Toy, Her Husband and Another Couple

Story Info
Going back to Toy's house and playing.
1.1k words
4.09
7.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back our husbands were talking to another couple. We were all introduced, and I was informed that we were all going back to Toy and her husband's house.

We all made it to their house, and we started chatting a little. It didn't take long for us to get undressed and people to start playing. The other couple wanted a MFM with my husband, so that left me playing with Toy and her husband.

In the few years that I knew Toy and her husband, I never wanted to fuck him. I did several times, but I never really was attracted to him. He was a nice guy, highly intelligent and loved to talk to him but I never had any desire to fuck him. Toy on the other hand just made me wet looking at her.

Toy, although submissive, really loved playing with my submissive side. She helped me get undressed and we kissed. Her husband was happy to watch at this point. She pulled me down to the floor and had me 69 with her with me on top. Her tongue felt amazing, she ate my pussy so good, then tongue fucked my asshole too.

She had me so turned on, she would work me up the edge then slow down and bring me right back up. My god she was driving me crazy. She finally asked, "Can my husband fuck you slut?"

"Yes, he can fuck me. Just don't stop, I'm so fucking close!" I growled at her. I didn't care. I just wanted her to make me cum.

They fucked me. He would slide his cock inside me and fuck me for a few minutes then she would pull it out and suck it clean. They did this over and over. I would almost cum, and she would stop him.

I started begging for it. "Please make me cum. Please, please, please stop teasing me. I need it. I'll do anything for you to make me cum!"

"Anything?"

"YES, FUCKING ANYTHING! YES. JUST MAKE ME CUM!" I yelled.

That's when I felt his cock against my ass hole. I didn't even give him a chance to be gentle. I shoved back against him and impaled myself on his cock. Screaming out "FUCK MEE!!!"

He liked it and started fucking me, deep and hard. I should say he wasn't that big, but God it felt good. Quite possibly, because Toy was really working my clit at that point, and I was getting closer and closer to cuming, and they weren't stopping.

He fucked me hard and deep while she was sucking my clit, and I came and came and came. I didn't even notice when he came in my ass. Toy didn't stop licking my clit and pussy. I was a ragdoll when she finally stopped and licking the cum leaking out of my asshole.

Toy helped me up on the couch and we sat there a minute while my husband and the other man finished double penetrating the other woman. I honestly barely remember anything about her, other than she came over to me with this bitchy look on her face.

"Your husband told me you would clean me up." She looked down on me with a smirk.

She sat in one of the chairs and scooched her ass to the edge. I looked at Toy, Toy looked at me and said "You heard her, he said you'd clean her up. Be a good cum slut and get over there and clean her up!"

I crawled over to her and started licking her. I worked my tongue inside her cum filled cunt. She looked down at me with this superior look on her face, "You are a good little cum slut. Hungry for all the hot jizz inside me aren't you slut. He said you were good, but I didn't think you'd be this good. Definitely worth letting your husband fuck my ass."

She put her fingers in my hair and started rubbing my face in her pussy. I licked and slurped her pussy until it was clean then she had me eating her ass. "My asshole too whore. You're going to lick up every drop."

She took such glee in having me eat her ass.

"You are such a good ass eating whore. I love your tongue in my ass." She told me.

God help me I was getting off on the treatment. She pulled me back up to her pussy then wrapped her legs around my head. Pushing my face deep in her pussy.

I felt someone pushing against my ass. I heard her tell her husband. "You want to fuck her ass, Honey? Go ahead whores like this need to be used. Fuck her hard."

I was helpless at this point I couldn't move; he started ramming my ass hard. I was lucky I was already stretched out some from Toy's husband. He was fucking me like he kind of hated me.

My husband and Toy's husband were fucking Toy at that point.

He fucked me hard and deep, and all I could do was take that hard cock. He spanked my ass as he fucked me. I could hear her encouraging her husband, "Fuck that slut, fuck her harder. Drive her into my pussy."

She is making me lick her pussy all through her husband ass fucking me. Making suck her clit and fuck her with my tongue. She is so fucking wet though. She was getting off watching her husband pound into me.

His cock demolished my well used asshole. He came inside me too.

After he came, she had him come over and she made me suck his cock clean. She really enjoyed this. She grabbed a fist full of my hair and guided me to sucking and licking his cock.

"You are such a good slut." She said. "Look at her licking her ass juices and you cum off your cock. Can you hear her moaning as she doing it?" She right I was moaning. I couldn't believe how much I was getting off on this treatment.

When I finished and his cock was dangling limp. She leaned over and kissed me. Pulled one of my nipples and told me. "You are such a good slut!"

They left a few minutes later. I got in one of the chairs and leaned against the side. Watching Toy getting fucked. I went to sleep like that, I was exhausted and wrung out.

My husband woke me up a while later and helped me get dressed and drove me home.