Toy

Story Info
A helpless Toy, bound and impaled at the mercy of his owner.
1.9k words
4.43
13.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groan, the relative comfort of the bed beneath me doing little to alleviate the ache in my taut muscles, the stretch of my joints or the lightly burning tightness at my wrists and ankles.

I am naked and secured widely spread-eagled to our large bed. I have been like this for.. Actually I have no idea how long. I cannot see a clock, and the drawn blinds prevent me from gauging the passing of the day. Probably less than an hour?

I groan again. Or moan perhaps? The pain in my limbs is not the only, or even main, source of the inarticulate noises that issue unbidden from my mouth.

The tight constriction of plastic and metal around my cock and balls, restraining my penis in its efforts to grow to a full erection, is definitely adding to my discomfort. My inability to move, as well as the crushing of my cock, combining to reduce me to a thing. No control. No agency. Helpless.

None of the aforementioned, however, are the cause of the gasps and strained, heavy panting that now break from my lips. Nor are they the source of the beads of sweat covering my skin, the lines of spittle that drool from my lips or the quivering and writhing of my body. Such as my tight bondage allows at least. The cause of my reactions are the vibrations running through my insides, as they have done every few minutes for my time in bondage. Relentlessly stimulating me for a time before shutting off for an agonisingly unpredictable period.

Even when there are no vibrations, the thick, eight-inch dildo upon which I am impaled highlights every internal muscle twitch and contraction of my stretched asshole. There is no respite. No relief from constant and varied stimulation. I am tied so tight that I can barely slide an inch on the massive fake cock. I can no more escape the anal intrusion than a butterfly can the pin that holds it to the page.

The only other visible sign of my frantic but tightly constrained twitching and writhing is the obscene quivering and waving of the equally large, bigger even perhaps, faux cock mounted around my hips, just above my caged cock, and secured with thin but strong leather harness straps.

So lost am I, so reduced to a mindlessly twitching, agonisedly experiencing piece of helpless meat, that I almost scream as fingertips run lightly up the tight muscles of my inner thigh. I whimper as the fingertips drift further up my body. Passing close to, but not touching my genitals, the nails scratch ohh so slowly over my stomach and up to my hard nipples, where they pause to play.

My shuddering increases and my head lolls to the side as those blood-red nails toy and then torture my sensitive buds. The pain of the pinching just adds another deeper, humiliating level to the waves of sensation possessing my body. Just as I think I am going mad, I hear a familiar voice.

"Let's turn this off for a moment shall we"

It takes me a few seconds for my body to even be able to register that the maddening vibrations have ceased, even then the aftershocks continue unabated.

My wife, Kate, leans down and kisses my tear-streaked face with lips that match her nails. Her breath is warm and wet in my ear.

"My turn for fun"

I feel as much as see Kate climb astride my torso, her knees either side of my chest and tucked up close to my shoulders. Through blinked back tears I look up her magnificent body.

Her face is in shadow and framed by her long red hair. Her breasts jut out, nipples rock hard and shiny with something wet. As my eyes take in the gentle curve of her belly she speaks again

"See how excited I have become watching you for the last hour"

As my eyes reach her crotch, her fingers hold her shaved pussy lips open and oily liquid literally drips out onto my chin and chest.

I think for a moment she will plunge her pussy onto my mouth, but I am not to be blessed with that.

I see she is shaking as she rubs her pussy and juices all over my chest and further down my body. She doesn't pause as she reaches the dildo protruding from my crotch, simply raises her hips, slips the tip into her soaking hole and slides down hard.

She catches my scream in her own mouth as the dildo in my ass is driven deeper into my guts as she rides the one fucking her hot, wet pussy. She seems to consume my wails, her tongue digging into my mouth, searching out the verbal results of her thrashing hips.

Faster and faster she fucks us both, alternately muttering profanities and tongue fucking my mouth.

I can feel strings of precum soaking the head of my restrained cock, possibly even more than precum.

She sits up and, with no comment, she reaches behind her and I feel her hand grasp my cock cage. Her fingers fumble for a few moments before I hear a click and somewhat painfully my cock is freed.

I moan again as blood flows into my abused member, aided by Kate's stroking hand. In a few seconds I am painfully and solidly erect. She slicks my precum up and down my shaft, also using some of her own copious juices, in which I am covered.

Still without comment, I am after all only a toy to be played with, she pushes the head of my cock against her own asshole, popping the head through her rubbery sphincter with shocking ease. Pushing back hard, she is now double penetrated, dildo in her cunt and my cock deep in her bowels.

