Tower of Babylon Ch. 01: Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman went to her knees and followed the orders.

The patriarch kept eating, looking bored.

"She's a real pervert, hon. Humiliation makes her cum buckets. Try it, spit in her mouth, like this," Angelina hawked up a fat one and spat it right into the woman's eager mouth.

The big man waved to his men, ordering, "Go ahead, let's see." The men rose up and took turns spitting in Mrs. Takeuchi's face and mouth. She shuddered, eyes half-closed. A moan escaped her lips.

"Ask nicely, and I'll let you masturbate," Angelina said, almost sweetly.

When the woman begged, she gave a nod. Almost desperately, the woman exposed herself, using her painted fingers to rub herself to completion. She seemed quite satisfied at the end.

Mr, Parker raised an eyebrow, "Not bad. I remember her husband now, thought he'd get one over on me. Make sure that son of a bitch gets shown the videos. I might even fuck her myself sometime. Maybe in that guy's bedroom. No wait, I'll do it in his office or wherever he's working now."

While this scene was unfolding, the maître-d' brought out the special.

"Excuse me sir, your special. The owner's very own daughter," he bowed. A young woman was tied to a serving table. Dessert items, sliced strawberries and cream, were spread across her naked body and a large whole strawberry was in her mouth. She trembled under everyone's scrutiny.

"Looks too sweet for my taste," the big man shrugged. "You know what I like."

"Of course," Angelina smirked. "Mrs. Takeuchi, please proceed to eat out our dessert. Make it a good show with all the best angles."

"Yes, mistress," the woman said as she stood up, leaned over with her mouth and tongue, and began eating the food off of the other woman's body. Soon, the ropes were undone and they were straddling each other in sixty-nine as they ate each other out in full view of everyone in the restaurant. The remnants of the strawberries, frosting, cream, and other items were soon smeared all over their bodies as they lapped and fingered each other anxiously. A few people took camera phone snaps but the security men did nothing to stop them.

Segment 6: Transition

Helena noticed the bags under his eyes at the next class they shared. The TA was rather perfunctory as he handed out some materials for self-study as it wasn't a lecture period.

"You'll burn out if you stay up too late," she advised. "Good sleep is good for the brain."

Paul didn't explain what had kept him awake of course. Nothing had happened but he could still feel the warm breasts that had been pushed against his back. He rubbed his eyes and crossed his legs.

Once again, Helena asked him to lunch and he joined her. This time there was no sign of Sung to Paul's relief. Although he was sleepy, he couldn't help enjoying the time with Helena. He'd always admired her wide smile and large, brown eyes that were full of curiosity and life. It also didn't hurt that she had a fine figure that looked good in whatever she happened to wear though the mini-skirt she had on was driving him crazy. Her long tanned legs kept bumping into him as they ate and talked. He just couldn't force himself to chase her away. There seemed to be a pattern to his life, he sighed.

It wasn't too long until Sung finally showed up, ruining the moment. He seemed a bit dejected as he plopped himself down next to them without being asked.

Paul rolled his eyes, "What is it now?"

"Bro, you should have told me," Sung pouted.

"Told you what?"

"That you had a hot girl living with you, man," Sung said. "No wonder you haven't been letting me over. Some friend, man."

Helena was frowning. Paul blurted, "What are you talking about? I don't have any room mates, though if anyone should split the rent it's you considering how many nights you stay over."

"Ya, well, whatever. Sucks that you didn't want to tell me. I'll see you later," Sung slinked off, hands in pockets.

"I have no idea what he is talking about," Paul stammered. "Really. I live alone."

Helena didn't seem to buy it. She made a curt excuse to leave and quickly got up.

Paul dejectedly stared at the swish of the skirt and the elegant ass that was rapidly retreating. Although he regretted it, maybe this was for the best. Sung was sure to start the rumor mill and he might have been paranoid but he could feel the eyes on his back. His college life looked to be all over now.

When he got home, it still surprised him that Cat was waiting for him. It didn't seem real. He tried to ignore her and when they went to bed his mind was full of images of Helena and he had dreams of her that were rather imprudent. He had to think of a way of getting rid of Cat, as even if it wasn't with Helena, his future relationships looked unlikely at the rate things were going.

