Toxic Attraction Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan opened his apartment door and stepped in, dropping his bag to the floor. Getting the win with Byron felt like he was on the right track; nailing Jesse tied up one more loose end that he no longer needed to worry about. He finally felt like he could breathe.

A sound from the kitchen interrupted his train of thought. Seconds later his short, overweight roommate emerged wearing a pair of oversized basketball shorts and a new-looking t-shirt that had orange stains up the front. Lester was holding a cup of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and was spooning a large portion into his mouth.

"Lester," Dan said as he nodded to his roommate.

"Dan," Lester replied, standing there, spooning another portion of ice cream down his gullet.

Dan really didn't want to talk to Lester: just seeing him shoved his thoughts right back into the inescapable loop of the events of the past weekend. How Sarah could even have done that was hard to fathom, given Lester's appearance. Dan turned and started towards his bedroom.

"How's Sarah doing?" Lester said from behind him.

Dan froze in his tracks. He slowly turned and looked at his roommate who seemed preoccupied with his ice cream.

"How's Sarah doing?" Lester repeated himself as he licked a chunk of ice cream off the spoon. "Did she make it home safe?"

"Yeah," Dan said. Desperate to extract himself from the awkward conversation, his lips tightened into a line. "She made it home safe and sound. No issues, even with all the snow."

Dan started to turn toward his room.

"Good, I was afraid she might fall asleep at the wheel. She looked exhausted after the marathon fucking she had over the weekend." Lester was intently scooping more ice cream out of the cup, scraping the bottom of the container.

"What?" Dan said, turning back to his roommate, "What did you say to me?"

Lester shrugged, "Just stating the facts."

Dan pinched the bridge of his nose, his patience wearing thin. "What the fuck are you trying to do right now? Trying to get me riled up or something?"

Lester smirked as he spooned the last bit of ice cream into his mouth, "I just wanted to thank you for encouraging your wife to come pay me a visit. It was a lot more fun than playing WoW."

"I didn't, that's not --" Dan started.

"Did Sarah tell you about our time together?" Lester put the empty cup of ice cream and spoon down on the back of the couch. "I'm sure she told you we had sex, twice I'll add. But did she tell you how many times I made her cum? How I had her screaming my name as I slid my cock in and out of her? She drained every ounce of my cum out of me and if she hadn't driven home I think she would have milked me dry."

Dan stepped forward and squared his shoulders the same way he did with Jesse the day before. "Listen, Lester, I need you to hear me. I get what little game you are playing at, but it isn't going to work. The only reason Sarah went to you is because she thought that's what I wanted, but it wasn't. In no other situation would she ever have willingly fucked you. Got it? It happened under false pretenses and it isn't going to happen again."

"Are you sure about that?" Lester challenged, holding his ground. Despite their height difference, Lester didn't cower to Dan the way that Jesse had done. "Who knows, I think Sarah wanted someone to keep her warm that night and you weren't here to do it."

"Like I said," Dan met Lester's eyes. "It was a mistake and it won't happen again."

"I hear you," Lester stepped forward, getting close to Dan's personal space, "But you are forgetting one thing."

"And what's that, buddy?" Dan wasn't sure what he would do if Lester stepped up and tried to square off with him here, but he was interested to find out.

"I fucked your wife twice in less than twenty-four hours. Now she knows what it's like with me. What I feel like inside of her. There is no way she hasn't been thinking about that every second since she left here. She is going to want it."

Dan rolled his eyes. "As if, Lester. You must think really highly of yourself to believe you could have that impact on her."

"I guess we'll see, the next time she comes to visit, which bed she spends the night in." Lester started to move past Dan' but didn't break eye contact until he was out of his field of view.

Dan stood there silently.

"Oh, and Dan," Lester added from behind him. "Next time, maybe I'll let you watch."

Dan turned around and watched as Lester moved down the hallway toward his bedroom, "That's not going to happen, Lester. I already told you, it's done."

"I doubt that. You know why?" Lester twisted his door knob and opened the door to his room.

Dan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Why's that?"

"Because you're going to want to see it. Going to want to hear her cum on my cock. Or else why would you have a hard-on right now?"

