Tower of Babylon Ch. 01: Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A'aight," Cat patted the side of the SUV and it drove off.

Helena took the leash back without a word.

Cat gave her cool look, "You have any questions?"

"Nope. Come on, I got some more naughty stuff for you to do at the ice cream shop."

As the days passed, Priscilla observed their shenanigans and held her tongue. The unemployment rate was the highest since the third or fourth great depression as the world economy convulsed. There were rumors of civil war. Her stipend was putting food on the table for all her extended family and her uncle needed medical treatments. It didn't help that her aunt kept threatening that her younger cousin was going to go into prostitution if she quit. She hated the crowded rental they all shared, so Priscilla lived at her campus housing allotment these days. It was a tiny bachelorette with one room and curtain in the middle for some privacy, plus a cramped bathroom with barely enough space for a toilet and a shower pan. The sink with vanity mirror was in a cubby right in the main room.

Regardless, she actually felt more relaxed on campus than in the chaos of the outside world.

She was absently looking out of her office window when she saw the trio (hard to miss) in the common area below. Helena had been walking Cat like a dog, having her piss in the bushes which had finally caused facilities to give out a warning so she'd make her go in the men's room on all fours. She'd even brought a bag of "toys" to abuse her with on campus. Paul seemed distressed at first but he never stopped his girlfriend from her play. Priscilla wondered what they did at home. Her face flushed. She couldn't help but be fascinated.

"It's just interesting from a sociological point of view," she told herself. She realized she had no qualifications in the matter, and in fact, they had hired her explicitly to regurgitate the approved text supplied by the college and nothing more. Her life was a prison, while Cat actually seemed to be free.

Priscilla shivered.

As for Paul, he now treated the whole thing like an absurd game, trying to see how far they could push the boundaries of what was socially acceptable. One morning when, Paul finally thought the game was up when the two of them were riding on the bus. Cat had been feeling a bit extra playful and had a leg up examining herself in full view of an older couple on the opposite bench.

Paul had a spurt of adrenaline when the police pulled the bus over while Cat continued to nonchalantly study her own cooter with sublime concentration. Two officers entered the bus, talked to the driver who vaguely waved in their general direction. The couple stood up, pointing to Paul and Cat. Nodding, the officers listened to the complaint, looking disinterested.

Suddenly, the woman began berating the officers who stood stone faced. Paul's jaw dropped as he realized the policemen were totally ignoring them. In fact, they began to get belligerent with the couple who wouldn't back down. Finally, red faced, one officer ordered them off the bus, "You can file a complaint at the station after you exit the bus. You can go calmly or we'll take you there on a disorderly charge."

The woman kept pointing at Cat, trying to goad a response from the officer.

"Lady, you're just digging yourself deeper if you don't comply with a lawful order," the officer put his hand on his stun gun. The couple seemed to become aware that the situation was not going in their favor.

Suddenly the group shuffled off of the bus to continue the argument outside. The driver pulled away before Paul could see what happened to the old couple.

Cat put her leg down and grinned up at him.

"Ya, I know. You were right." He patted her on the head.

"Of course. Want a blow job?"

The idea that he could have her do it and get away with it suddenly hit him. He had known, but this most recent confirmation had finally made it real for him. He was practically untouchable in this town. A strange feeling flooded his gut, mixed with a sense of horror: the horror was that it felt damn good.

"Maybe next time," he said, head spinning. If he started down that road now, he didn't know if he could stop. The fact was, he was also a bit sexually frustrated. He'd felt too guilty to take advantage of Cat and although he was officially dating Helena now, they had yet to actually go all the way.

The subject came up another day when they were at the park. Cat was lying across their laps as Helena used an egg vibe to tease her. A group having a picnic nearby stared as the black haired girl orgasmed. When Cat did it, she went all in, sucking in her diaphragm and curling her arms and toes as the waves of pleasure hit her and she went into convulsions that almost made Matt call for emergency services the first time he'd witnessed it. Even Helena seemed jealous and fascinated as she toyed with Cat. It made no difference to her if it was out here in a public park as shocked strangers realized what was going on.

Usually, someone would have a quip on hand for the occasion, but maybe these were new to town as some others hurried past, shielding their eyes.