Of course, he didn't know how wrong he was at the time.

Segment 7: The Instructor

Priscilla Henley had only been an instructor for a few weeks, but she'd quickly earned a reputation at the Fremont College of Gayle University. She was in her mid-twenties and without much experience so she had taken the appointment despite her reservations, especially knowing the reputation of the backers of the private university, a group of religious zealots from her understanding. What galled her was that the very students openly flaunted the religious tenets formally set into the schools by-laws at every turn, including those of chastity and recreational inebriation. She'd caught them hazing a freshman girl in one of the classrooms, as well as making out in the closets, inappropriate sexual language, and students smoking weed on campus though that had resulted in expulsion at least though she suspected it was a scapegoat who had been dismissed.

Complaints to the headmaster had been stonewalled despite her continual efforts. She knew she was flirting with dismissal, but she could not turn a blind eye to everything.

This might be the last straw, she thought as she headed into the meeting with the Dean of the college, Timothy Garrison. She held a printout from a special request put into her email box. She waved it at the Dean who was sitting in his office with another guest who she ignored, "This is ridiculous. What kind of Christian school is this?"

"Ah, Ms. Henley, perfect timing, I was just meeting with the Proctor. Mr. Wright, meet one of our newest instructors in the Sociology department."

The man didn't get up but merely nodded his head. He looked to be in his fifties, well groomed and wearing a casual suit. He had a signet ring on his hand that flashed in the light. It dawned on her who this personage was and what he represented. A cold lump filled her stomach.

She continued, "How am I to teach propriety if these types of exceptions are allowed?"

There was a pregnant silence as the Dean held his tongue. The Proctor gave a slight cough, "If I may. What is your position here, Ms. Henley?"

The tone in his voice immediately caused Priscilla to take a moment of pause. A trickle of sweat formed on her back. She stammered, "I am here to serve, sir. I apologize for speaking out of turn." She sat down with the paper in her lap.

"May I?" he pointed to the note. She meekly handed it over and waited as he read it.

"I see. Your adherence to doctrine is duly noted, but this falls under the new revelation. It does not supersede the prime directives, including that of respecting the leadership of ones elders." The last part he emphasized pointedly.

She reddened, "I don't see how it's even legal."

"Ms. Henley, we follow God's law here, and what is commanded upon us from the elders are not for us to question. If you still object, you may leave without prejudice," the Dean announced. "You have family you are supporting, correct?"

"I am, but this is crazy! You can't expect me to accept this!"

"Mr. Wright happens to have connections to the court handling certain residency permits, as I understand?"

The man nodded, fingering his ring, "Indeed, it's a small world after all."

"Very small. Getting a housing permit in this city is more challenging every day. Dark times indeed."

Defeated, Priscilla lowered her head, "Understood. I will rescind my objection."

The Dean perked up. He clapped his hands, "Good, good. I'm glad that is settled. Please follow the instructions as it reflects our new policy going forward. The handbook will be updated on the website."

After she left, the Proctor chuckled, "A bit green still I see."

"Yes, but I'm sure she'll be ripe soon enough."

-----

Paul always looked forward to the class helmed by the new hire, Ms. Henley. To be fair, he was somewhat enamored with her haughty looks despite her boyish haircut. Her sandy hair was short cropped but still feminine and accentuated her elegant features. She was a stunning woman in her own right, he thought and he often daydreamed despite himself.

He tried to focus as he tried not to get caught leering by Helena who had finally spoken to him again. In fact, she had seemed rather apologetic, pestering him about his new roommate. She claimed she was just a bit surprised but she knew he had a good reason for it. He'd managed to fend her off by offering an explanation after class, though it ended up not mattering.

Henley seemed a bit muddled as she nervously stopped her lecture to make an announcement, "I've been instructed to explain a new development in our classes today. It's actually somewhat providential as it will be an excellent demonstration of what I have been discussing about normalization. Society can shape itself to tolerate many things that would seem outrageous outside of context, and today, we will have an example of that."

The class buzzed, puzzled by the change of topic and tone. They didn't remark that she hadn't actually explained anything at all.

Sung leaned over, "I wonder what's going on?"

Paul shrugged, but what happened next shocked him to the core.

