Toy Story

Story Info
A dare, A meal, An adventure.
9.1k words
4.22
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a three-way collaboration between myself (Richard), Trish and Trish's hubby, John. It's one story, seen from my perspective (in italics and the past tense) and Trish and her hubby's (in plain text and in the present tense). It was fun to write for all of us as we wrote our own sections and saw how the other reacted. I hope it's not too confusing.

"Hi Trish, what's new?" I'd been chatting with Trish over the internet for some time. Our conversations were often about normal life but almost equally often were about sex and the fun she got up to with her hubby John, doing dares and taking erotic pictures for her OnlyFans and Bentbox sites on the internet. Trish has been modelling for years and has maintained a super-fit body with firm 36D breasts. Her hubby is a talented photographer who really captures her long legs, shoulder length auburn-red hair and gently tanned skin. Whether in bikinis, lingerie, nude or in everyday clothing, she looks happy and relaxed and clearly enjoys showing her figure.

"Nothing much," Trish said, "Just browsing Black Friday deals. Did you read the story I wrote?"

Trish loved to write stories about her real-life erotic adventures which sometimes became even sexier as she indulged her fantasies. Just recently, she had sent me a tale of one of the dares her hubby had encouraged her to do after she lost a bet. It started with her wearing an extremely revealing dress with no underwear, then she had to take a public ferry to an island getaway. Once there, she spent the afternoon tied to a bed whilst playing with toys, all the while exposed to an audience who were watching live over an internet link.

"Oh yes, I enjoyed that a lot. Showing yourself on the ferry was hot enough but the afternoon in the hotel was special; you know I love the thought of being a secret voyeur. I didn't understand all of the plot though."

She went on to explain that as well as the audience watching, the story included a remote controlled toy which the voyeurs could operate via an app over the internet. I hadn't realised this when I read the story but this excited me even more; the thought of a voyeur being in control over a woman's pleasure and getting to see her reaction live, even though they weren't in the same room, was really thrilling. I read the story again with fresh eyes and imagined what it would be like to see and participate in such an event, stimulating Trish to orgasm and I asked Trish how it felt from her perspective.

We chatted some more and I asked if she still had the toy and had tried it out in a similar way to the story or whether it was just a fantasy. She said it was just a fantasy and she did not have anything like that; it was just something she had seen one day on a website. She told me the toy's name, which I now remembered as featuring in the story. I did a search and quickly found the link to a remote-controlled toy that fitted in a woman's underwear, which I saw was included in the Black Friday sale.

By this time, Trish's hubby had seen our chat and thought it would be fun to try for real. Very quickly, the fun conversation had turned into a real-life dare. Trish ordered the remote-controlled toy and we all spoke together about what she might dare or be dared to do with it.

A few days later, she let me know it had arrived and whist we were chatting, was curious to see if I could connect to it - from 10,000 miles away! It really didn't matter how busy I was that day or what other things I was supposed to be doing; I had to try and connect and see if I could connect to the toy, if I could get it to vibrate and if Trish was satisfied with the result.

We went backwards and forwards, Trish and her hubby reading the manual and seeing what worked locally, me trying the app and figuring out how to connect and control remotely. I was twitching with nervousness, anxious to make it work and to imagine what it would do to her if it did as promised on the website. Finally - success! I had no way of knowing whether she was wearing the toy but she confirmed that it was vibrating in response to my instructions. I felt so powerful and so aroused and I only hoped that she had felt something of the same.

Later that day, she told me that she'd been dared to wear the toy while they went out shopping and hubby controlled it as she was hunting for things for the house. I couldn't believe it when she told me that she'd been brought to orgasm in the middle of such a public place. I only hoped that the aisles weren't too busy.

