Towards a Surrender Act 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Lisa, I am the one who has decided; he and I agreed to this months ago, before I had requested your tattoo. He was unsure of the process of allowing your transition," she was caressing my thigh and she leaned to kiss me.

The cock was inside my body, as we lay still, I asked her if he had been with her, "Yes Lisa, several times. We have been lovers, but those sexual unions were more to ensure I understood, what he needed in a lover."

She now moved her lips to my breast and my nipple, causing it to stiffen. She had told me of her bisexual nature and how the other women she had been with had influenced her lovemaking.

"Has Anais, I mean Renee," she was moving slowly, the action of her body and the cock within me made me pause. I grimaced, but she stopped.

I moment later I breathed out and asked, "Has he been in your bottom Renee?"

She nodded but said, "Yes, each time, maybe four nights, for I wanted to school him," she smiled as the cock settled deeply and we were still again, "Anal sex, well he needed to learn to be caring, to be slower; men can be too assertive and can hurt a girl." I now felt her pull back and out somewhat. Then she pushed into me again. Her joy of anal was based on her past lovers and now she hoped to make my sexual joy, equal to hers.

"Oh, god Renee, ohhh, you, your cock is, fucking, ahh, ohh," I closed my eyes.

I was surprised how her phallus felt now as she had been inside me for several minutes, "I really love how you feel, you're inside of me, I love how your cock feels Renee," I moaned, and she smiled and again bent to kiss me, our breast touching once more.

"Your subtle twitching has allowed you, oh god, yes, you're deep in my body." Now she pulled my face to hers and ravished my mouth and I felt her dick moving and I wanted more of her, and I could feel the vibrations. My hands came to hold her face as we licked and kissed each other. We were both fucking my tight ass.

"Will Anais's cock feel this good Renee?" I softly asked.

She whispered, " Yes Lisa, his cock will be so much better," she kissed me as she pushed into me again, and our mouths continued to kiss and love one another.

"I think I am ready Renee." She had allowed me to stop using 'Miss'. Now she moved off my breasts, and began to slowly pull the cocktoy from my body and she almost escaped, before gliding back within me, she was fucking me. I held her arm to steady myself on the edge of the ottoman.

"Shift up onto the bed Lisa." We did so but the cock of course slipped out of my body. She adjusted and moved up the bed closer. "Get your mouth onto this cock Lisa, make me wet again." I suckled her toy while her hands played with my tits. I could enjoy my ass juice since she had shown me how to deal with my bottom weeks ago.

She asked, "Can you open your ass for me Lisa?" I reached about to hold my left cheek and the thong panel, which was nearest the camera. I felt her finger slip inside.

"You are wide open, almost gaping Lisa, we can fuck, but just slowly okay?" As she said this, a second finger entered my body. "

I had closed my eyes but, she said softly, "Now here comes my cock Lisa," and as she shifted she pushed her fake stick past my ring, in deeper than before. I moaned in pleasure as I took in her cock.

"God yes, Renee, ohh, that dick, oh my god, I love you, fucking, me!" I had a rush as the phallus was hitting my inner wall. I almost ejaculated, but she now moved to kiss me intimately. I loved feeling her nipples rubbing against mine. I was the sexual woman beneath her, my lover.

As Renee moved, her penis plunged in and out of my body. She spoke, "Women have been fucking me like this for years Lisa. Soon you will appreciate my use of the toys to open your bottom. Anais will love your warm tight hole."

As she pulled out of my tight body, I felt empty, "Fuck, stuff it into me, now Renee, again, god yes!" and I felt something building inside me.

"I want you to ride me Lisa," and she pulled out of my body, "Ride me looking away, right at the camera, so that my cock will hit you just so."

I moved, to straddle her hips and she held the thong aside again as I lowered my ass atop her dick, and now I could control the fucking by rising and falling with my thighs. I closed my eyes to relish the slow action of her cock on the walls of my ass.

"How does this feel Lisa? The stubby bit inside my pussy, ahh yes Lisa, I'm close, fuck yes," she was moaning as I moved off of her thighs but immediate dropped down to have her phallus deep, "I'm going to, shit Lisa, I'm cumming!!"

I turned back to look at her as I felt my climax near. Her hips now began to roll and I knew I would climax soon.

"God, Renee, you are fucking me!! I hope Anais can see the joy you have brought me!! Oh my god, you are fucking me!!"

I saw her smiling in the mirror as she focused. We were both gasping for air.

