Toxic Attraction Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think I can get a hand, too?" Lester muttered from across the room. Within seconds Lester had ratcheted up the sexual tension in the room.

"What do we do?" Sarah whispered to Dan, too low for Lester to hear. "Should we go back to the room?"

Dan didn't respond for several seconds. Sarah could feel his chest rise and fall quickly as he breathed. Finally, he responded, sounding conflicted, "No."

"Dan?" Sarah whispered, "Are you sure? We can still walk away. What do you want to do?"

Lester continued to stroke his cock, holding his ground. Dan struggled to find the words, saying them out loud was painful. Admitting them was painful. He just wished it could happen without him having to fully commit to the course of action. That he could watch the inevitable play out in front of him.

Dan grabbed Sarah's hand that was stroking his cock and intertwined their fingers. Then he gently pulled her along as he took a step forward. Dan led Sarah into the living room. He directed them toward the chair across from the couch.

"Dan," Sarah whispered as she noticed Lester moving behind them. "Are you sure this is what we should do?"

Dan looked her in the eyes. She could see the lust plastered across his face, she could feel the heat radiating from her thighs.

"No," he finally said. "But I can't help it, Sarah. I need to see this."

Sarah rested a hand on his strong chest "Dan," she said, "I'm not going to have sex tonight. I can't, it's not a good time. What do you want me to do?"

Dan looked at Lester, who was sitting relaxedly on the couch, stroking his cock, seemingly in anticipation. "Go to him."

Sarah stood there as Dan slowly eased himself back down on the chair. She looked over her shoulder at Lester. If she wasn't already so turned on, she'd find Lester's looks and his action of stroking his cock utterly disgusting. But in her current heated state of mind, the thought of his eyes on her body, while he calmly and confidently stroked himself, was causing butterflies to dance around in her stomach. Her breathing sped up, and she felt the beginnings of lightheadedness.

She looked back at Dan, who seemed to be in a trance. His lustful expression appeared tinged with guilt. For some reason that she couldn't quite figure out, the conflicted look on his face turned her on a lot more than what Lester was doing. Dan sat there looking up at her, staring at her body but with his gaze somehow unfocused. She glanced down at the tent in her husband's pants. His obvious arousal told Sarah what to do next.

Sarah bit her lip and looked between the two men as she reached down and grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and peeled it off over her head until she was standing there with her turquoise bra and impressive bust on display. She faced her husband, seeing the lust-fueled conflict in his eyes as she presented herself to the men in her lingerie. She pushed her chest out, accentuating her curves, and widened her eyes. Dan understood she was again asking him for permission, wordlessly seeking his approval. He nodded. A smile formed on Sarah's lips as her gaze turned from her handsome husband to his squat troll of a roommate. The roommate whose impressive cock was now slick with precum, his stroking never having ceased.

She turned to face Dan and stared into his eyes. Without breaking eye contact she bent over at the waist and started to lower her pants, giving Lester the perfect view of her shapely ass. Lester emitted an audible groan from behind her.

Once she had lowered and stepped elegantly out of her pants, Sarah snapped up to her full height and looked over her shoulder at Lester. "See anything you like?"

"Get that sweet ass over here," Lester growled, sitting on the couch with his legs spread as he stroked his cock.

Sarah looked back at her husband and raised an eyebrow. This was the point of no return and they both knew it. Dan subtly nodded.

With Dan's implied permission, Sarah turned on her heel and seductively walked towards her husband's overweight roommate. Dan watched as her perfect ass shifted from side to side like that of a runway model.

"Mmhmmm, what's that you're playing with? Is it for me?" Sarah said as she stood directly in front of Lester with a hand confidently placed on her hip.

Lester grinned, "It's a called a cock. But you should know that already. Heh, maybe you wouldn't since you've been married to Dan for so long and had to put up with what he's packing." His cock swelled as he finished his sentence as if to underline his point.

"And yeah," Lester continued, "It's for you. I'm going to slide it inside you and make you scream." His dark eyes told them both how much he meant this.

Lester reached for Sarah's thighs to grab her. She took a half step backwards, only his fingertips able to make contact with her supple skin. He tried to reach forward but couldn't: his gut was pressing against his thighs, preventing him from leaning over further. He grimaced from the effort.