Henley continued, "Beginning from today, we will have a new student auditing the class. She will remain anonymous but will be under the care of one of our other students. Disruptions will not be allowed. I've been advised by the University that the faculty will treat our new guest with due consideration for certain delicate circumstances and all private matters are to be held in confidence. I do hope everyone accepts this maturely." Her face reddened but she made no other admission or announcement of anything usual as Cat, still quite naked, strolled into class.

There were some murmurs and even a hoot from one of the students but it was all rather muted as Cat boldly took a seat next to Paul, who was too shaken too move or say anything. A couple students objected and walked out. Of the rest, maybe the reprobate students had been jaded by their past shenanigans including the time several had streaked the campus, but Paul was amazed at how quickly they settled down.

"Hi Master, I was told to attend classes with you as your pet," Cat said brightly. "I'm here to serve, so do anything you please." She stuck her tongue out at him and lewdly spread her legs at him. He tried to ignore her, sweating. Helena looked blankly at them from her seat opposite. His mind roiled in panic but the class resumed as if everything was normal though a few people did not seem comfortable.

Finally, Paul raised his hand, "Excuse me. Doesn't anyone think this isn't right?"

Her instructions had been clear, so Henley stayed on the script, disappointed with hers weakness, "Mr. Parker, please refrain from interrupting the lecture. I fail to see what the problem is." She hoped no one noticed her lip quiver.

Stubbornly, he blurted, "Then I will have to excuse myself." He dragged Cat out into the hallway.

"What are you doing?" he shouted as they walked into a side hallway. He tried to block her body with his own so that she was harder to be seen from the main hall.

"The mistress called and ordered me to go to class," Cat said. "Please, you know my circumstances."

"But how can you do this?"

"It's not too bad once you get used to it," she said. "A lot worse can happen you know. Please. Let's just do this or my life will be fucked, quite literally."

He paled at the casual way she said this. He finally relented when he imagined what his father and step-mother might be capable of doing. He sighed, "Yes, you're right. Here, use my jacket to sit on in class. Those chairs are nasty. We'll just play this game until Angelina gets bored with this charade."

She brushed the jacket away, shaking her head. "Rules are rules."

Something snapped inside of Paul, he replied, "Ok, have it your way since you keep insisting."

Back in class, he avoided eye contact with Helena as he went back to his seat, followed by Cat who slinked along. He ordered, "Sit on the floor and play with yourself."

She seemed surprised, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, play with yourself. Masturbate, and spread yourself so it's easy to see. And even if you're done, keep playing with yourself until the end of class." Maybe reverse psychology would work to shame her, he thought. His life was over anyways.

"Of course, master," she said. She parted her legs and began fingering herself as the professor droned on as if nothing was going on in the back of her classroom.

"Why don't you go to the front of class and do it?" Paul added, getting angrier.

She complied, but the professor said, trying not to break her composure, "I have to ask all students, even guests, to please remain in their seats during the lecture."

"Why? Do you notice anything usual?" Paul asked as Cat propped her behind up to show everyone as she played with herself. She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well, I'm not sure what you mean. Please have your friend return to her seat. She can play after class if she wishes to, as this room is available for a short while."

"Play? What is it do you think she is doing?" Paul insisted as the woman sweated, trying to ignore Cat as she moaned, her fingers getting slick as she wacked herself off in front of the class. Some of the students were openly staring but trying not to break into smirks or other reactions.

Helena hissed, "Look, some of us might actually want to get an education here, so stop screwing around."

Abashed, Paul ordered Cat to come back.

"Awww," she said as she slinked back, licking her fingers. "I wasn't done yet."

"Just do it quietly then," he said, defeated. He stared at Cat as she looked back at him defiantly.

She spoke, as she gradually began working herself back up to orgasm, toying with her own nipples in order to arouse them, "I told you, I take this seriously. And you see, no one is doing anything about it, are they? We have to do as your family says."

"But do you have to actually look like you're enjoying it?" he said in exasperation.

"Well, I figured," she panted, nearing climax. "That. I'm only...hurting myself... by not..." She jerked as she crested the peak. Her eyes closed for a moment then looked back out at him, black pupils vast and deep as an abyss.

