Toy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard dials down the toy again, stopping me from cumming. I gasp,

"No, please let me..." My voice fades as both waiters approach our table.

"What can we offer you for dessert?" asks one, both of them looking directly at me, staring at my mesh top with my nipples pushing through the holes.

"What would you recommend?" asks hubby, smiling as he watches them watching me.

"I would suggest an Affogato, ice-cream with liqueur."

"That sounds good," hubby replies.

All of a sudden Richard turns up the vibrations. My eyes go wide, as I start to cum. I gasp, trying to keep silent as the long awaited orgasm pulses through me. "Oh yes," I whimper, as pleasure washes over me. He increases the vibrations again. "Yes," I whisper. "Oh god," and I look up to see both waiters watching me with a big smile on their faces, as they realise what is happening to me.

I close my eyes, as I keep on cumming. Eventually Richard stops the pulses. I lean back in my chair, opening my eyes, my breasts pushed out as my back stretches into the chair. The two waiters are still watching me, with knowing smiles on their faces.

"I see you are really enjoying your meal," says the first waiter.

"Yes, she is really enjoying it," replies hubby.

"I can tell, I didn't know our food was that good," says the second with a smile.

I blush, and laugh, "I am enjoying myself, and the food was good too," I say, smiling as if they had not seen anything.

"Well, if there is anything we can do to help, let us know, we would love to," says the first waiter.

"Maybe," hubby replies, "It looks like you are closing?"

"Yes, no more bookings, and the chef is about to go home" replies the taller of the two waiters.

"Oh, sorry, we can finish up if you want to go home," I reply.

"No need, we are happy to hang around, just let us know if you need anything else," replied the other one.

The two waiters leave and I see them talking to the other couple, then they close the doors, and sit at the bar, talking to each other, glancing in my direction every now and then, and smiling to each other. I can only imagine what they are talking about.

John took hold of the phone to show me the rest of the restaurant which I saw was now empty except for a couple at the far corner of the room. When they saw the phone pointing towards them, they got up and came over to the table, partly to get the waiter's attention but also to get a closer look at Trish. The woman said, "I love your outfit - I wish I was daring enough to wear something like that but you have a perfect figure for it. Maybe next time I come here, I'll be a bit more adventurous." And the guy said to John, "You're one lucky guy. I don't know what you were doing there but it looked like your lady really enjoyed herself. Good luck for the rest of the evening, mate."

With that, they paid their bill and left and the waiter locked the door.

With the restaurant closed, the waiters come over to our table, saying, "There's no-one else here now and the kitchen staff have gone home as well. But please feel free to stay as long as you like. Is there anything we can get you from the bar?"

"Why don't you guys sit down," says hubby. "I'm John."

"I'm Trish," I say.

"On the phone is Richard," adds hubby, "He is in the UK, we invited him to join Trish and I for a bit of fun tonight. I'll put him on speaker-phone now so he can speak to us all as well as listen in."

Richard starts the vibrations again and it feels great, he is increasing and decreasing the pulses in a steady rhythm.

"I'm Tom, and this is Craig" replies the taller waiter.

"Would you like another drink Trish?" says Craig.

I've already had two doubles, and feeling a bit tipsy and quite relaxed after three orgasms. Richard steadily increases the intensity. "No thanks," I reply breathlessly.

"How about an Irish Coffee?" offers Tom.

Richard turns the toy to maximum. "Yes!" I gasp involuntarily, not replying to Tom, but at the intense pleasure radiating from my pussy.

"Great, how about you John," says Tom.

"Just some coffee for me, thanks," hubby replies.

Richard turns the toy to maximum intensity, but the toy has slipped and is not providing the stimulus I need to cum. I am on the edge of orgasm, but not getting there. Finally in frustration I reach under the table and unbutton my jeans, moving my hands down between my legs to adjust the toy, not caring whether the waiters see. I move the toy to maximise the pleasure.

"Oh god," I moan, and close my eyes as I cum again. I move the toy around, maximising the pleasure until Richard slows it down and stops.

"That looks like you have something fun there Trish," says Craig.

"She has a little remote-controlled vibrator attached to her panties," replies John. "And our friend Richard in the UK is controlling it."

I'm a bit shocked that hubby has revealed my secret to the two waiters, but I think they may have guessed that was something going on by now.

