Toxic Attraction Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonSilver
DonSilver
1,600 Followers

She glanced at her husband, he was staring at them with wanton lust plastered all over her face. Sarah knew from past experiences that the dirty talk really inflamed Dan's desires and turned him mad with lust. She just hoped she wasn't getting too carried away.

Having licked up the last of the precum, Sarah dragged her lips to the bottom of Lester's cock and started planting soft kisses along his shaft while she stared seductively at her husband. She took her time, making sure each kiss allowed her tongue time to run over each of Lester's veins.

"How are you doing over there, my love?" Sarah queried between kisses. She wanted to make sure Dan was okay, that he was still on board with all of this. She knew that the dirty talk would turn him, so she planned to lean into it for him.

"Good," Dan croaked out. "You look so fucking hot."

"Stop talking to him," Lester commanded, "You're mine right now. If you really want to talk to him, use that pretty mouth to tell him how much you love my cock."

Sarah looked up at Lester with annoyance and then rolled her tongue up the base of his cock until it flicked over his cock head, "Mhmmmm, Dan. Lester is right, I can't get enough of his big cock." She took the head right back into her mouth, showing Dan the truth of it.

"Tell him you love it," Lester grunted. "Look in your husband's eyes and tell him how much you love my cock."

"Fuck," Sarah said as she used her hand to start stroking Lester's slickened cock, her heavy breasts bouncing as she did so. She turned her head and looked at her husband. "I love it, Dan. I love this cock. I hate that it's attached to someone like him but I can't stop thinking about it."

She bit her lip and stared into Dan's eyes as she lowered her head. "I crave it," she said, little louder than a whisper. Her eyes returned to the swollen object of her lust.

"Ugh," Dan moaned from his chair. He had resumed stroking his cock and could feel his balls beginning to tighten. The view in front of him was too much but Sarah's dirty talk always set him off.

Lester pulled Sarah up by the armpits until her chest came up over his groin. He put his cock between her breasts as they pushed against his fat frame.

"Mhmmmm," Sarah moaned as she felt Lester's large cock sliding between her breasts. Sarah's sensitive nipples brushed against Lester's naked body. She unconsciously ground herself against Lester's thigh, stimulating her clit against the fabric of her panties.

"That's it," Lester moaned. "I may not get to fuck you tonight but I'm going to fuck that chest of yours."

"Uhhhh," Sarah moaned, feeling an orgasm building up inside her. "Do it. Fuck my tits. Fuck them hard."

Lester started to piston his cock in and out of her breasts. Sarah held the side of her breasts tight, keeping them pressed together to milk Lester's massive organ. Dan could see the sheen of sweat, saliva and pre-cum coating his wife's breasts. He watched in horror as his wife humped herself against Lester's leg like a dog in heat.

His roommate really did have his wife in the palm of his hand.

"Your husband wants to know what it was like to fuck me," Lester said as his cock hit Sarah in the chin before disappearing back between her breasts. "I know you haven't told him how much you enjoyed it yet. Time for some honesty. Look at him, he wants to hear it. Tell him."

"Ohhhhh," Sarah moaned, it was all too much. The feeling of the cock between her breasts, riding Lester's thigh. Feeling how large and veiny Lester's cock was against her smooth skin, the taste of his cock and fluids lingering in her mouth. Being on display for Dan and seeing the conflict in his face, talking so dirty about Lester to him. Sarah was on the brink of exploding.

"Ohhh, fuck," Sarah moaned as her orgasm started to slowly wash over her. "Fuck. God, Dan, Lester fucked me soo good. Soo fucking good. He made me cum so many times I lost count and just passed out. I've never experienced anything like it before." She was quaking with bliss as she spoke slowly, her impending explosion obvious to both men.

Sarah's words cut through Dan's heart as his cock pulsated, wanting Dan to release his cum filled balls. They made eye contact just as Sarah's lips formed an O. Dan watched as his wife's body was rocked by an orgasm.

Sarah's nerves were on fire, as pleasure detonated deep within her body. She could feel every hair on her body stand on end: her toes curled as she jolted, coming hard on Lester's thigh. She made a sound that was half scream, half moan as she rode the wave of her pleasure.

