Toxic Attraction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,565 Followers

"I had planned on having my way with you," she informed him, her hand sliding onto his blanket-covered lap, deliberating moving over his crotch.

Dan looked around again to see if anyone was watching them. Sarah was enjoying this too much.

She continued to stroke his growing cock through the blanket. "I brought a few sets of underwear I was planning to model for you. I was especially interested to see your reaction to this black, lacy set with white trimming. It came with the whole stocking and garter set up, too."

She flashed him a devilish smile. Her eyes made him think she might just straddle him right there on the plane in front of everyone. Instead, she moved her hand under the blanket and began to caress his cock over his pants.

"We really shouldn't be spending money right now on fancy stuff like that..." Dan had to stifle a groan at Sarah's manipulations.

"Mmmm," Sarah whispered in his ear. Her hand was now fighting with the waistline of his sweatpants. He knew what she wanted. He raised his hips gently off the plane seat and she tugged his pants down until they were sitting about mid-thigh. It was just enough for Sarah to pull Dan's boxers up his leg and expose his shaft to her hand.

Dan sucked in his breath as her delicate, manicured fingers made contact with his naked dick. "It's not polite to turn down a gift you know," she said softly, her hand gently stroking him. She couldn't put her mouth on it at the moment for lubrication, so her touch took a gentle and teasing approach.

"That kind of leads me to the other idea I had." She was staring at him now. Dan didn't dare make eye contact in case he spontaneously ejaculated just from looking at her. "But if you don't appreciate the present I got you," she said, lowering her voice and adding a ton of sexual inflection to it, "maybe someone else would."

Dan turned his head to look at his wife and realized how dry his mouth was. She squeezed his dick, causing him to close his eyes in pleasure.

"I was thinking. You've been working so hard and working such long, hard hours that you deserved a little reward." She shifted her eyes so that she appeared to be staring at the screen in front of her.

Her mouth was still next to his ear and she whispered, "Do you remember the last time we had sex in our bedroom at home and the roleplaying we did that I know you love so much? We were going to do some more of that on this trip. I was going to let someone else besides my husband enjoy my new lingerie."

"Fuck," Dan whispered. He wasn't staring at the screen but shifting his eyes all around the cabin. Dan loved role-playing with Sarah, especially when he got to pretend to be someone else fucking her and seeing her reaction and listening to her say their name. If it wasn't for that idiotic coworker, he could have had that. And it had been so long since his last time with Sarah, too. Jesse hadn't even contributed anything on this trip, as expected. He had been just a waste of space, except in one regard. He had managed to be an excellent cock block. "Fucking Jesse..."

"Jesse?" Sarah said seductively. "I had expected a new, different character, or maybe your roommate, but not him. Would you really want the guy that wrecks your work day to wreck your wife, too?"

That thought had never occurred to Dan before, but it seemed like his cock liked the idea. Dan shook his head, unsure how to respond. He didn't know where this was going.

"Hmmmm, maybe. Maybe not." Sarah's hands continued to graze and tease Dan's shaft. "What about Byron? Is that who you wanted to play with me? Or maybe it was some random person from the hotel? Tell me, baby, who would you have been?"

Sarah smiled wickedly. She knew she had him wrapped around her finger. He must be close to cumming. She just had to keep playing their game. She might not be able to join the mile-high club today, but she could damn well make sure it was a memorable experience for her husband. At the very least she could wring something positive from this trip.

"I'll tell you what, since you've been such a good boy, I'll give you a redo for this trip. Tonight in the apartment, I'll show you my new outfit and you can be someone else for me."

"Ugh," Dan closed his eyes; he didn't care about the people on the plane anymore. He was focusing on Sarah's hand jacking him off. She rolled her fingers over the tip of his cock sending a wave of electricity through his body. Part of his brain managed to ask, "What about Lester?"

"What about him?" Sarah was now staring at him. If anyone walked by it would be very noticeable what they were doing. The blanket was rising and falling. Their only saving grace was the loud background noise of the airplane in flight.

"What if he tries something tonight?" Dan looked at her again, and his heart skipped a beat.

God, she is so fucking sexy.

"I. Don't. Care." Her hand squeezed his dick with each word for emphasis. "It doesn't matter what Lester wants. You and I will decide what happens, and tonight I want to give you this." She bit her lip as her other hand pulled down the neckline of her shirt, revealing the tops of her breasts. "All of me."

"Jesus," Dan muttered and closed his eyes again. He could hear talking farther ahead in the cabin. The stewardess was pushing the drink cart towards them, but he could feel Sarah's hot breath on his neck.

"Who are you going to be tonight, Dan?" Sarah asked huskily. "Who is going to be the one to fuck me?"

"Lester," Dan whispered, unable to beat around the bush anymore now that she was asking him so directly.

"Mhmmmm," Sarah moaned lightly, trying to send him over the edge. "Lester, huh? Do you want Lester to fuck me in your apartment? In your bed? I told him my lips were only for you, and yet you still let him stick his cock in my mouth. He took what he wanted. I can tell he has been dying to fuck me by the look in his eyes. Is that what you want, Dan? Is Lester going to fuck your wife tonight?"

His dick was twitching almost nonstop in her hand, so she knew she was on the right track. Just a bit more and he was going to explode.

"You know he doesn't deserve it," she continued. "I mean, just look at him. He is so far beneath me, but you want your wife to open her legs and let that man fuck her? You want to see me writhing in pleasure as he pounds into me while I moan his name over and over. Do you want him to fuck me so hard that I forget all about you? Will you let him cum inside me?"

"Fuck," Dan whispered harshly as he came. His cum shot out and hit the inside of the blanket, dribbling down onto his naked thighs as she pumped his shaft. Sarah's hand continued to squeeze him as more cum shot out, drenching her own hand as stroked him.

Dan closed his eyes, spent. That was one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever experienced. The dirty talk from his wife had been next level and sent him completely overboard.

"And what can I get you two?" The stewardess asked as she rolled her cart up to their aisle.

"He's asleep," Sarah whispered loudly. "Can I please get a diet coke?"

"Of course," the stewardess replied, opening a drawer and taking out a can before pouring it into a plastic cup with ice. She didn't give Dan a second glance. If she had, she would have noticed the wet spot forming on the blanket over his crotch.

"Anything else?" the stewardess asked as she placed her hands on the cart's handle, ready to push it away.

"Oh, could I get a few napkins?" Sarah asked, holding back a naughty smile.

--------------------------

Dan and Sarah rolled their carry-ons through the doorway and set them down inside the apartment. There had been an issue at the gate which delayed their deboarding.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I am so happy to be back here," Dan said as he stretched and took off his jacket.

"I'm just done with airplanes for a while, that was brutal." Sarah already had her jacket off as she headed towards the kitchen. "Let's see if you have anything to drink in here."

"I thought we weren't drinking after last night? You were dead to the world this morning." Dan chuckled as he followed her. As he entered the kitchen he found his wife's beautiful ass on display for him. She was bent over looking in the fridge.

"That was this morning. After that long wait I wouldn't mind a glass --oh," she felt Dan press himself up against her backside. "Hello, there."

"Hello to you too." Dan grinned.

"No, hello to you," Sarah stood up brandishing an unopened bottle of white wine.

"I may have picked that up for you." Dan smiled.

"My hero," Sarah found a couple of glasses and began pouring. Dan slid up behind her, crotch against her ass and his hands encircling her.

"I love walking in on you like that. Bent over. It's like I'm walking in on something private." He breathed into her ear.

"Oh, I know you do. Just you wait until later tonight. I'll be bent over like that for you when you come to take a peek at my surprise for you." She slowly gyrated her hips back and forth, feeling Dan's dick begin to rise.

"Surprise for me?" Dan whispered. "I thought you were going to be spending the night with someone else."

"Mmmm," Sarah moaned as she felt Dan's dick pressing harder into it. "Of course, how could I forget."

She broke away from her husband's embrace and handed him his glass. They both took a sip, staring into each other's eyes. They could read each other's expressions. Longing, desire and imminent satisfaction were apparent on both of their faces.

"Got some for me?" A voice said from behind Dan. He turned towards the interruption to find Lester standing in the doorway, looking like a wild dog. Unkempt appearance and clad only in a pair of sweat shorts. "I thought you were coming home tomorrow."

"Change of plans," Dan said, not taking his eyes off Lester as he strolled into the kitchen.

He walked right up to the couple, invading their space. Lester slowly reached out and grabbed the glass in Sarah's hand. He held his hand over hers as he moved the glass to his lips and took a sip.

"That's sweet," he said as he stared into her eyes, ignoring Dan completely.

Sarah yanked herself out of his grip. "And it's mine. Was mine. Here, take it."

She gestured the glass towards him until he took it, then filled another glass for herself. "Dan and I are going to have a bit of wine before heading to bed for the night."

Sarah pushed past him and led Dan out of the kitchen toward the couch in the living room. Dan noticed his heartbeat quickening at seeing Lester interact with Sarah. This creature had somehow crossed paths with his beautiful wife. In reality, their worlds should have never collided, but here they were. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Dan followed his beautiful wife over to the couch. She sat herself in the middle, so Dan took up the spot directly next to her. He looked over his shoulder but his roommate still hadn't emerged from the kitchen.

They heard sounds coming from the fridge, like Lester was rummaging around playing for time. Sarah rolled her eyes.

"I can't wait for later," Dan said under his breath.

Sarah took a sip of wine. "Me neither. Let's finish up this wine and ditch your roommate."

Lester walked into the living room holding his glass of wine. Apparently, he hadn't found anything else while he was making all that noise. His hairy belly hung over his shorts and he eyed the couple as he moved behind them. He stopped on the other side of the couch and stared at them, as if he was trying to read the situation.

"Can we help you?" Dan asked.

"Just wanted to see if your wife here wanted to join me in my bedroom," Lester said plainly as he took a seat across from the couple. The same seat Dan had sat in the last time Sarah had been in the apartment and she'd given this creature a blowjob.

Sarah turned and raised a suspicious eyebrow, "And what exactly would we be doing in your room? Did you want to show me your World of Warcraft character?"

The confident smile disappeared from Lester's face as he narrowed his eyebrows. "No, I would strip you down and lick every inch of you."

"Easy there," Dan said. "That's my wife you're talking to, alright. I'll admit we have had some fun in the past here but this isn't something that just happens every time she comes to town because you want it to. We're tired and we've had a long trip. Nothing is happening here."

"You sure about that?" Lester quipped. "The tent in your pants says otherwise."

Shocked, both Dan and Sarah looked down at Dan's crotch. His dick was clearly visible against the fabric of his sweatpants.

"If you really need to know, I was just admiring my wife's beautiful behind when you interrupted us in the kitchen." Dan looked confidently at his roommate.

Lester held up his hands defensively. "Hey, you don't need to convince me. Convince her. I'm content just to sit here, sip on my wine and take in the scenery."

He made a point of slowly looking Sarah up and down, briefly licking his lips. She shuddered.

Dan was about to say something but Sarah put a hand on his chest and stood up. She downed the rest of her wine and winked at Dan. She turned and strode over to where Lester was seated. She put one knee on the bottom of the chair, directly between Lester's thighs and leaned forward over him. She took the drink from his hand and downed its contents as well.

"Tonight it's just going to be me and my husband. Got it?" Sarah stood back up and made her way back over to her husband.

"Whatever you say," she heard him say behind her. She could feel his eyes on her ass as she moved. She bent over to whisper in Dan's ear, making sure to give Lester a full view of her spectacular behind. She shifted her weight between each leg, moving her ass in time to tease Lester. She took hold of Dan's wrist and checked the time on his watch.

"Wait five minutes and then come join me in the bedroom 'Lester'," she whispered to her husband. Dan gulped and nodded.

Sarah gave him a deep kiss on his mouth and then spun on her heels turning around. She gave a pointed look to Lester, retrieved her carry-on and walked toward Dan's bedroom.

"What, no kiss for me?" Lester asked crudely, his eyes glued to her ass until it disappeared from view.

After hearing the bedroom door close, Dan and Lester sat there awkwardly for a few seconds. Thankfully Lester went back into the kitchen. Dan double-checked the time on his watch and set a five-minute timer to make sure he didn't miss anything.

Lester returned holding the wine bottle. He stopped next to Dan and, without asking, poured more into his glass before sitting back down and refilling his own. That was the first time that Lester had done anything nice for Dan. More importantly, he did it unprompted. Dan didn't like it.

"This wine sucks," Lester complained after taking a sip.

"Oh yeah?" Dan leaned back and looked his roommate over. What a slobby-looking guy. The idea of him with Sarah was just ridiculous, but Dan did notice that his own dick hadn't gotten any softer since Sarah left. "And what do you usually like to drink?"

"Coke," Lester took another sip of his wine, "Maybe some Redbull."

"There's plenty of your Coke in the fridge." Dan said, "If you don't like the wine, why didn't you grab one?"

"Because," Lester was clumsily swirling the wine around in his glass, "I want to get you drunk."

Dan leaned forward, "It'll take more than this wine to get me drunk Lester. What's your angle?"

Lester looked up from his drink and stared at Dan intently, "I heard what Sarah said before she left the room. Wait five minutes and then you go in there pretending to be me. Well, I want you to let me go in there and I thought a little more wine might help you see things my way."

Dan could feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest and his dick straining against the material of his pants. He was trying to formulate a response while thinking through all the potential outcomes.

His thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing on his wrist. His five-minute timer was going off. It was time. Sarah was waiting.

Dan stood, clutching his glass. Lester mirrored his movements, standing up and downing the rest of the wine in his glass before setting it down on the table.

Lester took a step towards the hallway, without breaking eye contact with Dan, "I know you are curious about the idea. Just give me a couple of minutes and then come in." He continued to move towards the hallway.

"Lester," Dan said in an authoritative tone, "You can't fuck her."

Lester held up a hand beside his shoulder and extended two fingers. "Whatever you say, boss. Scout's honour."

Dan stood in the living room paralyzed as Lester turned and stalked down the hallway toward his wife.

----------------

Lester grinned as he placed his hand on the doorknob to Dan's room. He remembered all the times he had stood here with Sarah on the other side, only to find the door locked. This time the knob turned all the way as he pushed the door open.

Light broke into the hallway. Lester took one last glance towards the living room and then stepped into Dan's room. He closed the door behind him and quietly engaged the lock.

Click.

As Lester walked into the room, he was greeted with a most magnificent sight. Bending over the bed in front of him was Sarah, dressed only in a new set of lingerie. The black bra and panties were trimmed with white lace. Lester's hungry eyes were drawn to Sarah's stocking-clad legs that ran up to that perfect ass that was pushing itself out toward him.

"Hmmm," Sarah moaned as she moved her hips back and forth seductively. "Who's there?"

Lester beamed and he quickly lowered his shorts and stepped out of them. He looked at himself naked in the mirror attached to the wall. He smiled knowing where his peephole was hidden. It felt great to finally be on this side of the wall.

Lester held his cock firmly in one hand as he approached the beautiful wife who was unknowingly bent over before him. He reached out with one hand and grabbed her hip.

"Dan, is that you?" Sarah said seductively. "Or is that Lester?"

To answer her question, Lester lined his cock up with her panty-covered sex and pushed against it. His cock pressed against her opening but was held in place by the material of her panties. He could feel how wet she was.

"Mmmmm," Sarah moaned. "It must be you, Lester."

She was still playing her role-play game with Dan, not realizing it was actually Lester pressing between her legs.

Lester continued to push against her. He shifted so that his cock was no longer pressing up against her opening but running up the entire length of her slit, between her thighs. I could take her right now. I've done it like this before. I don't know how they will react. I don't want to ruin this long-term. It almost happened last time. Patience, Lester. Wait for your moment.

He thrust between her legs, holding onto her hip while his other hand held the base of her neck.

"Mmmmmh," Sarah moaned, feeling Dan's dick sliding between her thighs. She pushed back against it. Dan must be leaning forward over her, she felt extra pressure on the top of her ass. "Did Dan let you in here, Lester?"

Lester stayed silent. He wanted to wait for the perfect moment to reveal himself. Instead, he snaked his hand around to the front of Sarah's neck and pulled her up into a standing position.

"Ugh," Sarah moaned at the unexpected move. Dan continued to thrust between her legs, running up and down her soaking vagina. Suddenly, Dan turned her head to the side and held it firmly in place, so that she was staring up at the corner of the ceiling. Dan's lips began kissing her bare neck and shoulders as his other hand aggressively started to maul her chest.

God this feels so good. Dan is so hungry for it. I need this. I wish I could see his face. Sarah tried to turn her head to see the look in Dan's eyes, but he held her in place. He must really be getting into character and taking this seriously. She decided to play along, 'Ugh, Lester, fuck, this is so wrong. We can't. I can't. God, your cock feels so good."

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,565 Followers