"Not tonight, big boy," she said, looking down at the creature in front of her. "It's not a good time for that. Tonight I'm going to give you the best blow job you've ever had. Got it?"

"We'll see," Lester said, trying in vain to find a grip on her flawless body with his fingertips.

"This isn't a negotiation," Sarah said, bending over at the hips. She lowered her face until she was looking directly into his eyes. His fingers still barely touching her tanned skin, "This is how it's going to be --"

Lester suddenly stopped trying to grab her thighs; instead, he shifted his focus to her head which was now within reach. He grabbed the beautiful wife by her head and shoulders and pulled her towards him.

The maneuver caught her off balance and she stumbled forward. Lester's lips were on hers before she knew it. As he pulled her down he raised his hips up and directed her body onto her back, lying across the couch.

For someone so overweight, Lester was suspiciously nimble when he wanted to be.

Lester's weight was pressing down onto Sarah's frame; as she opened her mouth to breathe, Lester's large tongue invaded her mouth, searching for hers. She was taken aback: one minute she was dictating terms to Lester; the next he had her on her back with his tongue in her mouth.

Dan watched as his creepy roommate sandwiched his wife against the couch. His pale hair-covered skin contrasted with her tanned, toned body. He watched in fascination as Lester closed his beady eyes and his tongue pushed into his wife's pristine mouth. Lester was still stroking his cock but now his cock head was pressed up against Sarah's thigh.

Angst, jealousy and lust coursed through Dan's veins. He felt his cock jump as he watched Sarah's hand against Lester's chest. At first, it was tense, pushing back on Lester's quick maneuver but then it relaxed, showing Sarah's willingness. Her hand rubbed him gently, an intimate lover's caress. Dan's heart sank as his cock throbbed.

Dan knew that Sarah said no sex would happen but he couldn't help but stare as he thought about the possibility. About watching his wife as another man entered her; watching her face contort with pleasure. He was fascinated and aroused by the idea, knowing that it had already happened but that he had been unable to witness it was tearing him up inside. He also felt a great deal of shame for his desires and for his wife's willingness to engage in his fantasies for him.

Sarah could feel the heat of Lester's cock as he rubbed it against her inner thigh, inches away from her married sex. The tension in her body slowly melted away as she felt Lester's skin upon her own. The heat from his body mixed with hers.

She finally relented and gave in, running her tongue against his. His large tongue dominated her mouth and clashed with hers, their two tongues dancing and sliding against each other. Their saliva mixed together, each experiencing fully what the other had to offer.

Sarah let one hand slide up the couch until it rested on the back of Lester's head, her fingers lacing through his thinning hair. His other hand ran down his body, feeling its softness until she reached the hard cock between his legs.

"Mhmmmmm," she moaned into Lester's mouth as her fingertips found the large member. Lester's hand retreated as Sarah's took over. It was an awkward angle but she still managed to obtain a firm grasp on it, stroking it. She would stop and use her fingertips to run over his cockhead, then she would slide her fingers down and allow her nails to gently graze his balls. This elicited a guttural groan from Lester.

Dan watched as Lester's hands began to explore Sarah's body. Running over her ample chest. Sarah yelped as he squeezed her tits hard before his hand moved down to her perfect ass. He snaked his hand under her and grabbed a handful of it and pulled her body towards his crotch. Sarah's hips involuntarily bucked, pressing against his manhood. The couple groaned together, both of them remembering what it felt like when there were no clothes to prevent penetration.

Lester slowly removed his tongue from Sarah's mouth. Dan noticed how hard she was breathing, like she was gasping for breath. Lester started to lick down her neck, causing her body to writhe against him. His tongue continued to descend downward until it traced the depths of her cleavage. He started lapping at the exposed skin of her breasts.

Lester's tongue ran against the fabric of her bra and, becoming dissatisfied, he used both hands to pull her up into a semi-sitting position. He quickly reached around her and with one hand undid her bra clasp. As the clasps hung there limply, he let Sarah fall back to the couch as he grabbed the front of her bra, pulling it off in one masterful move.

Dan was unnerved at just how deft a maneuver it was. Perhaps he had been underestimating Lester this entire time. His wife now lay topless beneath this ogre of a man, her naked breasts rising and falling rapidly with anticipation. Lester brought Sarah's exquisite turquoise bra to his face and inhaled her scent for several long seconds while Sarah continued to stroke his unkempt cock. Both men's eyes lingered on Sarah's magnificent chest - her breasts never failed to distract either of them.