Her body still reeling from the mind-blowing orgasm, Sarah realized how hard she was breathing. She looked up at Lester lustfully. His face was painted with a lust that matched the intensity of her own. Two polar opposites who never should have been together, matched in a searing look of desire. Lester's face wore a tinge of triumph, as well.

Sarah knew why. He had fully conquered her the weekend before and despite her best efforts, she couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Tell me how bad you want it again," Lester growled. He reached forward and pulled her body fully onto his, his lips kissing her sloppily. Sarah's hand instinctively found his cock and started to stroke it.

"Tell me," Lester whispered. "I want to hear you admit it."

Sarah broke their kiss and stared at Lester's chest as she focused on stroking his cock.

"I want it," she whispered. "I want to feel it again."

Dan couldn't quite make out what Lester and Sarah were saying. The fact that they were having a private conversation, whispering together like lovers, was like a dagger to his heart.

"Kiss me," Lester said, his hand gesturing down his neck and towards his cock, "and then suck my cock, but tell your husband what you just told me at the same time."

Sarah had been kissed by Lester many times at this point, but now she was being asked to begin a kiss with Lester in front of her husband. She didn't hesitate at all to push her tongue deeply into the older man's mouth, knowing how hot this was for Dan and how much it was igniting her own lust, but not sure which was the greater factor at the moment. Dan watched as Sarah initiated a kiss with Lester, her tongue darting into his mouth first and then swirling seductively around.

"Mhmmm," Dan heard Sarah moaning into Lester's embrace as her hand continued to stroke the large cock between them. Dan was still flabbergasted that Lester was packing a cock like that. It seemed patently unfair that someone so inferior to him dwarfed him in this one embarrassing respect. He knew there were things that Sarah could experience with Lester that she never could with him. There were things the obtuse couple across from him could share, that Dan could never share with his own wife. Heights they could hit that would leave Dan below, only able to watch.

Sarah broke her kiss with Lester and started planting light kisses along his neck. Her tongue flickered out and licked him intimately, running over the folds in his skin. She widened her eyes, looking at Dan intensely.

Dan watched as Sarah stared into his soul, all while she continued to grind herself gently against Lester.

"Mhmmmmm," she moaned, never breaking her gaze from her husband's. She planted soft succulent kisses along Lester's neck, lover's kisses that were usually reserved for him. "I want it, Dan. I want to feel this cock again."

She emphasized the word cock by quickening the pace of her strokes on Lester's cock.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but it was just so fucking good. I need to, baby." She bit her lip playfully. Lester couldn't see it, so Dan knew that gesture was just for him. He hoped it meant that this was all a show for him, that she wasn't so far gone. But he knew that their dirty talk and roleplaying always contained an element of truth.

Sarah didn't break eye contact with Dan as she intently kissed and licked down Lester's chest and stomach until she reached Lester's throbbing cock. Her gaze finally broke with Dan's at last as she looked down at Lester's cock in front of her. Without looking back at her husband, Sarah licked her lips and took Lester's cock into her mouth. She paused with as much of Lester in her mouth as she could get, her enjoyment in performing this act apparent.

Lester worked her mouth using the back of her head, setting the tempo. He looked over at Dan, smirking. "I told you. I told you she wasn't over it. She may love you, buddy, but your wife loves my cock more."

"Isn't that right?" Sarah raised her head to speak but Lester held her down on his cock by the back of her head.

The only noise she could respond with was, "MMhmmppfffff."

Lester lay back in heaven, luxuriating in the feeling of this beautiful wife and mother milking his cock with her mouth. She really did give a better blowjob than he had ever received before. As much as he wanted to fuck her, he was enjoying her sucking him off. He especially loved how she was doing it for him right in front of her husband, loved making her admit and say all the nasty things she had.

Lester enjoyed the power. He had never had power over two people at once before. That new level of power was intoxicating.

Sarah's expert mouth was working his cock too well. Lester could feel his cum beginning to throb in his balls, getting ready to explode. He had one more thing up his sleeve before that happened.

Lester pulled Sarah off of him; she bobbed her head trying to reach his cock with her mouth but he didn't let her. Lester stood up and walked towards Dan.

Confused, Dan and Sarah looked at Lester, unsure what was happening. Sarah's mouth felt empty and she craved the feeling of his leg between hers, grating against her throbbing clit.

