Tow Truck Driver Cucks Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat on the bench for the rest of the trip, Erin in my arm until it was time to dress and depart. Bill unloaded the truck in my driveway without a word until it was done.

"What's the damage?" I asked Bill, adding to my humility.

Bill laughed loudly, "Nah, this one's on me. Just tell her not to lose my card. I'm expecting you to call me again when she's ready to be abused again." He gave me a big slap on the back. "She's amazing. You're a lucky man. Don't be upset if she hurts too much to fuck you for a few days, and don't be a stranger."

Bill wrapped his arm around Erin's waist, pulling her against him and planting a big kiss on her, right there in the open for all our neighbours to see, and some definitely saw as they were at their windows watching our truck being unloaded. He released her, then climbed into his truck. We stood together, watching as the big tow truck disappeared in the distance before retreating inside.

Erin looked at me again, "Did you really enjoy watching that?"

I nodded. "Did you enjoy what he did to you?" Erin paused, contemplating her answer. Finally, she put her hand in mine. I felt something in my palm and when she withdrew her hand, I saw what it was, his business card. I looked at Erin, a puzzled look on my face.

She smiled, "Don't lose that. We may have to call for a tow again some day." She smiled sheepishly as she blushed, then kissed me.