Then with a smirk, Lester tossed the discarded bra towards Dan. It landed in his lap, directly on his shorts that were concealing his throbbing dick. Lester kept eye contact with Dan as he lowered his head to Sarah's chest and started to play with her nipples. He ran his wet lips around her pert swollen nipples, avoiding direct contact with each one, and then alternated biting and sucking each one. He paid attention to the mewls coming from Sarah, mauling and devouring her breasts, changing his actions depending on the responses from his roommate's wife.

Sarah closed her eyes and thrust her chest up to Lester's mouth eager for the stimulation. Her free hand held the back of his head firmly to her chest, while the other massaged his throbbing cock. Already large in her hand, she felt Lester's cock stiffen, enlarging even further. Her surprise at this development only served to further fuel her own arousal.

As Lester's tongue danced around Sarah's perky nipples and drooled saliva all over her heavenly chest, his other hand started to tug at her panties. He snaked his finger under the hem and started to pull.

Dan watched as Lester tugged at Sarah's panties. He was doing the calculus in his head. If those panties were removed, Lester's cock was right there.

Before Dan could see too much, Sarah stopped stroking Lester. Her hand left his cock and quickly tried pushing Lester's hand away, "No, Lester, not tonight. Please." She said this carefully, as if she didn't want Lester to think she wasn't aroused by his persistence.

Lester continued to tug, focused on his goal. Sarah pushed his hand more forcefully and sat herself up into a sitting position where she could swing her legs out from under the beast on top of her.

"Rhhmmm," Lester sounded momentarily disappointed by this turn of events. Sarah slid off the couch onto the floor as Lester sat up. Sarah knelt between his legs.

"I told you," she said seductively, "that I was going to give you the best blow job you've ever had tonight. Just sit back and relax."

Lester looked down into Sarah's beautiful green eyes and then his gaze shifted back to Dan. He smirked and said, "As long as it's a better blow job than you've ever given Dan, let's do it."

Sarah turned her head and looked back playfully at her husband, "Mhmmmm, I think I can do that."

She turned her head back around and lowered her waiting mouth onto Lester's large member. An electric shiver went through the married woman's body as her tongue connected with his cock.

Dan sat there in stunned silence as he watched his beautiful wife, the mother of his two children, begin to bob her pretty mouth onto Lester's cock. Her lips stretched to accommodate his size. The same lips he had stared at as they said 'I do' on their wedding day, just before he kissed them and sealed the commitment to their life together. Dan saw her savor his roommate's cock as she swirled her tongue around its tip.

While neither Sarah nor Dan was strongly religious, her voice from their wedding came back into Dan's head. Her words were as clear as if she was saying them right now: "I do promise and covenant, before God and these witnesses, to be your loving and faithful wife in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live."

He watched as the woman who had pledged to be his loving and faithful wife took another man's cock into her mouth while she emitted moans of pleasure around it. She was now trying to get as much of it into her mouth as she could, but much of Lester's glistening shaft was still visible.

Ashamed, Dan began to lower his pants and boxers until they were discarded on the floor. His hard dick pointed towards the ceiling and he started to stroke it. Sarah's lacy bra was sitting on his thighs. The feeling of the material on his bare skin added to his stimulation.

Lester broke his stare away from watching the beautiful woman engulf his cock. He looked up at her husband and a shit-eating grin spread across his face. "Hold on, let's get in a better position." Lester was at his ugliest when he smiled, as he did now.

He lightly pushed on Sarah's shoulders until she reluctantly let his cock slip from her lips. Lester scooted back and over so that he was lying propped up against the arm of the couch. Sarah, insatiably, crawled up the couch after him. As she felt him settle into position, she propped herself up on her arms in between his legs and stuck her tongue out to lick the entire underside of his cock.

"There," Lester said, as Sarah's tongue trailed down and started to trace circles on his hairy ball sack, "that'll give old Danny boy a better view of the festivities."

Sarah looked up at Lester. "How thoughtful of you," she murmured. Her mouth went right back to his left nut, engulfing it in a deep kiss.