Tom returns with the drinks; I take a sip of mine. "Wow, that is strong," I say, guessing they have put more than a double shot of whiskey into the coffee. I take another sip, getting more of the cream and coffee this time. The alcohol is going to my head and with that, I'm feeling even more adventurous.

"So, do you do this often?" asks Tom.

"Not really," I reply, blushing again. I push the toy around, getting it into the sweet spot, but Richard has dialled it down. It is generating a nice feeling, but not quite enough for me to get excited. I take another sip of the Irish coffee, and can really taste the whiskey. "Wow, how much whiskey is in this?" I ask.

"Bit too strong?" asks Craig.

"Why don't you mix it up a bit, maybe the whiskey is all in the bottom still," replies Tom with a smile. I suspect there is a lot more than just a double shot there.

We talk for a while, the guys asking more questions about the toy, and I continue to sip my drink, it is very nice, and I have a warm feeling all over my body. I close my eyes, concentrating on the gentle vibrations.

As Trish sipped at her coffee and obviously relaxed, I used the app to trigger the vibrations and keep her on the edge of excitement. John explained to the waiters how the toy worked and I manipulated the dial to demonstrate, just as I imagined myself using my fingers on Trish's clit if I had been there in person. I thought of how wet she would be and how my fingers would slide along her lips and just tease at her clit hood. I saw by her expression that she was relaxing just a little too much so flicked the dial up to maximum for a second, then said, "I dare you to loosen the vest Trish. Let the waiters see your boobs and how excited you are without the chains in the way."

Trish looked around to the men at the table, they all smiled in anticipation.

I come to my senses; as the vibrations expand out, it feels so good. I let out a little moan and put my hand between my legs. I see them look at me.

"How about it Trish?" asks Tom.

I close my eyes, concentrating on the feeling intensifying over me. "Mmm, that's good Richard," I moan.

"Hold off Richard, "replies John, "She is enjoying that a bit too much..."

I slowed the frequency right down and I saw her looking at me.

"Please...," she begged, looking at me, her soft eyes pleading with me to give her the release she desperately wanted.

"Take your top off then," I replied with a smile.

"Go on Trish," added hubby.

She looked at him and then at Tom and Craig, as they all smiled at her. I saw her nipples swelling and she blushed at the attention.

"I'll need help," she said and raised her arms above her head. Tom went behind her as hubby filmed him. "Hold the top and slide it up slowly," said Trish. Tom pulled, but the top tightened, catching on her aroused nipples.

"Slowly," whispered Trish, obviously excited at the tension on her swollen buds and she closed her eyes, straightening up and pushing her breasts out.

He slowly pulled the top and it slid up, expanding over her breasts. It was still stuck on her nipple, and Craig leant over, putting his hand underneath the chainmail over her breasts, teasing her nipples out of the mesh holes as Tom slid it off slowly over her head, handing the top to Craig with a smile. The slow reveal of her gorgeous breasts was incredibly arousing. I was so jealous of Craig getting to feel her boobs and nipples.

Tom slid his hands down over her shoulders, his hands moving down to cup her now bare breasts. Tom leant over, his face on her neck and I increased the vibrations from the toy. She moaned, and Tom continued to caress her breasts and squeeze her nipples. She groaned as the pulses on her clit increased to match the pressure which he put on her nipples.

I saw Craig reach into an empty glass, taking out a couple of ice cubes, handing one to Tom. I watched as he slowly traced the outline of her nipple with them, and she moaned, her nipple stiffening. Tom ran his ice cube over the other nipple, it responded and then he lent over putting his warm tongue to it, and she moaned again. Craig rolled his between his fingers, teasing it out even more, before returning back with the ice cube. The melted water flowed down over her breasts and her stomach.

Tom and Craig were doing a good job of keeping her excited with their hands on her breasts. She was clearly in a very excited mood and I was sure I could make her cum easily, but could I push her further? I pulsed the toy a few times, and Trish responded with another moan

"Show the waiters your toy Trish. Let them see why you're getting so turned on." Trish didn't respond, but I could see she was enjoying the attention. "Maybe that is a bit too far, or may she needs a bit more encouragement." I thought as I stopped the pulses. "I won't let you cum until you've agreed," I now said out loud.

"God Richard, don't...," I say, looking at him on the screen.

