Tower of Babylon Ch. 01: Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first cop warned her, "There's practically no law out here in the periphery. You're lucky we were following you."

Priscilla nodded sheepishly.

They took her back to the campus, somehow knowing her address. She didn't ask how they knew. When she got out, the female officer said, "Hold it, James wants to check you out."

The driver sheepishly put the cruiser in park and got out. He had her lean against the hood as he unhitched his belt and set the items aside for his partner to secure. She looked bored, only glancing over occasionally as Officer James gave Priscilla a deep cavity search with his willy.

The female officer clucked her tongue, "Next time, don't leave the city center. You were lucky this time. Just walk, don't get into strange cars."

She panted, breasts bouncing as she was slammed, "What about your car?"

"Well, this is what you get, consider it a warning," the officer chuckled and got back into the car to wait until her partner had his fill. "You're lucky we didn't throw you into lockup."

Priscilla gave a disappointed look, "That might have been fun, actually."

----

Despite having to scramble for a substitute on her missed classes, they kept giving her raises, so she assumed she was doing a good job as the school ambassador. She knew she couldn't do this forever so she was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

She actually used this story of her escapades in one of her lectures, describing the past few months. "We are all part of society, and society is part of us. We are both prisoner and the warden of our spirit. I am trapped here with you, but you are also trapped here with me in where one ends or the other begins, it is a mystery."

Someone shouted, "Bullshit, shut up and suck my cock!"

She stepped from the lectern and walked to the heckler and dropped to her knees to do her duty and ended up fucking a third of the class. She was still wiping the cum down when someone grabbed her in the bathroom and took her, shot his load, and left her shivering on the bathroom counter. A couple students walked in, and took snaps of her as she lay delirious, laughing. She gathered herself and walked back out into the world.

The world fucked her.

Epilogue

Brad Parker was pleased. He looked at the report as he was mounting one of his mistresses. He had no idea which was as only her ass was sticking out of the box. It was roulette night and Angelina would pick a box out from the roundup. There was only a five percent chance this one would get pregnant but he didn't worry about it. His firstborn was finally a man and ready to take over the reins.

"Just like papa, proud of ya' kid."

Angelina closed the peephole to the private room, gave herself a pat on the back, and went pulled Mrs. Takeushi, no, Akira Minay was her new stage name--along. "It's fan service day today, Akira. Just sixty five to satisfy this time, so should be an easy one."

The woman's eager expression was enough to tell her that she was more than ready.

----

Matt shook his head once Norma had finished telling him this story. "So what happened to Paul, did he marry Helena?"

"There's little record of what happened to her afterwards but he ended up with six different wives that overlapped each other so it safe to assume she was one of those. He inherited the family business though I don't know how well that turned out. He had several children, none worth noting. Cat stayed with him the longest though they never actually married. Her original family name was deleted from the public record so no one knows here true background."

"You seem to admire her the most."

Norma nodded, "We're the same, we both come from powerful families who fell from grace and became their plaything abandoning all sense of self. She never really stood out otherwise though, so I aim to shoot higher."

"Reminds me of some other blond I used to know."

She shook her head, "No, she doesn't really want that. She was just fooling herself."

"So you know what she really wants?"

"Yes, but you'll have to figure it out yourself."

He'd figured as much, but he continued, "So Flagstone, is she the one..."

"Actually, that's just a coincidence though one of her relatives hit it big in the dot com era and put her money into the erotic entertainment business much later. Angelina was hired on as a consultant and was a big part of its early growth after they bought out her smut company. The Parker's are a still a big family, but kind of toward the bottom these days. But his son was the one that inspired the families to adopt the patronage system and public pet keeping in general. Ever since then, it's been the way the upper crust of several societies have been marking their territory. It used to be cars and land, but both of those are out of favor."

That second part wasn't totally true, as real estate would always have value but the way it was handled was very different these days since desirable stock was pretty much locked up by generational owners. Transfer of the dirt under the Bellum City was just a legal formality.

"And the teacher? Did they have universal health care and birth control at that time? I thought it was the dark ages for that kind of stuff. Weren't the fundies on the opposite side of all that back then?" He asked hopefully. He really liked her and wanted to know more and that she didn't end up badly or losing an organ or something.

"I have no idea. I kind of spiced up the story based on a lot of bits and pieces. She wasn't a known person like Parker so there is some creative license. I think they did have gene therapy and preggo blockers and church doctrine was already explained, remember? New revelations, were you paying attention?"

He groaned.

"If it helps, it's who I aspire to be. If you let me. I want the world to eat me up just like that."

"Holy shit. Is that what your planning for the VIP tour? I knew you had several of the past marathons queued up on the media server but I didn't know you wanted to actually do your own version of it. I'll get Okano to set up a prep routine for you."

She nodded sheepishly. "It's kind of a dream of mine."

"I'm all for it. Just one thing, I'm not going to sleep with you for at least a week afterwards, sorry, even I have standards honey. Depending on how things go, I may file for divorce. Also, I get full royalties on the video assets. If you're giving it away for free...just business."

She replied that nothing was really free but conceded to the rights. She was happy in her own way, or perhaps that AI engine was still running in her brain after having overwritten her original self. Norma cleared the stray thoughts from her mind and continued living her life the way she wanted until she reached the promised land.