there. He gestured to me, "You're gonna want to watch this." Bill grabbed his shaft, still holding the end of his cock inside my wife as he started to slowly squeeze, and milk the last of his seed our of his cock and inside her before sliding his cock the rest of the way out. I noticed the hand prints left on her hips from him grabbing her so tightly.

I saw and heard some of Bill's cum splash onto the seat between them. He sat back, panting. Erin collapsed forward on her chest before rolling onto her back, then rotating so that she sat beside him.

"Was it what you wanted? Did I hurt you good?" he asked.

Erin nodded sheepishly, avoiding my gaze.

"You gonna think about this cock for days, I guarantee it. You're going to hurt even when you sit down" He boasted.

Bill grabbed his cock, milking it again so that a slow trickle of semen escaped, running down his shaft. "You aint gonna leave me all messy like this, are you?" Before Erin could answer, Bill reached over, grabbing the back of Erin's head and directing her to his lap. She didn't resist, or hesitate, leaning over to his cock as he wanted. She licked his shaft up and down, cleaning him. "Good slut. Don't you stop until I tell ya. I ain't done yet."

I shouldn't have been surprised. Bill's cock hadn't softened at all. Once again, he pulled Erin's hair back and started to guide her mouth up and down him. He turned in his seat, sliding his legs around so that Erin was between them as he laid back on the bench seat. I hated to admit it, but I loved the view he had provided me.

"Good little slut. Keep going. Use those hands again." Erin obediently moved her hands to his shaft and balls, using her best technique again. "You like the show cuck?" he asked me without looking in my direction.

I nodded.

"Tell her. Tell your little slut wife that you like watching her suck my big cock." He ordered. "I sure love watching that wedding ring on her little fingers while she does it."

I spoke as ordered, sadly telling the truth, "I love it baby. I love watching you sucking his big cock."

Erin moaned, her pace quickened with renewed enthusiasm.

"Good girl. I knew you were a slut from the second I saw you. You like the feeling of my big load in that pussy? You like feeling how much I stretched you out?"

Erin moaned again.

Bill's breathing quickened, "That's good. You're gonna get the rest of my cum down your throat!" His words grew louder, more urgent. He grabbed the sides of Erin's head, fucking her face faster and faster, his hips lifting. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" He spoke faster still. "Yes, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop. Don't stop!" Bill pushed his hips up, wrapping his fingers around the back of her head as he pushed her down. I saw Erin's hands move to Bill's big thighs, pushing back desperately as he forced his cock into her throat. He threw his head back, his ass flexing as his balls spasmed, pumping his seed down her throat. Erin's feet kicked, her back arched, her hands pushed, but she was powerless against him as he held her there until he was done.

Finally, Bill released Erin and she quickly pulled back, gasping and coughing. Her face was crimson red, drool and cum running from her nose and mouth. "Asshole!" she yelled, slapping him.

Bill laughed. "You loved it slut!" Erin glared at him, her eyes watering as she wiped the tears and cum from her face. Bill looked at her, grinning, before he continued, "In fact," he reached forward into the front of the cab, reaching into the ashtray and pulling out a business card, "I'm betting you call me again. You can even bring him to watch if that's what turns you on." He let out a big laugh as he started to get dressed again.

Erin sat there, a complete mess. I climbed into the back with her as Bill climbed into his seat, then brought the rig back to life, soon resuming our trip home.

I wrapped my arm around Erin to console her. At first, she glared at me, "Why didn't you stop him from choking me?" I didn't know what to say. I truly felt powerless against his wishes. Erin shook her head, then leaned her head against my shoulder. "Are you mad at me? You probably want a divorce now." She started to sob quietly.

I looked down at my naked wife. Her hips had big red welts from his fingertips. I could see the puddle of semen still leaking from her pussy. Erin looked up at me. Her hair was a matted mess, her face was still red, and she had cum drying on her chin and chest. I wrapped my arm more tightly around her.

"I'm not mad at you. You obviously needed this. I shouldn't have refused you when you wanted me. This was my fault." I whispered. Erin looked up into my eyes.

"Are you sure you're not mad?" she asked. I had no other way to assure her than to take her hand and place it on my shorts so that she could feel my raging erection.

Erin looked up at me, a look of confusion on her face at first, followed by a smile. She started to rub me through my shorts. "You really aren't mad" she stated as the realisation set in. She slid her hand down into my shorts, grabbing me and stroking my cock

Bill spoke from the front, watching in his mirror. "Damn Erin. You really can't get enough! If I had more to give you, I'd consider coming back there again. For now, you'd better give that poor boy some relief!"

As though obeying Bill, Erin slid to the floor, her ass between the seats. She brought her hands forward and pulled my shorts down before thrusting her mouth onto my cock. I saw Bill's hand go between Erin's legs and she moaned. Seeing her reaction to his touch, and feeling her moaning on my cock in reaction to his fingers was all I could take as I burst into Erin's mouth moments later. I don't know if I've ever cum so much, but Erin eagerly swallowed every drop.