Helena smirked, "Prudes." She leaned over to give Paul a kiss, her chest pushed up against him. Cat batted at them, still in pretend feline mode, and noted the firmness of her nipples. Maybe it was time? The two traded breast fondles as Helena giggled, causing Paul to flush in a sudden burst of ardor.

"How come you never do this when you come over?" Paul asked. She'd visited a few times but they only ever watched movies or ate dinner. She only teased Cat like this when they were outside and other people could see them.

"It's more interesting this way. Anyone can fuck around at home."

"Tell me, are you some kind of pervert?"

Her eyes flashed, "Well, maybe I am, does that bother you? And you're living with a rotten one right here. Why haven't you fucked her yet?"

"No! I can't, it would be cheating..."

"I told you, I think of her as no more than toy. I wouldn't mind if you jacked off into a sock, though that's kind of gross," she explained. "In fact, you should get more bitches for us to play with. I could ask around. As long as I'm first..."

"Are you serious?"

"Why not? That's the way the world works."

"That can't be right," he protested. "I don't know how you became this way."

She pressed his hand to her bosom. Desire coursed through his veins but he held back. Helena looked up into his eyes, imploringly, "We're all still young. Stop asking why things are the way are and enjoy it. Enjoy this beautiful day, we don't know how much longer any of it will last. You're a Parker, the master of this domain, you're going to inherit this world and I want to be at your side when you do."

Paul hadn't admitted to her that he had planned on turning down his heritage all along. The world was corrupt, he realized, and it seemed insistent on continuing to prove itself to him that it was depraved. A resolve finally formed in him, similar to the day he'd ordered Cat to humiliate herself. He could make a pathetic attempt at absolution by convincing himself that he wasn't the fallen one. He knew it was a lie, of course, but it didn't matter.

He told her, "Then prove it, take off your clothes. Right here right now."

"I thought you'd never ask," Helena crooned. Excitedly, she peeled off her clothes. Her breasts, those that he had coveted, flopped into the open air, free at last.

"You wanted this the whole time?"

"I'm not sure. I think I was trying out all the things I wanted to do with her. All the socially unacceptable things, to be ruined. It's the call of the void, like the edge of a cliff. I hate my family name, you know. I want it dragged through the mud," she shivered in anticipation. "Tell me what to do, honey. Wreck me. Push me over the edge."

"All right, you disgusting pervert. Turn around, ride her face."

She straddled Cat on the wide flat top bench, one foot on the ground. Her round ass was enticing as it jiggled. Without prompting, she fingered Cat as she ground on her mouth. She stared out at the passerby, excited.

He told her what to say, "I am Helena Flagstone, and I am a whore."

She shouted, "My name is Helena Flagstone, and I am a fucking whore!" She raised a finger. "Fuck you mom and dad!"

They put on an indecent lesbian show for the world to see. Helena seemed to get even more excited when a small crowd gathered to observe.

She breathed, "I want your cock."

Paul wasn't quite ready to put on a public show, so he dragged them back to the apartment. Helena practically tore the clothes off of him and pushed him down on the bed, Cat assisting.

He blew his load as soon as the tip went in, to his consternation. Cat lapped the cream pie out of Helena's dripping hole.

Helena didn't seem displeased, "That's okay, we have all day." Both women helped refresh his mast until it was ready again. He asked Helena, "Is it okay...?"

"Don't ask again or I'll slap you," Helena breathed as she tongued Cat's cunt until it was ready for him. She gently guided him inside. Cat's eyes went wide and she arched her back as he slid in as far as he could. Helena teased her clit as he stroked back and forth, savoring the moment.

"Take it out," Helena commanded. He was slick with Cat's fluids as the purple head of his cock discovered the cave of his girlfriend's mouth. She sucked it clean and put his cock back into Cat's pussy until he blew once more. His youthful energy quickly revived for more than one round.

Helena flipped around so that she was on top of Cat. He admired the view and penetrated Helena once more before wetting his dick in Cat for a moment. He savored each stroke. It was the best thing ever. His old self was exorcised in that moment.

"Finish inside of me," Helena breathed, so he obliged. Panting, he lay there, sandwiched between the two women.