Dan glanced down and was mortified that Lester was right, his cock was hard as a rock.

Lester smirked, crossed the threshold into his room, and closed the door behind him.

"Goddammit," Dan muttered as he grabbed his bag and headed for his bedroom. He knew sleep would be hard to come by.

***

Hours after his encounter in the living room with Dan, Lester sat ensconced in his command center. Ned was sending him incessant messages about getting the group together for another DnD session. His party had their own Discord server and Ned was trying to find when everyone was available.

But that wasn't why Lester was so focused on his computer. He had been busy exchanging Bitcoin for pictures and videos of past conquests with strangers on the dark web when he received a notification from his most prolific buyer.

He opened the chat.

Cronos: What new stuff do you have for me?

Lester paused trying to think of a good response. Cronos paid well but he was demanding. He could be quite prickly, especially when he messaged Lester in the evening.

Lester began typing.

Darkspire: You're up to date on what I have.

Cronos: Bullshit. You're holding out on me.

Darkspire: Why would I do that? I like your money.

Cronos: Then who were you looking at in that last video with the redhead? Your blurred face was looking towards the door at someone. There were clearly sounds coming from that direction.

Lester stirred in his chair. He hadn't anticipated anyone picking up on that. He reminded himself to be careful with Cronos - there was very little the buyer didn't catch.

Darkspire: It wasn't anyone important. Nothing yet at least.

Cronos: Tell me about her.

Darkspire: Blond, young mother, beautiful, great chest, amazing ass. Tanned and toned. Smart and confident. A white whale if ever there was one.

Cronos: Send me what you have so far.

Lester wasn't about to share. Sarah was his, she wasn't like the other girls.

Darkspire: No.

Cronos: I'll send you 50k right now. I know you have something good.

Darkspire: Goodnight, Cronos.

Lester changed his status to offline and navigated back to the DnD server to see if he'd be playing DND this weekend. Cronos's demand stayed in the back of his head, though. Cronos had paid well for everything else Lester had done in the past. While Lester had many other regulars and other one-off purchasers, Cronos seemed to have the means to afford Lester's extensive library. He often wondered who Cronos was. Given the sensitive nature of the videos, the precautions that Lester had taken and the anonymity, he would never know.

Lester exited Discord and logged into his private server. He scrolled through a screen meticulously filed with neatly labeled folders for each conquest. Each folder was filled with the best images and videos he had. Essentially backups of the hard drives in his drawer. It was much more efficient to send files to clients from here without having to hook up a hard drive each time for specific requests.

He exited the screen and then swiveled his chair to the side. Using his secret key, he opened his desk drawer and retrieved the hard drive titled 'Sarah Williams'. With care bordering on reverence he connected it to his computer. He clicked open the drive and began to lower his gym shorts for tonight's entertainment.

***

Sarah turned off the ignition to her car and glanced down at the mileage. Driving back and forth between Middleton and Chicago was putting serious miles on her vehicle. She sent Dan a quick text telling him she'd just arrived.

She opened the door and was hit with the cold Chicago winter air. She hurried and shut the door, then opened the trunk to retrieve her overnight bag.

She didn't waste any time crossing the snow-covered parking lot before reaching the relative warmth of the apartment lobby. She caught a glance of herself in the mirror and noticed how rosy her cheeks were from the cold. She thought she looked cute despite all the winter layers and the unflattering winter hat she wore.

As she crossed the lobby toward the elevator bank, Sarah's heart skipped a beat thinking about getting more time with her husband. Since their last conversation, her heart had been aching to see him, to be held in his warm embrace. She was thankful that her parents were able to take the kids but she really wished Dan would find a way to come back home soon, so they could all be together.

As the elevator ascended, Sarah ran her hands over her arms in an attempt to disperse the lingering chills from her body. As she walked down the hallway, she fished in her purse for her set of keys and thought about how warm it felt whenever Dan held her, particularly under the covers of their bed in Middelton. It had been a long time since that had happened. Perhaps on this trip, they could just take some time to lie together in that warm embrace.

