Townhouse Disciplinarian

Story Info
A tenant gives direction to his neighbor and their landlady.
1.8k words
4.38
13.2k
8

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers

I never expected to become the disciplinarian at the townhouse I lived in. In fact, it might've seemed a bit odd, in that I was only 25. On the other hand, I somehow conveyed a sense of authority even when I wasn't particularly trying to. My work was probably part of that. I'd been promoted at the engineering firm quickly after putting in long hours my first year there.

The townhouse had five apartments. The landlady, Nadia, lived in the largest one, which took up the first floor and basement. She was an attractive brunette divorcee in her mid-40s. Then on the second floor there was an apartment shared by a married couple, Tom and Rachel, who were in their mid-30s. On the third floor, there were two apartments, each with a loft platform. I rented one, and in the other lived my blonde neighbor Shannon, 22 and a recent college graduate. Shannon was the daughter of a couple of Nadia's friends, who lived in another city.

One Saturday afternoon, I came home from doing some weekend catch-up at the office and was about to go upstairs when I saw that the door of Nadia's apartment was ajar. I was about to knock and call out "Anyone home?" as Nadia and I sometimes shared a drink on weekend afternoons. Before my hand reached the door, though, I heard her voice, in a scolding tone, say, "It's unacceptable, and your behavior has to change."

"You're not my mother," came the answer. It was Shannon's voice.

Whatever was going on wasn't any of my business, and I turned to head upstairs. Before I got to the first step, Nadia called out: "Is someone there? Is that you, Peter?"

"Yes," I said, trying to sound casual, and not like someone who'd been listening in.

"Come in, Peter," Nadia said firmly. "You can help us with an issue."

I walked in and turned to see the two ladies in the dining room. Nadia was sitting at the wooden table with a pile of what looked like bills. Shannon was standing on the table's other side, a little closer to me. She was wearing a short skirt, as she often did. I always tried not to be too obvious about looking at her legs, but it was a difficult temptation to resist.

"What's going on?" I said. At that, Shannon kind of huffed, as if I were intruding. Nadia looked at her and then at me. "What's going on," Nadia said, "is that Shannon's having some adjustment issues, in terms of being a responsible tenant. For example, there's been loud music playing late at night the last few nights, as I'm sure you've noticed."

I thought about that for a moment. I'd been working late many nights, and now and then I'd heard Shannon's music blaring as I arrived home. The truth is, it hadn't bothered me much, but after Shannon's little huff, I wasn't immediately inclined to defend her. "A little," I acknowledged.

"There've been issues with the trash, the mail, leaving the front door unlocked and more," Nadia said, sharply. "And last weekend, she brought some guy home from a bar, and they were making the craziest noises that night and early the next morning," she added. Shannon gasped at that, and I didn't know what to say. How oblivious was I to things that went on in the townhouse?

"That is none of your business," Shannon railed at Nadia. "And even less any of his business." She tilted her head toward me, her blonde hair falling past the spaghetti strap on her blouse. I looked at that and then downward at her legs.

Nadia seemed slightly bemused, which I wasn't sure was about Shannon's response or my perusal of Shannon's legs. The landlady fixed her gaze on her unruly tenant, and said, in an authoritative voice, "Young lady, I want a responsible tenant, like Peter here. Perhaps you should get some lessons from him."

I smiled awkwardly at that, not sure where any of this was going. Then, to my surprise, Shannon looked at me with a sneer. "I don't think Peter's up to the task of giving me lessons," she said in a snotty tone. "He works all the time and wouldn't know a woman unless she came with a blueprint."

"What?" I replied, dumbfounded. How had this become about me? "Listen, I should get upstairs," I said, my voice trailing off.

"I'm not so sure you should go upstairs," Nadia said cooly. "Seems like Shannon's kind of challenging you. Why don't the two of you go over to the sofa and discuss how Peter might be able to tutor you, Shannon, on some life skills and proper comportment." She nodded toward the living room. I eyed the door but then turned toward Shannon. She gave me a strange look, half sneer and half smile. "Absolutely," she said, in a challenging voice. "Let's see what you got." With that, she pushed past me, knocking my shoulder as she walked into the living room.

I gave Nadia a quizzical look, but she just smiled back. Then I followed Shannon. She was sitting at one end of Nadia's sofa, her bare legs nicely framed against the black leather. I sat down next to her, and gave a little smile and shrug, trying to lighten the tension. Shannon looked at me intently. "Nadia seems to think you have something to offer me," she said. "I personally doubt it."

I let out a sigh in response to her querulous tone. "Well," I said, "I do have a few years on you in maturity."