"Welcome to the other side, that was faster than I expected," Cat kissed him.

----

The following day Helena came to class wearing only heels and a garter belt, designer hand bag on one shoulder and Cat on a chain a few steps behind Paul who had given up and accepted it all. Sung mouthed more curses at him as Priscilla tried to focus on her lecture. It wasn't a regular thing but as the semester passed they even fucked during class. Everyone had to accept it since both families were two of the most powerful in the region and not to be trifled with. If the elder Flagstone was displeased, he didn't say, as the arrangement would benefit his bottom line. They had planned a relationship for the two of them already, just not in such spectacular fashion.

There were copycats of course. Some students openly masturbated during class or hooked up in the hallways though usually not as brazenly as the trio. There were popular nooks and crannies where they released their pent up desires, though in some places people gathered to watch. Priscilla had lost control of her classroom, if she ever had it, but she received a raise so she no longer bothered to gripe about the order of things. She was even given a promotion to lead the department.

A popular nookie spot was a cozy area behind the library where a row of bushes allowed for some discretion although everyone knew what was going on. Sung was rubbing one out as he was peeking at a threesome on the lawn. His half-soft woody was flopping when he almost tripped over someone in the underbrush. She yelped. It was Priscilla, legs spread as she was fingering herself. She hurriedly pulled up her panties, smoothed down her skirt and whispered, "Don't say a word!" She ran off before he could respond. "Well, another item for the spank bank, thank you Ms. Henley!"

At her apartment, Priscilla sat in a corner, arms around her legs. She imagined blackmail scenarios until common sense kicked in and told her the administration of the school would give no fucks. In fact, they'd probably like it, the dirty bastards. She could imagine the Dean leering...wait, why was that image popping into her head. Goddamn it, she thought. Maybe it was a social virus, but they seemed so carefree. She'd observed Helena's face as Paul had pounded her during class. Even Cat, who he traded turns with, though her squeals were a different tenor the results were the same. For a moment, they had escaped the cage of this cruel world, a pure innocence in their expression.

She slipped out of her gown and stared at herself in the mirror. Did she want to be free too? Her breasts weren't as big as Helena's but good enough, she thought. Her hips were narrower but still wide. Priscilla realized she hadn't gotten laid in a couple years, too busy scrambling to survive, interview for jobs, to have a relationship and now, she didn't want one. During class, she daydreamed at times, making mistakes in her lectures, especially when she caught Sung staring at her. Or Paul. She imagined his cock inside of her. He seemed really good at it now, confident, even a bit arrogant. The prick was so full of himself now, but why did she keep imagining him? His face filled her imagination as he rammed home in her dreams.

She touched herself, but it wasn't enough.

She wondered what it was like, to touch the open air, all the masks thrown aside, bare self exposed to anyone and everyone. When it was late one night, several weeks later, she sat up, unable to sleep. As if in a trance, she'd slipped out into the common walkway of the campus housing complex, dim yellow lights casting a pallid light in the early morning gloom. Goosebumps on her bare skin, she'd stood for a frozen moment in the open air before fleeing for the safety of her room.

It still wasn't enough.

Would it ever be enough ever again?

She knew if she took the next step, she'd fall forever.

----

She was called one day into to another meeting with the administration. This time one of the chancellors was in attendance: Melinda Chin, a severe woman about ten years older than her but with that interminable youth due to her slight Asian figure.

They got right into it. Chin announced, "I've heard your last quarterly review wasn't up to par for your department."

Priscilla was surprised, "I was promoted mid-term, and I'm still getting the hang of things plus my class load..."

"I'm not interested in excuses. Some of the funders have complained. What do you plan on doing about it?"

She was confused, "Complaints? I don't understand."

"All you need to understand is that you will be audited. Dismissed." Chin waved her hand impatiently.

There was a great unease in the city, refugee camps had sprung up on the outskirts, many items were rationed, and young men were being drafted except for the few elites in the school who were exempt due to their privilege. The bubble in the little world of the university somehow kept the world at bay. Her stipend kept her relatives fed as unemployment skyrocketed.

