Towards a Surrender Act 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will spend the day thinking of refining your balance and movement Lisa. I will be here to review how you keep yourself focused. There is a computer set up for you in the library. You will use it to find your first lessons."

The thought of Professor Higgins re-occurred to me as I went to the library and began. She filled my days with exercises and adjustments. Once again I was alone to focus and re-create myself. This work, the practice, the lessons with Renee, was somewhat similar to Anais's earlier Instructions. I was the one making these changes to myself. I was the determinant of what I studied and therefore how I would further change my being to a feminine gender. As I left her I asked Miss Renee and she simply smiled.

I easily found the bookmarked sites that Miss Renee suggested to me, but quickly delved into my own search and learned on my own the proper stride of an elegant woman. One video focused solely on the head, another was on 'dance walking'. I practiced the postures and moves until mid-afternoon when the Maid came in.

"There is a simple soup for you. Please follow me."

I walked a few steps behind the Maid and tried to mimic her walk. The practice had helped, but I had a ways to go. This woman could move gracefully compared to my steps.

"Can I walk behind you some more after I have eaten please?"

She returned after twenty minutes. I followed and we paraded about for nearly forty minutes.

"Miss Renee says we are not to speak though Lisa. Afterward you are to shower and dress for the evening."

After the exercise, I was tired and my ankles throbbed. I entered my room and closed the door. I went to the closet and looked again at the black gown on the hanger. I removed my skirt and top and with difficulty I stepped into the gown. As I pulled it to bringing it to my hips it was snug. I didn't wish to damage it, so I immediately removed it and placed it in the closet. I was now aware of the plan Renee spoke of. I figured more than two weeks of focus and her attention were necessary. I masturbated while in the shower, to my memory of her standing behind me in the dark lot the other night.

Dinner was a simple salad with some chilled tuna on the side. Miss Renee ate with me and discussed her requirements for this activity as well. We had spent several hours together today and her mood was less assertive. I knew that she was empowering me and there was a special freedom; I did not speak of this with Miss Renee. I retired to my suite to read another book on manners.

The next day, the Maid came to awaken me with a new dress and a pink satchel of lingerie.

"Today Miss Renee would like you to wear these and the taller heels Miss Lisa."

The dress felt marvelous over the lingerie but the Maid had to assist me with the hose' and suspenders. The silk sleeveless A-line dress had red piping along the knee-length hem. The material moved about as I practiced with the Maid.

- - - - - - - - - -

Miss Renee kept me focused over the following ten days. Her daily Instructions focused on training my posture and then my hand movements, and also my speech and phrasing. This was more work than I had thought possible, but slowly the changes settled and my movement and manner changed. I was tiring of the gait and balance tutoring and I still hadn't met or seen Anais. Then she began a new group of lessons, and her sexual guidance began. She explained the importance of self-confidence in seduction. Renee described the importance of wearing lingerie, and having a scent about me at all times, not to overpower, but to entice. I realized that Miss Renee was no longer stern with me and that her tone didn't convey an ultimate control.

"Lisa, we also need to know how to look at someone. It can be quite erotic to use only your eyes and face to send a signal or communicate a desire." She would comeback to this lesson every few days, for I struggled to accomplish the demure character she desired.

Her lessons were wide ranging, "Adornment has always been part of the allure Lisa." She showed me how to assemble my outfits to suggest a sexuality and yearning.

"A lover will appreciate your care and attention to their world so you need to be aware, to listen and observe," hearing her, I wondered if she could be seduced, but it was a crazy idea.

We were sitting one evening and Miss Renee was telling me of her happiness, "You are a good student Lisa, but the next group of studies, well these are must more intimate".

She opened her bag and withdrew a toy penis, I watched as she slipped to the floor. She pushed my thighs apart and placed the phallus on the edge of my chair. She opened her mouth and her tongue licked around the base of this cock-thing. She kept looking at me as she teased the toy, licking slowly and tenderly. I was aroused and her hand moved to push my thighs wider. Then she shifted the phallus to atop my mons and continued her wordless instruction. I could feel her moving as her mouth now focused on just the fake dick. This was how her overt sex act training began.