All of the work stress was piling onto her, in addition to essentially being a single mother. Sure, she got a ton of support from her parents, but the day-to-day of it all was still on her. She wanted so badly for Dan to just hold her, for the world to just stop so her worries could wash away, even if just for a minute.

As Sarah opened the door and walked into the apartment she was quickly taken aback. She was disappointed by what she found, or the lack of what she saw. The apartment was dark, the lights were off. She had expected Dan to be anxiously waiting for her arrival seated here in the living room waiting for her. Instead, all she found was a dark, empty space.

As she turned to close the door she felt movement behind her. Before she could fully process what was happening, she found herself being enveloped by a set of arms and wet lips pressed against her neck. Her eyes instinctively shut, her arm going momentarily limp as she let her bag drop to the floor.

The lips moved across her neck until they pressed hard against her lips. She immediately returned the kiss without thinking.

She registered the sound of the door being her clicking closed but her mind was too busy processing the sensations of the warm body pressing up against her, the soft tongue beginning to push into her mouth.

Sarah raised her arms to encircle the back of Dan's neck. Her arms didn't need to stretch as far as they usually did. As she slid her tongue back into what she assumed was her husband's mouth, she opened one eye and realized it wasn't her husband at all.

It was Lester.

She pulled back from the kiss but his body was still pressed firmly against hers. "Lester!"

"Yup," Lester said before snaking his hand behind her head and pulling her face back towards his. His mouth found hers in a passionate embrace. Sarah was shocked and froze for a moment.

Her body was heating up, all traces of the cold Chicago winter had been wiped away. Her body was responding to the physical sensation while her mind played catch up. She opened her mouth and allowed Lester's tongue to invade it. She felt him press himself up against her; she could feel the heat radiating from his crotch as he slowly turned her and backed her up until her supple ass was pressing against the couch.

Lester's hand was roaming her body. It tore off her winter hat and had begun to expertly unzip her jacket. Once he had it open, his hand started to massage her breasts over her sweatshirt. He found her hardened nipple and tweaked it.

Lester continued to ground his cock against her as his hands ran over her body and his tongue battled hers. Sarah yearned to feel him touch her bare skin.

***

Dan flushed the toilet and quickly washed his hands. He thought he'd heard the sound of the apartment door a second earlier. He had just finished responding to Sarah's text that she had arrived, so it must have been her.

He dried his hands and exited the bathroom. As he moved down the hallway toward the living room he abruptly stopped in his tracks, taken back by the sight in front of him. His loving wife was pinned against the couch by his short ogre of a roommate. Lester was pressing his crotch against hers and he was kissing her. No, they were kissing each other. Sarah was responding, her arms were around his neck and her hips were firmly pushing back against him.

Dan stood there for several seconds trying to process what was happening. Wondering how this had happened. She had just texted him and now Lester was already mauling her. Given that she still had some outerwear on, Lester must have beaten him to the punch and grabbed her just when she opened the door.

Still, it was a little distressing how she was responding to his touch, especially given their conversation. Maybe it wasn't the best idea that she had come so soon.

"Sarah!" Dan said as he finally found it in himself to walk forward towards the obscene coupling.

Sarah disengaged from Lester's kiss and with some effort pushed against him until he let go. Within seconds she closed the distance between them and gave Dan a strong hug. His eyes closed as they rekindled their intimacy and he returned her embrace. When he finally opened his eyes, he saw Lester still standing there, staring at them.

"I missed you so much," Sarah whispered into his ear. "I don't know what just happened, it all happened so fast."

Dan kept one eye warily on Lester. "I missed you too. Don't worry, we'll figure it out. I don't think this was your fault."

Sarah pulled back to look at him. He wanted to kiss her and could tell she wanted to kiss him. Both hesitated since her lips had just been engaged with Lester's. She gave him a reassuring smile and nodded her head, understanding without saying anything.

"I need to freshen up," she said so both of them could hear. She turned and went back towards the door, avoiding looking at Lester. She grabbed her bag from the floor and walked back towards Dan. As she passed him, she gave his hand a strong squeeze before moving past him into the bathroom.