Priscilla became even more stressed, making more mistakes during class. The pit of her stomach was constantly sour. She found herself relieving her stress more often until one day she was caught again after class, her skirt pulled down and a battery powered dildo cycling inside of her. Maybe she didn't care if she got caught any more. It was Sung again, but with someone else, a short classmate who had joined their little clique. Priscilla dredged up a name, Jenny something or other. She had a phone in one hand, recording her.

Weakly, she pleaded, "Erase that...please."

"No reason to stop, Ms. Henley," Jenny remarked, completely ignoring her request.

Sung already had his dick out, massaging it with one hand.

Tears in her eyes, Priscilla finished with them watching.

Of course, it didn't end there. Jenny "blackmailed" her to come to class wearing a short skirt and no underwear. Priscilla had been secretly hoping for this excuse to go a bit wild. Since she was mostly behind the podium, it wasn't too bad but the smirks on their faces made her turn red. She kept flubbing her lectures and she expected the letter of termination to come into her inbox at any moment. This was it, she thought. Her family would be thrown out to the wolves. It was all over.

She had always expected this day to come. When they ordered her to wear a butt plug or other things, like fondle her clit behind the lectern during class, she complied immediately.

One day, Helena raised a hand. She was wearing a low cut top and loose shorts as she only fully exposed herself when she felt particularly randy, but her leg was up at her desk and her own vibrator was clearly visible, battery module taped to her inner thigh. "Ms. Henley...is something wrong? You seem unwell."

"No...no, I'm fine," she was sweating. The egg rotor vibe was doing its thing a bit too effectively as she'd accidentally flipped it to max. She was leaking down her leg and she had been trying to clean herself with one hand without being too obvious.

Jenny spoke up, "Are you sure you don't want to tell the class something?" She was openly going out with Sung at this point and she was sitting in his lap. Cat curiously looked up from where she had curled up at Paul's feet. She smiled knowingly. In fact, half the class already seemed to be in the know. Priscilla bowed her head, "You're right. It's been a difficult year, and I haven't gone out on a date in a long time. I've been a bit stressed, so I've been neglecting my duties and not providing the proper attention."

Jenny pressed, "So, what do you plan on doing about it?"

Priscilla stepped out from behind the lectern, one hand lifting up her skirt to show her vibe string and battery pack. "I'm sorry, I've been lying to everyone, including myself, the whole time. Look, whoever gets the next question correct, please stay after class and fuck me. It doesn't matter the gender, I have a strap on I saved just in case. Seriously, I haven't been laid in years, and the last time it wasn't even that good."

In the end, most of the class stayed late to watch Jacob Cohen rail her to completion. Jenny came up to her as she lay on the floor, splattered with Cohen's ejaculate plus Sung's who had added his at the end. She said, "I don't think we were formally introduced, I'm Jenny Chin."

Priscilla laughed, knowing she'd been set up the entire time.

After that, everything was much easier. She would come to class with revealing clothes and looser morals. The faculty now knew her as the thirsty teacher and the class grew in size as more students elected to come watch her fall ever deeper into depravity.

At night, she'd walk to the corner of the complex in the nude, air over her skin. She would touch the suppleness of her own flesh, her thighs, her breast in autoerotic pleasure. She didn't know if anyone saw her. She looked at the raw sky above and wondered if anyone was out there gazing down at her. Take me, she mouthed, but there was no reply.

Another day, Helena had come nude and was riding Paul's cock during class. Priscilla was feeling a bit extra frisky so she paused the lecture to drop out of her one piece dress and walked out into the arena seating. It was the first time she'd stood before them, totally exposed. Not a stitch. She felt her skin tingle. "Let's take a recess. Take notes or free time, as you wish. Paul, I've been admiring your technique. Do you mind, Helena?"

She was already soaked in anticipation.

His girlfriend hopped off immediately, "Of course not, teach. Let Cat prep first though."

Cat cleaned his pole, making sure all of Helena's juices were lapped up. One hand on a breast, Priscilla closed her eyes as she straddled him at last. It was like coming home, the electric tingle of his dick firing right up her receptacle. She felt a tickle on her ass: Cat was licking her there too. She was so dedicated. It aroused her even further. Could she do the same for someone? She didn't know but at this point anything was possible. Helena gave her a peck on the cheek, so she begged for a kiss.