"Fellatio is an essential skill Lisa, but it requires care and practice. You should be able to take a penis into your mouth and some bit into your throat, not like a whore or porn star, but with grace and ease." She demonstrated with her simple cock object at first, "I hope you are excite each time we practice," but she said as I climaxed this first time for her moving at my mons was too much, "but never forget that you desire penetration. His cock in your mouth, or your opening, either way."

The toys she left were varied and over a week I found away to enjoy the activity, though mostly when she was participating. There was the moment on the fifth evening, we were in the library, and I was on my knees with the cock positioned on the glass table. She watched me fellating her fleshy toy for some minutes and I was so aroused, that I surprised her and myself, and orgasmed without any mons or penile stimulation.

"Very good Lisa," she was panting, I hoped with excite, or lust, "That was fun to watch! You are getting quite capable," she moved closer and exposed her sex, "Now come and kiss my pussy. You have me in a state, oh shit, please, girl, lick me now. I need some release."

I told her that I had never properly performed cunnilingus, "Well we have the some time now, don't we!"

Later she walked me to my suite. "You will need more instruction, though I did orgasm Lisa." I slept after she had left my suite. She had twice cum on my face, and though I was told to shower, I fell asleep covered in her feminine juice.

The next evening at dinner, we spoke of her first time of being with a woman. She eventually shared her most exciting memory, "My lover Justine, she wore a strap-on dildo and though I had never had anal intercourse, during that long night, she penetrated me. I am . . . , well, my panty is soaked remembering how she loved my body that glorious night Lisa,"

Hearing her speak of being with another woman aroused me, as I hoped she would be with me soon. She told me of Justine's slow entry, "She knew how to fuck a butt Lisa." I was beside myself as Renee spoke so lewdly, "Especially my tight back door; ahh, yes. She started my anal loving that night Lisa."

I had a minor exposure to anal play. The plug had been with me for several months and every time I had it within me I was aroused to distraction. Pushing a larger toy into my body was daunting and I asked Renee, "Will it be painful, I mean, to have his penis within me?"

She explained that she would help me understand this sexual act as well, "All penetration can become painful, but the lover who wants to bring you joy, and a climatic release, your fulfillment, can insert his penis without causing serious pain Lisa. The Instructions have all had some consequence, for you, and penetration will as well. The toys will be helpful but that is enough said on this future event."

I had released as she finished speaking and then she stood. Miss Renee could see something had caused me to flush.

"Just remember Lisa, it is better when two are satisfied," I watched as she pulled her skirt down after smiling, "go and wash that thong please."

She was near the door when I asked, "When will Anais, I mean to ask, might he return soon."

She stopped and told me, "He hasn't left Lisa. You simply are not allowed to see him quite yet," said Renee.

The following day I was annoyed and resisted saying anything.

The study with her guidance carried on for another week and she seemed pleased. I had been careful under her stern and watchful eye, but I was beginning to feel so differently, and wanted some attention from her. She refused my need and said I must be patient, "All women have waited, and you can as well Lisa."

After a quiet lunch during the third week I spent several hours studying a Russian make-up artist's videos at the computer in the Library. Then I found the envelope on the mouse pad.

Instruction E

'I want to teach you restraint and control. There is a different level that you can decide to find. The world you desired is at hand but you must select and request it Lisa'

The regimen of this personal transition was coming to an end. I needed some relief but Renee was explicit. I was still in training and hence Anais would not see me. This woman had control over me and except for my fellatio episodes, I had not been allowed to orgasm. Renee had seen me play in the shower that first time and forbade me to self-release. I tried to find a private opportunity but it just wasn't allowed. As I showered each evening the Maid now watched me. Though I tried to bring myself off she would stop me at each attempt.

My dreams during my fourth week at Anais's home were filled with him and several mornings I awoke with my negligée covered in my semen. The dreams were not recalled, but I could sense that my arousal was caused by my thoughts of Anais on my body, loving my little prick and kissing my nipples and caressing my breasts.

- - - - - - - - - -

Miss Renee's tutorial continued for over four weeks. One afternoon Renee came to my room and went to the closet and removed the gown.

She came to the bath and found me preparing; "Let's see if this fits now Lisa." I smiled while she came beside me.

As she draped the beautiful garment up to my shoulders, "Should I put on some hose' Renee?" I asked. She no longer demanded that I call her Miss Renee.