When Trish said she thought it might be fun for me to take part in the next dare, my imagination went on play-time. We discussed a few possibilities and eventually, I dared her to wear the toy inside her panties while on a dinner date with her hubby and she agreed. She would be wearing a revealing top - hubby had made a chain mail shirt a while ago which had been searching for the right opportunity for a photoshoot. Trish was going to wear that with nothing underneath. That would almost have been enough of a dare all by itself, as the mesh was quite open. Her breasts would clearly be seen underneath and her nipples might stand out through the gaps in the metal loops. She thought it would be too exposing for a public space so we agreed that she could wear a jacket over the chain mail; it would depend on the mood if she wore stripper's pasties over the nipples but in any case, the jacket would be removed as she sat down for dinner. She would wear the toy under her jeans and I would maybe get the chance to control it at some point during the dinner.

I'd have to wait until Trish and her hubby's diary allowed time and also to wait for Trish to work up her courage and be in the mood to do the dare but I wasn't too concerned - it's sometimes as much fun to anticipate and imagine. I thought, "it's not always about the destination - just enjoy the journey." So it was both a shock and a delight when, a few weeks later, I got a message from Trish's hubby, John, that just said, "Today may be the day. At the beach now, dinner later; check the app."

I got another message a few hours later, from Trish this time. "OK, we're in the underground car park at the mall; walking from the car to the restaurant now."

After sending Richard the message, I get out of the car. A bit nervous. The chainmail top is quite daring; I have a sleeveless denim jacket on but leave it unbuttoned. I have the remote toy fitted and it feels strange walking with it. John tested it in the car and it worked and felt amazing. It was not long before I felt an orgasm building, but he then turned it off. "That's for later," he said. "No cumming now."

We walk through the car park to the little steakhouse we love going to.

"You look great babe," says John, as we walk up the stairs to the restaurant. I feel good and a bit naughty. The cool evening breeze has made my nipples hard and they are poking through the rings.

The restaurant is quiet, being a week day and we are taken to a big table in the corner.

"We are quiet tonight and will probably close early," says the waiter as he hands us our menus. "What would you like to drink?"

"I'll just have a lemon, lime and bitters," says hubby, "I'm driving."

"I'll have a Baileys," I reply.

"Make it a double," says hubby with a smile. He slides his finger over his phone and the toy starts vibrating.

"Yes!" I say, a bit over enthusiastically as my clit starts to vibrate.

The waiter disappears and John looks over to me. "Want to see if Richard is around?"

A little while later, I got a message. "Taking the jacket off now. Good job the restaurant's warm, this chain mail is cold and my nipples are so stiff. I can't believe you both talked me into this."

My phone was silent for a while. I imagined the waiter arriving and taking their order. Maybe he would be discreet at first until he noticed what Trish was wearing. He might be flustered when he realised she was practically naked under the open mesh of the chain metal shirt, fumbling his order and not knowing whether to look or to avoid looking. I imagined being Trish's hubby on the other side of the table, watching her movements and reactions; watching her face as she took her jacket off to reveal her hot body and messaged me.

I got a message from her hubby now. "Our starters are arriving. I'm going to play a little with the toy, but first I thought you might like to see this." Seconds later, a picture arrived on my phone - I was looking at an image of Trish across the table. She had her hands on the table so I could see her wearing the chain-mail shirt. Her face looked a little flushed - I wondered if that was the lighting in the restaurant.

"See the effect of the toy?" John's next message came through, confirming that it wasn't just the lighting that was causing Trish to look flushed.

Hubby plays with the setting on his phone, sending pulses to the toy pushing directly onto my clit. The feeling is amazing. I relax and enjoy the sensations of pleasure. I can't believe I'm sitting in a restaurant, with just a chainmail top on while waves of pleasure are directed onto my clit. Hubby sends a photo to Richard and then turns up the power. I'm just about to cum as the waiter arrives at the table to take our order. I let out a gasp as hubby slides the power up to maximum, I close my eyes, my body stiffens and then suddenly he switches it off.

"No!" I gasp inadvertently and the waiter looks at me strangely. "Sorry, what was that?" I say, recovering a bit. I give him a smile, wondering what he thought. He smiles back, trying hard to look at my eyes, but I see him sneaking glances at the top and I think he realises something is going on.

"Can you come back in a few minutes" says John, "Just can't decide on what I feel like."

"No problem," he says with a smile, "I'll be back soon." He heads off sneaking another glance at my top.

"That's not fair, I was just about to cum," I say, pouting. My clit feels as though it's throbbing and I'm breathing heavily, feeling a little frustrated.

"Can't have you cumming so early," says hubby. "And besides, I'm sure Richard wants to see as well. Shall we get him on a video call?"

I got a new message from John on the chat and I was now seeing Trish moving - I was on a video link, watching as she held the menu. I could hear voices and Trish was making some soft noises as I saw her tremble. John told me the toy was sending vibrations into Trish's pussy. I was excited to see that the toy was working and especially when I heard that John was getting her aroused. I was getting as much fun from knowing that I would be seeing her as she was exposing herself to the restaurant staff and other diners.

Trish's eyes closed as the menu slipped from her hands onto the table. I now saw the chain mail shirt clearly. It was wrong to call it a shirt really as it was more like a vest, the chain mesh just covering the mounds of her breasts, with narrow straps over her shoulders leaving her arms bare. I could see it fitted snugly across and just covering the front of her breasts with a generous amount of side-boob showing at the front where the shirt dipped in a Vee and down her torso. The vest cut in below her breasts as well, showing a lot of her waist. She was obviously in a naughty mood as she'd chosen not to cover her nipples. The mesh was quite loose and her nipples were very prominent, making hard peaks through the open weave of the top. The picture was so clear, I almost felt as though I could touch them.

Another message arrived from John. "Here's the link for you to take control of the toy. I've told her she can't cum until you decide, but feel free to tease her some more. I'll keep the video link open so you can see directly the effect you're having."

I quickly opened the app and searched for the tab to control the toy. I rejected the pre-programmed options; it would be far more fun to see how Trish reacted to my direct control and adapt my moves accordingly. I tried to gently move my fingers on the phone and saw her jump in her seat - her eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped before she regained control. The chain vest bounced against her nipples and I saw her hands clench into fists - "Hmm, maybe a bit strong," I thought. "Let's try something a bit more gentle but sustained." I took a little more care to keep the vibrations at a low level. She seemed to relax a bit and leant back in her seat, which had the effect of pushing her boobs and nipples out. I watched the video screen intently as I saw her breathing more heavily and moved my fingers on the phone to gradually increase the strength and frequency of the pulses.

As I became used to how the device worked, I saw the waiter approach behind Trish and stand there. I could see how she jumped if I gave short bursts of extra energy to the device. I could only guess at what the feeling was on her clit but I could see that she was moving her entire body in her seat - maybe to increase the direct pressure. I saw Trish flush and saw her chest move. I figured she'd been teased long enough now and decided to try and make her cum while the waiter was standing by the table. It took longer than I thought but the waiter had all his attention on her as she squirmed.

As a confirmed voyeur it was so hot to see a woman I'd spoken with for so long as I played with her and brought her to orgasm. Even with my lovers, it had always been my pleasure to use my skills to arouse and complete them before I took my own pleasure. I felt some of that now as I felt my cock grow and stiffen, watching as Trish lost any control she had.

I close my eyes, not wanting to look as I cum. I hold my breath, the waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Oh god," I whisper, as my body quivers, I open my eyes and see the waiter staring at me, a smile on his face. Hubby is smiling as well. Richard doesn't let up on the controls and I continue to cum with them all watching. Hubby orders his food, whilst my body pulses with pleasure. Eventually Richard stops the vibrations and I relax.

"And what would you like?" asks the waiter, smiling as he looks at me. I realise this is not the first time he asked me.

"I'll have the lady's steak, medium rare with mushroom sauce," I reply a bit breathlessly. I look down and my nipples are rock hard, poking through the rings of the chain mesh. The waiter has seen them as well and is staring at them, licking his lip as he writes down the order.

"Another drink as well?" he asks, seeing I have finished the Baileys; he has not stopped looking at my nipples. I blush, as I realise I am breathing heavily, pushing my breasts out for him to see.

"I think she needs another," replies hubby, not waiting for me to reply.

"I'll get one right away," the waiter says with a smile and heads off.

I saw the exchange with the waiter. It was so hot to think that I'd been making Trish orgasm in front of the waiter. I wondered if he knew what had been happening to her and why she came. I realised that he'd been close enough to see and hear her orgasm and knew that was why she'd ignored his first questions about her menu choices. I was so excited; my cock was hard in my trousers and wondered if he was as well, listening to and seeing this beautiful woman cum.

I let her calm down until the waiter brought back her second drink. Just for fun, I operated the app as he approached with the drink and enjoyed watching her trying to control herself to speak with the waiter. I wasn't trying to make her cum, just tease her so she stayed wet and so her nipples would be hard for the waiter to see. As she reached for the drink, I gave the dial an extra tweak so she jumped and squealed. Her hand shook so much that the waiter said to her, "Allow me madam," and he put the Baileys down on a coaster in front of her. "Your main courses are arriving shortly," he said. He took the napkin off the table and made a great play of snapping it open and draping it across her lap. I could see that he just wanted to stay staring at her, half-naked and clearly aroused.

John sent me a note, "Better not overdo it, the table will look like a bombsite if she spills all her food on it while she's cumming." I let her take a drink without disturbing her and then kept the vibration setting on a constant but low level. I sent a message to Trish; "How is that Trish? How does it feel?" I wanted to increase the level of dare. "Before the waiter comes back, adjust your mesh please. Use your fingers to make sure your nipples are exposed and hard." Since I couldn't be there at the table in person, I wanted to see her or her hubby do the things I wanted to do.

The gentle vibrations on my clit feel wonderful. It's not enough to make me cum, just enough to feel nice. I'm feeling nice and relaxed, maybe it's the alcohol, or the toy doing its job, but I'm feeling quite adventurous. I adjust the top, then lower it down a bit and my nipples pop into a ring. I look over at John and he looks at me longingly.

"Wow, that is sexy babe," he exclaims. "Have a look Richard." He turns the phone so Richard gets a clear view. "Here comes the food," he says, looking out. "I'll put the phone here; you should be able to see everything."

2 waiters came to present the plates for Trish and John's main meal. The one I could see put the plate down and arranged the cutlery, then stood and just stared at Trish's breasts before I heard John's voice say, "That's fine now. We'll let you know if there's anything else we need."

When the waiters had gone, I heard John laughing and then Trish follow suit. From my vantage point behind a screen 10,000 miles away, I beamed as well. It was obviously fun for both of them as well as for me.

While they made a start on their meals, I took the chance to learn more about the app which controlled the toy and started to make up my own programme which I intended to use on Trish, cycling slow gentle vibrations with short bursts of more intense and energetic pulses. She had calmed down after her first orgasm with me and was enjoying the meal as we chatted. They told me about their day at the beach and how they'd been doing a photo shoot down at their local nude beach. They had seen a couple of guys watching as they were doing some nude photos. She was in a naughty mood and had taken things a bit further, doing some more erotic pictures for her BentBox and OnlyFans sites whilst the guys watched her pose for John. Trish was excited by the attention and feeling adventurous so she'd decided to do the dare we'd discussed. They had with them the outfit we'd chosen and they'd decided to come to the restaurant and let me watch as they used the toy. It was spontaneous that they'd decided to let me try to control it from so far away and I was delighted to join in. It was fun to see both of them glowing after their day in the sun and she looked so sexy in the chain mesh vest. Even though we'd spoken about it in talking about a dare, I still didn't expect to see her wearing it in such a public place showing her tanned breasts.

I experimented by turning the dial to a low level as she ate - not so strong to make her cum but occasionally turning it up to keep her excited and as part of the build-up to another orgasm later.

I found it was easy to surprise her with periods of inactivity and then stronger vibrations for a brief time. She seemed to enjoy the twinges as her clit was stimulated and I hoped her smiles and laughter were genuine and not just embarrassment. As the plates were cleaned, I start to play with the app again, building up the vibration in cycles as I tried out the programme I'd made of increasing intensity then stopping and going back to low and slow pulses. I didn't want her to cum too soon, but Trish was definitely becoming more aroused.