Babysitter Witness

Story Info
Julia finds her spanking unexpectedly witnessed.
1.3k words
4.34
22k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike had put up with her attitude for a long time. Too long. It was a range of things. Her general crabbiness he had taken to be a personality trait, but recently she had increasingly undermined him in ways that were unacceptable. Not so long ago she had laughed at him in front of his friends when he was giving some investment advice (which was his area of expertise after all). She carried on as if the normal rules of decent social behaviour didn't apply to her. This evening she was up in the bathroom taking an age to get ready, as if she were a teenage girl preparing for her first prom. The restaurant was booked for 8pm and it was already 7:45 by the time she came down the stairs. Not that Julia acknowledged this or was in any way contrite. She came down nagging Mike as was her custom, asking if he had filled the car, locked the back door. Failing to even acknowledge that while she was busy preening herself Mike was left to put the kids to bed again.

Mind you she did look stunning as she came down the stairs. Her taught legs encased in a skirt with clung to her hips, her tailored jacket, top and elegant black heels completing the outfit. Her thick fair hair tumbled in immaculate waves down her shoulders. Julia could certainly turn heads. It occurred to Mike that he often forgave her too much for this.

Not this time. It was high time Julia was taught a lesson. Mike dragged a barstool over from the kitchen island towards the window.

"For Christ's sake Mike there isn't time for you to gaze wistfully at the sunset, we've got a dinner to go to." said Julia, looking confused.

"Something to attend to first honey," said her husband, with a rictus grin on his face. He sat on the stool, facing the window, and looked almost dainty as he placed the soles of his feet on the base ring for balance. He patted his thigh and stared straight at her, "over my lap, now."

Julia threw her head back and laughed, "Over your lap, you are kidding me!" but her laugh was shot through with anxiety. Surely he couldn't mean it, she thought.

"Whilst you've been up there for the best part of an hour," said Mike calmly, I've been running about getting everything ready so we can leave on time for our date night. But since you seem to have spent more time in makeup than an A list actress, we're going to be late anyway..."

Julia stood, hands on her hips glaring. Her striking eyes boring into Mike, as if sheer will power could undermine him again.

"We'll we'd better get going then." Her voice betrayed a certain alarm.

"We'll get going when you've learned your lesson Julia, it's a good job I've booked a booth with padded seats for when we finally arrive at the Four Seasons..." Mike looked very stern now, and was rolling up his right shirt sleeve.

"What!" Exclaimed Julia. Mike had lost his mind, she was sure of it. Who did he think he was, some antediluvian 1950s throwback husband who thought it was acceptable to take his wife over his knee?

That's exactly what Mike thought he was.

"Over my lap now. I won't ask again."

"You think I'm going over your lap you are truly a couple of shrubs short of an herbaceous border," Julia fired back, indignant. "No way."

Mike remained calm, "Then I tell Susan about your carryings on with Nick."

Julia gasped. This was her dirty secret. Mike had found out about a clandestine little affair she had pursued last year with her sister's husband, but poor innocent Susan had remained in blissful ignorance. Damn Mike, for having this hold over her.

"But the window. There are no curtains!" Julia was panicking now, flailing around for some excuse.

"The reason there are no curtains is that you rejected the perfectly good ones I ordered and never got round to arranging a replacement." Mike had an answer to all Julia's protestations. "Anyway, it only looks out on the back yard, no one will see you,"

Julia sighed and rolled her eyes as she suffered the indignity of prostrating herself across Mike's lap. She was aghast to discover that, because he was perched on a bar stool, she found herself hoisted high above his lap, barely to touch the floor with either her hands or feet. Gosh this was humiliating. It made her feel about four years old.

Mike secured her over his lap firmly with his left arm so she couldn't wriggle free, then with his right hand, he swung back to attend to her impeccable skirt clad behind.

"Ow, ow, ow, owwwww." Julia gasped. Mike's arm was strong and he spanked hard. The impact of his hand on her backside made a loud crack and she winced as her bottom began to sting.

"Ok, ok, you've made your point." Julia threw her head back at the impact of the spanks, dishevelling the immaculate hairstyle she had crafted only moments earlier. A lick of hair had broken free and curled itself up in a 'c' shape from her forehead. Her right hand reached out in vain towards the floor to try and stabilise herself, whilst her left arm flung back behind the stool in an involuntary attempt to protect her bottom, but it was to no avail.

In any case, her sore bottom was about to become the least of her embarrassments.

After a few more spanks, with Mike really not holding back now, a startled face appeared at the window. It was Lauren, the local college student, who had arrived to babysit their kids while they were out at the restaurant.

Lauren stared wide eyed through the window, seeing Julia in the position she was in. Lauren had only ever seen Julia in matriarch pose, commanding those around her, including Lauren. Truth be told this wasn't Lauren's favourite house to babysit. Julia always gave her a long list of expectations, way over and above normal babysitting duties for her do when they were out as if she were her personal house maid as well.

But now Lauren was stunned, and initially drew back away from the window. Surely she couldn't be seeing what she was seeing. The matriarch, made up to the nines as usual, but now hoisted bawling and yelling across her husband's lap, hair flailing, legs kicking as he attended to spanking her pert bottom.

She had interrupted something she really shouldn't have. But then a second glance revealed, maybe not. As he continued to rain spanks down on his wife's squirming backside, Mike looked out the window and winked at Lauren. Then a sly grin.

Julia shot back a glance at Mike, her elegant beautiful face drawn sharp like a hawk, "Lauren!" she gasped. She couldn't believe that the babysitter was getting a prime view of her most humiliating spanking. This was too much. "You bastard! You said no one would watch."

"Well, you made such a fuss of me locking the front door I guess she had to come round the back," laughed Mike.

Reassured that Mike was completely at ease with her watching him giving his wife the spanking she richly deserved, Lauren continued to look through the window and smiled back at Mike. Her shock gave way to a warm schadenfreude -- which, as anyone who is honest with themselves will admit, is one of the most satisfying of emotions. This woman whom Lauren had both feared and envied, now squirming on her unenviable plinth across Mike's lap, with Lauren granted a ringside seat to view Julia's legs flailing as her backside was given the full treatment.

Mike grinned again at Lauren as he lifted the hem of Julia's skirt, revealing the expensive silky black panties beneath. "You come in and make yourself right at home, I'll just finish off here," he shouted through the window. Lauren chuckled and went towards the back door. Julia's ordeal was only beginning...