"Heh," Lester grunted, pumping his dick into the air as Sarah hit a particularly sensitive spot on the underside of his balls, her tongue grazing across the little bumps and imperfections. "Thoughtful has nothing to do with it."

Lester cast a glare at Dan, saying, "I wanted to prove to him that I was right earlier."

Dan watched as Sarah's tongue reappeared from Lester's nether region. She looked momentarily confused as she looked first at Dan and then back up at Lester. "Right about what?"

"That you crave my cock. After getting fucked by me, I know you haven't been able to stop thinking about it." Lester sneered at Dan.

Even as Sarah had to admit to herself that Lester's large cock did feel amazing in her hand, knowing that she was the one causing it to react that way, she still wasn't about to let Lester walk all over her and Dan.

"Lester," Sarah said while looking between the two men in the room, "last weekend, that was a mistake. It won't happen again. There was a miscommunication and I thought Dan was on board. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done what we did."

Lester grinned and grabbed Sarah by the back of her head and pulled her face down onto his cock. He thrust his hips off the couch.

"Ughh, mhhhmmmm," Sarah moaned, as she braced herself for the large cock invading her mouth, her tongue running underneath its length. His large cock pistoning in and out of her mouth, the way Lester just took control over her that way: even as her eyes began to water from discomfort, she hated to admit that it turned her on.

"Mmmmhmmm," she moaned around his cock as it slid in and out of her pretty little lips, as it bumped up against the entrance to her throat. "Mmhmmmmm."

Lester looked at Dan and winked. Then he abruptly pulled his cock from her mouth.

Disappointed, Sarah intuitively tried to wrap her lips back around Lester's fat cock but felt pain in the back of her head. Lester held her ponytail firmly in his grip, keeping her desperate mouth off of his throbbing cock. Dan's mouth was open in shock as he watched his wife's obvious attempts to continue fellating the loathsome slob.

"That's great Sarah, but that's not what I said," Lester grinned as he looked down at her. "Look at your husband."

Sarah looked visibly confused, why wasn't Lester letting her suck his cock? She looked from Lester to Dan.

"Now tell your husband honestly that you haven't thought about me and my cock once since last weekend." Lester was looking between Dan and Sarah, blissfully taking in their facial expressions. Even as he engaged in casual conversation, his cock didn't waver at all. Sarah had noticed this and her mouth watered even as she began to speak.

Dan shifted in his seat and Lester swore he saw Dan's dick twitch at his words. Sarah's face was masked with lust but her eyes still betrayed her. It was clear to everyone in the room that it would be a lie if Sarah denied what she wanted.

Lester lifted his hips off the couch and pressed his cock against Sarah's cheek. He held her head in place by her ponytail. Sarah opened her mouth but Lester kept his cock against the side of her pretty face.

Dan watched as Lester slid the entire length of his meat against Sarah's face, resting it against her in a domineering fashion.

"Tell him," Lester said from a few feet away. "Tell Dan the truth. Tell him how much you've been thinking about this cock."

Lester slid his legs up and between Sarah's so that his fat thigh was pressing against her panty-covered pussy. He ran the length of it up and down several times, trying to stimulate her clit. "Tell him."

Sarah closed her eyes, getting lost in the feeling of having Lester pressing up against her sex and his hard hot cock pressing against her face. She opened her eyes and looked directly at her husband, the rest of the world and her worries melting away. The debauchery of this lowly man's giant organ on her face was turning sex upside down for the married mother.

Dan looked into his wife's eyes. The only emotion he was able to discern from them was lust.

"Fuck," Sarah moaned. "Dan. I'm sorry, I just can't keep replaying last weekend over in my head. He's right. Fuck, this bastard is right. I keep thinking about him and his cock."

"That's a good girl," Lester chuckled. He released his grip on the back of her hair, turned her head, and brought it down onto his cock. Sarah broke eye contact with her husband as her lips pressed against the fat cock in front of her.

Dan's heart skipped a beat. The admission plus her breaking eye contact with him to focus on Lester's cock made his heart and his cock ache. He stopped stroking himself for a second, afraid he was going to explode.

Sarah felt Lester's dirty salty precum begin to ooze out of the slit in his cock head. She pulled back and made sure to swirl her tongue around the head of his cock, locking eyes with Lester as she did. The taste danced across her tongue, stoking a fire deep within her.