Toxic Attraction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------

Bzzt Bzzt Bzzt

Dan reached out to the bedside table, his sleep-deprived brain fumbling to find his phone.

Bzzt Bzzt Bzzt.

He finally found it. Without opening his eyes he thumbed the button to answer the call and whispered, "Hello?"

"Hey! Danny boy. What's up? It's Byron. Hey, I have a change of plans for tomorrow." It seemed like Byron was screaming over the phone. Dan could hear lots of background noise and realized he must still be at the nearby bar.

"I now have another business meeting I need to attend, a round of golf, you know how it is. Do you think we could get those amendments signed off tonight? I want to wrap this up and get out onto the course early tomorrow. You can make that work, right?" Even though it was technically a question, it felt more like a command.

Shit.

Dan sat up blinking his eyes.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Give me a couple of minutes. Where are you?" Dan tried to sound awake and alert, ever attentive to a client's needs.

"Same place you left me. Hurry up, it's gonna be the last call soon." Byron abruptly hung up.

Talk about a Hollywood hang-up.

Dan reached over and grabbed Sarah's shoulder, trying to shake her awake.

"Sarah," he whispered. "Sarah."

She mumbled something in her sleep but didn't stir. She was out cold.

Dan stared out the outline of Jesse's body in the other bed. He was still snoring, likely also out cold from the alcohol he had ingested with dinner.

I'll just quickly get this signed and hurry back. No need to wake her, I guess.

He quietly moved across the room and got dressed in the clothing he had worn earlier that night. He crept to the door and slowly opened it. The ever-present hallway light streamed into the room. Dan closed the door, took the elevator back down to the lobby, and walked as directly as he could to find someone to open the business office so he could print out the contract.

-----------------------

Jesse's eyes snapped open at the sound of Dan's muffled phone conversation. It was late. Or it was early. All he knew was that it was dark outside. He could hear that jackass Byron asking Dan to sign the contract tonight.

"Sarah." He heard Dan whisper. "Sarah."

After a few moments of feigning sleep, Jesse heard Dan moving quietly around the room getting dressed. When he heard the door click shut, Jesse felt his cock swell in his shorts.

I'm in here alone with Dan's sexy wife.

He shifted in his bed, lying there for a minute while he listened to the sound of Sarah breathing, and for any indication that Dan was returning. Where would Dan manage to acquire the revised version of the contract at this hour? Would he head back to the Lincoln Group's office to print it? How long would he be gone for?

Jesse nervously shifted his weight again as he sat up on the bed. His eyes were glued to the alluring shape of Sarah in the other bed. She was lying on her side facing away from him. The sheets had shifted enough that he could see the back of her t-shirt pajamas. The exposure was enough to jolt his cock erect.

He stood up and stepped over to the other bed, hovering above Sarah, unsure of what to do. His eyes flicked in the direction of the door then back to the sleeping beauty. He hadn't forgotten about the sexy pictures he'd seen of her on Dan's phone. He had thought about those often. He had wished that there had been some way that he could have copied them. Tonight, he'd met her in person and she had turned out to be even more stunning in person than in the photos. The way she talked at dinner was so confident, she just seemed so in control. He found that sexy.

An idea sprang into his mind and before he fully comprehended what he was doing, he pulled the sheet back from Sarah's body and gently eased himself down into Dan's place, lying next to the most stunning woman he had ever seen.

-------------------

It took Dan a few minutes to find the front desk attendant and convince them to open the business office after hours for him. After logging into the computer, he was able to pull up his email and retrieve the amended contract for Byron to sign. While waiting for it to print, Dan pulled up his cell phone and called Byron.

It continued to ring until it went to voicemail. Dan checked the time, it was late. He quickly stapled the pages together and in a split-second decision, decided it was best to run back down to the restaurant and hope that Byron was still there.

-----------------------

Jesse just stared up at the ceiling, trying to control his breathing. Nothing had changed. She hadn't stirred or woken up now that he was in the bed with her. After composing himself, he gingerly turned on his side so that her back was now facing him.

God, she smells good.

He reached out and grazed her arm with the back of his hand. Nothing.

Sarah was completely enveloped by the dream she was having. Dan's hands were holding her tightly against him. They were in their bed at home and everything was as it should be. Everything was finally normal again. She could feel how hard Dan was in her hand. They kissed and started making love. Dan was so gentle and yet so strong.