She told me that I could but that would not be necessary for today. I slipped the straps of my lace brassiere off; "Only the thong can remain Lisa as the dress requires one to be naked."

I stepped into the gown wearing my tiny but secure thong as Renee held open the gown and she helped me bring it up and over my hips, "The HRT has helped you here Lisa. Anais loves looking at your bum."

I looked at her as she said this.

"He watches me?" I cooed, as I cast my eyes downward and reached to pull the braid loose as she pulled the long zipper up slowly. With two sets of hands we still struggled to get the garment in place.

"It is secure, now turn towards the mirror Lisa." and I saw her smiling; her eyes excited by the outfit and my presence.

She suggested that my body was indeed changed since I had arrived, then she caught my pose. "Oh Lisa, you are a flirt! I can tell you; in that dress you look wonderful. Turn about slightly."

I saw in the tall mirror that the open bodice exposed my nipples to view as the black material shifted. I noticed the strap on my right shoulder kept slipping off. "It was made to easily slide Lisa, like the original portrait," Renee offered as I moved the jeweled strap back upward.

"No, no Lisa, your hair needs to be up," Renee came and fussed. As she pinned my braid up in a loose bun I wondered about the meaning of this gown to Anais. Then she bent to help me slip on the taller pair of heels since the dress hem was too long; it was meant to just touch the floor.

She spoke of the three cameras as she adjusted the straps on my shoes. Each location didn't seem overtly intrusive; the Hall, the Library, and the Kitchen.

"He can watch you moving about the house on the cameras, and of course I can send him images from the shower unit if I feel he should see anything. I am protecting your privacy Lisa; I feel Anais should not see a woman's toilette. In another week you may be ready, but it will only be your decision to remain here with Anais. You may elect to leave his home then, or now, today if you elect to. No one is restraining you."

I smiled, looking at the reflection of us standing beside one another. 'No restraining' did not include my sexual release. I considered the two of us in the mirror; her shorter hair was sexy and with mine up, I felt special. I saw her reviewing how I moved my head as I had studied the notes about Sargent's model, Madame Gautreau. Back when the painting was displayed there was hysteria due to its sensual pose, and I had nearly found the position.

I saw Renee smile, "You have quite a lovely neck Lisa as you are turned, there slightly to the left. The training has been effective."

It has been suggested that Sargent might have seen the painting of Madame Gautreau as a study of androgyny; in his mind, there may have been a feminine man dressed and sitting for him, though it was the beautiful Madame Gautreau he painted. Now Anais could be watching me wearing the dress he had produced to mimic the one from the Sargent portrait.

The sensual afternoon lingered as she helped me remove the gown. Actually I had accomplished much of the weight loss, as I was ten pounds slimmer, but there was still work to do. After the fitting Renee told me that Anais might be willing to meet the following day, or the next. I was almost naked as she reached and pushed the thong aside, to hold my flaccid sex and I began to stiffen. Though less than a month earlier she had suggested, "We will be with each other some night, Lisa," this news was exciting, but she hadn't come to my suite in the night. I remained frustrated as she now drew me close, and she moved my hand into the fold of her dress, to touch her sex. She was naked beneath her dress.

"Are you curious about sleeping with a woman Lisa?" She touched my hip as I smiled, thinking of us together. The weeks of training had worn on me, but I had come to enjoy Renee's company. Miss Renee was somehow pleased right now, and I dropped to my knees to kiss and lick her vulva.

With me licking her she spoke of the painting again, "A woman is controlled by the view the world offers," she moaned, "Oooh yes, Lisa, oh," she gasped.

"Her body is reviewed, ah, and judged, ohh there, regardless of the sacrifice she has made. Only she decides if she is acceptable. Madame Gautreau changed her view of the portrait, oh yes, after the initial shock, ohh Lisa, yes, lick my cunt!" she was squeezing my head with her thighs, "ah well, the painting," she didn't complete the statement as I finished between her legs. My face was covered with her ooze as she moaned from my loving tongue and lips, but it was a soft orgasm.

As I prepared for sleep that evening I smiled seeing my thin waist and the real breasts defining my silhouette. I heard the door slowly open and Renee stood wearing only an ivory satin gown and her ivory heels. I saw a bump at her groin and wondered if she was also a transwoman.