----

Later, Priscilla held her head down over the lectern after the class had finally emptied out. She'd given away her soul, sold out to authority. She felt a bit flushed, "Why don't I seem to feel that bad about it?" She shook her head and packed up her lecture notes.

----

Outside of class, Paul ignored the gossip and Sung going off on some rant, "You lucky sonofabitch! Asshole! Oh my God! I really was born to the wrong family."

"Fuck off," Paul said as he stared down at the floor, ashamed. Someone pulled at his arm. It was Helena.

"I'm hungry, let's get some food."

"Wait, what about..." he waved a hand toward Cat who was still shadowing him, hands behind her back and tits out.

"I was wondering when the real Parker was going to show up. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree," Helena grinned. "I know who your father is and his reputation."

"You're not angry?" He was nonplussed at this reaction.

"Why would I be? You had me worried you had a girlfriend, or worse, a fiancée. She's just a sex pet, right? As long as you keep me in charge of your bitches, I don't see the problem. A man should lead, that's what we're taught. My father has three mistresses he keeps in the sub-basement." She reached back and pinched Cat. "It's fun to tease them too."

"What the fuck is going on?" Paul asked the world. They moved along before Sung had a complete breakdown.

Segment 8: Brash New World

Life continued with the campus apparently accepting the new normal of a subservient, naked, woman as a regular part of the curriculum. This was beyond the typical pranks, even compared to the public sex acts that had occurred during or after game nights or the occasional gangbang that had broken out during drinking parties which was all pretty much expected of a college filled with horny, religiously repressed, rich kids without boundaries. There were rumors that some irate parents had showed up to complain, but had just as swiftly retreated after meeting the Dean. Helena herself seemed to treat Cat like a subject of an advanced hazing ritual, but one that never actually had any end as the trio was seen around campus. Helena was intent on finding new ways to attempt to humiliate the girl, yet she was unflappable.

Helena went so far as asking to be able take Cat out on her own and Paul obliged, feeling confused, relieved, terrified, and quite aroused.

"Come along, you slut," Helena ordered. "Wait, I bought something for you." She pulled out a leash and a thin black collar with a metal ring for it to hook onto.

Curious onlookers hovered around as Helena dragged Cat around campus, making her do silly poses, masturbate, and when that got old, pulled out a giant phallus with a weighted base from her satchel. She placed it on the ground next to a bench, tested that it wouldn't tip over, and commanded Cat to sit on it with her hands behind her head while Helena lounged, checking her phone.

"I think this will be a new trend," Helena gloated, sending photos to her social feed and messaged Paul. He didn't respond immediately, to her disappointment. She let curious passerby fondle Cat.

"That bother you?" she asked.

Cat shrugged, "Does it matter?"

"You're a pig. Come on, let's go. And throw that thing in the trash, I'm not putting it back in my bag."

Bemused, Cat trounced along on the leash, posing for anyone surprised by the sight. A security guard was the only one who seemed concerned but she never did anything more than calling in on her radio as they left campus down one of the shaded side roads surrounded by residential homes. An old man stepped out onto his stoop, did a double take, but called to his wife who cackled and stared until they passed.

A couple cars honked as they drove by, otherwise it was an uneventful walk. Helena was getting bored, so was about to turn around when a large stretch SUV with tinted windows rolled up next to them on the double-lane road. When the window rolled down, a bleached blond with too much makeup and sunglasses blew smoke in their direction. Cat came to attention and seemed serious, "Excuse me for a moment." She pulled the leash from Helena's surprised grasp and walked to the side of the SUV.

"He hasn't fucked you yet? Jesus wept, did he lose his balls?" Angelina barked loud enough for Helena to hear.

Cat laughed, "Just give the poor guy some time, he'll come around."

"Anyone hassle you at the college?"

"No, nothing unusual."

"Wouldn't think so, we got it sorted. Anyone who pipes up will have good reasons to keep their shitholes shut," the older woman cackled.

Cat peered into the vehicle and asked, "Who's that?"

"Fresh meat I'm training, she's a natural, just like you." An Asian woman wearing nothing but a blindfold was sitting with her hands folded on her lap. Actually, she also had metal clasps pinching her nipples and her body had welts from a cane. "We're trolling for randos to glaze her, so got to go. Keep up the good work."