"Mmmmm," Sarah moaned.

Jesse quickly withdrew his hand, terrified he had woken her.

"Oh," she moaned quietly again. Her hips moved a little bit.

Is she having a dream?

Jesse didn't know quite how to react, but his dick sure did. It strained against his boxers for contact. Without thought, Jesse shifted himself over until he was right behind Sarah, just shy of pressing himself up against her. At the restaurant, he never would have dreamed he would get so close to her.

In her dream, Dan was beginning to thrust into her. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and he was gently kissing her neck. She raised her hips to meet his thrusts.

Jesse was flabbergasted as Sarah began to rock her hips a little more noticeably. She closed the distance between them on her own. Her perfect ass moved and pressed up against his rock-hard cock. As she pushed back into him, she emitted a soft moan, "Mmmmm."

Even if she was dreaming, she had felt his dick and liked the way it felt. Jesse reached out and firmly placed his hand on her hip, pulling her back into him as he gently began thrusting his cock against her pajama-clad ass.

Back in her Middleton bedroom dream, Dan turned her over and took her from behind. His cock felt so good in her, his hands holding her down as he thrust into her. She screamed into the pillow, her nails digging into the sheets. But now, something was calling her attention. Something was wrong. She looked towards the doorway of her bedroom. She saw herself standing there in horror, watching Dan fuck her from behind. What was wrong with what she was seeing? Why did she look like she'd seen a ghost?

Jesse had worked his cock out of his boxers and had pressed his naked flesh up against his boss's wife. His hand snaked up from her hips and found the hem of her shirt. He recklessly slipped it under, grazing her soft tummy on its way to touch those magnificent breasts of hers, the ones he couldn't help but drool over during dinner. He found them. His hands began to dance over the lace material until he found the soft flesh of the tops of her breasts. His cock grew harder.

He thrust himself into the sleeping wife and her hips pushed back. Jesse held her chest firmly and an audible moan escaped Sarah's lips. "Oh."

Jesse leaned forward, his head right next to Sarah's. He kissed the base of her neck while fondling her chest.

-----------------------

Dan ignored the hostess, his eyes scanning the bar and lounge area. He didn't see Byron anywhere.

"I'm meeting someone," he said dismissively as he walked past her and strolled through the restaurant. He thought he recognized some of the faces at the end of the bar. Maybe they were the guys Byron had left to go talk to earlier.

"Hey, do you guys know Byron?" he asked as he made eye contact with one of them. The guy was clearly still dressed from work, likely drinking with his co-workers before going home.

"Yeah..." the guy said, looking him up and down, trying to place him. "You're that guy that was in here earlier with that sexy blonde, right?" He looked around at his buddies smiling.

"Yes, that's me. Is Byron still here?" Dan said, trying to keep these drunk idiots focused.

"He might have left?" The man said, appearing like he was searching through his recollections. "He said he had some business to take care of."

Dan grimaced at the idea. He had no idea where Byron could have gone. Maybe back to the office.

"I saw him go to the bathroom, but I dunno after that." Another one shouted a little too loudly.

"Thanks." Dan left the group and stalked away, eyes looking around. Before he knew it, he decided to make for the bathroom just to check.

-----------------------

Sarah's dream was becoming hazy. She kept looking back, trying to see what the other Sarah in the doorway was looking at. Her perspective shifted. She was no longer under Dan, she was standing in the doorway watching Lizzie being fucked from behind by Lester. He was holding her down by the base of her neck, but staring back at Sarah as he powerfully thrust into the girl.

Her perspective shifted again. She was on her elbows staring down at her bed sheets as someone thrust into her from behind. It was her that Lester was holding in place instead of Lizzie. She could feel his weight on her back. His cock was sliding in and out of her. She was quickly building to an orgasm and didn't want him to stop.

"Don't stop," Sarah mumbled in her sleep. Jesse took this as a sign. He slid both his hands under the back of her shirt and unclasped her bra. He shoved his boxers down and held his erect cock in his hands. He knew better than to try anything serious, but his lust-filled brain still convinced him to begin peeling Sarah's pajama shorts down to just below her ass. Her hips were still moving backwards, seeking contact. Jesse wished he had a better view of her panty-covered ass, but it was too dark in the room. He'd have to go by touch. He reached out and explored the material of her underwear. It was so soft. His fingers found her naked asscheeks. He wasn't blind, but working in the dark made it feel that way. If he had been blind, he would have still recognized that he had found a flawless ass with smooth skin.