"No my dear. This one will feel good inside your body but it isn't warm like a penis," she softly said as she moved closer and I saw the fleshy fake dick erect and the tip above her mons.

As she closed the door I moved to my knees as she had instructed me. I awaited her action to adjust my position. She had shared several faux phalluses with me during the past week to prepare me for tonight, and her fellatio training had been the only sexual release I had been allowed. I had orgasmed several times while giving her toys head. This past week her slim toy had been inserted and I now could see her phallus was glistening with the lube. Now looking up to her face, I was excited. Though she was years older her body was sexy and her arousal was evident. I now saw she had worn nude toned pantyhose on her legs.

"We will attempt to make this special Lisa. Anais is watching us on the monitor," she nodded at the small new camera she had placed on the bureau. "He can see us dear, but he will not hear us."

I was dressed only in my hose' and thong but I had carefully prepared my face and applied the rouge she had left for me on my areolas. The Maid had helped me with my hair. It was now long and flowed down my back, but she had braided it so it fell over my left shoulder.

I closed my eyes as Renee moved to rub her faux cock across my red stained lips. My tongue liked her toy, and I kissed the soft pink tip as she moved it back and forth, then into my mouth.

"You are a cocksucker for me tonight Lisa? You like my dick in your mouth?" She had told me this was an act and we would try and stay on script.

"My dick is so hard for you Lisa," Renee sighed, as I played and teased her toy dick and held the base, which disappeared into her wet vagina.

I opened my lips as Renee slowly pushed the fleshy toy across my wet tongue. The softness of this toy was the thing that caused me to lose it the last time we had practiced. Renee held us still now, as I suckled her thick penis. My tongue flickered along the lower edge.

"That feels wonderful, so good Lisa. Push your mouth down atop my cock," I now felt that the fleshy penis was somehow vibrating within her pussy.

I pulled back, and ran my fingers up and down her slippery fake tube. As I bobbed up and down on just the top of her long shaft, I reached back to twist the anal plug I had pushed into myself before she had entered my suite.

Renee saw the action reflected in the large mirror. "Nice, that you have remembered the plug Lisa. It is your bottom that Anais wants to play with."

As I licked and suckled on her fake prick I realized that she would fuck me tonight. She would do so for Anais, so that Anais could see this act. For months, I had given my choice to Anais and now he was giving my body's special opening to another. I wondered if this would be my fate. Would Anais come to me and be my lover or would he remain separate and away?

Renee was quite aroused by the fellatio of her toy, as it moved about inside her body, and she reached to touch my bottom, "Next can I go here Lisa?" and she pulled the thong aside and slowly removed the plug from my bottom.

She brought it her lips, "ahh Miss Renee, oh yes," I moaned as she then extended the plug to my mouth, I kissed it before she dropped it to the floor.

A moment later, she had me on my back and was slowly rubbing her dick across my twinkled fleshy opening. Her hand held the thong panel while she adjusted the tip of her cock. I looked to her face as she pushed the head slowly into my body, but she withdrew again teasing my hole.

I was on my back across the ottoman, "Ohh, ohh, ahh, careful Renee, oh slow," I cried softly, as she pushed the tip past my ring and then paused, deep within me. I had stalled my breathing as she entered me and now gasped loudly, "Oh, ahh, Renee, oh!".

The plugs had been my only penetrative toys before coming to live with Renee. After the past week of her sex play I knew, I could handle the dildo, but I was anxious.

"Ahh, uh ooow, it's so big," I groaned as the head slipped deeper, slowly, "Oh, oohh my, it's opening, oh yes Renee, ahh, you, your cock is, oh god yes, it's inside of me!" I now sighed with a rushed breath.

I saw her looking down at me as she pushed just a bit deeper into my body. She blew me a kiss, "Let your bum relax around my dick Lisa. We do not want the pain, only your submission Lisa."

We stayed still for several minutes as she bent to kiss me as our breasts rubbed together. This was an amazingly intimacy, her dick was shifting slightly in my bottom, but our tongue were Frenching. This was the first time for me, and she wanted this too, to be with me, to initiate my womanhood. I was still breathing roughly, but I asked her if Anais would mind that she was the first.