Toy Closet Ch. 06

Story Info
Three dommes play with their submissive toy on a night out
815 words
4.11
3.7k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your stomach clenches at the amount and air rushes to your head. A sickening, dizzy joy spreads through your body as you revel in the euphoria of relinquishing all control. Your lap twitches as your cock hardens beneath the fabric of your pants and the small movement sends your phone falling to the floor.

Your eyes dart to the camera nervously as you weigh the odds of getting caught leaving your chair. Your heart beats rapidly as you realize that every moment you spend debating, Bea is sitting at the bar waiting. You glance back to your phone for a split second before you lunge forward to collect it off the floor. The air leaves your lungs as your fingers fly across your keyboard, sending Bea the requested amount before any part of your logical brain can slow you down.

You feel yourself melting into the chair and you lean your head back as a mind numbing tingle runs through you. The feeling flows beneath your skin for several moments before you notice it getting stronger. Your head is still spinning from the send and you try to comb through the confusion of electric bursts burning their way through your body.

Bea must have caught you on the camera, you think, or you've taken too long to send. Either way, you've broken a rule and the girls are following through on their promise of pain. The long, relentless jolts join with the waves of exhilarating embarrassment as you let yourself go loose, sinking into the chair as you take your punishment with pride, knowing we are only dolling out what's well deserved.

You are surprised by how fast you harden beneath the fabric of your pants, which feel tighter by the second. The shocks start to slow, the after waves of the feeling seeping into your skin and making you tingle. You almost miss them when the jolts cease entirely. You look up towards the camera, light headed and hard, and say the words "thank you" as clearly as you can, hoping we'll catch it and see how genuinely grateful you are for the punishment.

Bea, Em and I are huddled tightly around my phone as we wait for the bartender to come collect our next order. We try to stifle our laughter against one another's shoulders as we watch your cock grow at the feeling of our shocks.

"He fucking loves it," Em says, smiling hungrily at the way your body reacts to being punished.

"He'll love knowing we're laughing at him even more," I tell them, flipping my phone around to snap a photo of our happy faces, letting you know we're watching as you writhe in your chair.

"Should we do it again?" Bea's eager eyes light up at the thought and her enthusiasm makes Em and I laugh even harder.

"Let's order our next round first, if he doesn't send fast enough, he'll get shocked again -- harder this time." I look down lovingly at the phone, thinking about how well we work together. Em orders us another two bottles and we wait for the bill to come, knowing that we're teasing you by taking our time.

Bea drops the bottles on the table as I take care of the tab, snapping a picture of the total so I can demand your reimbursement. Bea hurries back and squeezes between Em and I, desperate to see the screen as we send our request and set you up for another shock. I send you the photo and wait exactly fifteen seconds before initiating another jolt and type faster.

We watch you struggle with your phone as your body responds to the jarring jolts and Bea eyes your cock closely, determined to see what exactly the punishment does to you. After a few more moments of you writhing against the electricity, Bea gets greedy and turns the collar up a notch, grinning wide as you bounce against the seat of your chair.

Your throbbing cock feels like it might explode as the shocks rattle you against the cold metal and you realize how close you are to cumming. It's too soon, you think, and try not to imagine us laughing. Your trembling fingers finally manage to fulfill our request and Bea claps gleefully when the payment lands. I lower the voltage on the collar and watch your body relax a little. "Good boy," I text.

Your hips grind methodically as the shocks shift into a softer rhythm and the praise I've sent you makes you shudder against your seat. An excruciating pleasure comes as pre-cum leaks from your cock and you stare steadily at the camera, waiting for us to notice the small stain blooming on the light fabric of your pants. You try to calm your breathing as you imagine the sweet punishment that would fall upon you from cumming without our permission.