His fingers lingered on her ass for a second before they trailed down and found her panty-covered sex. She was wet. He thought about playing with her for a second but his cock had other ideas. He held it in place as he gently eased it between her thighs, pressing up against her pussy. She rolled her hips back against him.

Jesse and Sarah moaned in unison. Sarah's pussy had finally gained the contact it had been seeking. As she pushed her hips back against him, her thighs and the bottom of her ass encased Jesse's hard cock.

This is what it must feel like to fuck her.

As he began thrusting between the thighs of his boss's perfect wife, his hand shot back up and began fondling her bare chest under her shirt. He held her perfect breast in his hand and squeezed while he began kissing her neck.

-----------------------------

The bathroom door clanged shut behind him as Dan rounded the corner into the men's room. He sighed, relieved at the sight in front of him.

"Danny boy!" Byron shouted, looking at him through the mirror as he washed his hands.

"Hey, Byron, how's your night going?" Dan tried to let go of his frantic feelings and shift back into smooth operator business mode.

"It's good. The boys out there are keeping me company. But how is your night going?" He winked at Dan. "I bet you're having a much better night than I am, what with that wife of yours."

Byron made an exaggerated face and mouthed 'wow' before grabbing some paper towel to dry his hands.

"Yeah," Dan said, unsure how to proceed. "Speaking of, she is going to kill me if I don't get back there soon. I brought the contract, are you ready to get it going?"

Byron shrugged. "Sure, whatever. Let's do it."

The pair exited the bathroom to go find a table.

-----------------------------

"Mmmmmm," Sarah moaned as Lester relentlessly fucked her from behind. He pulled himself free and powerfully flipped her over onto her back. She wasn't in her Middleton bedroom anymore. She was back in the apartment in Chicago. In Lester's dirty room, on his unkempt bed. She surrendered herself to him and he slid his cock into her. He was staring down at her with that lust-filled look before she pulled him down for a sloppy kiss.

To a bystander, it would have looked like Jesse and Sarah were fucking. Sarah was lightly moaning as her body pushed back against Jesse's cock. She squeezed her thighs together, pressing her drenched panty-covered sex against his naked cock.

Jesse was in bliss. His boss's wife was arching her chest into his waiting hands. He was sure that his kisses on her neck were sending her into overdrive. He was confident he knew how to play this woman's body. He thought he could probably even pleasure her better than her husband. Her body was so warm against his cock.

Sarah's tempo was picking up. Would he actually make her cum while she was asleep? He matched her pace, ecstasy spreading across his face as his cock slid against her smooth skin. Her ass was so firm and bubbly that it felt like he was really fucking her. Even if Dan came back now, he didn't think he could stop.

Lester was picking up his pace. Her hips were wrapped around his waist as he had her arms pinned down above her head. She had never been fucked this well before. She wanted to kiss him, but he held her still, just looking down at her with that intense expression. That look that said everything: Strong, Determined, Conqueror.

She needed to kiss him. She couldn't reach his lips, so she began kissing his chest. Her tongue danced along whatever it could find. She was getting close. Lester was going to make her cum. And then he was next to her head, his lips against her ear. She sloppily kissed his neck as he whispered, "I'm going to knock you up."

"Mmmmm, fuck," Sarah moaned loudly in the hotel room. Jesse felt her body tense up and her breath caught in her chest as she came. He felt her sex push hard against his cock, her thighs somehow clasping him tighter than before. It was too much for him.

"Ugh," Jesse groaned into her ear. Warm cum shot from his cock, spraying the bedsheets, Sarah's thighs and her panty-covered pussy.

They lay together like that for a few minutes with Jesse just spooning his boss's wife. His eyes were getting heavy. He knew he couldn't fall asleep in this bed, but he wanted nothing more than to keep holding this woman in his arms. Her breathing was steady, she was sound asleep. As he began to drift off, a small part of his brain started screaming at him. It was the rational part that had just woken up from his post-nut bliss.