I am still hugely, deeply penetrated by the dildo in my ass. I am also buried in the tight, gripping tube of my wife's anus as she begins to ride me again.

The constant anal stimulation and pressure on my prostate has turned my ass and insides into something like a pussy. I begin to shudder and shake as deep inside, my body starts to spasm. I beg her to stop, to not stop. To never stop. I am coming like a woman.

Kate laughs at me, enjoying my helplessness. My inability to be anything but a toy for her to play with is like a drug for her. Like a rough tongue on her clit. She is using me, experimenting with different speeds and angles. One moment grinding back and forth on the two cocks, one fake and one very real, now slamming her hips down with all her might.

I am a gurgling, twitching mess beneath her.

Kate cums, abusing me verbally as the double pleasure washes over her and as the pressure on my prostate causes my cum to boil out and flood her bowels; not an orgasm or ejaculation as such, just a release of sperm to accompany the mind-shattering internal pleasure quakes deep inside me.

I am so lost now, I don't consciously register my cock slithering out of Kate's ravaged asshole, or her lifting herself off the dildo in her pussy.

She is moving now, sliding up my still tautly bound, dildo-impaled body. I feel the bed move as she reverses her position over me, now facing towards my feet. I open my eyes and see her ass descending towards my face, cum is slithering from her asshole and dripping onto my face. Into my mouth.

Her hole is over my mouth and she lowers herself the last few centimetres, my tongue is pushing through her ring, cleaning and swallowing.

By the time she swings herself off of me, my face is covered with a thick residue of cum and other bodily juices. My eyes are closed and I vaguely register the sound of a chair being moved closer to the bed.

Kate sits naked in the chair, legs spread wide. I can see her shaved pussy gleaming wetly and her body slowly relaxing after her exertions riding me.

"Please.. " The word croaks out of my mouth, I'm not sure whether I'm asking for her to stop or not to stop. It doesn't matter.

"Time for you to put on a show for me my slutty cum whore. Honestly, look at you. Face covered in cum and stuff, raging hard on and hips juddering on that huge cock. Hmmm? Maybe next time that will be real."

I groan at her words, realising my torment is not over and I see the control for the dildo stretching my anus in her hands as the vibrations buzz to life.

It is a different program this time. Constant, but starting low and light, agitating my already abused prostate.

"Ahhh!"

The sound bubbles from my lips in anguished and hysterical incoherence. I writhe in my bonds as I am instantly taken back to the heightened state I was in before.

Kate's fingers work at her pussy, far rougher than I would ever dare to be with her. A lewd squelching sound grows louder as her busy fingers increase their pace, matching the increased vibrations pulsing through me.

My eyes meet hers. Mine wide and submissive with tears leaking from the corners as my mind, body and will are ravaged; hers cruel and animalistic, drinking in my torment.

Full force now, the vibrations rumble through my guts. Kate leans forward, breathlessly whispering in my ear.

"I will see you used and used up my darling whore. For me. For my pleasure."

She groans at the thought, laying over me now. Masturbating herself furiously at the sight of her complete dominance over me, Kate begins to lose control quickly. She bites my nipples, wrenching them around and twisting them cruelly. Her teeth are at my neck. She begins to tell me all the things she wants to do and to see me do. Her obscene and crude descriptions set me on fire. She whispers about women licking and sucking her pussy, being forced to do the same to them as all the while the cocks of strangers pillage her ass and pussy. She wants to see me dressed in virgin white lingerie and taken slowly and deeply by huge-cocked men, whimpering in submissive pleasure as my own cum leaks through my cage and lace panties. To watch as I am pounded roughly by a room of unknown men, my ass reddened and holes fucked as I am passed around like a party favour. My mouth filled with load after load of cum. Whips, chains, men, women, transvestites and transsexuals, nothing is beyond her fevered, depraved, wonderful imagination.

She stands so her soaking pussy is next to my face. She triggers the final setting on the remote control.

Just as I can't believe that I can be pushed any further, the vibrations are joined by a mechanical thrusting action.

My eyes roll backwards and my cock strains upwards, rigid and swollen. I hang there for a long second, taut and immobile. When Kate sprays my face with her pussy juice, mingling it with the drying cum in and around my mouth I scream and cum, spraying my load upwards and over myself.

Her hand grasps me and pumps, demanding everything my balls have left and, as this final orgasm hits, my bladder releases too. Sperm and piss splatter over me as I am overwhelmed. I pass out, Images of all the things I know I will do for her dancing through my head.