Dan heard the bathroom door shut and the lock engage. He stood there at the threshold of the hallway as if on guard. Lester hadn't moved from his own position, he was just standing there. Waiting. Eventually, he seemed to get bored and turned towards the kitchen, disappearing from sight.

Dan's body felt full of adrenaline. It finally dawned on him that he was breathing quickly, even though he was just standing still. His heart felt like it was beating a million times a minute. As he was trying to comprehend how he was feeling, it dawned on him that he felt an incessant need to stand there and protect Sarah, but that he also harbored a sense of disappointment.

Disappointment that both Sarah and Lester had left the living room empty. He couldn't want them back together, could he? Dan leaned against the wall to catch his breath. Only then did he notice that his hand was absently touching his hard cock through his pants.

***

Sarah stared into the bathroom mirror for several seconds, trying to regain her composure. She splashed water onto her face as she processed the rapid succession of events that had just occurred. She had wanted to be embraced by Dan so badly, that she had responded to Lester's touch.

On the trip here, she had planned to stay as far away from Lester as possible but he had intercepted her before she had time to try. She knew one thing for certain, she wasn't going to have sex with Lester again. Partially because she had promised herself, but also because she was on her week and she didn't like doing that. Her cycle should be ending soon but for now, it was still ongoing.

She didn't know what waited for her on the other side of the bathroom door, but it was time to find out. She relieved herself after the long drive and freshened herself up. She stripped down and changed out of the underwear and panties she had driven here in. No matter what happened, she wanted to look good for Dan. She put on a lacy turquoise bra and matching pair of panties. The panties were the same color, but they weren't an exact match, they weren't part of the same set. They had a wider cut that allowed Sarah to put on a new pad without it being too noticeable.

Sarah drew her hair back in a ponytail and looked at herself in the mirror: even though she knew it was vain, she did still find herself quite striking. She allowed herself to acknowledge that she looked pretty damn hot. With all the stressful things happening in her life, she was proud that she hadn't let herself go.

She put her black v-neck tee shirt and hip-hugging jeans back on and left the bathroom. She dropped her bag off in Dan's room before she found him with his back to her, standing at the end of the hallway.

Sarah slid up behind him and embraced him from behind; she rested her face between the back of his neck and shoulder and her hands reached around to hug him. They stood together like that for a few seconds until she wanted to see her husband's face. As she moved around him, she let her hands fall and her right hand casually brushed against his crotch.

Sarah gasped as she felt Dan sporting an erection, "Dan? What's going on here?" Her voice was more playful than concerned.

"I don't know," Dan whispered from in front of her. "It's like I can't help it. It just happened, I didn't even realize it until you were in the bathroom."

Sarah felt her body tensing up and getting warm again. She held him and kissed his shoulder. Feeling her husband's erect cock had turned her on immensely. She hadn't felt it at all in what seemed like forever. Now she deliberately lowered her hand over the outside of his pants and explored his throbbing hard cock. She heard Dan's breath catch in his throat.

They stood there unmoving, save for Sarah's hand stroking her husband from behind. She wanted to feel it, to touch the bare skin of it, so she pushed her hand past the waistband of his pants and boxers until she got a firm grasp on his dick.

She started stroking it. Dan's hips subtly began thrusting into her hand. He rested his head on the wall and she gently jerked her husband off.

Both of their attentions snapped to the shape moving across the room. Lester had emerged from the kitchen and was standing there, staring at the couple. Sarah didn't stop stroking her husband.

"Dan," Sarah asked quietly. "What are we doing here?" The playfulness in her voice was gone, replaced now by concern.

"I don't know," Dan responded. He sounded conflicted and full of turmoil.

Lester just stood there, watching them with predatory eyes. Eventually, he stepped further into the room. He awkwardly peeled off his faded t-shirt with a picture of the death star on it and let it fall to the floor.

Dan and Sarah watched as he shimmied out of his oversized basketball shorts until he was standing there in nothing more than his white underwear. Soon those were on the floor also and Lester was standing there in front of the couple, naked.

His cock was jutting out even though it was only half hard. Lester started to stroke himself while he stared at them. It was difficult to tell but Sarah knew that he was staring at her, remorselessly, deep into her piercing eyes.