He groggily grabbed a handful of the bedsheets and pressed them against Sarah's thighs and underwear as she slid out from behind her. He tried to soak up as much of his cum as possible so it wouldn't be noticeable.

He gingerly pulled her sweat shorts back up and re-clasped her bra. He stared down at her and froze in place as she turned onto her back. It just felt right to lean down and kiss her. So he did.

Her lips were soft and part of him longed for her to wake up like sleeping beauty and fall in love with him. It seemed like that was possible at the moment. After all, they just shared something, hadn't they? She must have felt something for him. Then he remembered she had been asleep the entire time and his fantasy crashed down around him.

Jesse shook his head and chastised himself. He got off the bed and pulled the sheet back up over her. He surveyed the scene for a second and felt confident nothing looked amiss. Tiptoeing back to his bed, he began to drift off with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. Hopefully, Dan didn't come back and see it.

-----------------------

"Alright, so here, I've outlined the change order requests," Dan said, pointing to one of the pages in the contract. Byron and Dan were seated at an empty table that was still cluttered with someone's dirty dishes. "If you take a look throughout there, I've highlighted each of the sustainability initiatives that you are ---"

Bryon flipped to the last page and quickly signed and dated it, almost by instinct.

"Want another beer?" Bryon asked with a sly smile, likely testing Dan to see if he would partake and foot the bill for him and maybe his group.

Dan's patience was running thin. He gathered up the contract and stood up. "No, thanks. Like I said, I have to get back to my wife."

Byron laughed. "Yeah, that's right! Sure, I don't blame you at all. Hey, what about a nightcap? Maybe I could come back up with you --"

"Sorry, Byron, gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow, alright?" Dan shut him down as he reached out and shook Byron's hand and headed towards the door.

After speed walking back to the hotel, the elevator took an eternity to reach his floor. He quietly made his way down the hall, slid his room key into the door and entered the pitch-black hotel room. Dan quietly got undressed and surveyed the scene. Jesse was still snoring and Sarah seemed to be out as well.

Good, everything is just as I left it.

-----------------------

With the contract amendments signed and Byron unavailable to meet with them again, there wasn't any point to staying in Minneapolis. The hotel room was paid for another night, but with Jesse opting to stay, Dan had called the airline to see if they could catch an early flight back to Chicago. There wasn't one available until that evening, but at least they could spend a night alone at his apartment if they took it.

After a relaxing day of visiting a few tourist spots in the city followed by a decent late lunch at a nice restaurant, Dan and Sarah finally found themselves sitting alone in the back of an airplane. It was a later flight back to the windy city, set to touch down around 9 pm. They had lucked out and had the whole row to themselves. The plane was only sparsely populated with other passengers.

"I'm sorry this trip was such a bust," Dan said, looking over at Sarah. Somehow, after all these years he was still taken aback at how beautiful she was. "I'm pretty pissed that Walt and the company screwed us over like that."

"I know, honey. It sucked. I guess they didn't know you were going to sneak your wife onto the trip with you, but still, it's a pretty cheap move by them." Sarah rested her hand reassuringly on Dan's forearm.

Dan fidgeted with the blanket that was covering their laps. They were only half watching the latest Oscar-nominated movie playing on the screens in front of them. "Sometimes, I worry about what the company's financial situation is like. Maybe it's good and they are just cheap, but things like this set-off alarm bells in my head after all we've been through."

"I know," Sarah said. She didn't like thinking too much about the financial situation they were just pulling themselves out of, but it was time to shift gears a bit and stop being so depressing. "I just feel bad for you, baby. I had lots of things planned for you on this trip that I didn't get to make happen."

Sarah hid an impish grin and she pretended to focus back on the movie, blatantly ignoring Dan as he stared at her.

"What plans, Sarah?" Dan asked in a hushed voice. He took a tentative look around the cabin, but there were no flight attendants in sight and it didn't seem like anyone around could hear them.

Sarah shrugged nonchalantly and kept her focus on the movie. "Oh, nothing special."

As Dan was about to respond and press for more information, Sarah turned to him. Her face had transformed from a regular movie-watching airline passenger to that sexy, vixen wife with bedroom eyes. He stared at her like a deer in headlights. He knew he was in trouble, but he was unprepared for whatever she was about to do.