Lester only stopped when he stood directly in front and above Dan. He looked down at him and for the first time in Dan's entire time living in the apartment, he felt small. Even though Lester was a head shorter than him, right now Lester was towering over him as Dan sat here with his pants off and his hard cock in his hand. It was an extremely vulnerable position. Lester's musty smell was intensified by his proximity. If the situation hadn't been so combustive, Dan would have been utterly revolted.

"Come here," Lester said to Sarah.

Uncertainly, Sarah stood and walked over to the two men in her life. She stopped, standing directly in front of Lester wearing nothing more than her turquoise panties. She was breathing rapidly, her chest was rising and falling in anticipation. She didn't know what was going to happen next, but she couldn't wait to find out what it was.

Lester looked between Dan and then Sarah, before commanding her to,"Kneel."

Dan was surprised at how quickly and obediently Sarah complied. She knelt complaisantly, face to face with Lester's cock, clearly comfortable with the intimate proximity.

"I want you to touch yourself, Sarah. One hand in your panties and the other playing with your tits." Lester looked down at Dan's wife kneeling before him. He knew that, under that confident exterior, she had a streak of submissiveness.

Sarah looked briefly at Dan before dropping one of her hands down into her panties. Her fingers found her clit and she started to roll it between her fingers. She bit her lip as her other hand started to massage her own chest. Lester's musty aroma wafted into Sarah's nose as well. She breathed it in like a heady cologne. She hadn't been a fan of it when she had first met the man, but now it played on her senses like an aphrodisiac.

Lester held his cock in one hand and took half a step forward, pushing it towards Sarah's face. Dan watched as she obediently opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Lester pressed the tip of his cock onto her waiting tongue. He watched as his wife took the initiative and leaned forward to take Lester's hard cock deeper into her mouth.

Lester looked at Dan and smirked. He noticed that Dan had resumed stroking his dick, watching what was unfolding right in front of him. Lester grabbed Sarah's ponytail tightly, "You both said I couldn't fuck her tonight but you were both wrong. Dan, I'm going to fuck your pretty wife's face and you can't do anything about it."

With that Lester held Sarah's head tight and started bucking his hips wildly, rapidly thrusting his hard cock into her mouth. Sarah sat there receptively, touching herself, feeling more turned on than she ever had been in her life. Not only was she touching herself in ways only she knew how, but she also had Lester's big cock inside her mouth, stretching her lips. He was fucking her face the way he'd fucked her pussy last weekend, without a care in the world for her comfort, for her enjoyment. She remembered what it felt like to get felt that way, the raw animalistic abandonment of it. She knew Lester's complete lack of concern for her was exactly the thing about him that made her cum harder than with anyone else.

And she was doing all this right in front of Dan. Knowing he was watching and pleasuring himself to her but even more aware of how she was being used right in front of him, made to display the full measure of her submissive desires. She hadn't realized that it would turn her on but she felt like gasoline was being poured on her. The loop of her enjoyment fueling her husbands, her husband's obsessive engagement then driving her to enjoy herself even more, all of it combining, building on itself, and threatening to make her pass out from sheer sensation. She felt as if she was losing herself to an all-consuming lust and it frightened her a little that she didn't want to stop.

Her body was hot and she could feel another orgasm rapidly approaching. She already knew this one would be bigger than the last.

Lester wasn't gentle as he fucked Dan's wife's mouth. He was using his wife for his personal pleasure. Dan could only stare as Sarah played with herself right in front of him, her hips gyrating against her hand as she tried desperately to get herself off. Lester held her firmly as he fucked his cock into her mouth, causing her to gag.

Dan didn't realize how quickly he was stroking his cock until he felt his balls tighten as his cock exploded. He shot several ropes of cum into the air and they landed on his thighs, some soaking into his wife's discarded bra. He felt a small triumph that he had marked some part of her outfit this time. He continued to stroke the last bit of cum out of his cock before he slumped back stunned, his nostrils flaring as his breathing slowed.

Neither Lester nor Sarah noticed.

His lust-filled mind began to clear as he sat there, still watching his loving wife being dominated by his creepy roommate. He wanted to put a stop to this entire thing and get Sarah back. He was about to interject but Lester spoke first.

"Dan," Lester said without looking at him, "I am going to fuck your wife again. Feel her under me as she screams as we cum together." Dan's words died in his throat as his spent cock stiffened again.