Shannon gave a scoffing laugh. "You're what? 26? 27?" she demanded.

"25," I replied evenly. She laughed again. "And that makes you an authority figure?" she snapped. "Screw you!"

At that, I impulsively gave her a little tap on her bare thigh. I felt a twinge of regret that I'd done so, but then I looked at her face and saw her expression had changed. She was eyeing me curiously. "Oh, you are an authority figure," she said, in a voice that had just a trace of mockery. "So you're going to keep me in line? Show me how."

There was a moment of silence, as we looked at each other. Then Nadia called to us from the dining room: "Show her how!" Our landlady was just out of our line of sight, but within earshot.

"All right," I said evenly, looking into Shannon's eyes. Then I grabbed her arm and pulled her across my lap. Her little red skirt rose up, not quite revealing her panties.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said. Her voice was soft, though, not sounding as outraged or insistent as the circumstances might've led one to expect.

"Good neighbor policy," I said, and gave her a little smack on the butt.

"Nadia!" Shannon called out. "Do you see what he's doing?"

"No," came the landlady's answer. "But I can hear it, and I approve."

I brought my hand down again, a bit harder. "This is how we're going to keep you on your best behavior," I said amiably. "If that's a problem for you, you can use a safeword. How about 'brat.'" I gave another spank, now with just the right level of force.

Shannon started to shoot back a reply. "I'm not a--" she said, and then stopped herself short. Apparently, she didn't want to use that word just now.

I gave her 10 more spanks, then flipped up her skirt, revealing pink panties. "No!" she yelled out. "No's not your safeword," I said, and resumed spanking.

After another 10 smacks, I pulled her panties down to mid-thigh. Shannon made a sharp intake of breath but didn't say anything. Her beautiful bare ass had a slightly pink tone from the spanks so far. I brought my hand down another 10 times, taking turns with each cheek. Now she was kicking out and squirming across my lap. "You can't do this," she said, not very convincingly.

"Sounds like he can," Nadia called cheerfully from the dining room.

I gave one more spank, the hardest yet, and then said, "Now get up and stand in the corner. Keep your skirt up and your panties down." My chastened neighbor complied.

"Everything under control in there?" Nadia called to me.

"No," I said. "It's time for you to get in here, too, Nadia."

A moment later, Nadia was standing in the doorway of the living room. She was wearing jeans and a sweater. She looked over at Shannon in the far corner, and then gave me a smile and a nod. "Well done," she said. "I expect behavior around here to improve quickly."

"Not so fast," I replied from the sofa. "It's clear to me you set up a situation here and made it escalate."

Nadia looked at me silently, her lips slightly open with surprise. I saw Shannon turn her head in the corner to peek over her shoulder at whatever was about to happen.

I continued speaking. "We need a landlady who behaves properly herself," I said. "You're a role model. And that means you'll need to accept the same discipline you were happy to see meted out to your tenant here." On the word "here," I tapped my thigh.

Nadia walked over and stood near me, a little off to the side. I reached out and unbuckled her jeans, then pulled them down to her knees. Then I pulled her across my lap.

My landlady had a longer session over my knees than her tenant had. I'd considered in spanking Shannon that the spanks should roughly match her age. As Nadia was 40-something, I spanked accordingly. After 30 spanks, I pulled her white panties down and continued on her bare ass.

Afterward, when the two ladies were standing in their respective corners with their asses bared, I contemplated some possibilities. It seemed to me that Tom and Rachel on the second floor might appreciate my occasional assistance in resolving marital spats. Having Tom help me out in keeping all the women of the townhouse in line seemed like a good idea as well, though I'd insist on being in overall charge. Whether Tom too might go across my knee now and then was something to ponder.

First, though, I needed to show these two ladies that good behavior would be rewarded. I called them to come over to the sofa and sit with me. Nadia started lifting her panties and jeans, but I said "You can keep those down. They'll only get in the way." She stepped over to the sofa awkwardly, her steps constrained by her pants and panties. Shannon came over too, holding her skirt above her waist, stepping as best as she could with panties at mid-thigh.

Nadia sat down next to me, breathing in sharply as her bare ass touched the sofa's leather. Shannon said, "My bottom's sore," and kneeled in front of me, her hands on my lap. Nadia reached over and began undoing my zipper. Then Shannon giggled and pushed Nadia's hand away so she could finish getting my pants open. "Girls, behave yourselves," I murmured. My landlady smiled and contented herself with stroking my hair, while my neighbor avidly sucked my cock. Townhouse disciplinarian might be a demanding role, but I was up for the challenge.

kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers