Toxic Attraction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Different how?" Lester commanded.

"Don't make me say it," Sarah pleaded. Half playing the part but half not wanting to admit it out loud.

"Dan wants to know," Lester said. "Tell us."

"God, mmhmm," Sarah moaned. "I love your cock. It's so fucking big. It just feels powerful. There's something primal about it when I have it near me. I just need to have it."

"Do you remember our first night together? In the living room?" Lester said to Sarah but he was looking at Dan.

Sarah nodded her head as she kept trying desperately to lick Lester's cock. The feeling of it sliding between her breasts and of his thighs pressing against her nipples was driving her crazy.

"I blew my load on you and you licked a bit of it up and ran away. Then last time I made you swallow my load. Now you're lapping up my cock like a good little wifey. Where should I put my cum this time? Where do you want it?"

"Ugh," Sarah moaned at the thought. "Give it to me Lester. I don't care, just give it to me. Cum all over my chest."

Lester could feel Sarah's hips rising and falling behind him.

"Mhmmmm," Sarah moaned. Lester's cock between her breasts and her fingers playing with herself had her teetering right at the edge. Finally, she felt it rise inside of her and come crashing down on every nerve ending in her body.

Sarah came and screamed, "Give me your cum, Lester. Fuck. Give it to me."

Lester let out a long moan and she felt his cock begin to convulse between her breasts. He suddenly pulled back from her. Sarah's head rose, instinctively following his cock and, as a tidal wave of pleasure rolled over her body, one of her hands shot up to her chest to add to the sensation she was feeling.

Streams of white hot cum began shooting out of Lester's cock. The first strand fell onto Sarah's perky white breasts. Its warmth on her skin caused her orgasm to crescendo, to come crashing down and rising higher than before as another one rocked her body. "Uh, fuck. FUCK."

Lester roared as strand after strand of cum shot out of his dick. The wads of cum splattered across Sarah's chest and began impacting her face. Cum shot directly into Sarah's waiting mouth and she swallowed it without hesitation. Another shot across her lips, her tongue instinctively lashing out and licking it off. Her hand massaged Lester's come into her chest, across her nipple, over and over again.

Sarah's wedding ring was covered in gobs of Lester's cum. Sarah was too distracted by the warmth of Lester's illicit seed to notice.

Lester grinned down as the last bit of cum he had shot out landed in Sarah's hair. He looked down at the masterpiece in front of him. Dan's sexy wife was covered in his cum. Sarah was breathing hard as she continued to play with his cum on her chest. Lester watched as Sarah's wedding ring was drenched in his cum. She licked her lips clean and looked up at him, amazed at the amount of cum he had produced.

Lester bucked his hips forward and thrust his cock at Sarah's face. He rubbed his cock across her cheek, smearing the cum into her. He dragged it across her face as she tried to follow it, opening her mouth to take him in but Lester didn't give her the satisfaction. Instead, he ran the length of his cock down the other side of her face and with a flick of his hips gave her a light slap with his cock.

Dan stood there, staring in silence at the devastating portrait in front of him. Tonight was supposed to be a rekindling for him and Sarah. Instead, he'd allowed his lust to consume him; allowed a snake into the garden. Lester had taken his place and dominated his wife so thoroughly that he'd never seen Sarah so hungry for cock before. She looked like she was possessed. He couldn't imagine how Sarah would reconcile this after everything that happened.

Dan watched as Lester backed away from the bed, holding his erect cock in front of him. He was smiling from ear to ear. Sarah was still trying to catch her breath as she came down from the powerful set of orgasms. She was staring at Lester with the bedroom eyes that Dan had seen so many times before, but mixed with a sense of disbelief.

Lester strode towards Dan. It was only then that Sarah seemed to register he was still there. Her eyes quickly regained their focus as she tried to compose herself.

Lester bent over and retrieved Sarah's panties and bra, the sexy new set she had purchased as a surprise gift for their trip. Lester bunched them in his hands and used them to clean off his cock, wiping up Sarah's saliva and his cum. He dropped them in a pile on the floor at Dan's feet and walked out of the room.

Sarah felt a sudden sense of anger and hurt at the way that Lester had just walked out of the room without a second glance at her. The way he had discarded her clothing, discarded her. She didn't know what it was she wanted, but something felt missing. She felt Dan step closer to her. She looked up at her husband and smiled, "Well, was that everything you wanted?"

Dan stared into Sarah's eyes trying to ignore the gob of cum that ran across her forehead. "I...don't know what to say. It was wild and crazy."

"Amazing," Dan said to himself as he shook his head. "You were amazing. I can't believe all that just happened."

"Neither can I," Sarah said as she rose from the bed. She was trying to wipe Lester's cum off her face and chest with a kleenex.

"Is it true?" Dan asked, "Did Lester.....did his cock actually get inside you?"

Sarah turned to look at her husband, saying, "I didn't mean for it to happen, but it did. I thought it was you behind me. I should have known. I'm sorry."

Dan said, trying to console her, "It's not your fault. It's my dumb ass that let him come in here. I knew what could happen, but I never thought that it actually would."

Sarah sighed as she found more cum on her chest to wipe off. "I don't know what happened. He just played me. My body was on fire. I can't believe how out of control things got just now. All I could think about was making him cum...."

Dan wanted to embrace her, pull her close to him. Kiss her. Reclaim her. But he didn't want to get Lester's cum on him. He thought it was foul. Lester had marked his wife and for tonight, she'd be his. "I think we're starting to play with fire here. I didn't know things would escalate like this. We need to be careful."

Sarah looked up at him guiltily. "Do you want this to happen again? Maybe you should visit us instead next time."

"Maybe," Dan said, lost in thought.

"Maybe, what," Sarah asked. "Maybe you want it to happen again?"

"God, Sarah, I don't know. Today was a little much, but it's like I'm still craving to see it. I can't explain it. I did enjoy watching you....hearing you talk about it. I think we found our line, though. The line we don't cross unless we both agree to it."

"No sex," Sarah said. She was relieved but part of her couldn't help but feel disappointed. The whole time she had been sucking Lester's cock, her body had been aching for it. Her brain wondered what it would feel like, how Lester would feel when he fucked her. "I think that's smart."

"Alright," Dan said, surveying the scene around him. The room was a mess. The bed sheets were ripped off and in bunches, covered with sweat and cum. Sarah's new bra and panties were wadded up, all stuck together with Lester's spunk. His wife was covered in his roommate's cum and Dan still had a raging hard erection that he couldn't take care of. "I'm going to grab the suitcase and some water, why don't you take a quick shower and then we can figure this out."

"A hot shower sounds great," Sarah said. As she held up her hand and pulled her fingers apart, strands of Lester's cum hung between them. Sarah left the bedroom in just her stockings, not bothering to put on any clothing. She entered the bathroom and turned the hot water on.

Dan stood in the empty room by himself. "God, what the hell have I done?"

-------------------

Lester triumphantly sat back at his command center with a smug look on his face. He had just come buckets and plastered it all over Dan's wife while she begged for it. His roommate had just stood there and watched as he used and abused the mother of his children.

He double-clicked on his computer screen, bringing up the video files from Dan's bedroom for the last hour. He saved it to his hard drive. Might as well save everything from tonight.

He made a note to go back and review the conversation that Sarah and Dan were having. Hopefully, there would be something useful in there he could use.

Lester could see several discord notifications from Ned and his raiding party. Lester booted up WoW and logged in, ready for his second raiding session of the night.

"Darkspire!," Ned bellowed in his ear. "You're here! We've needed you. Okay, so here is what we are doing --"

Lester's attention drifted from the game as he heard the shower turn on. He crept over to his closet and looked through the peephole. Sarah was standing there in a trance letting the water hit her and wash his cum off her body.

Leser smiled evilly as he noticed the lovely wife's hand begin to drift down to her vagina and begin to lightly tease it.