"Do you agree?" He says and I can see him smiling. He gives another little burst of strong vibrations which sends waves of pleasure into my clit. Tom and Craig run their hands over my breasts again, warming my nipples, gently squeezing and playing with them. I let out another moan. Richard holds me on the edge of orgasm, playing with both the speed and intensity of the vibrations, but not letting me cum. The alcohol has lowered my inhibitions, and the attention of these men is exciting. I reach between my legs moving the toy around as I desperately try to cum, but Richard slows down the vibration. giving tiny bursts every few seconds.

"Do you agree Trish?" Richard's voice is calm but insistent.

I look around, I can see the bulge in their pants and their excitement excites me. I look at my husband and he smiles, nodding.

"Ok, ok," I agree, desperate to cum. I reach down to take my pants off.

"No, let Tom and Craig do that," says John, with a roguish expression on his face. Craig and Tom clear everything off the table.

"Let me help you," says Tom, taking my hands. The two waiters lift me gently onto the table. I lie back and Richard starts the vibrations again, keeping me on edge. They take hold of my jeans and slowly peel them off me. Hubby takes my shoes off and I am lying flat on the table wearing just a tiny Wicked Weasel G-string. The fabric is sheer so the toy is very visible, trapped against my pussy.

"Gorgeous Trish," exclaims Craig as the jeans are peeled off.

"Wow Trish, you have a fantastic body," says Tom.

They step back holding my jeans, leaving me naked except for the little white triangle of the G-string with the bright pink toy underneath. Hubby has the phone in his hands; he walks around showing Richard my near nude body on the table. Richard builds up the frequency of the vibration and I arch up in pleasure. "Oh god that's good."

Craig takes hold of one of my feet and starts to massage it. Tom takes the other one, gently separating my legs. "May we......?" He asks.

"Yes," I reply breathlessly and I feel them moving their hands slowly further up my legs. Hubby takes my hands, holding them above my head, stretching me out on the table, my breasts flattening as I arch my back. My nipples feel tight as they push towards the restaurant ceiling. Hubby kisses my neck, running his hand over my nipples, holding the phone in his other hand, showing Richard the two men running their hands over my body. "Oh yes," I moan, as Richard starts pulsing the toy, increasing and decreasing the intensity and frequency. Without my jeans, the buzzing sound is a lot louder, but without the constraints of the tight pants, the strength against my clit is less.

With Trish laid out on the table, I could see her whole body now as my actions controlling the toy caused her to react and move as the pulses worked on her clit. Her back arched and her hips gyrated whilst hubby held her arms, stretching her out and the two waiters held her legs, massaging her feet. She was totally restrained, meaning that she was unable to escape the exquisite torture of the vibrator. I really felt it was time she had another orgasm. "Craig, Tom, please hold her legs further apart," I instructed the waiters to spread Trish out completely so she had the feeling of exposure together with the sensation of the vibrator at her core. I imagined how this would make her feel; completely under my control, submitting to my will as I forced her either to have an orgasm or to be denied one. While I wanted to join in, I realised my role was to direct the three guys and to control the toy to give Trish the maximum feelings of submission and pleasure.

I feel hands on my inner thighs and a finger pushing the toy onto my clit. "Oh fuck yes, yes," I cry out, "Hold it there." I open my legs wide, to try to get the maximum effect. Someone slides my sodden G-string aside and slips a finger into my pussy. Richard turns up the vibration again. "I'm going to cum," I say with a moan and then the pleasure abruptly stops. "No, no," I gasp.

"Not just yet," I hear Richard say on the video link. "I think you don't need your panties anymore; Tom, take off her G-string and use the toy by itself."

My butt is lifted up and Tom slides the G-string off, removing the toy. Craig slides two fingers back into my pussy. I arch up, taking his fingers deeper inside. Tom holds the toy on my swollen clit and Richard re-starts the vibrations. "Yes, that's good," I moan, spreading my legs wider.

I look up and see the big bulges in the waiters' pants. I can't help myself, I reach out, gripping Tom's hard cock through his pants. I look at hubby and he smiles. The toy buzzes and it slips from Tom's finger. "No, don't stop!" I exclaim as I stroke his cock and try to circle it with my fingers.