Lester could feel his balls begin to tighten. He was going to cum soon. He looked down at Sarah in front of him. "Isn't that right Sarah?"

"Mmmmhpmm," she responded, Lester's cock still invading the back of her throat as he face fucked her.

"What was that? Tell us. Isn't that right, that I'm going to fuck you again?" Lester pulled his cock from Sarah's mouth.

Saliva dripped down her chin as she struggled to catch her breath, "Yes," she breathed, "You're going to fuck me again with... this cock." She paused, looking at it in awe. "Soon." Dan couldn't remember ever finding Sarah more attractive than she was now, sweaty, disheveled, her submissive eyes locked on Lester's, his fat cock resting on her bottom lip.

Lester tightened his grip on Sarah's blonde ponytail and shoved his cock back into her mouth.

Sarah felt her body begin to tense up, her orgasm couldn't be held back any longer. With Lester's big cock fucking her mouth, the fuse was ignited. She came, the sound gurgling up from her filled throat, "Mmmmmmmhphhh."

Pure pleasure rippled through her body, stretching to fill every inch of it. It pulled against her very soul as it washed across her body. She squeezed her breast firmly in her hand and pressed hard against her clit as her entire existence revolved around this one moment.

As Lester heard the loving wife kneeling in front of him cum, his balls unloaded. Streams of cum exploded from his cock and launched to the back of Sarah's throat. Sarah didn't so much as gag as she began to swallow Lester's hot vile cum.

As she felt Lester's cum flood her throat, Sarah's orgasm hit a new height. Her neck bobbed convulsively as his hot spunk coursed down her throat into her stomach.

Lester suddenly pulled back and his cock shot another rope of cum onto her face, marking her as his own. Sarah felt several more frothing ropes of cum strike her. She stuck her tongue out as one landed right on it. She quickly swallowed and began licking around her lips, lapping up whatever cum was in reach.

Lester's spray splashed over her chest, and Sarah continued to massage her breasts. Massaging his seed into the pores of her breast flesh. Sarah licked and touched herself, feeling like she was covered in Lester's cum, luxuriating in it.

Lester let go of her ponytail and Sarah felt her knees go weak. She fell back onto her elbows, thick streams of white cum painted across her chest and face. Sarah lay back with a satisfied look on her face as she wiped a glob of cum off her eyelid. Without thinking, she popped her cum covered finger into her mouth and sucked it clean.

Lester looked at Dan triumphantly. Dan wasn't able to take his eyes off of his young, beautiful wife in such a debauched state.

"Soon," Lester said as he walked toward his room. "She'll be mine again."

Dan mentally noted that Lester had left the room but all he could focus on was Sarah, lying on the floor, covered in Lester's vile seed. He was shocked at just how much cum there was: he'd never seen so much before, even though he felt he produced a healthy amount.

Sarah licked her lips with a satisfied look on her face. She blinked and opened her eyes, looking around at her surroundings as if she was just seeing them for the first time. Her eyes focused on her husband, seated before her.

"Come on," Dan said, as he stood up and reached for her. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Dan was careful to pick Sarah up by the arms, trying to avoid getting any of Lester's pungent cum on himself. It was bad enough that his most prized possession in the world had been covered in it.

"I don't know what happened," Sarah said as Dan led her to the bathroom. "Things just got really carried away."

"I know," Dan muttered as he opened the bathroom door. "I'm not sure how things just escalated like that. I swore when you were coming up here that it would just be you and me this weekend. That we would cut Lester off completely."

"I think we need to come up with a better game plan next time," Sarah said as she removed her panties.

Dan started the shower and made sure the temperature was just right for Sarah.

"Dan," Sarah said as she looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't wait for the shower, as she turned the sink's water on and splashed it on her face, beginning the process of washing the cum off. "You know that all those things I said. All that dirty talk in there, I was doing that especially for you right? Even though I was with.. him ... it was still meant for you."

Dan wanted to hold and console her but her chest was still covered in Lester's cum. "I know. I know. Believe me, I know. You looked so damn sexy doing it and it turned me on to no end. I just can't believe how out of control it got, I should have put better guard rails up."

Sarah stepped past him and entered the shower, letting the warm water cleanse Lester's markings from her skin.

DonSilver
DonSilver
1,600 Followers