"I'm no longer, fuck me, I'm not a virgin! Renee, fuck me, oh god yes! Oh god yes, you feel incredible, fucking me Renee!"

A moment later I climaxed, and I released for the second time in three days. My tight thong caught most of my semen, but some was on my belly. She remained buried deep within my ass. I panted as I realized the wildness of our act. A woman had fucked me; I would never forget this moment of bliss, of satisfaction.

I remained atop her hips with the cock buried within my bottom as I felt the juice of both of us; it slowly dripped down onto her thigh. I was still breathless while my fingers stroked her clitoris.

The pleasure of her cock was still with me and I teased and caress her un-hooded clit. I looked at her as I held the stiff clit and a moment later she came again with a sharp scream.

"Good god, Lisa, yes, there, hold, oooh, hold, no more, enough!!"

She had fucked me this first time, but I brought her orgasm too. Her cock was still inside me as I rotated and our tongues met. She had an orgasm with her stick still inside me. I relished the small thrusts she made while convulsing.

I was now what Renee had helped me become, a transwoman. She had penetrated my body lovingly, and we had climaxed together. I wanted badly to be desired, and I was now certain that I could adjust to Anais's needs. I was this new reality, and hoped to have Anais with me soon. My hope was that Anais wanted me, needed me, and that we might become part of each other's lives. I also knew that I would miss Renee, for she had suggested that her time with me was near an end.

"This isn't enough, I know Lisa," she touched the fake penis and pulled it free of my body and her own.

"I have spent the past weeks helping you and have seen an emotional, beautiful and aware woman, reveal herself subtly to me. Anais will take care of you now, and will love you as only two can love each other."

We lay holding each other afterward. Renee had become close, but she and I knew she was a surrogate, that Anais would take over and I would be Lisa, truly a part of his life.

"How do I leave if he does not accept me Renee?" I asked.

She kissed me and giggled, "I am certain, he will be good to you. He wanted to be with you months ago Lisa. He initiated this sort of quest, to find you, yes with my assistance, but he is ready for you Lisa. You two will be good, you will see."

As we snuggled and my eyes closed, Renee said, "My work is finished and Anais has taken care of me, so I need to say my goodbyes. A taxi will arrive in the morning early."

I had only dreamed that my life would actually allow me to become a female, a transgender woman. As I lay in the guest suite after Renee and I had made love I considered fortune's circumstances that had brought me to be here at Anais'. As a young person, I had fantasies of becoming a girl but the details of those paled in contrast to Anais and Renee's involvement in my transition. My facial and body structure were the source of constant derision from others when I was young, even from many of the girls; I was 'too pretty'. I had no reason to hope that someday I might become feminine, or that my thoughts and experiences might be female. My existence, as Lisa tonight, with Renee, far exceeded any imaginings. I had related to lesbian loving for so long that Renee's insistence that I needed to be ready for penetration seemed overstated.

She had been a part of my development. I had come far over these months and I was Lisa now. I was Lisa due to her assistance. The next morning I awoke well before six, and walked to the window, naked to watch her leave in the soft morning light.

My mind recall how it had occurred, I closed my eyes; she had entered my body and I was enthused; I loved the profound feelings Renee had caused within my body. I felt so stirred by her phallus that in the dark, late last night, I dreamed of Anais. I reached to the nightstand for the replica of his member. Surely my sexual needs had evolved but I would miss Renee's femininity and her arousing kisses. Most of all I had been loved and I wasn't alone. Renee had helped with my bodily changes, but also, she had inspired me to live as a lover, of women and hopefully of a man. The physical reality of my body had influenced my mental view and my spirit. Renee's loving offered a perspective based on a new and different world. As I had moved from my bed to watch her leave I turned seeing the closet door ajar, and saw the lovely black gown. I knew there was much more to understand. Anais would be there to help me now, I felt certain. I was chilled and reached for the silk sleeping gown.

I moved again to the window and heard the quick tap of her heels on the stone and then the clunk of the car door. She had not looked back as I had hoped. She was going.

As the taxi drove away, I had hoped that he would come to me.

I remembered the lesson and suggestions Renee made:

'Take the sex slow at first Lisa. Start with fellatio. You have been well trained but remember to cover your lower teeth. He will be patient; I demanded that he be and he has also been trained. He understands the virginal nature of your sexuality and he will be careful. You will enjoy his warm body lying with you. Try not to fuck like a bunny though, your bottom is fresh and needs more exposure to a hard cock.'

The End of Act II

To Be Continued . . . .

By MadQuill