Craig picks up the toy and puts it on the table. "We've forgotten something," he says. He walks away to behind the bar counter and comes back with a bowl of Affogato ice cream with liqueur which he puts on the table next to me. He spoons some ice cream onto my clit and I scream and arch up by reflex as the cold dessert hits my pussy and piercing. He leans forward to lick my love button, sucking my clit, licking the ice cream up and playing with my piercing whilst his fingers thrust in and out of my pussy, alternately eating me and licking me, then shafting me with his fingers. My pussy is so hot with his licking and fingering. He pulls his fingers out and scoops some ice cream up, dabbing some on my clit and then pushes his cold fingers into me. The contrast of cold and hot gets me squirming and my clit feels enormous when he sucks the dessert off it. I feel as though I am part of the meal and I want him to keep me on the edge.

I grip Tom's cock, trying to get my hand round it as Craig sucks my engorged clit into his mouth, pulling my ring with his tongue and waves of pleasure flood through my pussy. Tom quickly undoes his pants, freeing his hard cock and allowing me to feel his full girth. Tom takes the bowl off Craig. He takes a little of the ice cream to rub on my nipples. They tingle and harden, making my pussy gush.

"Make them cum Trish, and I'll let you cum," says Richard

I knew she was desperate to find release now and would agree to almost anything. As much as I wished I was there in person, it was exciting for me to control the toy and to be directing her and her three studs. I told Craig to continue feasting on her pussy whilst I kept the toy active and he could use it on her clit if his tongue got tired. Craig was under my strict instruction to make her cum and to use his tongue and the toy in whatever way he could to drive her wild with stimulation.

"Oh god, yes," I moan, as Craig's tongue flicks my pussy. I stroke Tom faster and faster, his cock dripping with pre-cum.

"God, you are going to make me cum Trish," groans Tom.

I move my head to drop it back over the edge of the table, turning to get his cock in my mouth. He holds my head, his hands in my hair and starts fucking my mouth. His cock feels big, the veins standing out as I take his length. I feel him spasm and hot cum gushes into my mouth.

"Fuck yes," he cries, and I swallow stream after stream. Richard dials down the toy, not letting me cum yet. I suck and lick Tom's cock, desperate for more cum but his cock slips from my mouth.

"God, Trish, that was good," Tom says.

With Tom spent, Craig moves up to the head of the table. He hands the toy to Tom, who returns it to my swollen clit. I turn, and see Craig's cock in front of my mouth. My pussy is on fire, and Richard increases the power again.

"Make him cum in your mouth as well," says Richard.

Craig is stroking his cock furiously, right in front of my mouth and I can see the pre-cum dripping off the tip. I lick the precum off his cock, tasting it greedily, then open my mouth. "Cum in my mouth," I say and I open my mouth, sticking out my tongue for him to lay his cock on and direct it into my throat.

"Yes Trish, suck it," Craig moans. I feel him tremble as he pushes his cock deep into my mouth and I gag. He pulls back a bit and then explodes, his cum going down my throat as I swallow.

Tom has the toy on my clit. Richard turns it up to maximum and I cum again, my body pulsing as I swallow spurt after spurt from the cock in my mouth. I cry out as Craig pulls his cock out, his cum splashing over my face. "Fuck yes, yes," I moan.

I look up and see hubby has the camera over my face, showing Richard all the details as my face is coated and cum dribbles off my chin. I lick my lips, tasting the sweet salty sperm.

My own cock was rigid as I saw Trish soaked in cum, licking all the drops her tongue could reach and quivering from her own orgasm. I heard John speak to me now. "Sorry you can't be here in person, but what would you like to see now Richard?"

"I think it's about time she had something real instead of just mechanical fun. I think Trish should be fucked properly now and if I can't do it, I want you to be my surrogate," I said. "Let the waiters recover a bit and they can join in when I direct them." From the pictures John was sending me, I could see Trish smiling as she raised her hands to his face.

"I want you to fuck me," I say to hubby as he kisses me. Tom and Craig help me off the table.

"Turn around Trish," says Richard, "And lean over the table." John has given the phone to Tom, and I lean over the table, my legs apart. The table is a little low so I push my ass up to be at the right height for hubby's cock, my long legs matching his height perfectly. I feel hubby run his fingers over my legs, his fingers sliding over my soaked pussy. I feel him pulling my butt cheeks apart, opening up my pussy and then his cock touches my slit.